Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

How Old Is The Youngest Person You Have Ever.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Old Is The Youngest Person You Have Ever.... (1055 Views)

Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? / Pre-wedding Photos Of The Youngest Bursar In Northern Nigeria / How Old School Boys Write Letters To Girls In The 70s+80s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Is The Youngest Person You Have Ever.... by MRAKPORS(m): 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
Slept with?
Mine was 6 years... Way back
I was also about 12 years
Re: How Old Is The Youngest Person You Have Ever.... by Ginaz(f): 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
Mine was 1 week old undecided
Re: How Old Is The Youngest Person You Have Ever.... by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
MRAKPORS:
Slept with?
Mine was 6 years... Way back
I was also about 12 years

Are you for real? You slept with a 6 year old, and you are proud to tell people that?

Ooops... I just checked your profile, you are just a troll.

Enjoy your trolling.
Re: How Old Is The Youngest Person You Have Ever.... by biz2get(m): 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
About 3days old.... angry angry

Now kill yourself embarassed
Re: How Old Is The Youngest Person You Have Ever.... by braine(m): 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
Perve alert!
Re: How Old Is The Youngest Person You Have Ever.... by cruzita(f): 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
none but I remember vividly our engineer kissed me on my lips when I was 9yrs old thinking I was asleep.oboi if u see the way my body vibrate eh

1 Like

Re: How Old Is The Youngest Person You Have Ever.... by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dude what the hell ?
Re: How Old Is The Youngest Person You Have Ever.... by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
Pedophiles everywhere!!!lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Is The Youngest Person You Have Ever.... by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
A day old lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The op should be arrested tho undecided

1 Like

Re: How Old Is The Youngest Person You Have Ever.... by obiorathesubtle: 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
virgin here... haven't done it before

BTW.. 6 years? nawao!
Re: How Old Is The Youngest Person You Have Ever.... by obiorathesubtle: 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
virgin here... haven't done it before

BTW.. 6 years? nawao!
Re: How Old Is The Youngest Person You Have Ever.... by akachidi(m): 1:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
Bad ass...and the police will go on arresting innocent people when this rapists are all here making fun with their abusive did...
Re: How Old Is The Youngest Person You Have Ever.... by jonaifame22(m): 1:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
I slept wth an embryo undecided
Re: How Old Is The Youngest Person You Have Ever.... by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
The youngest woman I've impaled was 47 years old. Usually I go for septuagenarians, but I decided to go for a younger gal for once. She wasn't half bad either, for a pregnant, one-legged, brain-damaged, deaf and dumb paraplegic. She was surprisingly spry for her condition actually.
Re: How Old Is The Youngest Person You Have Ever.... by Emac34: 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
Walai!!!common sense ain't common

2 Likes

Re: How Old Is The Youngest Person You Have Ever.... by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lol.
Re: How Old Is The Youngest Person You Have Ever.... by TrapKNNG(m): 2:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
She was 18. She ironically also doubles as the most LAX pusssy I've ever had!
Re: How Old Is The Youngest Person You Have Ever.... by jmaxjohn(m): 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
She was 7

I was 6 tongue

But I'm still a virgin sha
Re: How Old Is The Youngest Person You Have Ever.... by DenisRock(m): 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
Creepy,scary thread.
Re: How Old Is The Youngest Person You Have Ever.... by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 04, 2016
Rollar:
The youngest woman I've impaled was 47 years old. Usually I go for septuagenarians, but I decided to go for a younger gal for once. She wasn't half bad either, for a pregnant, one-legged, brain-damaged, deaf and dumb paraplegic. She was surprisingly spry for her condition actually.
Lol
Happy birthday dear x
Re: How Old Is The Youngest Person You Have Ever.... by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
StrawberryCream:

Lol
Happy birthday dear x
Awww, tnks hun. You're such a darling kiss
At least one person has wished me happy birthday. Want some cake? I thought I'd have to eat it all alone this year again tongue

That dear x though.......I'd have to be nuts to jilt you wink

(1) (Reply)

s / Lessons From "Temptation Confession Of A Marriage Counselor" / Today Is My Birthday! Show Me Some Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.