Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State (24359 Views)

10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria / How Nigeria Can Be An Industrialized Nation / Most Indigenous In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by DiademSh07: 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
EasternActivist:

Wetyn you dey take?
Smh. Ignorance don swallow you to the brim.

Next time present facts and not mustering rubbish talks were literates are.
Check this: https://www.naij.com/465195-revealed-how-much-states-self-generated-in-2014.html
Who's more ignorant now?
Yeye!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by ahaz: 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Ewu gambia, i am from Rivers state and we dnt disturb the peace of NL with noisy threads. This Anambra industrialisation thread is much ado about nothing in particular.
anu mpama who gives a huit about were you come from...this the reason why i dont comment on nairaland cos kids like u that are suposed to be busy with there cartoons come here to deril matured threads.
the op said the most industralized state indeginiously in nija..you and i knew that anambra state deserve that award.am also from rivers state,tell me how many companies in rivets are owned by tivers indegines? the other idiot tslking of igr should tell us how many indeginiois compsnies owned by yofubas are in his state.
yes you guys talk of huge igr but it does not reflect in ur states,anambra has one of the least poverty rate in nija...so the soo called huge igr psraded by osun and rivets states what are the impact on the citizenry...nigeria cliams its the largest economy in africs yet south africa has a more sound economy than nija,tunisia and morroco are doing better than nija....all na paper economics so kids like you should travel and learn,for uf info ask ur mum the xmas cloths shs bought for you were did it come from,then you will undetstand better.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by EasternActivist: 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
DiademSh07:

Check this: https://www.naij.com/465195-revealed-how-much-states-self-generated-in-2014.html
Who's more ignorant now?
Yeye!

Oga yet even with the figures in that link, I still can't find how Ogun IGR dwarfed that of Anambra like you stated.

Ogun has like 17 billion
Anambra has like 12 billion.
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by HopeAtHand: 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
ahaz:
anu mpama who gives a huit about were you come from...this the reason why i dont comment on nairaland cos kids like u that are suposed to be busy with there cartoons come here to deril matured threads.
the op said the most industralized state indeginiously in nija..you and i knew that anambra state deserve that award.am also from rivers state,tell me how many companies in rivets are owned by tivers indegines? the other idiot tslking of igr should tell us how many indeginiois compsnies owned by yofubas are in his state.
yes you guys talk of huge igr but it does not reflect in ur states,anambra has one of the least poverty rate in nija...so the soo called huge igr psraded by osun and rivets states what are the impact on the citizenry...nigeria cliams its the largest economy in africs yet south africa has a more sound economy than nija,tunisia and morroco are doing better than nija....all na paper economics so kids like you should travel and learn,for uf info ask ur mum the xmas cloths shs bought for you were did it come from,then you will undetstand better.

From the two bolded, it shows You arent from Rivers. And you have little intellectual quotient. Tell me if Anambra has better social amenities, infrastructures and other facilities more than Rivers, atleast FG did not develope either.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by EasternActivist: 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
HopeAtHand:

From the two bolded, it shows You arent from Rivers. And you have little intellectual quotient. Tell me if Anambra has better social amenities, infrastructures and other facilities more than Rivers, atleast FG did not develope either.

I can tell you that Anambra perfected the millenium development goal's.
And were ranked highest... Go Google it..

Look at this one, you think Anambra is osun ?

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by FKO81(m): 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Rivers is empty, you can not compare Rivers state to Anambra Only Onitsha and sub covers PH other town have zero infrastructures, Biggest oil producing state but nothing on ground, very disorganised state and dangerous.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by OreMI22: 12:09am On Jan 09, 2016
Chai,
Op has given Buhari a list of businesses to target. You think Oga dulllardinho is happy for any private business not owned by the Fulani ?

Please stop posting people's businesses here for the dulllard to target

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 09, 2016
ahaz:
epic epic epic...................................................... i enjoyed this full time
forget the typos, i know you were very ANGRY while typing so i understand very well
you finished that guy while making VALID points so thanks for this great post

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by saintkel(m): 8:29am On Jan 09, 2016
post=41796090:

You will die of envy, list the industries in your state own by your tribes men
Brother
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 09, 2016
FKO81:

Rivers is empty, you can not compare Rivers state to Anambra Only Onitsha and sub covers PH other town have zero infrastructures, Biggest oil producing state but nothing on ground, very disorganised state and dangerous.

Really, really empty. River state is a caricature of an oil producing state.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by HopeAtHand: 10:57am On Jan 09, 2016
FKO81:

Empty Rivers state filled with Anambra indigenes. You are a big joke to compare Anambra to Rivers. Anambra is a tiny state where you can drive round in 45mins. Anambra is the size of 10LGAs in Rivers. If you want to compare states, look for Enugu and Imo, Rivers is way beyond you. Going forward, Rivers has 100times more potential than the entire SEast states combined. Ports, Arable land, Rivers and streams when put into use will kill off any competition from Anambra if there is any at all. Be sincere to yourselves.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by HopeAtHand: 10:59am On Jan 09, 2016
jusRadical:

Really, really empty. River state is a caricature of an oil producing state.

Because you are presented with an opportunity to comment, you now commented like a dunce. You say Rivers is a caricature of an oil bearing state. How many oil bearing states are in Nigeria and which is better than Rivers??. Which has better infrastructures than Rivers, which has more developed cities than Rivers, which has a better disposable income ratio compared to Rivers, which has better IGR. Fools commenting for the sole purpose of displaying their stupidity. Also compare the strategic investments in Rivers to those in your useless state.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 11:05am On Jan 09, 2016
Stop talking nonsense fool. I roll with pictures. I will soon show the world the real Ph and Rivers at large. You can even drive around Anambra in 10mins, this is possible due to superb road network around the state.

Quit exposing your ignorance everywhere. Why not go and talk about your rivers state elsewhere than sleeping on this thread.

[s]
HopeAtHand:

Empty Rivers state filled with Anambra indigenes. You are a big joke to compare Anambra to Rivers. Anambra is a tiny state where you can drive round in 45mins. Anambra is the size of 10LGAs in Rivers. If you want to compare states, look for Enugu and Imo, Rivers is way beyond you.
[/s]

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 11:10am On Jan 09, 2016
Stop being silly, Ph is poo. With the amount of oil revenue that has entered the state, one expected to see another Abuja but its all poo and poverty all over the state. Go to Akwaibom and see an oil producing state.

[s]
HopeAtHand:

Because you are presented with an opportunity to comment, you now commented like a dunce. You say Rivers is a caricature of an oil bearing state. How many oil bearing states are in Nigeria and which is better than Rivers??. Which has better infrastructures than Rivers, which has more developed cities than Rivers, which has a better disposable income ratio compared to Rivers, which has better IGR. Fools commenting for the sole purpose of displaying their stupidity. Also compare the strategic investments in Rivers to those in your useless state.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by HopeAtHand: 11:12am On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
Stop talking nonsense fool. I roll with pictures. I will soon show the world the real Ph and Rivers at large. You can even drive around Anambta in 10mins, this is possible due to superb road network around the state.

Quit exposing your ignorance everywhere. Why not go and talk about your rivers state elsewhere than sleeping on this thread.

[s][/s]

Displaying Selective pictures wouldnt change the fact that in any large city, the Rich areas and poor areas exist. Abagworo has already displayed Onitsha with its slum pictures even where your ex governor Obi was dancing in filth. Rivers is way better than Anambra, Rivers has a better prospect for future than landlocked Anambra that is grappling with erosion encroachment. besides the slum areas are in PH are inhabited mostly by foreigners primarily the efik/ibibio and Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 11:15am On Jan 09, 2016
You are calling your ikwerre brother? cheesy

Bring him here I will demolish both of you.

Ph is a sh1t hole. 95% of Ph is slum. I can back it up with pictures to prove you wrong.Rivers can only compet with slums.

Every part of Ph has element of slum and ghetto. The roads are very bad.

Do we talk about rural Rivers? cheesy

[s]
HopeAtHand:

Displaying Selective pictures wouldnt change the fact that in any large city, the Rich areas and poor areas exist. Abagworo has already Onitsha with its slum pictures even where your ex governor Obi was dancing in filth. Rivers is way better than Anambra, Rivers has a better prospect for future than landlocked Anambra that is grappling with erosion encroachment. besides the slum areas are in PH are inhabited mostly by foreigners primarily the efik/ibibio and Igbos.
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:16am On Jan 09, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Empty Rivers state filled with Anambra indigenes. You are a big joke to compare Anambra to Rivers. Anambra is a tiny state where you can drive round in 45mins. Anambra is the size of 10LGAs in Rivers. If you want to compare states, look for Enugu and Imo, Rivers is way beyond you. Going forward, Rivers has 100times more potential than the entire SEast states combined. Ports, Arable land, Rivers and streams when put into use will kill off any competition from Anambra if there is any at all. Be sincere to yourselves.
Just go straight to the point .
List the indigenous industries in rivers state owned by Rivers people

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by FKO81(m): 11:17am On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
Stop talking nonsense fool. I roll with pictures. I will soon show the world the real Ph and Rivers at large. You can even drive around Anambta in 10mins, this is possible due to superb road network around the state.

[s][/s]

Don't mind the Ebunu, nothing man no go see for
Nairaland see idio.t challaning Anambra state, Rivers that I know very well both upland and mainland.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 11:20am On Jan 09, 2016
Just don't worry yourself I will soon show him pictures of how we see that slum called Ph. cheesy

FKO81:

Don't mind the Ebunu, nothing man no go see for
Nairaland see idio.t challaning Anambra state, Rivers that I know very well both upland and mainland.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by HopeAtHand: 11:31am On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
Just don't worry yourself I will soon show him pictures of how we see that slum called Ph. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

what does your picture achieve. Does your pictures turn Onitsha, Nnewi and Awka into heaven? If you're sincere You will admit that Urban slums are mostly as a result of the inability of govt to control unprecedented urban migration. If it were the citizens of Rivers only, the facilities and infrastructures put in place by our govt would have catered for the estimated growth. But the influx of migrants mostly from Igboland and Akwa/cross is the reason for the slum areas. Display ur pictures so you can show the world your brothers and sisters enjoying daily life in PH slums.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by HopeAtHand: 11:36am On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
Stop being silly, Ph is poo. With the amount of oil revenue that has entered the state, one expected to see another Abuja but its all poo and poverty all over the state. Go to Akwaibom and see an oil producing state.

[s][/s]

Hehehe. One who has not seen streetlights, flyovers and flowers will marvel at the nonsense you have posted. Only an Idiot will compare a state where flowers are planted to a state with massive strategic installations. If Anambra had the installations in Rivers, we would not hear word.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 11:36am On Jan 09, 2016
Stop spitting saliva all over the place. cheesy

In all honesty I have a branch office in Ph but to put it succinctly Ph is a total slum. Infact every part of that town has some element of rurality and shanties.

I must confess without being bias that Ph is mainly slum settlements with the useless ikwerre type houses dotting the landscape.

I don't like talking down on Ph because of what wike gave our firm but I will rubbish the state with current pictures if you push your luck.

[s]
HopeAtHand:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

what does your picture achieve. Does your

pictures turn Onitsha, Nnewi and Awka into heaven? If you're sincere You will admit that Urban slums are mostly as a result of the inability of govt to control unprecedented urban migration. If it were the citizens of Rivers only, the facilities and infrastructures put in place by our govt would have catered for the estimated growth. But the influx of migrants mostly from Igboland and Akwa/cross is the reason for the slum areas. Display ur pictures so you can show the world your brothers and sisters enjoying daily life in PH slums.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by goshen26: 11:37am On Jan 09, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 11:39am On Jan 09, 2016
Rivers has nothing other than slums and it is an oil money miss-road state. cheesy

Rivers with all the oil money is a complete ghetto that should be demolished and bring in Akpabio to come repeat Akwaibom in that useless and worthless state. cheesy

[s]
HopeAtHand:

Hehehe. One who has not seen streetlights, flyovers and flowers will marvel at the nonsense you have posted. Only an Idiot will compare a state where flowers are planted to a state with massive strategic installations. If Anambra had the installations in Rivers, we would not hear word.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by DiademSh07: 11:41am On Jan 09, 2016
EasternActivist:

Oga yet even with the figures in that link, I still can't find how Ogun IGR dwarfed that of Anambra like you stated.

Ogun has like 17 billion
Anambra has like 12 billion.

Ibo and lies!
Even when you can see 10b in that piece, you still had to lie that Anambra had 12b!
Very shameless man!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by HopeAtHand: 11:44am On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
Stop spitting saliva all over the place. cheesy

In all honesty I have a branch office in Ph but to put it succinctly Ph is a total slum. Infact every part of that town has some element of rurality and shanties.

I must confess without being bias that Ph is mainly slum with ikwerre type houses dotting the landscape.

I don't like talking down on Ph because of what wike gave my firm but I will rubbish the state with current pictures if you push your luck.

[s][/s]

Political Jobber. Wike is a goner soon.

There is an obvious testament to the fact that the urban development in parts of PH is unplanned. The ministries responsible for urban planning was comatose, but efforts have been made to remedy it. We still have very cool areas. Post your pictures. Are you not Chino. The biggest you will post is Oroworukwo from the garrison bridge. A large percantage of PH is cool.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by HopeAtHand: 11:46am On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
Rivers has nothing other than slums and it is an oil money miss-road state. cheesy

Rivers with all the oil money is a complete ghetto that should be demolished and bring in Akpabio to come repeat Akwaibom in that useless and worthless state. cheesy

[s][/s]

You brothers will die from hypertension if we tell them not to come back to PH. As you lots travelled for xmas, we all enjoyed the liveability of PH, gradually it has started to fade off because you idiots cant stay in your fvcking states.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 11:49am On Jan 09, 2016
Fool stop being stup1d.

To remedy Ph the entire town should be pulled down and rebuilt from ground zero. I trust wike to do that because he has good intentions for the upland.

Besides I have pictures from Rumuola, Rumukrushi, Rumueme, ikwerre road areas, town, etc.

Our firm did a photogrammetric survey for Rivers state in parts of Obiakpo. Ph should be demolished that was our recommendation. But it should be done in phases.

[s]
HopeAtHand:

Political Jobber. Wike is a goner soon.

There is an obvious testament to the fact that the urban development in parts of PH is unplanned. The ministries responsible for urban planning was comatose, but efforts have been made to remedy it. We still have very cool areas. Post your pictures. Are you not Chino. The biggest you will post is Oroworukwo from the garrison bridge. A large percantage of PH is cool.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 11:52am On Jan 09, 2016
Bleep.s cool

Most of the slums are peopled by ikwerres because an average ikwerre person is poor, so what we do is have a branch office in Ph as a means to take your money to our home states through government contracts while our home states are equally secured by us too. cheesy

All the contractors working with wike are outsiders because ikwerre people are lazy and useless. cheesy

Now oil is heading to 20 dollars. What shall become of your hopeless state? cheesy

[s]
HopeAtHand:

You brothers will die from hypertension if we tell them not to come back to PH. As you lots travelled for xmas, we all enjoyed the liveability of PH, gradually it has started to fade off because you idiots cant stay in your fvcking states.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by HopeAtHand: 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
Fool stop being stup1d.

To remedy Ph the entire town should be pulled down and rebuilt from ground zero. I trust wike to do that because he has good intentions for the upland.

Besides I have pictures from Rumuola, Rumukrushi, Rumueme, ikwerre road areas, town, etc.

My firm did photogrammetric survey for Rivers state in parts of Obiakpo. Ph should be demolished that was our recommendation. But it should be done in phases.

[s][/s]

Forward your report to me. Though you and i know your report isnt feasible. The cost associated with demolition and rebuilding will amount to wastefulness when there are other pressing areas begging for attention. Wike does not have any other ambition aside from embezzling money.

Your report wouldn be bad to see. Make i post my mail?? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by HopeAtHand: 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
Bleep.s cool

Most of the slums are peopled by ikwerres because an average ikwerre person is poor, so what we do is have a branch office in Ph as a means to take your money to our home states through government contracts while our home states are equally secured by us too. cheesy

All the contractors working with wike are outsiders because ikwerre people are lazy and useless. cheesy

Now oil is heading to 20 dollars. What shall become of your hopeless state? cheesy

[s][/s]

Well, ur thoughts are ur thoughts. Keep believing them.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by Wizprodigy: 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
HopeAtHand:

If Anambra is a big as you guys paint it, let her IGR speak for her. Look at Lagos and Rivers, the stats dont lie. The IGR is a reflection of the massive economic activities going on.
2016 and you still lack sense. Did the op make mention of IGR? Indigenous companies not foreign companies were his point. Tell me which state in Nigeria have more companies own by its citizen in the state not from another state and i will concede defeat. If not please SWERVE. Thank you.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Corps Members Withhold Election Results In Ihiala, Demand N3,000 Food Allowance / Nwabuoku To oversee The Office Of The Accountant-General Of The Federation / Nigerian Muslims Visit Churches In Kano Today In Show Of Solidarity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.