Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

(picture)ladies:would You Allow Your PA Do You This Kind Of Favour?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (picture)ladies:would You Allow Your PA Do You This Kind Of Favour?? (3396 Views)

“most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy / Valentine Picture Ladies Can Relate With / Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(picture)ladies:would You Allow Your PA Do You This Kind Of Favour?? by akachidi(m): 12:32am On Jan 03, 2016
I wonder if Nigerian ladies of all levels would appreciate this kind of help?

Re: (picture)ladies:would You Allow Your PA Do You This Kind Of Favour?? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 03, 2016
End-time favour smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (picture)ladies:would You Allow Your PA Do You This Kind Of Favour?? by benedictnsi(m): 12:37am On Jan 03, 2016
Dem go call am insult na...... BTW, if dem slap you eeeh, you go know say all girls no be Olosho grin

1 Like

Re: (picture)ladies:would You Allow Your PA Do You This Kind Of Favour?? by JehanEddy07(m): 12:42am On Jan 03, 2016
benedictnsi:
Dem go call am insult na.... BTW, if dem slap you eeeh, you go know say all girls no be Olosho
Lwkmd grin
Re: (picture)ladies:would You Allow Your PA Do You This Kind Of Favour?? by falconey(m): 12:43am On Jan 03, 2016
grin
That is a civil duty.
Re: (picture)ladies:would You Allow Your PA Do You This Kind Of Favour?? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 03, 2016
Try this with Warri girl shocked
Your name na sorry
Re: (picture)ladies:would You Allow Your PA Do You This Kind Of Favour?? by akachidi(m): 12:48am On Jan 03, 2016
Naija ladies need to grow up,is obvious the fashion industry took them unaware and they are enjoying the selling of nude that they claim it pays off this days. At least they should understand you guys like to offer this kind of help
Re: (picture)ladies:would You Allow Your PA Do You This Kind Of Favour?? by Emac34: 12:50am On Jan 03, 2016
nt our Naija ladies
Re: (picture)ladies:would You Allow Your PA Do You This Kind Of Favour?? by Sabadon(m): 1:01am On Jan 03, 2016
had Been in such a situation I just politely told d woman to adjust her clothes she did n thanked me... Bt for her mind I know say she fit dey reason so Dis boy dey look my Backsyd
Re: (picture)ladies:would You Allow Your PA Do You This Kind Of Favour?? by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 03, 2016
That woman's skin tho..... Choi
And yes if I was in such a situation, I would actually be grateful to the guy. It's just an embarrassing situation all round but whatever, embarrassment can't kill right?
Re: (picture)ladies:would You Allow Your PA Do You This Kind Of Favour?? by makingsense(m): 1:04am On Jan 03, 2016
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.... Rotfl

Naija babe go end the favour with *slaps*
Re: (picture)ladies:would You Allow Your PA Do You This Kind Of Favour?? by makingsense(m): 1:07am On Jan 03, 2016
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.... Rotfl

Naija babe go end the favour with *slaps*
Re: (picture)ladies:would You Allow Your PA Do You This Kind Of Favour?? by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 03, 2016
Y not? That's why am paying him
Re: (picture)ladies:would You Allow Your PA Do You This Kind Of Favour?? by Khd95(m): 1:09am On Jan 03, 2016
I doubt if naija girls would b dis clumsy nd careless

But if u try dis with them anyways,d kin slap wey go enter ur head ehn,ur hrt go shiftgrin

naija girls geh zero chill oo cool
Re: (picture)ladies:would You Allow Your PA Do You This Kind Of Favour?? by opeey(m): 1:17am On Jan 03, 2016
ALKARULEZZ:
End-time favour smiley

Abi oo
Re: (picture)ladies:would You Allow Your PA Do You This Kind Of Favour?? by leofab(f): 1:25am On Jan 03, 2016
Ftc waiting for lalasticlala
Re: (picture)ladies:would You Allow Your PA Do You This Kind Of Favour?? by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 03, 2016
Ohhhhh!! ,
I thank GOD, I have a very Comfortable Job.
I can't imagine myself becoming such a virile fly
Re: (picture)ladies:would You Allow Your PA Do You This Kind Of Favour?? by nigeriancuban: 6:19am On Jan 03, 2016
lol
Re: (picture)ladies:would You Allow Your PA Do You This Kind Of Favour?? by hatux: 7:06am On Jan 03, 2016
See bum bum...grin
Re: (picture)ladies:would You Allow Your PA Do You This Kind Of Favour?? by chudyprince: 8:06am On Jan 03, 2016
but she get man's statues self cry
Re: (picture)ladies:would You Allow Your PA Do You This Kind Of Favour?? by Adonis3: 9:41am On Jan 03, 2016
Lalasticlala coman see end time help oooooogrin

It's [size=14pt]ADONIS3[/size] baby... grin
Re: (picture)ladies:would You Allow Your PA Do You This Kind Of Favour?? by GraceBestowed(f): 10:45am On Jan 03, 2016
That's Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble. He's not her PA.
Re: (picture)ladies:would You Allow Your PA Do You This Kind Of Favour?? by sexaddict08(m): 10:45am On Jan 03, 2016
akachidi:
I wonder if Nigerian ladies of all levels would appreciate this kind of help?

which kind wahala be this
Re: (picture)ladies:would You Allow Your PA Do You This Kind Of Favour?? by akachidi(m): 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
sexaddict08:

which kind wahala be this
My bro na ?? Na,it seems our nigeria ladies have a different system of operation
Re: (picture)ladies:would You Allow Your PA Do You This Kind Of Favour?? by grad2012(f): 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hell no and beside I don't think I can dress dat half naked.
But dat kind of looks like kris jenner and korry her boyfrnd.

(1) (Reply)

Who Got More Swag Between These Guys??? / She Opened Her Bra And A Big Cockroach Came Out Immediately (pics) / Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 5,6,7,8,9,10 Story By Samuel Odamah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.