Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan (2375 Views)

She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 03, 2016
However awkward this sounds, i did it! The lady in question is just a close friend 'cos man is still single. This lady, doesn't hesitate to invade my personal space, hug, peck, touch, and she even said she wants to eat my lips after she broke up with me 3 years ago. Oh i didn't indicate she was my ex. She was. She has always been persistent about putting her hand in my pocket which i always turn down. Last friday while walking, i was startled by a hand in my back pocket. I didn't know she was the one, thought it was pickpocket so i gave a headbutt that hit and broke her nose! I apologised and although she still picks my calls, i can sense she is withdrawing from me. And this makes me want to ask: What does it mean when a lady puts her hand in a guy's pocket? Been trying to find out since friday to no avail 'cos i am totally confused. Matured and candid opinions and advises please. Thank ya'll.
Re: I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 03, 2016
And?
Re: I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 03, 2016
Freemanan:
And?
Dont get you..
Re: I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 03, 2016
midassultan:
Dont get you..

Neither do I...

1 Like

Re: I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by ronald4lif(m): 10:47am On Jan 03, 2016
It means nothing when a lady or anyone put their hands in your pocket. It's a joke we all do often to someone we know and care about. You've a poor sense of judgment to not have know this and was totally wrong to head-butt her. You owe her an apology.

1 Like

Re: I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 03, 2016
Freemanan:

Neither do I...
Oh, sorry about that but what part do you not understand? I actually the question answered. Been tryna find out but i cannot.
Re: I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 03, 2016
midassultan:
Oh, sorry about that but what part do you not understand? I actually the question answered. Been tryna find out but i cannot.

Go apologise to her if this story is true, then come back lets have a drink...

Till then, swerve sir.

Re: I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 03, 2016
ronald4lif:
It means nothing when a lady or anyone put their hands in your pocket. It's a joke we all do often to someone we know and care about. You've a poor sense of judgment to not have know this and was totally wrong to head-butt her. You owe her an apology.
i did apologise fervently. It wasnt my fault, thought it was a pickpocket. My sense of defence overrode my judgement. Plus i had my wallet in that pocket
Re: I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 03, 2016
Freemanan:

Go apologise to her if this story is true, then come back lets have a drink...

Till then, swerve sir.

i did apologise. I am only concerned her stance towards me has changed
Re: I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 03, 2016
midassultan:
i did apologise. I am only concerned her stance towards me has changed

If you guys were really good friend hitherto the incident, then she shouldn't have any reservations. You messed up,FYI.
Re: I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 03, 2016
Blah! blah! blah!

And she didn't Do anything?? like pop your balls or something?

Biitch is slow AF!angry

Re: I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 03, 2016
Freemanan:

If you guys were really good friend hitherto the incident, then she shouldn't have any reservations. You messed up,FYI.
Yes we were after the break up like i typed in the post. And the fault ain't mine in its entirety. Yes, maybe my judgement was poor in that situation but it is still legit to protect what is mine. And that was not her hood, i never expected her there. And like i typed earlier, i apologised FERVENTLY. Now i am not insinuating she now has reservations, i only said I THINK she has changed like talking less, being herself less when on call and when i am around her.
Re: I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 03, 2016
midassultan:
Yes we were after the break up like i typed in the post. And the fault ain't mine in its entirety. Yes, maybe my judgement was poor in that situation but it is still legit to protect what is mine. And that was not her hood, i never expected her there. And like i typed earlier, i apologised FERVENTLY. Now i am not insinuating she now has reservations, i only said I THINK she has changed like talking less, being herself less when on call and when i am around her.

There is no fury like that of a woman's scorn... Just indulge the coldness now, look for a way to win back the way things were before...

You be man... kiss
Re: I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
Blah! blah! blah!

And she didn't Do anything?? like pop your balls or something?

Biitch is slow AF!angry

Lol. She was taken by suprise like i was. The headbutt was only a reflex action to the unknown hand in my back pocket. Plus you would not act any less if you was in her shoes with a bleeding nose. And it takes a cool lady to act cool and NOT POP MY BALLS in that situation.
Re: I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 03, 2016
Freemanan:

There is no fury like that of a woman's scorn... Just indulge the coldness now, look for a way to win back the way things were before...

You be man... kiss
Yes, you are right bro. I am thinking just that. Maybe, just maybe after a while she would come around.
Re: I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 03, 2016
midassultan:
Lol. She was taken by suprise like i was. The headbutt was only a reflex action to the unknown hand in my back pocket. Plus you would not act any less if you was in her shoes with a bleeding nose. And it takes a cool lady to act cool and NOT POP MY BALLS in that situation.
I Honestly would've done my own back!grin

Then, blame it on "Reflex action"....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 03, 2016
midassultan:
Yes, you are right bro. I am thinking just that. Maybe, just maybe after a while she would come around.

I hope so too.
Semper fidelis
Re: I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by ronald4lif(m): 11:16am On Jan 03, 2016
midassultan:
i did apologise fervently. It wasnt my fault, thought it was a pickpocket. My sense of defence overrode my judgement. Plus i had my wallet in that pocket

Around what time of the day did it happen and where? The area of occurrence will tell if it was an act of pickpocketing or a harmless joke.

If I'm walking on my street and someone accost me from behind and dip their hands in my pocket I'm supposed to know it could be a friend in the neighbourhood and gauge my reaction. And same if it's in an uncrowded premises I'm familiar with.

However, if it's in an unacquainted place my reaction could be a bit different and I won't rule out the fact that it could be an actual pickpocket but I'd still ensure I am certain it's not someone I know who happens to be in same vicinity before reacting.

Anyway, since you've apologised, give it time she'd come around and return to her usual bubbling self. It takes time for some people to overcome act of hostile and misanthropy targeted at them even it was inadvertent.
Re: I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
I Honestly would've done my own back!grin

Then, blame it on "Reflex action"....
Lol. Your own different o. Then, i would just make a fun of myself right there, make you laugh then apologise greatly. I really dont dig a woman's scorn.
Re: I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 03, 2016
[quote author=ronald4lif post=41606579]

Around what time of the day did it happen and where? The area of occurrence will tell if it was an act of pickpocketing or a harmless joke.

If I'm walking on my street and someone accost me from behind and dip their hands in my pocket I'm supposed to know it could be a friend in the neighbourhood and gauge my reaction. And same if it's in an uncrowded premises I'm familiar with.
You are right. It was a neutral ground. Was coming back in the evening after a long day with my friends. It was around an uncrowded area, and i had one ear of my earpiece on
Re: I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by balash(m): 11:22am On Jan 03, 2016
When will u tell us what broke u both up initially? Are you sure it's not that u gave her the beating of her life?

Op!! You are an aggressive nuisance mhen! No pickpocket will just dip hand into your pocket like that. If I am the lady I won't talk to you AGAIN. Na like so u go hack her to death one day with cutlass saying you thought na armed robber want invade your house. Na like so them dey start!! Pistorious Jnr brother

1 Like

Re: I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 03, 2016
balash:
When will u tell us what broke u both up initially? Are you sure it's not that u gave her the beating of her life?

Op!! You are an aggressive nuisance mhen! No pickpocket will just dip hand into your pocket like that. If I am the lady I won't talk to you AGAIN. Na like so u go hack her to death one day with cutlass saying you thought na armed robber want invade your house. Na like so them dey start!! Pistorious Jnr brother
you made your point and its wack. What a shmuck. You can swerve now.
Re: I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by balash(m): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
midassultan:
you made your point and its wack. What a shmuck. You can swerve now.

Am shmuck cox I said the truth? Continue till you land yourself in serious trouble! I pray on God's guidance on you always plz..tc
Re: I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by cruzita(f): 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
go mould new nose give am for peace to reign
Re: I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
cruzita:
go mould new nose give am for peace to reign
Lol, now that is funny. Thank you
Re: I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
Freemanan:
I hope so too. Semper fidelis
I remain loyal too bro, thanks. smiley
Re: I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
midassultan:

Nigga, either she was fishing for your wallet or she was grabbing yo ass. Maybe you're one of em bootylicious dudes with black, fat, curves wiggling about in dem jeans lipsrsealed
Alright, you said she aimed for the pocket that contained your wallet, so phew tongue

Reduce fatty foods tho bruh, they last a minute on the lips and a lifetime on the mips (man-hips grin )

1 Like

Re: I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
Rollar:

Nigga, either she was fishing for your wallet or she was grabbing yo ass. Maybe you're one of em bootylicious dudes with black, fat, curves wiggling about in dem jeans lipsrsealed
Alright, you said she aimed for the pocket that contained your wallet, so phew tongue

Reduce fatty foods tho bruh, they last a minute on the lips and a lifetime on the mips (man-hips grin )
lol. Funny! Check me out, immas skinny as the word itself. That of wanting to grab my ass cant be ruled out tho because she is the type that likes getting all touchy and feely. Anyway, thanks.
Re: I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
midassultan:
lol. Funny! Check me out, immas skinny as the word itself. That of wanting to grab my ass cant be ruled out tho because she is the type that likes getting all touchy and feely. Anyway, thanks.
Lolz!! I was kidding. Although some girls can get all grabby. Some even like to pinch grin
Re: I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
Rollar:

Lolz!! I was kidding. Although some girls can get all grabby. Some even like to pinch grin
On wave bro, you know the wave. She does that too

1 Like

Re: I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by MrCork: 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
midassultan:
However awkward this sounds, i did it! The lady in question is just a close friend 'cos man is still single. This lady, doesn't hesitate to invade my personal space, hug, peck, touch, and she even said she wants to eat my lips after she broke up with me 3 years ago. Oh i didn't indicate she was my ex. She was. She has always been persistent about putting her hand in my pocket which i always turn down. Last friday while walking, i was startled by a hand in my back pocket. I didn't know she was the one, thought it was pickpocket so i gave a headbutt that hit and broke her nose! I apologised and although she still picks my calls, i can sense she is withdrawing from me. And this makes me want to ask: What does it mean when a lady puts her hand in a guy's pocket? Been trying to find out since friday to no avail 'cos i am totally confused. Matured and candid opinions and advises please. Thank ya'll.

...u happy to beat up a female??.... serrrrioously?... you are a sad story & should be jailed(No oofense) undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 05, 2016
MrCork:

...u happy to beat up a female??.... serrrrioously?... you are a sad story & should be jailed(No oofense) undecided
LOL. beat up a female? God how hard it must have been to pass english classes. Are u so myopic to the unintentional factor in that story. Bro, pls swerve, pronto.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Can Lie Sha! / See New Photos Of Lagos Big Breasted Lady That Trends On Nairaland Sometimes Ago / And 10 Reasons Big Boobs Are Not So Awesome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.