Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard (44334 Views)

BRT New Buses Are Coming In Batches To Lagos Bus-Stops / Why Are Alcoholic Drinks Allowed To Be Sold At Motor-Parks, Bus Stops, Etc? / 10 Popular Names Used For Bus Stops In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by achorladey: 12:03am On Jan 06, 2016
Olorunsogo, Obantoko Adaatan cutlass finish Isale Abetu Ago Ika Tenth of wickedness
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Lumiere91: 12:06am On Jan 06, 2016
Akara bus stop,
3-3 junction,
Fighter bus,
Akwusi-anuba_ogu(stop&fight)bus stop.#onitsha
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by brownice1(f): 12:07am On Jan 06, 2016
opo malu meaning cow's poll
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Chicagoesontop: 12:08am On Jan 06, 2016
ashewoboy:
I reside in lagos and I think I've heard some funny bus-stops.

1. Cement

2. Ile- ile(refuse dump)

3. Dustbin

Add yours.

Driver, stop me at Ahia Udele Bust Stop ( Vulture's Market Bus Stop )
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by fineyemi(m): 12:09am On Jan 06, 2016
Better life bustop Wazobia buztop Both in ikotun area
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by nonso88(m): 12:09am On Jan 06, 2016
Kubwa Abuja, we have Woman Boku, ;DKubwa Abuja, we have Woman Boku,
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by oluwanimoduroty: 12:09am On Jan 06, 2016
Smhart1:
Don't stress just come to Abeokuta
Abeokuta is full with funny bus stops o
Itoku
Panseke
Iyana mortuary
Ita eko
Totoro
Onikolobo grin
Obantoko

In lag here
Sharp corner grin
Toko taya
Enilolobo
Aina akera
Cement
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by MistyDave(m): 12:10am On Jan 06, 2016
sunsky29:
bros I swear no vex o.bt ur brain empty..we talkn bus stop at d major high way u talking names of towns..v u ever seen a bus stop called rumu something along ph aba rd expt for rumukwurushi and rumuola? Bro even sef those two no funny.d op said funny names n u mentioning town.
i agree say my brain empty but its obvious yours dey dusty ... My quote was addressing the fact that you said all the names after 'Rumusss are peoples name which is not a fact and not that they are b/stps. Read and understand before blabbing.
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 06, 2016
Idi araba
Idi ayunre
Veterinary
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by pareto(m): 12:12am On Jan 06, 2016
Orimerunmu
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by abimbawealth(f): 12:15am On Jan 06, 2016
Iyana mortuary
Adigbe
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Temibabie(f): 12:15am On Jan 06, 2016
Adigbe Iyana mortuary Kuto
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Horlaz(m): 12:17am On Jan 06, 2016
ashewoboy:

1. Cement

2. Ile- ile(refuse dump)

3. Dustbin

Add yours.
Sadiku ilasa
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by nursemyke: 12:20am On Jan 06, 2016
1st Gate, 2nd Gate, Kpako, Mosalashi, Cele, Mechanic, Ile Oba, Under Bridge, Roundabout, Church, pure water, comforter, Atura, Ile Ekpo, Ile Edu, Jah Michael, Elijah, Agogo Igbala, Atikporome, MTN, Pipeline, Agemowo, Mosafejo (I ran from Case), Iyana School, J5, Ikeja Along, Pleasure, Okoko Philip, Hotel, Adhenson, etc
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by tzoracle: 12:23am On Jan 06, 2016
Lakush

Akwaibom
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by tzoracle: 12:25am On Jan 06, 2016
firstking01:
eyen eka...mbok fin...there's nowhere like slaughter bus stpsadthose are nt major roads...u'd only find designated bus stops on ph aba express road...ami nke mana ke phsad

Ibibio in port??
Huh
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Bluette(f): 12:29am On Jan 06, 2016
Wire and cable Logudu Mirinda strt Oganla Opo pin Lalupo
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Bluette(f): 12:29am On Jan 06, 2016
Wire and cable Logudu Mirinda strt Oganla Opo pin Lalupo Panada Jamoje
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by repairer1484: 12:39am On Jan 06, 2016
Adiye wo coat (A chicken wears a coat)
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Justbeu(m): 12:51am On Jan 06, 2016
Along lusada road in ogun state. ...kofe dirty bus stop,&awoleshu& somewhere along imude shibiri road has a funny bus stop...agbomalu
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Gbemilove2004: 12:57am On Jan 06, 2016
Akara junction.
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Hannahqueen(f): 1:01am On Jan 06, 2016
onikolobo
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by realglob(m): 1:01am On Jan 06, 2016
Ugwunabankpa
Woman-bokwu junction
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by cute9ja: 1:05am On Jan 06, 2016
Wawa bus-stop along Lagos-ibadan expressway.

The funny thing is when you tell the conductor you want to drop at WAWA

'WAWA WA O'

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by lordprosh(m): 1:11am On Jan 06, 2016
ashewoboy:

1. Cement

2. Ile- ile(refuse dump)

3. Dustbin

Add yours.

Oyan street in badagry. *boobs street*
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by RexTramadol1: 1:13am On Jan 06, 2016
Ninilowo:
Tabon Tabon Oke koto Adigbe Pansheke Iyana Mortuary

U read my mind,there's more tho'

Iberekodo, lukuleke, werey dunwo, meiran, aladanla, abule tailor,opa alakowe!
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Shehucom(m): 1:18am On Jan 06, 2016
Harbosede02:
Iyana mortuary
Hahaha... Bae, you must come from abeokuta

1 Like

Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by lordpherow98(m): 1:23am On Jan 06, 2016
Akara junction in Benin city
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Caseless: 1:32am On Jan 06, 2016
Challenge bus stop, ibadan.
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by prela(f): 1:37am On Jan 06, 2016
abat4real37:
Elewure bus stop

So u sabi the place too for ib b4 sango. I was about typing it too b4 I Saw it.

Kobongbogboe (everything is kobo)
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by islandmoon: 1:39am On Jan 06, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

False!

There's Slaughter bus-stop off Elelewon Road which connects to Akpajo bus-stop.

also Garrision, Ordinance, Artillery , Second Artillery, Airforce, is PH war zone?
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by CaptPlanet(m): 1:46am On Jan 06, 2016
firstking01:
Down in ph here everytin is wit a touch of class and efizzy...u'd be bus stops like....leventis....cfc...bridge/genesis...artillery...intels...airforce...and it continues like dat undecided...

Laye! There's Ogbunabali - (Kills at night)

Cocaine Village. Elekwranwa etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History / Digital Map Of Nigeria / Cities And Town / U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.