Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? (56197 Views)

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? / Should I Breakup With Her? / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by iamord(m): 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
petkruz:

My dear I love u for this. Habaaaaaa 4years beef? Is it worth it? Why behave like a baby? Worst of all he refused to leave me alone.
the way u talk is not even helping matters. It's like you don't understand your man well. And refuse to put yourself in his shoes. Oh well. If the relationship is doing you my pain and seems to be hitting the rock . Feel free to sign out

3 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by GodblessNig247(m): 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
petkruz:

Since he decided to be proud I had to play along I didn't call simple
That's a childish behavior. Pls grow up Ma. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by GodblessNig247(m): 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
petkruz:

Sorry this comment is irrelevant because i'm very much boxed up too, i'm not a cheap lady looking for money.

U guys need to deal with your pride. It's making the relationship look like a child's play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by olac21(m): 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
petkruz:

Sorry this comment is irrelevant because i'm very much boxed up too, i'm not a cheap lady looking for money.

Who told you datwas dat not d reason you said you left him in d first place

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by iamord(m): 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
petkruz:

sigh! Hard to find a virtuous woman these days.

6 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by mayoor2045(m): 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
All u nid to do is to call it a day with him b4 u get fully trapped into D dungeon,afterall u shud b able to understand D handwriting.....
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
petkruz:
Hey guys, i'm so angry right now i'm tempted to break up with the love of my life.

1) he didn't tell me he was saving to buy a car, he just drove to my compound and was looking at my face, I kept my cool.

2) My so-called boyfriend decided to call me today 3rd January and that's his first this year!! I didn't get any new year wishes. I confronted him, he apologised and all but ladies and gentlemen, the era of Men being non-challant is over.

Fine I did wrong years ago,but gone are the days when someone tries to pay back a sin I committed in my youthful restlessness.I have apologised,cried, begged, I became humble by force, I realised my mistake yet he hasn't gotten over the fact that I left him because he didn't have money when actually his possessiveness and lack of trust made me wanna always run out.

He can't be pained after 4years,its better I dump him now before he drops another bomb! But to be honest I do love him a lot, a whole lot. I'm angry and confused

Sorry dear we can't give advises based on 977 characters, I mean this is your life and it's a big decision in which YOU have to make, the ball is in your court.

However

1. He's not entitled to tell you what he wants to do with HIS own money, I wouldn't expect you to seek permission from him when it comes to spending YOUR own cash, dating and marriage are totally two different island FAR FAR from each other, a Wife is entitled to such privileges not a girlfriend.

2. Secondly not telling someone happy new year is not the end of the world, it only shows concern and thoughtfulness, I didn't tell my love ones happy new year, also that's a weird reason to break up with someone as in seriously........... :/

3. Thirdly if you feel he can't forgive based on what you did in the past, then he might never forgive in marriage, so the onus is upon you to determine if you want to stay or not. Sometimes what we do in the past comes to haunt us

TLDR; The decision making is yours to make, you know where the shoes fit or pinches or sh.it

Peace out cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
Creamish:
Are u guys married?

D'u have a joint account?

If "NO"..then I see no reason why u should be pissed that he Dint tell u about his savings...esp since u once broke up wit him due to his financial status (or at least datz what he believes).

Secondly, he Dint call u on New year's day...did u call him? No. Wat if he had some issues? Ur being selfish IMO...

Nwayz... U need to calm d Fk down and think things thru only when calm. If u have nagging doubts, then address it with him. Communication is key in every relationship. Assumptions are relationship killers.
Seriously bae, 'm loving you real for this your priceless opinion. You just told her the bitter truth. Left to her whether she takes it or not.

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by bennywise30(m): 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
I had similar issues with my ex girl ,she dumped me when I was broke few months later I came back to life ,now she's doing all she can to make sure we get married but the pain is still there ,I can't marry her ,I wil dump her when im done with her ,
I'm very sure that guy is paying you back,what he did shows that he doesn't regard you or see you as anything, the relationship is just lie a time bomb . Only a fool will appreciate you because you left him when he needed you most

10 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Damikevin(m): 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
evolg:
First issue: He bought a car without ur knowledge, it must have skipped his mind. Sorry!
Second issue: U dint get a new year msg frm him, probably network issues.
Moral of story: Ur nt jst dt important like you think.
Wiiiicccckkkkeeeddd!

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by kayemjay(m): 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
Petkruz,
First of all, i say sorry about the issues you are facing with bae. Every relationship has it's ups and downs but how you deal with the bad patches is what matters. Do you handle it with a view to strengthening your love? Or with a view to fault finding and finger pointing?

Now, back in the days i used to be a 'bad' guy. Sometimes when I scroll my phone, i would come across an ex who gave me mindblowing sex, and I would try to reconnect. 99% of the time the rship always never lasts. Sometimes I go back to an ex because she used to give me financial freedom. Remember she is an EX meaning we broke up cos of some negatives. However, i decided to reconnect cos of the few selfish things i would gain.

Why did he REALLY come back AFTER 4 Years? I think that question needs to be answered honestly. To spite u? The sex? To pay back? What crossed his mind when he decided to come back? Marriage? Sex? Love?

Secondly, i think you should have called him. From what i see, you guys issue did not start now. Because if you had no prior issues and u didnt hear from bae on 1st of 2016, you would have been worried and want to know if he is okay. So i seriously think u guys had some previous issues leading up to the 1st that made u not call too.

Finally, you need to appraise yourself, and the relationship. Do you want it? Is it worth it? Do you want to continue? Is he gonna keep making u happy? Who needs to adjust?

Your answers to these questions will inform your next decision.

Wish you all d best dear.

Ps:
better do fast and cruise d ride with him before he use am carry another babe o. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by naijaboiy: 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
petkruz:

My dear I love u for this. Habaaaaaa 4years beef? Is it worth it? Why behave like a baby? Worst of all he refused to leave me alone.
i'm very sure that was exactly what you wanted to read from us. Comments like that,encouraging you to dump him.

If you have already made up your mind to dump him why the fùck did you still open this thread? undecided

In my opinion you have no shame and sense of self worth. A guy you dumped years ago because of his financial status you went back to him and you expect him to be happy with you.

You are both wasting your time in that relationship and you are the fùcking sore loser here because you have allowed his wealth to get into your head.

I won't even advise any of my guys to take you seriously after what you've done. Forgiveness kor offense ni undecided

Common gerrarahia!!!!! undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by spanishkid(m): 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
The guy on his own has low self esteem. I don't see why I'll still go back to a girl that left me cos I wasn't having a job or didn't have money. You're here talking about forgiveness. Didn't think of that before you left him initially? Look you can't eat your cake and have it. That's the problem with you girls today.

Left to me if I was that guy I'll only use you as a sex object and after that dumb you like garbage. Why should he tell you that he bought a car? Are you his mother, father, siblings or relative? You're complaining he didn't wish you happy new year. You noticed he didn't why didn't you wish him new year instead? Let me guess you're waiting for him to do everything for you.

5 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
petkruz:

No no no. He bought that car not to surprise but spite me! Why would he have to go all length to prove a point? Meaning he still harbours the pain of the past.

Is his name Max Payne?
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Alezy(m): 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
petkruz:

Is this the best you can offer?
What do u expect? ? You don't know what a man's pride means to him. You left him because he was broke, no he zz having u came back?? truth be told, it will take great grace from God to make him love u truly like he did when he was broke.

what happened when he didn't call?? simple, your not important.

This should be an eye opener to ladies....You all just want an already made human to land on your table like this world was created for you. Non of you wanna work and build together with the person you claim to love.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by redcliff: 11:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
hungryboy:
Aunty

Abeg translate this your story to calabar language,

So dat gateman like me ,go fit understand am

Epicness of the year!!!!
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Topsyvic(f): 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
petkruz:

jst go tru wat u jst wrote..does it av meaning??

Btw u nd him,hu is nw proud?
My dear sis,u re acting immaturely

if u knw u arent satisfy wit wat he is doin,u sit urself down nd talk on d issue,dea myt be reason y he is actin dat way wic is unknown to u..

GUYS re considerate especially wen u expressed how u av bn feelin wit pain,blv it dear he will change.

Am Sorry ma.

We woman re character

Kudos to al guyz!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by redcliff: 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
shegxi:
u guys will continue to deal with dis for d rest of d relationship.........whenever he acts up, u will always think it is because he now has money and punishing u for d past. to also be fair to him, he would always hide d tru state of his finance from u cos somwere in his sub-conscious, he thinks u are onli after his money.
the real question will now be to determine whether d relationship is worth d stress and headache? and onli u can ansa dat. but to be honest, i wn't get bck wit a lady who left wen i was broke.......

Deyom!
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Teespice(f): 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
daretodiffer:

Eeyah
Pele ehn, Miss beauty queen, Miss elegance, Miss finecheesy
why waste words when she has it all figured out.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Topsyvic(f): 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
olac21:

Who told you datwas dat not d reason you said you left him in d first place
i Wonder ooo
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Skmoda360(m): 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
hungryboy:
Aunty

grin
hungryboy:
Aunty

laughs in kuvuki tone.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nairaland101(m): 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
In baddosneh's wrds, aunty, liv trash 4 lawma
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
If you think you still have a boy friend,you're simply deceiving yourself.He's making you realise how much he doesn't care about you.The relationship died when you left him.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by SSkillzzz(m): 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
silly bitchh.....you left a nigga when he was broke without blinking.... yet when he is boxed up u r here claiming 1 yeye love...ode oshi
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by AbuMikey(m): 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
His Buying a Car without Your Prior knowledge to Me is no offense.
He probably wanted to Make it a surprise.

...now, You claimed He called today since the New Year, now, My Question is, have You called Him since thee New Year?

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by FuckTheMod: 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
[s]
petkruz:
Hey guys, i'm so angry right now i'm tempted to break up with the love of my life.

1) he didn't tell me he was saving to buy a car, he just drove to my compound and was looking at my face, I kept my cool.

2) My so-called boyfriend decided to call me today 3rd January and that's his first this year!! I didn't get any new year wishes. I confronted him, he apologised and all but ladies and gentlemen, the era of Men being non-challant is over.

Fine I did wrong years ago,but gone are the days when someone tries to pay back a sin I committed in my youthful restlessness.I have apologised,cried, begged, I became humble by force, I realised my mistake yet he hasn't gotten over the fact that I left him because he didn't have money when actually his possessiveness and lack of trust made me wanna always run out.

He can't be pained after 4years,its better I dump him now before he drops another bomb! But to be honest I do love him a lot, a whole lot. I'm angry and confused
[/s]
which kind mumu story be dis

writeup no get meaning

youre fuking so on your own.

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Skmoda360(m): 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
evolg:
First issue: He bought a car without ur knowledge, it must have skipped his mind. Sorry!
Second issue: U dint get a new year msg frm him, probably network issues.
Moral of story: Ur nt jst dt important like you think.
say it one more time.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by refreshrate: 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
petkruz:

Then he should leave me alone. Why did he come back for a better relationship if he was still pained?

Quite frankly you're being very unfair by this remark & if I might add quite silly.

You broke up with him when he was not buoyant enough obviously cos you couldn't see his vision & you were just...well you.

Now his got money & rather than accept your folly in the past you're here declaring this?
Quite frankly you don't deserve that guy. Say you love him all you want, you're ungrateful.

Rather than retrace your steps and do all you can to cover your wrong from the past & allay his probable concerns you're talking like this. I wish I knew the guy I swear.

Later una go dey find husband.

People like you full mountain of fire special service na him dem dey do for una wey dey find husband at age 40. You think the world revolves around you abi?

How old are you by the way?

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by postmann: 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
petkruz:

No no no. He bought that car not to surprise but spite me! Why would he have to go all length to prove a point? Meaning he still harbours the pain of the past.
Look young woman, I don't know if it's just me but I smell ignorance and arrogance still lurking somewhere within you.
Let me put it straight for you: If your past involved you sleeping with another man, then be sure that only GOD can erase such from his mind and things will hardly ever be the same again except GOD touches his heart.
So if you truly understand how a man is wired and the psychological makeup of men, you wouldn't come hear and start ranting in ignorance and arrogance and expect him to have gotten over your unfaithfulness and most probably sleeping with someone else.
Face the truth. A whole lot of the majority of men consider their women contaminated, defiled, spoiled, soiled, damaged almost beyond redemption should she leave him and sleep with another.
If your man is among the majority, then brace up. Either you pray or leave.

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by paxson: 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
Its just so obvious you are selfish n narcissistic... cos ow monkey take do head wey baboon no do? On jan 1st when he didnt holla at u,why didnt u holla at him bak n listen to wot hes got to say? It shows u are self absorbed. I cant jus help it buh laff at ur write up "I love him so much" tah akuko(story)...where was d love initially wen d poor dude was suffering? Now hes boxed up, u wan die for him mata? grin grin nawao.. I dont blame u sha, na naija economy.. n if I may ask wotsup to dos u dumped d guy for? U have ruined dia career init? It so obvious u love his money n not him? My dear go n work for your money too, buy a car and drive am to his compound too.u are notin buh a GOLD DIGGER. tongue

6 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by andyanders: 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
Creamish:
Are u guys married?

D'u have a joint account?

If "NO"..then I see no reason why u should be pissed that he Dint tell u about his savings...esp since u once broke up wit him due to his financial status (or at least datz what he believes).

Secondly, he Dint call u on New year's day...did u call him? No. Wat if he had some issues? Ur being selfish IMO...

Nwayz... U need to calm d Fk down and think things thru only when calm. If u have nagging doubts, then address it with him. Communication is key in every relationship. Assumptions are relationship killers.

You are matured and responsible for ur response to op, unlike op's sense of reasoning.You never liked him cus he has no money, now he got cash and bought a car and you are racking that he never told u b4 he bought the car.Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Zellie: 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
I don't even understand what she's saying cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / Major Martins Dies After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug. Lover Detained For 16 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.