Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, (4808 Views)

Meet Four Black Ladys Refused Entry To London Club Cus They’re Too Dark / Why Do Matured Girls Keep Doing This Poo??? / She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by edogram(m): 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2009
Why do matured ladys romance kids of 2-5yrs, when matured men are out there,.
When I was a little boy i use to be a very handsome yellow quite boy and shy too. I was between 3-4yrs then.

Matured ladies like carrying me and romance me. They we lock their doors and take me into the bed when they are with pant and no brass I was too little to understand what they where doing to me  I still cant even remember all only few I can, they will hold me close to thier body, breast and press me tight kissing me,. Well I just keep enjoying the fillings of their body and big breast and they buy me things or give me money.

When I grow up to some extent I get to understand sex, I was redirecting my brain back and trying to understand some sense those girls did, why all these big girls are doing this to children?. At present I am still seeing matured ladies still doing this to children, pressing them close to thier breast. kissing them. carring them to lonely place, I have seen a matured lady carried a little boy into the room and lock the door, the little boy was crying inside the house me and my friends ran to the window to see what she was doing, she was pressing the boy close to her breast while naked and kissing him too while the poor boy was crying,  my friend also told me they have caught a lady with a little boy when she was screaming and the little boy was putting fingers in her curnt, she was spoiling the kid.

Please i need attention from all naira lander members,plz contribute to this issue.
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2009
Err, i had a somewhat similar experience. . .but not as dramatic as that, i was quite pretty fine too as kid. . .

I suspect it is because at that age, we cannot break their hearts unlike now (won da ran)! I mean, i was not kissed
but pressed firmly. . .i can still remember the feel of some of those big boobs (they looked very bigger then).  .  .

And yes, i did get loads of presents, biscuits, and all sort of things. . .but i remember that to be at about 7 yrs. . .

1 Like

Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by patwhizkid(f): 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2009
Lmao
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2009
This is not a laught matterz at all! those ladies are to be sued for child molestation. . . .
maybe i should go and start suing them now sef with my whip!

1 Like

Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by jidobaba(m): 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2009
I remember one fine aunty that put my hand in her puzzy and would be breathing heavily. The puzzy was so thick and hairy like wire brush
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by SisiJinx: 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2009
Lawd-a-mercy!!! shocked shocked
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2009
rotflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy

Can't wait to read OBNOXIOUS aka Adam Brody's own epistle. Maybe this would explain so may things, so many things
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2009
jidobaba:

I remember one fine aunty that put my hand in her puzzy and would be breathing heavily. The puzzy was so thick and hairy like wire brush

Wire bush keh?, mo gbe!
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by muyoto: 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2009
It happened to me many, may times. It as the househelp that stayed wiith us, actually she is my dad's niece and used to touch and handle my tomplolo and eevn though the thing was a bit sweet then I just sensed thatt something was wrong somehere. She will even UnCloth in my presence to rub cream round her body after bathing and not even care that a small boy is looking at her which is how i get to know about the strnge 'v' hair that ladies have  embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by Igwe9(m): 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2009
I don't remember anything of such happen to me, my elder sisters never allowed such. smiley
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by edogram(m): 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2009
I admit these things happened to 50% of fine kids in Nigeria, I know some others will have deferent experience and explanation.   plz let hear urs.

Take ur kids away from aunty ooh

1 Like

Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by Tudor4(m): 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2009
4-5 year olds don't even get good erections. . . .WTF!
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by touchmeder: 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2009
This is very sad sad
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by edogram(m): 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2009
muyoto:

It happened to me many, may times. It as the househelp that stayed wiith us, actually she is my dad's niece and used to touch and handle my tomplolo and eevn though the thing was a bit sweet then I just sensed thatt something was wrong somehere. She will even UnCloth in my presence to rub cream round her body after bathing and not even care that a small boy is looking at her which is how i get to know about the strnge 'v' hair that ladies have  grin grin embarassed embarassed
this is quitely true. de UnCloth and rub cream at our presence, it;s tempting and we do enjoyed it grin grin
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by touchmeder: 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2009
A friend of mine told me a story like this too
how one big aunty abi na house girl again in their house used to touch him there
and he'd be trying to pee but he could not pee
it was a sensation he didnt understand at that time
he laughed all the while he narrated the story
but i didnt find it funny one bit
but from what i am reading here again
it would seem the guys dont mind too
[s]wonder how these adults that do it ever think the children will forget those acts. Most never do[/s]
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by edogram(m): 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2009
Túdor:

it's not about erections, it's the Sensation/feelings, innocent soul, virgin, fresh breath and skin, low brain to observe what is going on and can not even explain or know how to tell any one,

they do derived pleasure from it, some nairalander ladys may have done this before to a child so they will know are it feels but will quite here.
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by dROC1: 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2009
Túdor:

WRONG!!!

@ Tudor, maybe u had a dysfunction as a kid.

@topic, I can totally relate to this but my experience was just too explicit and far reaching for me to splurge on this thread. Sometimes,I wish I could go back and change the past but I was like 4-5 years old and didnt know any better. My experience led to a lot of other nasty shit that came up as a result of these incidents. These ladies should be arrested and registered as sex-offenders .It's abuse period!

1 Like

Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by nguage(m): 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2009
^^^
I think what he means by "good erections" isn't the same thing you mean. He is saying even when fully erect, a boy of 4 can't be big enough to satisfy a lady sexually. No fights if we just take that extra time to understand each other, you don't need to suggest he had erectile "dysfunction as a kid."

@ topic: These things never happened to me but it happened to one of my friends, he laughs about it everytime. The fact is that even while it may be disturbing, it shouldn't be used as an excuse. Many people blame their problems on how they were abused as a child, I think it's not right.

1 Like

Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by muyoto: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2009
Túdor:

What is this dullard talking about? who is talking about erections? A 3 or 4 yres old boy cannot be sexually stimaletd to get an erection, that doesnt mean he cant have erection. the very fact that a woman who is almost 20 years your senoir is touching your dingdong is what is bad. . .won't be surpirse if many of these females on nairaland are ex-pedophiles or probably still actively engaged in the act. that why dey dont respect man
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by edogram(m): 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2009
We still have not getting replies from ladies.

Which make me feel 80% of ladies have done this or are still doing it.

Normally When girls start body development from adolescent age getting breast and start seeing period, they keep having the urge for sex as their hole is itching them, but it’s sad that 80% of them test or tried it with kids by punting fingers of a little boy inside their hole and by romancing and kissing also.

The fact that many of my friends and people around me have same issue as we have discuss it make me feel, that 60% girls are corrupt in sex life. Yet when a dude is chasing her she will pretend to be decent and fumes holy marry. But later got home to use a finger of a little boy

True or fales.?

1 Like

Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by seyz4all: 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2009
i experienced this wen i was like 5 yrs,
i just notice that i want ton ease myself, after doin it,
but she'll say "dont worry dispose it inside",

na wa for ladies oooo, but we only get to hear about the one Men are doing or have done,

Make dem talk about guys experience too, for one of this shows,
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by prittigrrr(f): 9:46pm On Jun 13, 2009
I am so sorry for the poor abused boys. Many people feel it is ok if it is a boy that is abused but it is not. I know a grown man who said a lady used to do it to him when he was a small boy. He feels it did not affect him, but the guy is obsessed with women and sex. I would say it definitely affected him! Parents, please, please watch your kids and trust NO ONE!

1 Like

Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by SeanT21(f): 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2009
WTF at this thread!!

Very STRANGE
!!
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by prittigrrr(f): 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2009
Strange but sadly true
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by Outstrip(f): 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2009
I wanted to laugh at first but with everybody saying it it seems scary. I always have all 10 of my eyes open wide when I am out with my boys but I am usually more suspicious of men. I know my cousin sent one of her house helps packing for kissing her son. He was a little more than a baby them. I hope she did not do more than kiss him.
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by Tudor4(m): 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2009
Sexual abuse produces morons like d-ROC and muyoto
they can't even differentiate between an erection and a 'good' erection
let me explain what i meant to those two retards. . . .a 4 year old can't get a good erection why and how would a lady get sexual satisfaction
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by Tudor4(m): 11:15pm On Jun 13, 2009
let me explain what i meant to those two retards. . . .a 4 year old can't get a good erection why and how would a lady get sexual satisfaction
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 14, 2009
Túdor:

Kilode? but ladies, some of you that do not do it, so you may not believe it. . .
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by IyaKadijat(f): 1:52am On Jun 14, 2009
OMG-lemme just say that this just does not happen in NG, but here in the US, too. When I 1st started hearing about it, I thought it was cute and/or funny-mainly becuz society conditions us to think its okay for boys to have sex at whatever age and that this should be a badge of honor. But then I met a man who admitted that his Aunt used to make him go down on her when he was only 6 years old. He was really good at going down but hated if u would touch the back of his head when he would do it-apparently he would have flashbacks of what happened to him as a child when someone did that.

That's when I realized that this is abuse-no matter which way you look at it. These ladies need to be locked up and be registered sex offenders at the least! Or have someone stick hot pepper in their poo while stoning them!

1 Like

Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by edogram(m): 7:18am On Jun 14, 2009
Túdor:

who on earth is this Túdor.

if you dont have anything good to say, better keep quite.

Who is talking of satisfaction? Did I hear any body mansion that.  We are talking of the sensation/plessure the ladies derive from it and return to sexually abuse to the child.

Them say see father, Ur de say see oyibo.
Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by edogram(m): 7:36am On Jun 14, 2009
This ve gone to extent that so many guys have this experience, imagine Ladies telling little boy to suck her female pusssy while she enjoyed it but transferring disease into the little boys health, I want we Nigeria parent to watch Ur boys about this act.

1 Like

Re: Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, by oyinda3(f): 7:43am On Jun 14, 2009
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Albino Or Midget Which One Better As A Wife? / Guys Can U Date A Beautiful Girl With Yam Legs Or Mosquito Legs? / 9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.