Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

How Do I Know Her Ring Size?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know Her Ring Size?! (3196 Views)

Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? / How Can You Get A Lady's Ring Size Without Letting Her Know / Why Would A Married Man Or Woman Not Wear His Or Her Ring In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know Her Ring Size?! by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 13, 2009
I really need to put a ring in ma gurls' fing hand as to re-assure her of my undyin luv but i dont know which ring size to go for and i needed to get it as a surprise deal.
Guys, What do i do??
Do i nid to meetup her frend secretly or something?
All comments are welcomed and appreciated.
Re: How Do I Know Her Ring Size?! by Igwe9(m): 12:35am On Jun 13, 2009
brein:

I really need to put a ring in ma gurls' fing hand as to re-assure her of my undyin luvĀ  but i dont know which ring size to go for and i needed to get it as a surprise deal.
Guys, What do i do??
Do i nid to meetup her frend secretly or something?
All comments are welcomed and appreciated.
I guess you only see the pictures of each other, else i see no way you can't look at her finger and know the size.
Better still use a girl of the same stature to test.Funny how you may end up engaging to the damn tester grin

well the former works for those that caress their girl's hand alot,just like me. smiley
Re: How Do I Know Her Ring Size?! by Lexiwhite(m): 12:57am On Jun 13, 2009
It could turn really nasty when u order that expensive ring cos u want to surprise your loved one and the bloody ring doesn't fit at all. Thats worse than a wardrobe malfunction.
Re: How Do I Know Her Ring Size?! by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 13, 2009
That why i needed ta knw wata do. angry
Re: How Do I Know Her Ring Size?! by 190: 3:20am On Jun 13, 2009
omo
dis 1 na hard question oo embarassed
Re: How Do I Know Her Ring Size?! by oyinda3(f): 6:12am On Jun 13, 2009
find her jewelry box and try to get hold of one of her rings and use that to figure out her size.
Re: How Do I Know Her Ring Size?! by C2H5OH(f): 6:13am On Jun 13, 2009
oyinda.:

find her jewelry box and try to get hold of one of her rings and use that to figure out her size.

What if she ain't got one of them?
Re: How Do I Know Her Ring Size?! by oyinda3(f): 6:16am On Jun 13, 2009
most girls have rings. and if she doesn't then I really don't know. . . lol he can ask her friend
Re: How Do I Know Her Ring Size?! by C2H5OH(f): 6:21am On Jun 13, 2009
oyinda.:

most girls have rings. and if she doesn't then I really don't know. . . lol he can ask her friend
not the ones i seen, they ain't got no rings.
they friends don't know either. ain't like they be talking about all that stuff when they network.
plus girls gossip. they woul blow your secret b4 you even let it out.
Re: How Do I Know Her Ring Size?! by oyinda3(f): 6:23am On Jun 13, 2009
i guess he can ask her sister if she has one. if not, the I guess he has to study her fingers and make a best estimate.lol
Re: How Do I Know Her Ring Size?! by C2H5OH(f): 6:24am On Jun 13, 2009
measure with tape rule while she sleep grin
Re: How Do I Know Her Ring Size?! by oyinda3(f): 6:28am On Jun 13, 2009
that's a good idea but make sure she doesn't wake up because then u have to explain yourself lol
Re: How Do I Know Her Ring Size?! by C2H5OH(f): 6:31am On Jun 13, 2009
Then tell her you measuring the size of the bed cos you wanna get some new covers.
Re: How Do I Know Her Ring Size?! by oyinda3(f): 6:40am On Jun 13, 2009
lmao
Re: How Do I Know Her Ring Size?! by C2H5OH(f): 6:41am On Jun 13, 2009
ima use that on you tongue
Re: How Do I Know Her Ring Size?! by Diva1(f): 6:45am On Jun 13, 2009
Just a thought, you both can go shopping at the mall, and while looking around, you could pick one of those fashionable casual rings and she would look and you could ask her if she likes and pretend to get yourself one, then you could use the opportunity and find out her size or as Oyinda said, you could get one ofher rings which i guess she should have and use that.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know Her Ring Size?! by oyinda3(f): 6:53am On Jun 13, 2009
C2H5OH:

ima use that on you tongue

you don't have to. I have rings you can use to figure it out more easily
Re: How Do I Know Her Ring Size?! by C2H5OH(f): 7:07am On Jun 13, 2009
Diva1:

Just a thought, you both can go shopping at the mall, and while looking around, you could pick one of those fashionable casual rings and she would look and you could ask her if she likes and pretend to get yourself one, then you could use the opportunity and find out her size or as Oyinda said, you could get one ofher rings which i guess she should have and use that.
one of those little casual promise rings huh
not a bad idea
Re: How Do I Know Her Ring Size?! by oyinda3(f): 7:13am On Jun 13, 2009
casual ring not promise ring you lol
Re: How Do I Know Her Ring Size?! by SeanT21(f): 7:46am On Jun 13, 2009
"Step 1: Ask your girlfriend flat out what size ring she wears on her fingers. If you want to be more obvious, ask what size ring is on her left ring finger. Play coy and pretend like it's for something else, but chances are, she'll know what you were asking for.

Step 2: Be honest and tell her why you want to know her ring size and let her pick out her ring herself

Step 3: Quietly creep into her room when she's sleeping, busy or not home and see what size rings she has.

Step 4: Pull off one of her rings while she sleeps and size it or use a piece of string to get her size, if she's a heavy sleeper.

Step 5: Talk to her best friend about what size she wears or have her try to find out. It's less obvious if her best friend asks.

Step 6: Try to get her to try on one of your rings and estimate the size from that. You could also try on one of her rings and estimate the size that way."

http://www.ehow.com/how_2079268_find-girlfriends-ring-size.html
Re: How Do I Know Her Ring Size?! by C2H5OH(f): 7:56am On Jun 13, 2009
oyinda.:

casual ring not promise ring you lol
casual pssh what a waste of money
Re: How Do I Know Her Ring Size?! by Diva1(f): 8:01am On Jun 13, 2009
C2H5OH:

casual pssh what a waste of money

Not really, those cheap casual rings like 10dollars or even below or in naira, maybe 50bucks or below if I'm right.
Re: How Do I Know Her Ring Size?! by Igwe9(m): 8:47am On Jun 13, 2009
If you dey for naija, just arrange with one Aboki wey dey jewels, as you and your girl dey pass the aboki man, make the Aboki rush una with him rings, pretend as if you are making fun of him , you fit follow test the rings sef, just know the one that sized her.
You can always settle the aboki man afterwards. cool
Re: How Do I Know Her Ring Size?! by Nobody: 2:50am On Jun 15, 2009
LmAO! Am considering igwe's comment.
Wold that be fine?
Re: How Do I Know Her Ring Size?! by Nobody: 2:50am On Jun 15, 2009
LmAO! Am considering igwe's comment.
Wold that be fine?
Re: How Do I Know Her Ring Size?! by Oxone(m): 5:41am On Jun 15, 2009
conscript her friend to get her ring size, nobody cld do it better
Re: How Do I Know Her Ring Size?! by Nobody: 3:18am On Jun 17, 2009
Re: How Do I Know Her Ring Size?! by Johnnny(m): 10:05am On Jun 17, 2009
U are all just wasting time, just cut off the finger you need when she's asleep and take it to the store grin grin grin

Sorry just joking

I support looking very well at her fingers while caressing them and looking for a girl her size and shape to measure.
Re: How Do I Know Her Ring Size?! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2009
Way too far to try,
Re: How Do I Know Her Ring Size?! by biola44: 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2009
u av 2 take a good look at d finger n get it right,
Re: How Do I Know Her Ring Size?! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2009
What's with all this taking a good look at the fingers., even a witch can't make a good try except for a guess.
Re: How Do I Know Her Ring Size?! by Tobiegal(f): 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2009
guy, not to worry,

u'l get her one dats just gonna fit. wink

besides, u guys will always get another one, which she could choose by herself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Should Learn Romance And Not Only Sex - Pye / #5 Annoying Things Women Do That Guys HATE... / a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.