Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

It Sounds Crazy D'oh,when You Get The ????"did You Enjoy It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Sounds Crazy D'oh,when You Get The ????"did You Enjoy It. (704 Views)

Guys Which Number Is Yours? Ladies Which Number Do You Enjoy The Most? / Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom / Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Sounds Crazy D'oh,when You Get The ????"did You Enjoy It. by akachidi(m): 11:58am On Jan 03, 2016
I don't know who is more frequent in asking this question,Imagine after you guys just finished the marathon race you both started in the ocean of iranu. Just in the process of using his/her hand to get sweat off your face,you get the question"did you enjoy it"what would come to your mind and what would your response be? It sounds crazy to me,in my head I would be like...after you got me to do press up all through the night...
Re: It Sounds Crazy D'oh,when You Get The ????"did You Enjoy It. by timwudz(m): 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
akachidi:
I don't know who is more frequent in asking this question,Imagine after you guys just finished the marathon race you both started in the ocean of iranu. Just in the process of using his/her hand to get sweat off your face,you get the question"did you enjoy it"what would come to your mind and what would your response be? It sounds crazy to me,in my head I would be like...after you got me to do press up all through the night...
yeah... I want more
Re: It Sounds Crazy D'oh,when You Get The ????"did You Enjoy It. by myfantasies(f): 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
timwudz:
yeah... I want more
Oliver twist grin
Re: It Sounds Crazy D'oh,when You Get The ????"did You Enjoy It. by akachidi(m): 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
timwudz:
yeah... I want more
Lol....
Re: It Sounds Crazy D'oh,when You Get The ????"did You Enjoy It. by cruzita(f): 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
I dont know maybe another round will do
Re: It Sounds Crazy D'oh,when You Get The ????"did You Enjoy It. by Adasun(m): 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Abeg My People, Can You Fathom How This Accident Happen? - Photo Of The Day / Job Applicant Sent 2 Nude Photos Of Himself To Pretty HR Manager After Interview / Should I Snitch On Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.