Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State (24990 Views)

10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria / How Nigeria Can Be An Industrialized Nation / Most Indigenous In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 10, 2016
HopeAtHand:

You brothers will die from hypertension if we tell them not to come back to PH. As you lots travelled for xmas, we all enjoyed the liveability of PH, gradually it has started to fade off because you idiots cant stay in your fvcking states.

Dude stop being a jack... must you comment on every Igbo related thread Man you are not civil at all. sad This is pathetic
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by HopeAtHand: 11:57am On Jan 10, 2016
mechy:

Dude stop being a jack... must you comment on every Igbo related thread Man you are not civil at all. sad This is pathetic

Ogo, that was last week nau. Old things have passed away.
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by sorepco(m): 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
My guy let me not lie to you....the state govt i dont think understand the importance of igr to her purse. Its mostly the local councils that go to local businesses for igr. The state govt i dont think they bother. There was this guy in onitsha turning over 1 billion naira a month...paying 15000 naira a month. He looks tattered and hagard when ever he goes to the lga....but had a hidden factory and imported at least 15 containers a month.
He 1 we knew...what of the many we dont know? How can agovt develope without igr?

HopeAtHand:

If Anambra is a big as you guys paint it, let her IGR speak for her. Look at Lagos and Rivers, the stats dont lie. The IGR is a reflection of the massive economic activities going on.
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
That is why southwest is retrogressing hatred on Igbos, what concern you guys to this thread? Note this your hatred can stop our gaint straides in Education, health sector, commerce and industries etc. I wonder how you guys sleep with so much hate in your minds.

1st and 2nd Abeokuta Capital of Ogun state

3rd and 4th Awka and Nkpor Anambra

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Ogo, that was last week nau. Old things have passed away.

.... you sound like a Deeper Life preacher. anyway how was the weekend?....
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by ARIZONA123(m): 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hafter1:

Lmaooo. Una get time for these akpu eating savages. Ino wan start with them on this thread cos many of them go run.
. Spacetour AKA chino11. Call ur insugirls to order.
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by forgiveness: 10:42am On Jan 11, 2016
YourNemesis:

The real thing in Yoruba man's domain

No comment.
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by forgiveness: 10:43am On Jan 11, 2016
arresa:

Original Lekki Ikoyi Bridge

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3277874_fbimg1450767747624_jpeg2b85718d5397e237c15535ba68850d2c

Fake ibo made poor man's copycat gather bridge...

grin

No comment.
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by forgiveness: 10:47am On Jan 11, 2016
OduaVanguard:

Oh no. Is that the best Anambra has to offer? Now compare that to this from Ibadan. Technical Knockout! cheesy

Wow! This is beautiful. I have said it several times that Ibadan is the most underated city in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
Diverting 4rm indigenous industry to yoruba beautiful towns. Quite unsolicited-for. This and many more drags me to believe that Biafra is the final hope of Igbo race. Hatred and envy is too much
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by eazyway212: 10:21pm On May 28, 2017
For your soil tests ; contact me, Engr. Ezekiel@ 08060244464.....We deliver in all types of soil tests
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by eazyway212: 10:21pm On May 28, 2017
For your soil tests ; contact me, Engr. Ezekiel@ 08060244464.....We deliver in all types of soil tests
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by slivertongue: 11:32pm On May 28, 2017
HopeAtHand:

If Anambra is a big as you guys paint it, let her IGR speak for her. Look at Lagos and Rivers, the stats dont lie. The IGR is a reflection of the massive economic activities going on.

i have said before IGR doesnt paint the true picture. Most people in Anambra dont pay tax but of the truth they are blessed

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wike Orders Prosecution Of Amaechi, Cole Over Alleged Sale Of Assets / Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers / 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.