Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? - Events (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? (20353 Views)

Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony / How To Make The Big Brands Beg To Sponsor Your Event / Can You Sponsor A Comedy Event? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by agabaI23(m): 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2011
^^^wherever there is a woman, there will he be grin.
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by koolchicco: 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2011
agabaI23:

Ashewo Nwoke. angry grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by lexyflexy(m): 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2011
agabaI23:

Error ! !! !!!
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by omotola1(m): 10:08am On Nov 26, 2012
Lwmkd @ comments.
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by mackenzie007(m): 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2013
coz dey r blinded wif luv!!
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Ngozifortune: 10:17am On Jan 09, 2014
@segunpc
A decent girl will not tell her whole family or anyone that she is providing most of the money for their wedding.

@Miss_Ife
i agree with you.

@ lexyflexy
Now it means it is the man with the problem. He is letting his ego over rule his senses and good reasoning.

Ma own opinion be say, if the woman be able for support the man weda na more than 50% sef make she doam, after all na her wedding as well. But the man must be hardworking and has promising future and him di work alrdy and go don alrdy pay all the bride price.
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Ngozifortune: 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
Realsam: sponsoring the wedding is not the issue here. Questions
Who pays the rent afterwards
Who foot the housekeeping
Kids? Yes, who will foot the bills
The original question should have been will you marry a ma who has net worth of zero even 2, 3 years after. If I'm a lady I can sponsor my wedding 100% if the guy has plans, purpose and potential that is feasible in say 2, 3 years down the line. Or what is the use if my husband sponsored our wedding 100% only down the line to find out he inherit the wealth and 2, 3 years down the line he can't maintain it and now he is on level zero. It is not about the wedding or the marriage but about the home you build thereafter.

Thank you! Good point

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban / Guinness Gold: Guinness Unveils New Premium Golden Lager Beer At Lagos Event / Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.