Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad (47895 Views)

Nigeria Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Goat (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by macminista(m): 7:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
sixtuschimere:
Aw!So lovely!Nigerian man proposed to his girlfriend in a helipad with two rings,one gold and the other silver.Mr W. Olaniyi decided to make it special for his girl, Funmi Olokede by proposing with two rings at the Helipad Dubai .The proposal has since gone viral.

Narrating the story,the engaged bride said....

'The history behind my two beautiful bands.The 1st little one is a gold and diamond gem.. He said he got that bcuz I love originalit. While the 2nd one is a sliver with a blue gem... He added that am a lover of blue and I love em bogus.. The problem is which to take??  Do I take d gold&diamonds or the silver?? Or do I just rock both together?? I know some of u might want to call me a bush gal,help pls'.

Congrats to her
Olaniyi=wastefulness grin cheesy wink
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
ME: I love you so much

SHE : So much?

ME: So much to the extent that I'd love to marry you.

SHE: (excited) Marry me! Can I tell my parents? and friends?

ME: You can tell everyone and anyone.

We've been married for 12 years. Best decision I ever made.

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by NobleAngell(f): 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
DaBullIT:
Make we hear word

No be person propose with $20M diamond ring ?

My own proposal self na 55M 11 rings grin grin grin

Congrats
Lord of the rings.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by millionboi(m): 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
only nigerians behaves dis way........dis ppl r indirectly devaluin our naira
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Speakdatruth: 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
some of these men are disgracing manhood. silly PDA
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
So wat now...maybe buhari should declare public holiday 4 it undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Lanceslot(m): 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
Karachika...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Speakdatruth: 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
give am ring 7 years you never marry her just bleeps stopid people ladies be like..omg he loves me
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Fxwarrior: 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
poiZon:
Make we do wetin now

Cry small.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by masterpat(m): 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
Africans and our mentality... why use 2 rings
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by DaBullIT(m): 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
NobleAngell:
Lord of the rings.

grin grin make I ring am for you nah wink
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by xtervaganza(m): 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
He proposed on helipad not in it

Who be the bush guy wey post this nonsense? undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by scachy(m): 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
kokoA:
Warrisdis rubbish

I tire oo.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by scachy(m): 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
oduastates:
Move this rubbish to romance section
Hahahah grin grin, O boy!!

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Baddest15: 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
lol.
mean while blog admin needed- interested contact eazyloaded@gmail.com
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
Nonsense. Prettythicksme i believe we can do beta dan dis children

If prettythicksme siddon ontop you eh...your destiny go reset grin

You know say ladies sabi lie thats why she wasnt specific with the level of thickness. If she say pretty thick guy make u bolt like hussein.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by amarachi06(f): 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
Brugge:
We black me are digging our 'marital grave' ourselves. How can you kneel to beg a lady to marry you? Seriously, after working hard you will also go on your knee to appease a lady to bring her problems and 'join' it to yours. What happens to the men our fathers gave birth to? Westernization has eroded our self worth as men.

The western man unknowingly started out just like this; buying their women flowers, wooing her, opening doors for her, kneeling to propose marriage and will appease her to keep her happy. Today the white lady wears the pant and the white men are just ball-less men whom are thrown out of the house upon any slight misunderstanding or shown the couch (if you have a gracious woman) where he lives and thinks of his 'sin' until her majesty decides whether to take him in or thrown him to the curb, and then get herself another wimp.

The only girl that a man should kneel to propose to is either your father is Obama or Buhari other than that, 'na to just ask her for phone ooh or even send her sms'.

Guy u wicked oooooo grin
Brugge:
We black me are digging our 'marital grave' ourselves. How can you kneel to beg a lady to marry you? Seriously, after working hard you will also go on your knee to appease a lady to bring her problems and 'join' it to yours. What happens to the men our fathers gave birth to? Westernization has eroded our self worth as men.

The western man unknowingly started out just like this; buying their women flowers, wooing her, opening doors for her, kneeling to propose marriage and will appease her to keep her happy. Today the white lady wears the pant and the white men are just ball-less men whom are thrown out of the house upon any slight misunderstanding or shown the couch (if you have a gracious woman) where he lives and thinks of his 'sin' until her majesty decides whether to take him in or thrown him to the curb, and then get herself another wimp.

The only girl that a man should kneel to propose to is either your father is Obama or Buhari other than that, 'na to just ask her for phone ooh or even send her sms'.

Guy u wicked oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by amanze15(m): 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
money cant buy happiness but can grow love indeed grin grin who wan suffer
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by silent10(m): 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
Akkord4gov:
I no go dey blame ladies again,na few madmen dey put the majority of us to woman supreme ego grin grin
chimkaire:
...they are coming for you, Bro grin cheesy
Abi. watch ur back man

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by silent10(m): 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
holarid:
that first pics tho.. she's posing for Instagram?? undecided undecided madam face your man and at least act surprised and excited a Little bit tongue tongue
Seconded
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Akkord4gov: 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
chimkaire:
...they are coming for you, Bro grin cheesy

I'm ready for them grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by MisterLawyer: 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
ENDTIME PROPOSAL.... ;DENDTIME PROPOSAL....
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
A minute of silence for another fallen hero...

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by CUM4WHAT(m): 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
naijadeyhia:

If prettythicksme siddon ontop you eh...your destiny go reset grin

You know say ladies sabi lie thats why she wasnt specific with the level of thickness. If she say pretty thick guy make u bolt like hussein.
grin grin cheesy and bae - prettythicksme - is slim on d gud side and heavy laden on d chelsea and barca
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
DaBullIT:
Make we hear word

Congrats

Kai! 11 rings guy u bad gan oooo, na where she go wear the full rings na shocked
DaBullIT:
Make we hear word

Congrats

Kai! 11 rings guy u bad gan oooo, na where she go wear the full rings na
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
grin grin cheesy and bae - prettythicksme - is slim on d gud side and heavy laden on d chelsea and barca

#justobservingsha
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by jmaxjohn(m): 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
smh for plus size gals issapity
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by NnaekweC(m): 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ello bae! just look at your man and stop posing for insta....
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Akkord4gov: 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
silent10:
Akkord4gov:
I no go dey blame ladies again,na few madmen dey put the majority of us to woman supreme ego grin grin

Abi. watch ur back man

I be Mainland guy grin grin grin grin. Nothing fit do us

Just kidding
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by henryhemon(m): 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
We are always digging our grave, what happens to quiet wedding plans? Invite few people no noise but it's all classy. All this jamboree for wedding are totally unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
sisisioge:

Oyinaara... I'm Yoruba, my igbo friend says it's a word of endearment.

Mynd44 - This guy just broke rule 2 by calling me Oyinaara. Ban him for 3weeks or I be allowed to have my pound of pork.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by DeeOneBangin: 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
sixtuschimere:

He added that am a lover of blue and I love em bogus..

Op do you even know the meaning of this word undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage / What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.