Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

See Wat She Does Weneva She Wnts 2 Use D Toilet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Wat She Does Weneva She Wnts 2 Use D Toilet (2253 Views)

When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex / Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Wat She Does Weneva She Wnts 2 Use D Toilet by jonaifame22(m): 10:42am On Sep 14, 2016
Gals are full of different kind of scopes,sometimes they think they're wise and they've outsmarted guys and in Falz's voice "but we are one step ahead of their vision"

My gf wheneva she wants to shiit,she'll use scope to make me go outside to buy something,she'll be llke " pls can u go and get dis stuff I dnt feel like going outside, and sometimes I go and sometimes I don't and wheneva I don't she'll use scope to put on the music player speaker very loud and ordinarily she doesn't like loud music,we invented that scope of increasing speaker sound wheneva we want to do doggy style and wth the flap flap flap flap sound dat my pubic region will be making as it collides wth her soft yansh people might jus know wat we are doing.

So now wheneva she wants to shiit she'll now do same thing, thinkn I won't catch her scope,maybe she doesn't want me to hear the sound of her shiit dropping in the water of the WC since it's a one room self contain, today when she did it after she came out, I now told her her scope,she jus smiled and was like lemme alone joor,continue monitoring me like monitoring spirit,we jus laffed it off.

Pls feel free 2 share one funny thing ur partner does weneva they are around you

2 Likes

Re: See Wat She Does Weneva She Wnts 2 Use D Toilet by firstking01(m): 10:44am On Sep 14, 2016
Yawnssssssss
Re: See Wat She Does Weneva She Wnts 2 Use D Toilet by Agu87(m): 10:45am On Sep 14, 2016
d gods are tired of ur case... u need help.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Wat She Does Weneva She Wnts 2 Use D Toilet by Shiitposter: 10:45am On Sep 14, 2016
Shouldnt this information be private?
Re: See Wat She Does Weneva She Wnts 2 Use D Toilet by giftedheart1(m): 10:46am On Sep 14, 2016
jonaifame22:
Gals are full of different kind of scopes,sometimes they think they're wise and they've outsmarted guys and in Falz's voice "but we are one step ahead of their vision"

My gf wheneva she wants to shiit,she'll use scope to make me go outside to buy something,she'll be llke " pls can u go and get dis stuff I dnt feel like going outside, and sometimes I go and sometimes I don't and wheneva I don't she'll use scope to put on the music player speaker very loud and ordinarily she doesn't like loud music,we invented that scope of increasing speaker sound wheneva we want to do doggy style and wth the flap flap flap flap sound dat my pubic region will be making as it collides wth her soft yansh people might jus know wat we are doing.

So now wheneva she wants to shiit she'll now do same thing, thinkn I won't catch her scope,maybe she doesn't want me to hear the sound of her shiit dropping in the water of the WC since it's a one room self contain, today when she did it after she came out, I now told her her scope,she jus smiled and was like lemme alone joor,continue monitoring me like monitoring spirit,we jus laffed it off.

Pls feel free 2 share one funny thing ur partner does weneva they are around you
is this supposed to be a news? when next u go the market, try and prize sense...the thing is not expensive! u might even receive it for free

2 Likes

Re: See Wat She Does Weneva She Wnts 2 Use D Toilet by saintfellow(m): 10:52am On Sep 14, 2016
Hmmmm i think she is communicating with her ogbanje sisters, so she dnt want u to hear their voices.
op run for your life.
Re: See Wat She Does Weneva She Wnts 2 Use D Toilet by cashmoney02: 10:57am On Sep 14, 2016
girls with their fake lifestyle, keep on monitoring her like a monitoring spirit
Re: See Wat She Does Weneva She Wnts 2 Use D Toilet by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 14, 2016
lol.....@whenever she wants to shiit grin
Re: See Wat She Does Weneva She Wnts 2 Use D Toilet by Synzu(m): 11:18am On Sep 14, 2016
This guy grin
Re: See Wat She Does Weneva She Wnts 2 Use D Toilet by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 14, 2016
I commend the two of you for your immense contributions to the growth of the naira.

Illustrious sons. Leaders of tomorrow..
Re: See Wat She Does Weneva She Wnts 2 Use D Toilet by Julietcutie(f): 11:48am On Sep 14, 2016
lol
Re: See Wat She Does Weneva She Wnts 2 Use D Toilet by jonaifame22(m): 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
Julietcutie:
lol
loller,lollest.
Re: See Wat She Does Weneva She Wnts 2 Use D Toilet by jonaifame22(m): 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
Agu87:
d gods are tired of ur case... u need help.
ehn ehn?
Re: See Wat She Does Weneva She Wnts 2 Use D Toilet by MilesLamar(m): 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
jonaifame22:
ehn ehn?

bro's John .. hw fa dat ur sister naa?
Re: See Wat She Does Weneva She Wnts 2 Use D Toilet by jonaifame22(m): 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
MilesLamar:

bro's John .. hw fa dat ur sister naa?
ehn ehn?
Re: See Wat She Does Weneva She Wnts 2 Use D Toilet by slyrone(m): 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
jonaifame22:

you be fool
Re: See Wat She Does Weneva She Wnts 2 Use D Toilet by MilesLamar(m): 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
jonaifame22:
ehn ehn?
cheesy

Grit her for me na bro's bro's grin
Re: See Wat She Does Weneva She Wnts 2 Use D Toilet by jonaifame22(m): 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
slyrone:
you be fool
@slyrone

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Troll Guy Who Snapped With A Girl But Didn’t Take Her Number / why do Nigerian guys have weird feet / This Set Of People Should Be Careful This Rainy Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.