Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? (56190 Views)

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? / Should I Breakup With Her? / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
francizy:

Kai, hajia, nagode/ose gan! smiley

I am Yorubasad

You are welcome
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
4 good years??shocked

Mehn, nigga is puerile! extremely childish!lipsrsealed
You should talk to him tho...Do some heart to heart talk...

He seems like a good guy.

Roflmao! @extremely childish. I will talk to him, thanks dear
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
petkruz:

Your opinion has been trashed in my dustbin

Eeyah

Pele ehn, Miss beauty queen, Miss elegance, Miss finecheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by francizy(m): 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
daretodiffer:

I am Yorubasad

You are welcome

Abi you no see the "ose gan" way dey dia? undecided

That's why I combined Hausa and Yoruba cuz I believed you'd be one of the two...
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
He's just your boyfriend for crying out Loud!grin

If he can't deal with "Forgiveness"...? dump his Ass!undecided

Besides, You guys should do a little "Communication"...It works wonders.

Are you kidding me?

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by ronald4lif(m): 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
daretodiffer:

Thirded! The first time I heard of this BS was a friend's. You seriosuly do not want to know her age.

@OP, who the hell do you think you are? You are in a relationship yet you expect your bf to do everything. I won't blame him if he ends up treating you like trash.

Preach it. Her and her ilks doesn't know a relationship is like contra-flow traffic. There are no specific or assign rules. You just have to fill up whatever void/role a partner leaves unattended.

But to her kind is a no. A man must call first, take her on a dinner date, buy her gifts, in some cases top up their phones and the list is seamless. One then wonders what exactly is the role of some of these ladies in a relationship?

19 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
petkruz:
Hey guys, i'm so angry right now i'm tempted to break up with the love of my life.

1) he didn't tell me he was saving to buy a car, he just drove to my compound and was looking at my face, I kept my cool.

2) My so-called boyfriend decided to call me today 3rd January and that's his first this year!! I didn't get any new year wishes. I confronted him, he apologised and all but ladies and gentlemen, the era of Men being non-challant is over.

Fine I did wrong years ago,but gone are the days when someone tries to pay back a sin I committed in my youthful restlessness.I have apologised,cried, begged, I became humble by force, I realised my mistake yet he hasn't gotten over the fact that I left him because he didn't have money when actually his possessiveness and lack of trust made me wanna always run out.

He can't be pained after 4years,its better I dump him now before he drops another bomb! But to be honest I do love him a lot, a whole lot. I'm angry and confused

Liar!

Are you trying to tell us now he has suddenly started to trust you and no longer possessive because he has money and a car?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by shegxi(m): 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
Uh...she's sorry!

Whatever happened to second chances?undecided

She fûcked up, big deal!!! Who doesn't
easier said.......u dn't beat a child and tell d child how to cry, we deal with issues differently.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
ronald4lif:

Preach it. Her and her ilks doesn't know a relationship is like contra-flow traffic. There are no specific or assign rules. You just have to fill up whatever void/role a partner leaves unattended.

But to her kind is a no. A man must call first, take her on a dinner date, buy her gifts, in some cases top up their phones and the list is seamless. One then wonders what exactly is the role of some of these ladies in a relationship?

I'v actually bought gifts worth 32k for an ex! I did all that shit in the past, u just have to be wise.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
daretodiffer:

Are you kidding me?
LoLgrin

really, I do not like peeps that hold grudges..especially for that Long?
yes!! The Op has her shortcomings...E,g the call thingy?

she should've atleast called his Ass. she let her ego get in the way..I ain't in support of that..Obviously

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by coolh3ad(m): 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
petkruz:

He's now very flexible and i'm now cool headed.

He's now very flexible because he has the cash on him.He has the money to "Finance" any "Romance"..The Guy can't shout..You are now cool headed because you know the reason why he is now very flexible...If you don't still know, read why I said he is now very flexible.....

17 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
francizy:

Abi you no see the "ose gan" way dey dia? undecided

That's why I combined Hausa and Yoruba cuz I believed you'd be one of the two...

Oh! Thanks

Happy new year!
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by omonnakoda: 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
daretodiffer:

Liar!

Are you trying to tell us now he has suddenly started to trust you and no longer possessive because he has money and a car?

I have something really important to discuss with you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
petkruz:

Roflmao! @extremely childish. I will talk to him, thanks dear
winkcheesy
Anytime!wink
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by coolh3ad(m): 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
Why not??undecided

We're blessed with Pure, forgiving, amenable hearts...cool
Taahhh!!!!...We or You...Please don't speak for other ladies...

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
daretodiffer:

Liar!

Dude what the hell is your problem in this issue? I'v said all that happened,what else do u need? Lies? U better stop this fake biased attitude of yours! Are u all that holy? U have never offended someone?

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by ronald4lif(m): 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
petkruz:

I'v actually bought gifts worth 32k for an ex! I did all that shit in the past, u just have to be wise.

Conforming to type aren't you? Buying your guy a gift is now an act of foolishness? How about when he's the one buying, is he foolish? undecided

16 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
shegxi:
easier said.......u dn't beat a child and tell d child how to cry, we deal with issues differently.
Uh....Yeap!wink

We sure see things differently!grin

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoLgrin

she should've atleast called his Ass. she let her ego get in the way..I ain't in support of that..Obviously

Nah

The issue here is that she is trying to link her foolishness to what happened 4 years ago? smiley. What I can see is a woman who is trying to garner support agaisnt her bf. I won't believe anything else she says after the BS she has posted.

8 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by shegxi(m): 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
petkruz:

He's now very flexible and i'm now cool headed.
well, u guys shld talk and see what u can savage of d relationship....i wish u well
note also dat u dnt demand respect, u must earn it bck. u expect him to have forgiven and forgot all dat happened but in reality, things dnt work dat way.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by flokii: 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
petkruz ow many boo you wan get na?
you no dey tire?

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
petkruz:

Dude what the hell is your problem in this issue? I'v said all that happened,what else do u need? Lies? U better stop this fake biased attitude of yours! Are u all that holy? U have never offended someone?

tongue

Why are you angry now? Is it because I can see through you?

I am not holy. Ask peoplecheesy but I am certainly not very stupid either.

Ermmm.... If he is no longer the way he used to be...dump him now.

Will you like to know why?cheesy

You are JUST a side chicgrin

18 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by DharmyYinks: 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
petkruz:

Dude 4years is enough to forgive someone! Afterall he came back to start allover. If he wasn't ready he should have stayed back!
Did he "forced" u to accept him back?? Stop putting d blame on him n find a solution to ur enormous ego.

U left him while he was broke, dude got some dough, came to u again, bought a car and u still whining. U broke his trust n love just cos of cash.. ntin can hurt a man more.

U didn't hesitate wen u left him at first, now u want him to leave first.Why dnt u leave him lyk u did initially?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
omonnakoda:
I have something really important to discuss with you grin grin

You can send me a pm nowsad
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoLgrin

What an irony! undecided
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by yomi007k(m): 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
petkruz:

Oh God my head aches! He's a good guy, a very good guy, just proud.

So, think again.

A Happy new year phone call which u cud have made n a car he bought probably as a surprise is d reason u wana break up with him?

I rest my case.

8 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by coolh3ad(m): 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
daretodiffer:

tongue

Why are you angry now? Is it because I can see through you?

I am not holy. Ask peoplecheesy but I am certainly not very stupid either.

Ermmm.... If he is no longer the way he used to be...dump him now.

Will you like to know why?cheesy

Same thing that came to my mind immediately I read her story....But who knows....She might still be the main chick..Maybe he's just trying to punish her a lil...

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
petkruz:

Dude 4years is enough to forgive someone! Afterall he came back to start allover. If he wasn't ready he should have stayed back!

You dont need advice dearie...

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by francizy(m): 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
daretodiffer:

Oh! Thanks

Happy new year!

Happy new year to you too! smiley
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
coolh3ad:

Taahhh!!!!...We or You...Please don't speak for other ladies...
We!!!!!!!

Eat me!grin
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by coolh3ad(m): 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
We!!!!!!!

Eat me!grin
Hummmmmm...Yummy....Would really love to**Winks**
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
coolh3ad:

He's now very flexible because he has the cash on him.He has the money to "Finance" any "Romance"..The Guy can't shout..You are now cool headed because you know the reason why he is now very flexible...If you don't still know, read why I said he is now very flexible.....

I see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / Major Martins Dies After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug. Lover Detained For 16 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.