Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,849 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. (6102 Views)

99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Hilarious .. Most guyz are guilty of this (pic) / When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by Tallesty1(m): 11:10am On Jan 03, 2016
Gray rape is a sexual act which is non-consensual, yet somehow isn't actual rape.

It can also be defined as a type of rape where the victims didn't explicitly consent to sex but didn't reject it either.

So generally it is a type of rape that doesn't involve violence, threats, or drugs.

Even emotional manipulation covers this gray area, for example, making someone fall in love with you so you can have sex with them.

It is well know that most of our sisters rarely say yes to sex if that is their first time with guy.

Most times their yes may mean no" they will resist weakly and then give in and I am also certain that most guys have either been with this type of woman or have at least manipulated a lady with words like I love you and all that just to have sex with her.

Over Toy You Guys.

Guilty Or Not Guilty?

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by falconey(m): 11:11am On Jan 03, 2016
partially guilty
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by djeezy(m): 11:12am On Jan 03, 2016
Op that's not rape. Firstly you have to ascertain the elements of rape. Penetration, forcefully or by threat and without consent of the victim.The withdrawal of consent should be made expressly without any equivocation before it can amount to rape. Not consenting will be construed from the overt acts. Silence most times legally can be construed as consent and you will be estopped from averring otherwise.

This also has led me to raise a jurisprudential poser. Where from ab initio of the sexual intercourse a girl consents. And as the sex progresses smoothly where the man has thrusted repeatedly and enters a state of automatism where restraint becomes incommodeous and she immediately withdraws the consent and declares she is no longer 'doing'. At what point would it amount to rape? or wouldn't it?

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by Tallesty1(m): 11:15am On Jan 03, 2016
gringringringringrin
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by Alezy(m): 11:15am On Jan 03, 2016
Smiles. ...waiting patiently for guys above 22 or 23 to come here and say not guilty.

partially guilty. ....
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 03, 2016
Tallesty, what kinda poor logic is this?

I am maniacally bewildered...

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by Tallesty1(m): 11:16am On Jan 03, 2016
falconey:

Partially
lwkmd.

The question is not partially or not Partially nah...
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by sinaj(f): 11:16am On Jan 03, 2016
Gray rape ni grin
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by Moscorinho(m): 11:16am On Jan 03, 2016
Guilty as charged, mine is using words master of dat technique.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 03, 2016
Exactly!!!!gringrin

These guys need to go to jail!undecided All of them!undecided

And those ones that are actually utterly egocentric, thinking of their pleasures only and not that of their spouse's!angry

4 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by Tallesty1(m): 11:17am On Jan 03, 2016
djeezy:
You don't need trial sef.

You're guilty
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by Tallesty1(m): 11:18am On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
Exactly!!!!gringrin

And those ones that are actually utterly egocentric, thinking of their pleasures only and not that of their spouse's!angry

If you wait for a girl to give you a go ahead order.

Then you will not harvest any chick until you marry

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by Khd95(m): 11:18am On Jan 03, 2016
Mek i dy look them grey-rapistsgrin
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by falconey(m): 11:18am On Jan 03, 2016
Tallesty1:
lwkmd.

The question is not partially or not Partially nah...

come on! you're not a FATHER, you want me to confess my sins to you?

99.9% of my sins are caused by the opposite sex. If I lie na them I lie to, if I misbehave na because of them.

With this I'm sure you have your answer.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 03, 2016
Not guilty
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by djeezy(m): 11:21am On Jan 03, 2016
Tallesty1:
You don't need trial sef.

You're guilty
Lool look up.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by ShakurM(m): 11:22am On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
Exactly!!!!gringrin

Ur ex is a professional heart breaker oo,calm down grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 03, 2016
Tallesty1:
If you wait for a girl to give you a go ahead other.

They will not harvest any chick until you marry
LoL!grin seriously!? harvest?? OH, Gawwwwd!

Girls are now products that need to be harvested?lipsrsealed

LoL, Well blame it on Y'all Libidos malfunction! whatever happened to Patience, tolerance, perseverance?? saving the best for last? Waiting till marriage?undecided

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 03, 2016
ShakurM:
Ur ex is a professional heart breaker oo,calm down grin
I do not keep Ex's...undecided

Ps---No one could break my heart. it's made up of Diamonds..undecided n if You actually did chemistry in school? you'd know it's the hardest known substance!smiley

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by ShakurM(m): 11:28am On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
I do not keep Ex's...undecided

Ps---No one could break my heart. it's made up of Diamonds..undecided n if You actually did chemistry in school? you'd know it's the hardest known substance!smiley

who are you always angry at btw ,u go just dey vex angry

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by manchester1: 11:29am On Jan 03, 2016
op u have said it all. even if a lady is interested in sex she will end up resisting n d guy will pressurise which is normal everywhere not only in naija
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by falconey(m): 11:33am On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin seriously!? harvest?? OH, Gawwwwd!

Girls are now products that need to be harvested?lipsrsealed

LoL, Well blame it on Y'all Libidos malfunction! whatever happened to Patience, tolerance, perseverance?? saving the best for last? Waiting till marriage?undecided

yes the same way girls are patient and tolerant to enjoy the goodies guys offer.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by ronald4lif(m): 11:33am On Jan 03, 2016
cheesy grin

I can confirm I'm not guilty as charged. But not all consent are verbally echoed, some are acquiescent and passive. The mind is willing but the body yearns for it. What do we do at this point? When our body is equally willing?
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 03, 2016
Hehehehe grin

Repent guys sad

its 2016
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 03, 2016
ShakurM:
who are you always angry at btw ,u go just dey vex angry
Smh!angry

Me vex??
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 03, 2016
falconey:

yes the same way girls are patient and tolerant to enjoy
the goodies guys offer.
I do not care about what guys have to offer, coz I'm actually working my butt off legit to Buy my "Goodies"...undecided

I guess I'm outta that cliché tag..

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 03, 2016
djeezy:
Op that's not rape. Firstly you have to ascertain the elements of rape. Penetration, forcefully and without consent. The withdrawal of consent should be made expressly without any equivocation before it can amount to rape. Not consenting will be construed from the overt acts.

This also has led me to raise a jurisprudential poser. Where from ab initio of the sexual intercourse a girl consents. And as the sex progresses smoothly where the man has thrusted repeatedly and enters a state of automatism where restraint becomes incommodeous and she immediately withdraws the consent and declares she is no longer 'doing'. At what point would it amount to rape? or wouldn't it?

Mr Lawyer. You just dey blow big big grammar anyhow. grin

The primary goal of creating a forum is for people to communicate with each other. When you blow big grammer like this, you aren't actually communicating with everyone, but just a select set of people who are skilled in the use and comprehension of such words and phrases. You should carry everyone along. Try to break down your grammar into simpler more understandable bits next time. cheesy

Anyway, I totally agree with you on this.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by djeezy(m): 11:43am On Jan 03, 2016
Decker:

Mr Lawyer. You just dey blow big big grammar anyhow. grin

The primary goal of creating a forum is for people to communicate with each other. When you blow big grammer like this, you aren't actually communicating with everyone, but just a select set of people who are skilled in the use and understanding of such words and phrases. You should carry everyone along. Try to break down your grammar into simpler more understandable bits next time. cheesy

Anyway, I totally agree with you on this.
Lol okay sir. I just tried to minimise the grammar o. Maybe I didn't reduce it well enough. hehehe
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by kingstylo01(m): 11:44am On Jan 03, 2016
tallesty1 answer first, guilty or not guilty tongue
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by ShakurM(m): 11:46am On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
Smh!angry

Me vex??
Btw, Why u no dey church 2day sef undecided
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by falconey(m): 11:47am On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
I do not care about what guys have to offer, coz I'm actually working my butt off legit to Buy my "Goodies"...undecided

I guess I'm outta that cliché tag..

I'm intrigued you quoted me right, for the first time someone actually did it.

I never tagged you , just expressing my perspective on your initial remark.

Your first paragraph, Would any girl post otherwise?
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by Tallesty1(m): 11:57am On Jan 03, 2016
djeezy:
Op that's not rape. Firstly you have to ascertain the elements of rape. Penetration, forcefully and without consent. The withdrawal of consent should be made expressly without any equivocation before it can amount to rape. Not consenting will be construed from the overt acts. Silence most times legally can be construed as consent and you will be estopped from averring otherwise.

And other times?@Emboldened

It's rape in a way but no judge will send you to jail 4 that gringringringringrin.

@Ur question!

I don't know oo.

Maybe we should invent % rape gringringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Leaks Her Own Nak*d Picture Online / Sex Positions In Pregnancy / "God Dey Enjoy” – Man Says As He Shows Off His Beautiful Sister Who Is A Nun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.