Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,394 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. (6137 Views)

99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Hilarious .. Most guyz are guilty of this (pic) / When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by Alezy(m): 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
Tallesty1:
Guilty!

Simple!gringringringringrin
haha.....okay agreed, guilty!

But you are guilty too.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by djeezy(m): 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
lalasticala, mynd44, seun. Front page topic.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by Tallesty1(m): 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
Alezy:
haha.....okay agreed, guilty!

But you are guilty too.
Nah!

I am innocent+
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by Tallesty1(m): 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
djeezy:
Hahahaha. Oya you win. How are you jor?
I dey oo. Bored to the bone fah.

No friends around herecry
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by sinaj(f): 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
Tallesty1:
These teeth seem victimizedcheesycheesy
which teeth
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
Tallesty1:
If you wait for a girl to give you a go ahead order.

Then you will not harvest any chick until you marry

You seriously didn't say that!
Pervert.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by Tallesty1(m): 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
sinaj:
which teeth
Sinaj's front teeth

gringringringringrin
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by Tallesty1(m): 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
hoes69getwifed:

You seriously didn't say that!
Pervert.
Someone already called me that.

Look 4 another thing/word.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by Alezy(m): 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
Tallesty1:
Nah!
I am innocent+
I pray o. ..If ur innocent then me self na innocenti.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by djeezy(m): 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
Tallesty1:
I dey oo. Bored to the bone fah.

No friends around herecry
watch a movie na. If u know how to draw, you sketch. .....You can read too.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by Tallesty1(m): 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
Alezy:
I pray o. ..If ur innocent then me self na innocenti.
crycrycrycrycrycrycrycry

What do you take me forundecided
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by Tallesty1(m): 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
djeezy:
watch a movie na. If u know how to draw, you sketch. .....You can read too.
My phone won't allow me to concentrate on a movie.

Sha, my friends wey dey villa don finish their money so I am expecting their return anytime now.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by doveda: 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
djeezy:
Op that's not rape. Firstly you have to ascertain the elements of rape. Penetration, forcefully and without consent. The withdrawal of consent should be made expressly without any equivocation before it can amount to rape. Not consenting will be construed from the overt acts. Silence most times legally can be construed as consent and you will be estopped from averring otherwise.

This also has led me to raise a jurisprudential poser. Where from ab initio of the sexual intercourse a girl consents. And as the sex progresses smoothly where the man has thrusted repeatedly and enters a state of automatism where restraint becomes incommodeous and she immediately withdraws the consent and declares she is no longer 'doing'. At what point would it amount to rape? or wouldn't it?

Sex dos not need force to be rape. rape is basically the absence of consent
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by sinaj(f): 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
Tallesty1:
Sinaj's front teeth

gringringringringrin
*rolls eyes*
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by doveda: 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
Tallesty1:
And other times?@Emboldened

It's rape in a way but no judge will send you to jail 4 that gringringringringrin.

@Ur question!

I don't know oo.

Maybe we should invent % rape gringringringringrin

If she can convince the court that there was no consent, forget o
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by djeezy(m): 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
doveda:

Sex dos not need force to be rape. rape is basically the absence of consent
When there is no consent, wouldn't the victim resist or try to? Then the rapist applies force to subdue the victim before he can penetrate save in cases where the victim has been drugged or hypnotised. Then there is no force. From general rule there is force or threat.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by ronald4lif(m): 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
Tallesty1:
Time to gray-rapegringringringringrin

Lol. Here' a home video scene I came across sometime past involving Ini Edo and Yul Edochie.

Watch if you can and tell what you think. If it's rape, gray-rape or consensual make-out. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzfyGLHJ84M
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
I believe Gray-rape is prevalent in Nigeria especially amongst the youths

On one hand it is rape, on the other hand it is not

Nigerian ladies need exceptional intervention. if you want it, don't pretend you do not.

You are complicating matters for true rape victims when you encourage gray-rape
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
ronald4lif:

Lol. Here' a home video scene I came across sometime past involving Ini Edo and Yul Edochie.

Watch if you can and tell what you think. If it's rape, gray-rape or consensual make-out. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzfyGLHJ84M

I just dey pity you

You and your Nigerian women ..... lipsrsealed
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by Tallesty1(m): 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
sinaj:
*rolls eyes*
*throws a handful of ijebu garri to her eyes*
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by ronald4lif(m): 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
daretodiffer:

I just dey pity you

You and your Nigerian women ..... lipsrsealed

sad
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
there's no such thing as grey rape - if is not consensual, it is in the rape taxonomy

If you spiked a girl's drink with benzodiazepine & she doesn't protest when you're parting her legs, partly cos it got her excited, it is still considered rape because she was never consentient to it in the first place....
jolt back to reality OP
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
Tallesty1:
Is that your final answer?gringringringringrin

Final answer grin
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by sinaj(f): 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
Tallesty1:
*throws a handful of ijebu garri to her eyes*
chisos! embarassed
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
Not guilty OP.. angry angry
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by odaniel1(m): 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2016
And what do you call PMS selling @ #150 per Litre in my area. Blue rape?
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
Never really experienced it so idk, but yeah that sounds about logical. With the culture we have, girls (esp when they're young) are relatively inhibited and males are often aggressive and forceful..... So "date rape" experiences happen too often and tbh it is a very grey area
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by Tallesty1(m): 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
odaniel1:
And what do you call PMS selling @ #150 per Litre in my area. Blue rape?
Liquid rape or sponsored rape
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by MRBrownJ: 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
the important question IS: should a man have sex with a woman that refuses to have sex with him (for whatever reason)?!
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by modextus(m): 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
I totally concur.!!!
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by kingstylo01(m): 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
Tallesty1:
Not guiltyI was a victim of not man enough accusationcrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry

The last time I came, what did you do?crycrycrycrycrycrycrycry
lol... being Mr nice guy can really be painful...
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. by doveda: 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
djeezy:
When there is no consent, wouldn't the victim resist or try to? Then the rapist applies force to subdue the victim before he can penetrate save in cases where the victim has been drugged or hypnotised. Then there is no force. From general rule there is force or threat.

I agree

But don't you think that I could argue self-preservation that is my reluctance to fight harder was because I considered the possibility of violence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Get In Here #funtime / These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World / My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.