Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard (23082 Views)

Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari / Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari / Buhari’s ADC Formally Writes To Withdraw DSS Personnel From Villa-vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by onatisi(m): 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
mobi5592:
Please i seem to be at a lost, can some educate on how/why the ministry of finance should gulp 1.5 T, Budgetary at 1.04, but the heavily amalgameted works n power with the burden of bringing about the much needed infrastructural changes stood at miserly 500b.
i am not beign critical , i want the experts in the house to throw in some light while recognising that the new ministry of works n power has a bloated payrol to cater to
that is buhari economics from daura farms of 150 cows
Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by pedion: 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
kulikuli26:
This doesn't look austere to me. What's it with computer and software installation attracting so much cost with every budget, especially considering the fact that computers have an average of 4yrs useful life, yet we allocate huge sums yearly. I expected a thorough work on this budget considering it is Zero based but it looks incremental/Traditional based in content to me. I doubt if Buhari really read this budget line for line before approving of it. There is really no basis for us to blame National assembly if executive still spend over N4b on cars.

Politicans are all the same whether apc or pdp. Now everybody can see that the former administration was just doing their best. No genuine or cosmastic change at all what a shame.
Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by dayyabuyau(m): 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
That is not true, the real figure is 104,000,000
Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
disloman:
I don't believe in this trash vanguard called news.Let's wait for the breakdown of the budget from the ministry of finance.

Look at this one! Something that's on international news
Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by adconline(m): 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
deeswagger:
I dont mind so far the money is put to good use and well accounted for, unlike some people that submit small budget and end up giving 2billion dollars from our oyel money to Dasuki to spend on some Banana island mansion... grin grin

Na jo i dey jo o...
Binging on delusional partisan cocktail.. N70 out of every N100 in the budget is chopping money.. Only N30 out of every N100 is for roads, schools, hospitals etc
Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by adconline(m): 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
This is the most profligate regime in the midst of a recession. GEJ budgeted N6.6bn for presidency in 2015 while GMB increased it by 600% to N39bn without taking into account that he's borrowing.
GMB increased the size of budget by 50% ie N2tn by borrowing and then restored capital budget to 30%?? It was around 37% OBJ time when National budget was around N2tn. So GMB is borrowing to fund recurrent expenditure-chop money. Out of every N100 spent in 2016, N70 will be chop money while N30 will be for capital problem.. It means that only N600m out of borrowed N2tn will be spent on capital project while N1.4tn will be chop money. Mind you the federal workforce hasn't increased. So this borrowing is to reward their cronies!!

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by egobetatoday: 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
donbigboy:
I hope the national assembles will due a thorough review of this budget especially the opposition in the house before passage to reflect the REAL CHANGE and departure from the past.. Otherwise this is notting but a propaganda budget by the Emir in Aso Rock !!!

well, in this 'CHANGE ERA' we didnt try to strenghten the opposition, instead we strenghtened the change chanters. Let them loot as they deem fit while they call any opposition wailers . There is a reason they are called opposition and they are important especially if we want any good thing out of any government.
Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
I'm waiting for Lia Mohammed to blame the crazy budget on GEJ.
Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by ndcide(m): 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
But Aso rock was renovated before buhari moved in.
Which on come be lighting abi kini
Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by hodari: 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
This old man is finishing Nigeria slowly by slowly angry
Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by apcmustwin(f): 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
jide333:
go figure it out your self st u pid c unts apshit followers always asking for point, clues, evidences.... m a niacs

duuumbarze
Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by nortcentrallord(m): 1:10am On Dec 31, 2015
Where is Omenka and that bald head hausa claiming igbo girl? Come and defend your pay master.
Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by jide333(m): 6:54am On Dec 31, 2015
not my fault that you're a re tard... i guess it's GEJ's fault since you're one of the die and go to hell fan of apc's shit!
apcmustwin:
duuumbarze
Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by apcmustwin(f): 11:00am On Dec 31, 2015
jide333:
not my fault that you're a re tard... i guess it's GEJ's fault since you're one of the die and go to hell fan of apc's shit!
slowpoke
Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by jide333(m): 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
not my fault your w h0re mother couldn't even tell the truth that you're a son of pig she begged to fvck her and they begat you

apcmustwin:
slowpoke
Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by AvimsPS(f): 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
MrEverest:
Shame on people like you, you are the reason why this country is in a deep mess. Millions of civil servants are owed backlog of salaries, even the meagre 18,000 naira minimum wage is about to be slashed, there is no capital project going on accross the nation, there is no fuel, there is no forex, companies are laying off workers en mass, unemployment is at an all time high, oil price is abysmally low & ours is no longer in demand yet your president you elected wants to spend 187 million naira to change tires!! billions to import cars, tens of billions to maintain 12 presidential jets, billions on travel etc. Pls google about the Tanzanian president before you comment again. except you are selfish & also a member of this government, then I'll understand otherwise you have failed yourself & the generation next by condoning evil acts that ought to be condemned. This is so sad!!!

We know one of the major issue in this country is corruption. Now this sort of outrageous and meaningless budgets has been made and there's nothing you and I can do about it. Now, my prayer is, the purpose in which the so called funds is been budgeted for will be used for the exact purpose. Again, we both know the chances are slim. It will probably be diverted. I'm still on your side, we're just saying the same thing in two different ways.
Re: 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard by apcmustwin(f): 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
jide333:
not my fault your w h0re mother couldn't even tell the truth that you're a son of pig she begged to fvck her and they begat you

duuumbarze

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Deletes Photos Of His Car Collection / Buhari Gets Upper Hand In Senate Confirmation Battle / Buhari’s People Are Not Making Things Easier For His Successor, Nigerians - Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.