Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard (44313 Views)

BRT New Buses Are Coming In Batches To Lagos Bus-Stops / Why Are Alcoholic Drinks Allowed To Be Sold At Motor-Parks, Bus Stops, Etc? / 10 Popular Names Used For Bus Stops In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by firstking01(m): 7:42am On Jan 06, 2016
omokoladele:

Bros there is Rumuola bus-stop. check beside the Emarid Hotel
wen last u pass there??, dey 've removed d bus stp there since...even @dat, is rumoula a weird or funny name
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by firstking01(m): 7:43am On Jan 06, 2016
omokoladele:

Bros there is Rumuola bus-stop. check beside the Emarid Hotel
wen last u pass there??, dey 've removed d bus stp there since...even @dat, is rumoula a weird or funny name??
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by kingshrd: 7:44am On Jan 06, 2016
fiponmile:
Abaranje @ ikotun Lagos
u come leave out okerube
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by iamsmile(m): 7:45am On Jan 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Agbado grin
are you for real?I'm a proud corn city boy
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by glossy6(f): 7:45am On Jan 06, 2016
Bukish21:
Odinjo (d deaf is dancing) Jegede Orita aperin (elephant slaughter hood) Olopometa (owner of thre poles) Olorun adaba (God of dove) Odongunyan (motar is pounding pounded yam) Kobomoje ( e no spoil pikin) Idi'ta (no idea) Ajeigbe (wealth no dey suffer?)
olopomeji
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Bukish21(f): 7:47am On Jan 06, 2016
Funjosh:

That's one thing about Abeokuta, full with funny names smiley
Heard Shomoorin (u sabi waka so?) and Ilugun (town long) recently
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Hamster143(m): 7:47am On Jan 06, 2016
WARRi Ejemudaro st- Na eye nai person take no food wen de beleful person Enaimejuwa- na D's una de like
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by chopnuckle(m): 7:49am On Jan 06, 2016
Definitely, Agbotikuyo!!!
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Ogunleti01: 7:51am On Jan 06, 2016
Oloko nla bustop
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by wokomabest(m): 7:52am On Jan 06, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Oh! I don't reside in PH though - I just visit. Odd that everyone refers to that particular spot as the Slaughter Park/ bus stop and I just go along with it.

The name "Slaughter" itself is creepy though. I had preconceived images in my heard when I first head the name.

And PH bus stops do not sound classy though. How do you explain "RUMUOLA", "RUMUOKORO" and other such "Rumos"? cheesy
those Rumus are the communities that co-own port harcourt
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 06, 2016
Harbosede02:
Iyana mortuary

Thats in Abeokuta
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 06, 2016
Harbosede02:
Iyana mortuary
adatan (cutlass has finish) alogi (someone dt twists tree) abeokuta with funny names
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by IMUGORI: 7:52am On Jan 06, 2016
LAU EREBE IWO BUS STOP .... IBAFO OGUN STATE
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Dbrave1(m): 7:56am On Jan 06, 2016
bokotire ( as penis dey rise ). iyanforogi kankatu kuntu omisebo intabo
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by kingdong(m): 7:56am On Jan 06, 2016
repairer1484:
Adiye wo coat (A chicken wears a coat)
Now that's hilarious!

realglob:
Ugwunabankpa
Woman-bokwu junction
Wetin dem boku der dey do?

An unforgettable lived comedic experience.

At Geri Alimi bus stop potential passenger flags down taxi: Taxi eye n korin
Driver: o si mo jo. and speeds off!

Also who knows, "iyana ile kewu afa yahaya" bus stop?

grin
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by megabyte2(f): 7:59am On Jan 06, 2016
Elewure

Oniyanrin

Onipepeye

Elelede

Alemuloke

All in Ibadan
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by wokomabest(m): 7:59am On Jan 06, 2016
numericalguy:

Don't mind all those PH guys and their lies. Do you know what Rumu means? It means bush.
Rumuigbo means bush of Igbo
Rumuokuta means bush of okuta
Rumuneme means bush of neme
Etc
Was in PH for a while, PH is cool but I noticed that an average PH guy can lie eh
any thing you don't just know shut your mouth.Rumu in ikwerre language means children.don't come here and spew trash on things you don't know.now who in ph lie more than you? Gosh
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by shubs(f): 8:00am On Jan 06, 2016
Abeokuta peeps ita-oshin, iyana motuary,adigbe, panseke, idi-aba, ijemo, oke-sokori, panseke, adatan, itoku, asero
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by wheezyoung(m): 8:03am On Jan 06, 2016
angelTI:
Iyana cementary

Odonguyan

Owode elede

Brb
you dey use style insult my area abi angry(owoede)
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by shubs(f): 8:04am On Jan 06, 2016
Abeokuta peeps ita-oshin, iyana motuary,adigbe, panseke, idi-aba, ijemo, oke-sokori, panseke, adatan, itoku, asero, somorin, alogi, obantoko, okemoson, ita-eko
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by jayAjoku(m): 8:04am On Jan 06, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

False!

There's Slaughter bus-stop off Elelewon Road which connects to Akpajo bus-stop.

doesnt slaughter sound classy to you or would u prefer iya tuwo bustop?
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by crispydee: 8:05am On Jan 06, 2016
Ita oshi

Pansheke
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by oromankirisi(f): 8:06am On Jan 06, 2016
For real ; cheesy

frodow:
1. Idi roko meaning yansh see prick 2. Idi agbon meaning yansh of koko nut 3. Idi araba meaning big yansh 4. Idi ape meaning.... kai i no sabi dis one o
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Nathkem01(m): 8:09am On Jan 06, 2016
Alaguntan Dopemu
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by CaptPlanet(m): 8:10am On Jan 06, 2016
firstking01:
hahahahaha, bros u funny o...those ones na bus stops grin??

Haha...they might not be stops in ph but they're still in ph naa.... ogbunabali na that one funny me pass...somewhere arnd garrison I think.

And then Cocaine village, I no just get talk for that one...
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by omokoladele(m): 8:10am On Jan 06, 2016
firstking01:
wen last u pass there??, dey 've removed d bus stp there since...even @dat, is rumoula a weird or funny name??

Sure PH has sweet names for bus stop

But Rumuola still has a bus stop. I went there a day before yesterday.
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by mayor27(m): 8:12am On Jan 06, 2016
maverickdude:
Idi-araba Idi-arere Idi-ape Idi-aba Idi-iroko
grin
you must be living in ibadan to know all this bus stop
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Ayorella77(m): 8:13am On Jan 06, 2016
100 percent Cement Gee
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Omotayor123(f): 8:16am On Jan 06, 2016
Harbosede02:
Iyana mortuary
Are you based in Abk
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Smhart1(f): 8:20am On Jan 06, 2016
oluwanimoduroty:
Abeokuta is full with funny bus stops o
Itoku
Panseke
Iyana mortuary
Ita eko
Totoro
Onikolobo grin
Obantoko

In lag here
Sharp corner grin
Toko taya
Enilolobo
Aina akera
Cement
Ilese awo
Elega
adatan
asero
kuto
onikolobo
mawuko
iberekodo
...the list is just endless
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by abusodiq(m): 8:20am On Jan 06, 2016
IYANA school KUKOYI ARABA ALAPERE
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:21am On Jan 06, 2016
Water b/s
Baruwa ( no water in Hausa) b/s -a few poles apart.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History / Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k / Digital Map Of Nigeria / Cities And Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.