Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

New Year, New Wahala: Advice Needed Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Year, New Wahala: Advice Needed Please (1177 Views)

This Girl Is In Big Wahala: Advice Pls! / Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala / Could This Be A Spiritual Problem???ur Opinion Needed Please.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Year, New Wahala: Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 01, 2016
As seen on Jaron's blog:

I would really need some constructive advice on my relationship. I've been dating a very nice, homely girl for close to one year now, although most of our relationship has been long distance because she was schooling in another city, I am certain she is the woman I want to spend my life with.
However, this xmas she's been indicating interest in meeting my parents but I've been trying to evade such meeting because I feel I'm not ready for marriage yet. She sensed my restraint last night after I came up with yet another excuse why she can't come to my house for the new year's celebration and is not happy with me. She told me in the wee hours of the morning that we should forget about marriage talks and focus on developing ourselves but I sense a withdrawal in her. Pls what should I do?

Nb:
I've met her family members a couple of times already and they're beginning to see me as an in-law
Re: New Year, New Wahala: Advice Needed Please by ronald4lif(m): 10:37am On Jan 01, 2016
Are you lez?

1 Like

Re: New Year, New Wahala: Advice Needed Please by MissSlimbody(f): 10:41am On Jan 01, 2016
ronald4lif:
Are you lez?

“As seen on Jaron's blog"
Re: New Year, New Wahala: Advice Needed Please by sheyoroniyen(m): 10:42am On Jan 01, 2016
grin dis wat you get wen confusion hammer u for d beginning of a new year
Re: New Year, New Wahala: Advice Needed Please by Cholls(m): 10:43am On Jan 01, 2016
my sister please tell that brother to stop being foolish in 2016 for Christ sakes. it's obvious you ain't ready yet then let her move on cuz that's the next thing she wants for herself.

1 Like

Re: New Year, New Wahala: Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 01, 2016
MissSlimbody:

I taya o undecided
Re: New Year, New Wahala: Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 01, 2016
Cholls:
my sister please tell that brother to stop being foolish in 2016 for Christ sakes. it's obvious you ain't ready yet then let her move on cuz that's the next thing she wants for herself.

Okay
Re: New Year, New Wahala: Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 01, 2016
sheyoroniyen:
grin dis wat you get wen confusion hammer u for d beginning of a new year

Meaning?
Re: New Year, New Wahala: Advice Needed Please by MissSlimbody(f): 10:46am On Jan 01, 2016
Suigeneris93:

I taya o undecided
I'm sure he didn't see that part smiley
Re: New Year, New Wahala: Advice Needed Please by ronald4lif(m): 10:47am On Jan 01, 2016
MissSlimbody:

Oh okay, I missed that, must have been an oversight.

But why do people lift stories from blog and sought for advice here. For what purpose and does the original writer have access to the advice given here
Re: New Year, New Wahala: Advice Needed Please by MissSlimbody(f): 10:51am On Jan 01, 2016
ronald4lif:

But why do people lift stories from blog and sought for advice here. For what purpose and does the original writer have access to the advice given here

One of the reasons why I don't bother to comment on such threads.
Re: New Year, New Wahala: Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 01, 2016
ronald4lif:

It seemed like an interesting story and the advice rendered may help someone else here

1 Like

Re: New Year, New Wahala: Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 01, 2016
MissSlimbody:

One of the reasons why I don't bother to comment on such threads.

You commented, you just didn't profer advice...bt u should, ur advice may help others. We all learn everyday
Re: New Year, New Wahala: Advice Needed Please by sheyoroniyen(m): 10:54am On Jan 01, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Meaning?

undecided u dey ask me
Re: New Year, New Wahala: Advice Needed Please by khristals(m): 11:00am On Jan 01, 2016
cry I know just what u need bruh..

...I know a certain specie of leaf that has all the answers

...you could try the ones grown in sapele, they are known for bringing out the constructive ideas in you

..however u might want to look out for the ones grown in ogbomosho! if u take this one u will come back here creating another thread and asking for assistance..

and to make things better since it's new year u can mix it with ur jollof or soup! :-D :-D thank me later
Re: New Year, New Wahala: Advice Needed Please by Ray360: 11:02am On Jan 01, 2016
I was about commenting until I saw where the story was lifted from. I rest!
Re: New Year, New Wahala: Advice Needed Please by fbtowner(m): 11:08am On Jan 01, 2016
khristals:
cry I know just what u need bruh..

...I know a certain specie of leaf that has all the answers

...you could try the ones grown in sapele, they are known for bringing out the constructive ideas in you

..however u might want to look out for the ones grown in ogbomosho! if u take this one u will come back here creating another thread and asking for assistance..

and to make things better since it's new year u can mix it with ur jollof or soup! :-D :-D thank me later

Badt guy. Na ugwo leaf abii. grin
Re: New Year, New Wahala: Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 01, 2016
Ray360:
I was about commenting until I saw where the story was lifted from. I rest!

K
Re: New Year, New Wahala: Advice Needed Please by Jfyzee: 11:42am On Jan 01, 2016
Won't spill much but got this to say..

If you're certain she is the woman you want to spend the rest of your life with.. then while not allow her meet ur people. That for sure will show a commitment from ur end to her.

The fact that u ain't ready for marriage is something you can still talk to her about. Outlined your reasons to her provided they genuine and then work with her on the suggestion she made.

Since u didn't mention both ur age.. it will be fine if u guys stick together and develop urselves more.. gudluck.

1 Like

Re: New Year, New Wahala: Advice Needed Please by Nature8(m): 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
Jfyzee:
Won't spill much but got this to say..

If you're certain she is the woman you want to spend the rest of your life with.. then while not allow her meet ur people. That for sure will show a commitment from ur end to her.

The fact that u ain't ready for marriage is something you can still talk to her about. Outlined your reasons to her provided they genuine and then work with her on the suggestion she made.

Since u didn't mention both ur age.. it will be fine if u guys stick together and develop urselves more.. gudluck.

Well said..
Re: New Year, New Wahala: Advice Needed Please by MissSlimbody(f): 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
Suigeneris93:

You commented, you just didn't profer advice...bt u should, ur advice may help others. We all learn everyday

Noted cool
Re: New Year, New Wahala: Advice Needed Please by kehnton(m): 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
Suigeneris93:
As seen on Jaron's blog:

I would really need some constructive advice on my relationship. I've been dating a very nice, homely girl for close to one year now, although most of our relationship has been long distance because she was schooling in another city, I am certain she is the woman I want to spend my life with.
However, this xmas she's been indicating interest in meeting my parents but I've been trying to evade such meeting because I feel I'm not ready for marriage yet. She sensed my restraint last night after I came up with yet another excuse why she can't come to my house for the new year's celebration and is not happy with me. She told me in the wee hours of the morning that we should forget about marriage talks and focus on developing ourselves but I sense a withdrawal in her. Pls what should I do?

Nb:
I've met her family members a couple of times already and they're beginning to see me as an in-law

if be isn't ready for marriage, why is he in a relationship in the first place.?
i think the young man is hiding something.
i would have gladly taken her to see my people.
maybe this guy is an abiku.

and the sad thing is that he has been eating the apple he's yet to pay for.

my advice? take her to see mama and Lagos.

שלום

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Differences Between Dating And Courting / Deleted / Please Ladies I Need Your Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.