Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? (56192 Views)

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? / Should I Breakup With Her? / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by DharmyYinks: 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoLgrin

really, I do not like peeps that hold grudges..especially for that Long?
yes!! The Op has her shortcomings...E,g the call thingy?

she should've atleast called his Ass. she let her ego get in the way..I ain't in support of that..Obviously

She leaving d Guy while he was broke must ve hurt d Guy alot. Like seriously, wich Guy wont feel d pain sef?

He may ve forgiven her, maybe he just can't forget.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
daretodiffer:

Nah

The issue here is that she is trying to link her foolishness to what happened 4 years ago? smiley. What I can see is a woman who is trying to garner support agaisnt her bf. I won't believe anything else she says after the BS she has posted.

LoL!grin

Okay! it's Official...Y'all have some unresolved conflict or sth?

this is obviously A Girl fight thingy.. I most certainly cannot be found between!grin

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
coolh3ad:

You are JUST a side chicgrin

Same thing that came to my mind immediately I read her story....But who knows....She might still be the main chick..Maybe he's just trying to punish her a lil...

LMAO

Yeah, it could be

I can't believe a man who ‘was' possessive and has trust issues to just changesmiley. Furthermore, this same man is still in doubt about the main reasons she left him 4 years ago. To think that he is no longer all those thingssmiley, I find it hard to picture he might be waiting for marriage to unleash himself again.

The OP is lying joor. She left him not because of his behaviour but his pocket.

10 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
daretodiffer:

Nah

The issue here is that she is trying to link her foolishness to what happened 4 years ago? smiley. What I can see is a woman who is trying to garner support agaisnt her bf. I won't believe anything else she says after the BS she has posted.

You need to watch your words! I wouldn't take that "foolishness" from you. You don't need to insult me to prove a point are we clear here?

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by omonnakoda: 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
daretodiffer:

You can send me a pm nowsad

How will you know if it is important?
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
omonnakoda:
How will you know if it is important?
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
petkruz:

You need to watch your words! I wouldn't take that "foolishness" from you. You don't need to insult me to prove a point are we clear here?

I am sorry ma'am

I hope I haven't annoyed you ma'am *kneeling down*smiley

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by omonnakoda: 8:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
daretodiffer:

smiley Ok thank you
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
PushMusic:
What an irony! undecided
Excuse me?undecided
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
DharmyYinks:

She leaving d Guy while he was broke must ve hurt d Guy alot. Like seriously, wich Guy wont feel d pain sef?

He may ve forgiven her, maybe he just can't forget.
Sure, it hurts..

Buh one has to Move on...it's the only way forward.undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
shegxi:
well, u guys shld talk and see what u can savage of d relationship....i wish u well
note also dat u dnt demand respect, u must earn it bck. u expect him to have forgiven and forgot all dat happened but in reality, things dnt work dat way.

Thanks
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
flokii:
petkruz ow many boo you wan get na?

you no dey tire?

This is definately someone that knows me in real life lol
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by gamaliel121(m): 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
petkruz:
Hey guys, i'm so angry right now i'm tempted to break up with the love of my life.

1) he didn't tell me he was saving to buy a car, he just drove to my compound and was looking at my face, I kept my cool.

2) My so-called boyfriend decided to call me today 3rd January and that's his first this year!! I didn't get any new year wishes. I confronted him, he apologised and all but ladies and gentlemen, the era of Men being non-challant is over.

Fine I did wrong years ago,but gone are the days when someone tries to pay back a sin I committed in my youthful restlessness.I have apologised,cried, begged, I became humble by force, I realised my mistake yet he hasn't gotten over the fact that I left him because he didn't have money when actually his possessiveness and lack of trust made me wanna always run out.

He can't be pained after 4years,its better I dump him now before he drops another bomb! But to be honest I do love him a lot, a whole lot. I'm angry and confused

Break up with him bish...
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
Excuse me?undecided
Let's talk tomorrow.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by ifoundmyperfect: 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
You broke up with you guy @d time he was hustling and now he seem to be on the rise. Haba! That is so ungrateful of him not to see the silver-lining in your initial breakup which may have spurred him to work harder. undecided

Well, if he is still holding on to the past, find your way out b4 you lose market value from potential ready-made husbands. grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Royat1(m): 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
Like seriously, you can get to forget what the op did like that'. but, as a guy that's like a challenge to us to work harder and get to be someone great in the future. It's so painful that a girl can ditch you all in the name of money, do you just expect I'm to be making millions overnight. That's why I don't pay much emphasis on all this dating stuff . Once you are making it big, it's even the girls that will be coming with their tooth pick legs that you should date them. some will even want to pin you down with sex.

6 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Xmen149(m): 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
Creamish:
Are u guys married?

D'u have a joint account?

If "NO"..then I see no reason why u should be pissed that he Dint tell u about his savings...esp since u once broke up wit him due to his financial status (or at least datz what he believes).

Secondly, he Dint call u on New year's day...did u call him? No. Wat if he had some issues? Ur being selfish IMO...

Nwayz... U need to calm d Fk down and think things thru only when calm. If u have nagging doubts, then address it with him. Communication is key in every relationship. Assumptions are relationship killers.

U nailed it.,ua a doctor..
Plus Op...that guy is not a football pitch where you can walk in with your ball and leave after 90min...everyone is not same as he he might still be healing..so dnt confuse it wt the succes u see...fill in where he can't with time he will see that.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Richy4(m): 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
OP can you really prove that you do not have shovel and was ready to dig something out from him?

Let us face the fact

BEFORE,<<<<He loved you>>> He was poor>>>>possessive.>>>>> You dumped him easily. meaning a poor man has no right to be possessive correct? if you think or claimed you loved him, why was he really dumped at this stage?

NOW<<<<<<He was rich>>>>>possessive>>>>Arrogant>>>>>does not care<<<<, You came back, since then, your love is flowing like a river... meaning a rich man has the right to treat you like a garbage bin correct? why did you really agree to date him the second time, because he has obviously not changed. and he has added some new character that was foreign to you....

If you really feel that you did not come with a shovel ready to dig some gold in this second relationship, just prove it..... sad

9 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by yinkeys(m): 10:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
petkruz:

It's simple. We dated,broke up, started again but he hasn't gotten over the past. Now that he's boxed up,he's paying back or atleast that's what I think he's doing.
My dear, it's called Karma. He's now becoming the youthful one

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Mskrisx(f): 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
quote author=petkruz post=41621302]

Oh God my head aches! He's a good guy, a very good guy, just proud.[/quote]

Nne, if I were you I would simply go to man's house, cook a good meal allow him eat and rest then add a little gist if need be then when we about to retire to bed I would calmly ask him

Me: honey pls can I talk to you
Him: ok? Make it brief and straight.
Me: Dear you see....u choose polite words...try ask him if there is still anything he is pained about while doing this, let sincerity show in your face and tone..do not raise your voice! As you talk look directly at his face I know u are mature and I believe you would for real know what is going on inside of him.

If he says nothing that you imagining things....just take his hands and tell him how much you love and value him and how much you pray things go smooth between you both.

My dear since your heart is truly involved save your relationship and your marriage wouldn't be a problem.no matter how proud a person he is ur actions can reassure him cus reassurance is what he needs now.

Ain't a relationship expert but this is what I could come up with...God bless you in this new year petkruz deary. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Mushyhills(m): 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
coolh3ad:

Ladies and their very annoying mind set...Na only man suppose call woman in a relationship....

Haven't called my crush since this year...she hasn't too.... No sin committed... If I'm questioned?

Will reply with a question grin
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
petkruz:

It's simple. We dated,broke up, started again but he hasn't gotten over the past. Now that he's boxed up,he's paying back or atleast that's what I think he's doing.

Marry him.

Is that not what you want ? Padlock him with marriage.

One girl didnt spend 25th and 31st december with her boyfriend. I was asking her, " What sort of relationship are you adults into " ?

Me, i cant bear grudges o. We either together or not together..

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by miqos02(m): 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
ok
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by jmaxjohn(m): 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
He's just your boyfriend for crying out Loud!grin

If he can't deal with "Forgiveness"...? dump his Ass!undecided

Besides, You guys should do a little "Communication"...It works wonders.

smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by mzvyne(f): 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
evolg:
First issue: He bought a car without ur knowledge, it must have skipped his mind. Sorry!
Second issue: U dint get a new year msg frm him, probably network issues.
Moral of story: Ur nt jst dt important like you think.

OP, you got ur answer right here.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by evy1(m): 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
Leave trash for lawma..if na me na middle of the year i go call u, if u check his priority list u won't be between 1-10 move on op.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by betsy96(f): 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
petkruz:

Then he should leave me alone. Why did he come back for a better relationship if he was still pained?

tbh if after all that and u still in the relationship u tried.. leave his ass
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by sulmeza(m): 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
Creamish:
Are u guys married?

D'u have a joint account?

If "NO"..then I see no reason why u should be pissed that he Dint tell u about his savings...esp since u once broke up wit him due to his financial status (or at least datz what he believes).

Secondly, he Dint call u on New year's day...did u call him? No. Wat if he had some issues? Ur being selfish IMO...

Nwayz... U need to calm d Fk down and think things thru only when calm. If u have nagging doubts, then address it with him. Communication is key in every relationship. Assumptions are relationship killers.
nne..God bless u....

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
petkruz:

My dear I love u for this. Habaaaaaa 4years beef? Is it worth it? Why behave like a baby? Worst of all he refused to leave me alone.

Dump him again.

Lets travel abroad..

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by olac21(m): 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
petkruz:

Then he should leave me alone. Why did he come back for a better relationship if he was still pained?

Jt let go of him.He is jt doing dat to hurt you buh una stil lyk him o?abi I lie
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
Love love love "i still love him" oya na go and continue loving him. mtchewww
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by godoluwa(m): 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
petkruz:

No no no. He bought that car not to surprise but spite me! Why would he have to go all length to prove a point? Meaning he still harbours the pain of the past.
lmao, una no love him but just tryna consider him coz he don buy ride. as 4 ur man, datz too childish of him. IMO tho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / Major Martins Dies After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug. Lover Detained For 16 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.