Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,970 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

How Often Can One Make Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Can One Make Love? (4263 Views)

Help!!!i Make Love Like An Animal. / 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) / Can One Make Love By Mistake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Can One Make Love? by rawlings(m): 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2006
Hey ya'll,i have heard of alot of people saying different things concerning love making.Some do say making love regularly makes the body so they concluded making love 3times in a week is better while other says once in a week.Please i will like each an everone of you to plz tell me what u feel about thisand how often you do prefere making love.
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2006
Make love when it comes naturally to you.

I also heard it's a very good method of losing weight
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by candylips(m): 11:26pm On Oct 24, 2006
loosing weight shocked thats a new one
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by rawlings(m): 9:04am On Oct 25, 2006
have heard of it making one loos weight but some says is really good to health, so am confused about seculations
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by whitelexi(m): 9:31am On Oct 25, 2006
Strictly depends on the woman in the picture and how we feel with each other and the idea of love-making, and thats Classified Information grin grin
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by cheavroi(m): 11:04am On Oct 25, 2006
I beleive you can make love any time,anywhere but on one condition both patners must agree to it
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by rawlings(m): 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2006
What if in a situation where u see your girlfreind everyday and in a secluded place?what do u think about that.
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by naija4life(f): 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2006
Well, lovemaking is very healthy, actually increases longevity. Its been proved medically.

The bible even says regularlar sex ia OK. 1 Corinthians 7:5 tells us, "Do not deprive each other except by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control."
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by candylips(m): 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2006
you don't have to bring a religius angel into this you know  cheesy
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by rawlings(m): 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2006
LOl @ naija4life well i think thats sound confusing though, i got this Friend of mine and he has a girlfriend.This guys stays in a room apartment alone and every day this girl comes in and they make love.But i wanna ask does it mean bkos they see everyday or bkos they need it.But  one other guy  says once in a week is ok.Does love making makes a relationship healthy?While some others view is it as a source of knowing if ur partner loves you.But from my Observation too much of sex makes a guy to hate his partner and looses respect for her.Well lets talk more and make correction.
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by naija4life(f): 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2006
rawlings:

LOl @ naija4life well i think thats sound confusing though, .But from my Observation too much of sex makes a guy to hate his partner and looses respect for her.Well lets talk more and make correction.

I dont know abt you dude but personally, i cant live without doing it at least 4 times a week. Actually, i straff daily and dat has added a kinda smooth sail in my relationship wit ma gurl.

How can u lose respect for her when she aint diggin outside. Its very ok if ur up to it and wit only one partner. When it becomes a problem is when u starts a marathon with any girl just to satisfy ur sexual urges
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by rawlings(m): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2006
yes i know but,too much straffing might make you see her over, what happenes if she travell for 3months?if u talking about doing it with one person.Well i think sex comes natural,everyone will like to make love every houres of the day but the best thing is knowing when u need it.I think once in a week is ok.
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by naija4life(f): 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2006
@ rawlings, 1once in a week shocked shocked shocked

You gotta be kidding me aiiight?

men dats TORTURE[color=#990000][/
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by zicobaba(m): 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2006
You and your partner should have known your body system by now 'cos peoples systems are different. If you copy others it might leads to something else. The rate in Joules of love making depends on the health of both partners involved and how often they want it.
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by CrazyMan(m): 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2006
You can make love as many time as you wish.
provided you still have enough strenght in your body.
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by rightdude(m): 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2006
make love as long and as often as you can. its good for the body as long as una no damage the tools grin
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2006
@naija4life
The bible was referring to married couples

Tayo
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by naija4life(f): 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2006
@ajiboyet, whether married or unofficially married(in a relationship), its all da same thing.

Dont forget the original poster didnt specify whether married or unmarried.

Its "How often can one make love"
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by rawlings(m): 8:58am On Oct 26, 2006
Men saying any time u feel like making love is ok what about those that find it possible to make it every mins.What about the couples do they make love every night?Dont u think u got to respect your girl by giving her body little respect.I guess is petter to make love in the right time.Is out lostfull desire but we can control it bkos if we cant control it we might make love every houres of the day as long as the partner is there.
Hey what about the girls in da house?
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by jaycee133(m): 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2006
really there is no particular time one can make love, the reason being that we make love on several grounds ranging frm stress,anxiety,cold weather,etc so its thr
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by jaycee133(m): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2006
really there is no particular time one can make love, the reason being that we make love on several grounds ranging frm stress,anxiety,cold weather,etc so its the state of our mind and body that determines how often we make love.so u can make love as natural as it comes period.[quote][/quote]it could have been worse
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by woleprof(m): 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2006
I think having sex should be a natural thing and whenever the body is yearning for it, one one should feed it.

I'm amazed with some post: weight reduction, healthy tips etc. if those tips are true please prove them wink wink

*i wonder why the ladies in the house are mute on this*
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by rawlings(m): 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2006
Yes i dont think it's healthy bkos one when u looses the whit blood cells i think u give rooms to viruses and all other type of ill health agents.Know that white blood cells fights agains ill health agents.So the male suffers for it more than the ladies.What really do a lady got to loos in love making?We should arive on a principle duration of love making.
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by woleprof(m): 3:16pm On Oct 26, 2006
true talk
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by rawlings(m): 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2006
Yeha but others still dont wanna agree with me
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by Adetutu211(f): 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2006
jaycee133

really there is no particular time one can make love, the reason being that we make love on several grounds ranging frm stress,anxiety,cold weather,etc so its the state of our mind and body that determines how often we make love.so u can make love as natural as it comes period

Speak my brother speak grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by aylala2002(m): 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2006
:tutu,u sound 2 me like u do dis stuff at random,EFREBO!U GO WOUND O!!!!!!
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by naija4life(f): 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2006
@rawlings, wat da heck are you talking about white blood cells and sex. I dont get the relation at all.

If ur talkng abt immune loss, dats Helper T cells in da WBC, den i can tell you there are other major ways of losing dat and sex is not even one of them.

OR is it blood u release when you spurt, LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by olutomiwa(m): 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2006
U can make love as OFTEN AS UR THING NO DEY HEAR WORD.
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by woleprof(m): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2006
olutomiwa:

U can make love as OFTEN AS UR THING NO DEY HEAR WORD.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by rawlings(m): 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2006
Yes men,i think there is no time table for sex but courtsey demands that it should be respected.OK take it for example u live in a house alone and u got a girl that comes everyday to your house,does it mean u will have sex everyday?Bkos as am concern any time u are with a girl or ur man ur body got change and wanna make love.so gist me man,
Re: How Often Can One Make Love? by candylips(m): 1:31am On Oct 29, 2006
you are entiled to your own oppinion ok undecided if some people wanna Bleep everyday its there choice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down / How I Got My First Relationship Proposal At 34 / Readers Respond: At What Age Should Teens Start Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.