Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard (44337 Views)

BRT New Buses Are Coming In Batches To Lagos Bus-Stops / Why Are Alcoholic Drinks Allowed To Be Sold At Motor-Parks, Bus Stops, Etc? / 10 Popular Names Used For Bus Stops In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by haffaze777(m): 7:07am On Jan 06, 2016
akinsal:
Alakuko bstop Shapon shibiri ita eko amikanle sabon garri..

brb...

Fixed
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by felifeli: 7:10am On Jan 06, 2016
Boundary
Ajegunle
Okokomaiko
Last bus stop
Agbado
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by nayookafor(m): 7:12am On Jan 06, 2016
Baba olokonla.
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by porshuch: 7:12am On Jan 06, 2016
That DUSTBIN BUS STOP AT ENUGU.
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Panudemaster: 7:14am On Jan 06, 2016
Ita Elewa Owode onirin Onireke
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by firstking01(m): 7:16am On Jan 06, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Mother Cat Junction nko?
bros, mother cat is neva a bustop na..it's just d name of a popular coy there, even or ordinance...u'd wnt see bus stops their...i mean major roads like aba roads where we have bridges and pedestran crossings...

1 Like

Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 06, 2016
haffaze777:

Dat's in abeokuta right?
yeaa
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 06, 2016
Shehucom:

Hahaha... Bae, you must come from abeokuta
lol...I sch there
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by haffaze777(m): 7:18am On Jan 06, 2016
frodow:
1. Idi roko meaning yansh see prick 2. Idi agbon meaning yansh of koko nut 3. Idi araba meaning big yansh 4. Idi ape meaning yansh go last long.... Sai haffaze Don help u with d meaning gringrin

Fixed now, thank me later
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Joshkid(m): 7:19am On Jan 06, 2016
maverickdude:
Idi-araba
Idi-arere
Idi-ape
Idi-aba
Idi-iroko

grin
You must be a typical Ibadan dude!
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by LilSmith55(m): 7:20am On Jan 06, 2016
Panseke, In Abeokuta...

1 Like

Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by marlockj: 7:22am On Jan 06, 2016
Fck me and neva let me ask for more bus stop!!! Some where in delta
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Boyooosa(m): 7:22am On Jan 06, 2016
angelTI:

Odonguyan
cheesy
Elerindodo

1 Like

Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by haffaze777(m): 7:22am On Jan 06, 2016
Harbosede02:
yeaa

Ever heard of ita aka,iberekodo,ita baroko, ago ika, Isale abetu,Ake, abeokuta got some funny name no be small
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by LilSmith55(m): 7:22am On Jan 06, 2016
Harbosede02:
lol...I sch there
Wich School is dat... I also school in Abeokuta, MAPOLY
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Shehucom(m): 7:24am On Jan 06, 2016
Harbosede02:
lol...I sch there
Nice, I served there

1 Like

Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 06, 2016
LilSmith55:

Wich School is dat... I also school in Abeokuta, MAPOLY
Funaab
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 06, 2016
haffaze777:

Ever heard of ita aka,iberekodo,ita baroko, ago ika, Isale abetu,Ake, abeokuta got some funny name no be small
lolzz...
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Cation(m): 7:28am On Jan 06, 2016
Harbosede02:
Iyana mortuary
lantoro oniko
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by sunsky29(m): 7:30am On Jan 06, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

What about Achi along Iloabuchi Road? Achi is an ingredient used by Igbo people for soup.
we talking major high ways. Bustop..u talking trash..leave trash for lawma
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by fashrola(m): 7:32am On Jan 06, 2016
So funny Uyo does not have a designated bus stops....
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 06, 2016
Heazy2015:

Ishaga... in Lagos State ryt?
Yea,somewhere in adiyan,hope i got it?
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by firstking01(m): 7:32am On Jan 06, 2016
CaptPlanet:

Laye! There's Ogbunabali - (Kills at night)

Cocaine Village. Elekwranwa etc
hahahahaha, bros u funny o...those ones na bus stops grin??
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by knostbrown01(m): 7:33am On Jan 06, 2016
maverickdude:
Idi-araba
Idi-arere
Idi-ape
Idi-aba
Idi-iroko

grin
Omo ibadan kini so grin
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by glossy6(f): 7:34am On Jan 06, 2016
kpakpakpa in Oke-afo, Badagry
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by sunsky29(m): 7:35am On Jan 06, 2016
MistyDave:

i agree say my brain empty but its obvious yours dey dusty ... My quote was addressing the fact that you said all the names after 'Rumusss are peoples name which is not a fact and not that they are b/stps. Read and understand before blabbing.
bros am not d guy u were arguing wt o..I just came across ur argument n u are wrong abt d argument.inface both of u are wrong in some point.
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by fairygeh(f): 7:36am On Jan 06, 2016
I think Abeokuta has the funniest areas and bustops,i served there and the names gives me the chills, pansheke,Adigbe,iyanamortuary,Kuto,,Oke lantoro,Oke Mosan etc grin
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by shipnclear: 7:37am On Jan 06, 2016
Ajamgbadi
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by firstking01(m): 7:38am On Jan 06, 2016
tzoracle:

Ibibio in port?? Huh
ehen?
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by glossy6(f): 7:39am On Jan 06, 2016
kpakpakpa in Oke-afo, Badagry
ologbo-nla
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 06, 2016
firstking01:
Down in ph here everytin is wit a touch of class and efizzy...u'd be seeing bus stops like....leventis....cfc...bridge/genesis...artillery...intels...airforce...and it continues like dat undecided...
you Don forget rumuokoro and rumuokuta abi... grin
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by kingshrd: 7:41am On Jan 06, 2016
slap1:
Cherubim Junction, Owerri
hahaha the name fear me the first time i hear am i come dey expect to see cherubium crusade or people wey no wear slippers reverse was the case u no wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History / Digital Map Of Nigeria / Cities And Town / Hawker Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos After Being Hit By A Danfo Bus. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.