Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

My Gelfrnd Is Claimin A Virgin.bt She Cries When About To Take It The Next Level - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gelfrnd Is Claimin A Virgin.bt She Cries When About To Take It The Next Level (2507 Views)

Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) / I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gelfrnd Is Claimin A Virgin.bt She Cries When About To Take It The Next Level by olajonzin(m): 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
Guyz..i want to kwn wat are crying means..is it b'cos she is a virgin..or..she jst doin dat nt for me to touch her..experience guyz only..mature gels can also contribute
Re: My Gelfrnd Is Claimin A Virgin.bt She Cries When About To Take It The Next Level by Mskrisx(f): 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
Leave am o

1 Like

Re: My Gelfrnd Is Claimin A Virgin.bt She Cries When About To Take It The Next Level by olajonzin(m): 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
Bros y nah..
Re: My Gelfrnd Is Claimin A Virgin.bt She Cries When About To Take It The Next Level by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
Lol, everyone claiming virginity these days.

Anyway..

1 Like

Re: My Gelfrnd Is Claimin A Virgin.bt She Cries When About To Take It The Next Level by olajonzin(m): 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
Am jst seek and tired of gel..please jst tell me wat to do..bt..am thinking of dumping her for good..jst to move the next bus available
Re: My Gelfrnd Is Claimin A Virgin.bt She Cries When About To Take It The Next Level by umehmj(m): 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
tell her it's your first time too. if she cries, cry too.

3 Likes

Re: My Gelfrnd Is Claimin A Virgin.bt She Cries When About To Take It The Next Level by khassy(m): 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
olajonzin:
Guyz..i want to kwn wat are crying means..is it b'cos she is a virgin..or..she jst doin dat nt for me to touch her..experience guyz only..mature gels can also contribute

I thought it was 10dumb threads per day... why are we having more than 15 today angryundecided
Re: My Gelfrnd Is Claimin A Virgin.bt She Cries When About To Take It The Next Level by boombay(m): 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
khassy:

I thought it was 10dumb threads per day... why are we having more than 15 today angryundecided

maka why??grin
Re: My Gelfrnd Is Claimin A Virgin.bt She Cries When About To Take It The Next Level by olajorn(m): 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy This thing don do me before..i dey finge.r sense out of a girl life,no hymen disturb me oo...She was stil crying say She be virgin

Op The girl dey enjoy am

1 Like

Re: My Gelfrnd Is Claimin A Virgin.bt She Cries When About To Take It The Next Level by khassy(m): 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
boombay:

maka why??grin

you know see wetin this OP post... na the 16th dumb thread wey I dn see be that just today

how far with Ambali na. the nigga dn settle you gringrin
Re: My Gelfrnd Is Claimin A Virgin.bt She Cries When About To Take It The Next Level by olajonzin(m): 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
Paddi paddi...dem suppose to dey plucked India helm for ur head
Re: My Gelfrnd Is Claimin A Virgin.bt She Cries When About To Take It The Next Level by boombay(m): 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
khassy:

you know see wetin this OP post... na the 16th dumb thread wey I dn see be that just today

how far with Ambali na. the nigga dn settle you gringrin

he never settle me oh...we dey go Istanbul tomorrow... he wan go see im elder brogrin
Re: My Gelfrnd Is Claimin A Virgin.bt She Cries When About To Take It The Next Level by olajonzin(m): 10:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
Am nt a guy dat force a gel too have sex with me
Re: My Gelfrnd Is Claimin A Virgin.bt She Cries When About To Take It The Next Level by khassy(m): 11:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
boombay:

he never settle me oh...we dey go Istanbul tomorrow... he wan go see im elder brogrin

bring some Istanbul Babes come for your boy ooo gringrin
Re: My Gelfrnd Is Claimin A Virgin.bt She Cries When About To Take It The Next Level by gab264(m): 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mehn she is just sick down there..
Re: My Gelfrnd Is Claimin A Virgin.bt She Cries When About To Take It The Next Level by hujaj: 11:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
How the sex look lyk sef? Lyk say i ben dy mis tins o
Re: My Gelfrnd Is Claimin A Virgin.bt She Cries When About To Take It The Next Level by olajonzin(m): 10:27am On Oct 08, 2015
I don't if my gelfriend is tricking me wit the water on her face

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Ladies Dont Talk Sexually Openly? / Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help / Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.