Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions (27806 Views)

Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant / Who Funded Buhari's Campaign / Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by emmygzy(m): 10:37am On Jan 02, 2016
Empredboy:
let's tell ourselves the truth, Buhari said if you have any case against his ministers, party members and close aides we should say it. Please tell us anyone you know that has skeleton in his cupboard, after wike started with amechi and if he has a fact I know wike would have prosecuted amechi with the situation of things porthacort. Bros talk with facts I beg for the good of Nigeria youths and upcoming politicians.
wow! Nigerians can be so gullible. Only the EFCC that is empowered to prosecute people for corruption.history has shown us that EFCC always do the bidding of the government of the day. If EFCC can't probe or prosecute amechi, there is nobody else that can do it. APC is a fraud.

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by Okanokan(m): 10:37am On Jan 02, 2016
If stories in public domain is to be believed, the following persons contributed to the Apc campaign purse, they are in no particular order; Aliko Dangote, Dasuki, Kingsley Kuku, Dieziani Madueke, and a host of other within Pdp.
Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by ShowYourCertificate: 10:38am On Jan 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Obasanjo didn't lose in his war against corruption despite its clear lopsidedness. Someone like me supported Obj's anti corruption fight even though I maintained that he has a moral burden himself. Like Gani (of blessed memory) said to critics, don't bother about whether Ribadu was pursuing against Obj's political opponent. The question should be "are they corrupt or not?". He was like a father to Ribadu despite acknowledging the lopsidedness. His immoral third term bid didn't invalidate his corruption fight.

Well, saying I'm becoming Buhari's sycophant is inappropriate. I will always side what I believe is a better deal for Nigerians. Never been a GEJ sycophant nor any politician. I support 100% the fight against corruption, and still recognise that Buhari has a moral burden on him that may either make or breake him if he doesn't address it.
Goodluck with your support for Buhari's lopsided fight against corruption.

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by Hiploko(m): 10:39am On Jan 02, 2016
Mboi:

Agents of destruction in human flesh. Who will do the evil and when is the necessary time? That evil will consume you and your fellow evil doers.
Moreover that lopsided fight against corruption by your fellow agents of darkness which you said does not matter will consume all innocent bread winners in your family.
abeg pity am. He is a blind enthusiatic follower..

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by jidowu84: 10:41am On Jan 02, 2016
Pls op stop!! Weather fund or no fund, election must hold. So stop i say! Or do u want Nigeria to collapse?
Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by nike4love: 10:41am On Jan 02, 2016
It was funded by
1.Osun state workers.
2.Edo state worker.
3.Imo state workers.
4.Lagos atate workers.

And other apc state that is owing their workers.
The difference is that dakusi stole the money to fund pdp,while apc governors hustle for the money meant for the workers.
If u doubt that ask liar muhammed.

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by OLADD: 10:43am On Jan 02, 2016
OP, that's a one million dollar question liberal-minded Nigerians had asked repeatedly. Buhari's indifferent postures towards the rots in his party has further convinced me that he's a leader that lacks conscience. Contrary to those who believe that corruption has a way of fighting back in Nigeria, it's actually Buhari's one-sided anti-corruption crusade and his many injustices that will hunt him down.

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by Adenle041(m): 10:44am On Jan 02, 2016
This truely a story for the gods

Press like if you think otherwise.

Contact us for the installation of your KITCHEN CABINET & APPLIANCES WORDROBES, DINNING SET, BED SETS, CONFERENCE TABLES AND CHAIRS. We are into construction and installation of both local and imported.
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/ioafurniture/
Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by galadima77(m): 10:44am On Jan 02, 2016
....and the wailing continues! OP did u ever ask how pdp had funded its elections or u just so concerned abt PMB?

Well, this thread and many more of its kind wont change the witch hunting or whatever name u wanna call it! Wait for ur time again n the lord will always send someone to make u pay!

I'm so loving this!
Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by cckris: 10:44am On Jan 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

There is morality in politics but not among Nigeria career politicians. As for Jega, I won't say my mind for now
LONDON NEWSPAPERS REPORTED THAT PRES JONATHAN EMPOWERED JEGA WITH EVERYTHING HE NEEDED TO OUST JONATHAN FROM OFFICE.
Is it a secret anywhere in this world?
Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by Sleek85: 10:46am On Jan 02, 2016
I will advice whoever that is willing, to answer this question with a simple sentence.
Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:46am On Jan 02, 2016
Firefire:

Who Funded APC's Presidential Election

Please do some research and let us educate Nigerians on the source of APC Presidential Campaign Fund.

Thank you.
It's very difficult to know as lots of deals must have gone unreported. One will have an idea when they publish their campaign financial record. Though it was reported that Rochas donated a bus worth N50million and Atiku donated over N500 million in cash and in kind
Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by marqueetim(m): 10:46am On Jan 02, 2016
Nice one bro. Only the fools and Ignorant can tell me this is not witchunt. There is no way a sitting government wunt use public fund for election. Even the opposition APC used funds from their controlled states then. Should we look deep, this is a time to demand Accountable and transparent Government at all tiers.

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by Farnsworth: 10:46am On Jan 02, 2016
CIA
Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by cckris: 10:47am On Jan 02, 2016
nike4love:
It was funded by
1.Osun state workers.
2.Edo state worker.
3.Imo state workers.
4.Lagos atate workers.

The difference is that dakusi stole the money to fund pdp,while apc governors hustle for the money meant for the workers.

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by anytexy: 10:49am On Jan 02, 2016
I have been saying it. PDP spent huge amount of money during election likewise APC. we have now known how PDP funded their own. So, Apc should tell us how they funded their own too. Fighting of corruption should be holistic or else ....because we know as e de go.

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:52am On Jan 02, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Goodluck with your support for Buhari's lopsided fight against corruption.
Every good spirited Nigerians should back the anti-corruption fight. In fact, ALL PDP six National Vice Chairmen are in support of Buhari fight www.thisdaylive.com/articles/anti-corruption-pdp-group-backs-buhari-disowns-indicted-members/229141/

Even Akpabio only recently threw his support(he has no choice though). Same with PDP Ogun East Senator
Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by transient123(m): 10:55am On Jan 02, 2016
Dasuki funded APC's campaign with funds meant to fight the ragtag BH.

Awon Ode(mumu).

Mtschew.
Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by okpor2(m): 10:56am On Jan 02, 2016
Hiploko:
suddenly in 2016 people now know leaders deserve some respect. What happened from 2011-2015? Who started the social media disrepect of leaders? Hypocrites
So dis is all wat dis is all about?
Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 02, 2016
Empredboy:
let's tell ourselves the truth, Buhari said if you have any case against his ministers, party members and close aides we should say it. Please tell us anyone you know that has skeleton in his cupboard, after wike started with amechi and if he has a fact I know wike would have prosecuted amechi with the situation of things porthacort. Bros talk with facts I beg for the good of Nigeria youths and upcoming politicians.
Do they have evidence against others as well?

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 02, 2016
Redoil:
saint tinubu spent N30 billion naira saint ameachi who have never stolen a penny spent N20 billion naira
Nope,you lied bro....
Ameachi spent #70 Trillion...abi no be so?
Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by hollywater: 10:57am On Jan 02, 2016
Honestly i feel good to see this thread hit front page. I was thinking it wouldn't get to front page before. Thanks to the mod that did it. We can only get there if we stopped defending our brothers who has also cheated this country. So who sponsored APC election?

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by transient123(m): 10:58am On Jan 02, 2016
anytexy:
I have been saying it. PDP spent huge amount of money during election likewise APC. we have now known how PDP funded their own. So, Apc should tell us how they funded their own too. Fighting of corruption should be holistic or else ....because we know as e de go.

Good you are little intelligent. Let the "WE" find out how APC funded its campaign.

Maybe the wailers too are part of the "WE" who found out how PDP funded their evil campaign.

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by MhizterWalker(m): 10:59am On Jan 02, 2016
superpundit:
As President Buhari continues to get encomium for his acclaimed fight against corruption, one critical missing link which many opponent and proponent of his administration have been silent on is, how did the APC fund his election. we remembered our able president told Nigerians he took a bank loan to pay for his form. firstly, there is strong ethical question hanging on the action of PMB to borrow money from a bank to fund his bid for presidency. I know the president merely sold that to Nigerian as part of the APC's propaganda to Nigerians to create the impression that its candidate is truly a masses' man.
Away from that, the real question as Nigerians look critically into Dasukigate, we also need to ask the questions, what was the source of APC's funding for the last presidential election. if the president claims that he is not a rich man, then by law, I know there is an obligation to INEC, the government and the Nigerian people to provide audited account of campaign fund for all parties. Except the president comes clean on this, there is no way he can convince rightly thinking Nigerians, as apart APC mugus and magas, that he is incorruptible.
no doubt this explains why most politicians in the APC fold will never be probed or purnished once Buhari remains Nigeria's president. he dare not try it and if he attempts to, the dirty linen of the president will be washed in the open.

To me, except PMB can come clean on this, he is deceiving himself, and very soon, the same hawks who joined arms with him and sold his candidacy to gullible Nigerians will soon come back for his jugular very soon if he fails to settle boys accordingly, when times come for them to get their returns.
@superpundit. Thank you for this wonderful peice of writing, I totally concour with you. Until we start asking for the "INNER TRUTH" all the anti - corruption crusade is not but hogwashing or you can say it jst white washing a sepulcher
Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by Davijunson: 10:59am On Jan 02, 2016
that one concern them
Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by okpor2(m): 11:01am On Jan 02, 2016
nike4love:
It was funded by
1.Osun state workers.
2.Edo state worker.
3.Imo state workers.
4.Lagos atate workers.

Kogi state and ondo state are as I write owning workers.From ur analysis do I presume their Govs are apc members?
Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 02, 2016
Lordave:
Private Sectors funded APC's election campaigns-Passingshot
Mention them.

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by pmbluv2015: 11:03am On Jan 02, 2016
Going on campaign tours by party officials don't really cost so much, most of the wastages come with huge amounts shared to party leaders to bribe the electorates. For instance while the PDP were dishing out N2000 to whoever cast their vote for GEJ during the PE in my polling booth, agents of APC were giving pure water to their supporters. Scratched card was sold where Nigerians donated money to PMB's campaign. People especially in the north voted for PMB without considering any immediate reward because it was downed on most intelligent, focused and patriotic Nigeria praying for the nation's survival that only a change in the status quo would save the country from the grip of the PDP's destruction of the country. Don't forget that PMB was well loved my more than 99% of the voting masses of the north. Both APC and the PDP all have what it takes for their parties to genully canvas for votes across the country if only they do that without dishing out monies to buy votes. PDP was highly guilty on this. From the North to the south it was bribbing galore by the PDP because it was no longer popular especially in the North. Buhari was a hero to many and wouldn't need to bribe people for votes. While Buhari was hoping on the goodwill of the people to defeat Jonathan, the PDP hope was on the war funds that was been realesed in the name of fighting insurgency. Let me informed this writer that no single voter casted vote for Jona here in the north that was not paid to do so yet he failed woefully because the people were tired of the party and her thieving leaders who also happened to be our rulers.
Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by cckris: 11:04am On Jan 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Every good spirited Nigerians should back the anti-corruption fight. In fact, ALL PDP six National Vice Chairmen are in support of Buhari fight www.thisdaylive.com/articles/anti-corruption-pdp-group-backs-buhari-disowns-indicted-members/229141/

Even Akpabio only recently threw his support(he has no choice though). Same with PDP Ogun East Senator
ANTI-CORRUPTION WITHOUT HALLIBURTON TRIALS, AS UNITED STATES HAS DONE, IS A FARCE.Is it because Buhari's wife was cited in the trial of Congressman William Jeffers? One day there will be anti-corruption, not under Buhari.

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 02, 2016
I am the silent trillionnaire (in pound sterling) that funded APC. So folks why ask questions? Go to sleep.
Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by Firefire(m): 11:07am On Jan 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

It's very difficult to know as lots of deals must have gone unreported. One will have an idea when they publish their campaign financial record. Though it was reported that

Rochas donated a bus worth N50million and

Atiku donated over N500 million in cash and in kind

Can we then call for APC Campaign Financial Records 'Publication' ??

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by Lordave: 11:09am On Jan 02, 2016
Love Machine:
Mention them.
Fashola, Tinubu, Amaechi, Rochas, Onu, Lie Mohammed, dem plenty.

Ask that man I mentioned to give you the full list.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Sanwo-Olu’s Commissioners And Special Advisers. / Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC / PDP Bot Bars Members From Campaigning For Atiku, Saraki, Others

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57