Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad (47896 Views)

Nigeria Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Goat (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by dpete1: 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
d secn pic tho,the camera wantd us to see the thing under her skirt ni?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by bayonino: 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
tgmservice:
The girl looks like someone who has tasted so many diccks and decided to marry her mugu
You are right, nice observation, some guys are simply MUMU!

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Heureaux: 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
Akkord4gov:
I no go dey blame ladies again,na few madmen dey put the majority of us to woman supreme ego grin grin grin

Must we incorporate western behaviour to ours? Now,every ladies want to be proposed to in a more unique way,every ladies want unique pre wedding photos. And now we complain they are gold diggers,why won't they? Who don't want her friends and family to be amazed?

Me kneeling down to propose to you and later hustle to make you happy and provide for you? You must be joking. grin grin grin
broke ass
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehehe yea,very very shapely grin

Nice one food for your stalkers tongue
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by DzTzl(f): 11:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
andyanders:

For real,When the breasts are big,a man's heart gets comfort.
no P dn bring the rings mke I carry u do hubby no 4
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by redcliff: 12:28am On Jan 04, 2016
Brugge:
We black me are digging our 'marital grave' ourselves. How can you kneel to beg a lady to marry you? Seriously, after working hard you will also go on your knee to appease a lady to bring her problems and 'join' it to yours. What happens to the men our fathers gave birth to? Westernization has eroded our self worth as men.

The western man unknowingly started out just like this; buying their women flowers, wooing her, opening doors for her, kneeling to propose marriage and will appease her to keep her happy. Today the white lady wears the pant and the white men are just ball-less men whom are thrown out of the house upon any slight misunderstanding or shown the couch (if you have a gracious woman) where he lives and thinks of his 'sin' until her majesty decides whether to take him in or thrown him to the curb, and then get herself another wimp.

The only girl that a man should kneel to propose to is either your father is Obama or Buhari other than that, 'na to just ask her for phone ooh or even send her sms'.

i was in support of your writeup until i read the last part. Wats the diff btween buhari and obama's daughters and other ones on the street?

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 04, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Nice one food for your stalkers tongue
grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by husssaddam(m): 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
[quote author=soleexx post=41619952]Not bad...But the diamond ring I got my wife was worth 658.599.999 dollars[/quotepls I have medal to sell,where can I sell it
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by soleexx(m): 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
[quote author=husssaddam post=41642166][/quote]

What kind of medal? Gold live or bronze
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by andyanders: 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
DzTzl:
no P dn bring the rings mke I carry u do hubby no 4

It is even better, no matter the position I am, so far as those boobs are there for me. I will rest my case and forget any sorrow.

As you know you are wonderfully made by your creature with those open set of teeth, Let me know when you are ready, I will have them sent to you.Make sure you include the size as I will make the rings for you and engrave your name on it.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by DzTzl(f): 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
andyanders:

It is even better, no matter the position I am, so far as those boobs are there for me. I will rest my case and forget any sorrow.

As you know you are wonderfully made by your creature with those open set of teeth, Let me know when you are ready, I will have them sent to you.[b][/b]Make sure you include the size as I will make the rings for you and engrave your name on it.
m in love already
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Twill92: 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
why waste money when you can easily do this: 1. get a 'very very' cheap ring.... 2. get her in the helicopter... 3. make sure you are off the ground... 4. then propose to her... she either says yes or she jump off... grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by Emodeee: 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
Missmossy:

your linkedin page sent me a mail, was that deliberate?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad by andyanders: 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
DzTzl:
m in love already

Good for you baby.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride / What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.