Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,870 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? (20301 Views)

Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony / How To Make The Big Brands Beg To Sponsor Your Event / Can You Sponsor A Comedy Event? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 15, 2009
$osisi:

One other story sef
The man came over but a few months after he impregnated one white chick he met in the bus
He confessed to the wife,now ex wife that all his life he had wanted to sleep with a white woman and have "half caste" kids
He now has 2

hmm reminds me of someone with an obsession with white chicks.
Warn your naija brothers o, Osisi
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by agabaI23(m): 12:10am On Jun 15, 2009
Secretz:

Wrong is not even the word. It is embarrassing.  grin

Please inform my mama toooo. She been in UK for over 40 years and she still think like this? lol. I am even put off the whole marriage thing sef.  tongue
Do not say that loud before I develop preamture HBP. wink
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 15, 2009
$osisi:

Very wrong my brother
haba!
[b]even if  na Togolese men wey dey wear blouse cheesy
[/b]It is still wrong

Rotflmao!!!
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by sosisi(f): 12:10am On Jun 15, 2009
Treetop20:

personally a woman will never pay my mortgage
rent or anything else. she can pay utilities and such

only time i would expect help with the bulk of the bills
is if i lose my job or something of that sort.

Is this my husband?
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Treetop20(m): 12:10am On Jun 15, 2009
~Sissy~:

very serious
karma is a bitch!
that guy will suffer and he won't get away with such
atrocity. her intentions were good albeit desperate in a way
human beings tend to forget that we live a world where
there is no peace for the wicked.
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by TOPE20001(f): 12:11am On Jun 15, 2009
Treetop20:

personally a woman will never pay my mortgage
rent or anything else. she can pay utilities and such
only time i would expect help with the bulk of the bills
is if i lose my job or something of that sort.

Awwwwwwwwww . . . . . . .where have u been all my life? grin cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 15, 2009
$osisi:

One other story sef
The man came over but a few months after he impregnated one white chick he met in the bus
He confessed to the wife,now ex wife that all his life he had wanted to sleep with a white woman and have "half caste" kids
He now has 2

grin grin I hope she wasnt a fat one.
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Treetop20(m): 12:13am On Jun 15, 2009
$osisi:

Is this my husband?
any good man will do the same wink

TOPE2000!:

Awwwwwwwwww . . . . . . .where have u been all my life? grin cheesy
lol
it is the right thing to do no?
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by agabaI23(m): 12:14am On Jun 15, 2009
Tope apugo na gear. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by sosisi(f): 12:14am On Jun 15, 2009
davidylan:

grin grin I hope she wasnt a fat one.

It had nothing to do with weight
The man was a fraud
he was even a pastor back home
who knows how many demons he pumped into his congregation before leaving for America
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Sissy3(f): 12:15am On Jun 15, 2009
$osisi:

One other story sef
He now has 2

rotflamo grin grin grin grin

FL Gators:

@Sissy
So what would she do now?
Is there any way she could take him home to naija and send FRIENDLY hirekiller after him? undecided

she has been advised to send the idiot home, but no she still wants to see if things will "work out" for them and their marriage. (trust some women and their mentality na) maybe she will leave when the idiot finally makes the last drastic move. na then her two eyes go open super wide which will be too late. i pity her
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by TOPE20001(f): 12:15am On Jun 15, 2009
Treetop20:

lol

Very right thing
i cud open appreciation thread for u sef for that statement. grin cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by TOPE20001(f): 12:16am On Jun 15, 2009
agabaI23:

Tope apugo na gear. grin grin grin

translate cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Treetop20(m): 12:16am On Jun 15, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Very right thing
i cud open appreciation thread for u sef for that statement. grin cheesy
thanks cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by sosisi(f): 12:16am On Jun 15, 2009
Treetop20:

lol

That is my husband's philosophy too.
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Secretz(f): 12:18am On Jun 15, 2009
@ Treetop . . . . .

You get great selection of wives hia. Pick one. . . . . . tongue

Please ohhh, action speak louder than noise.  grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by sosisi(f): 12:19am On Jun 15, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Lmao . . . .osisi wont kill me tonite grin grin
stillwater:

Rotflmao!!!

That's what I heard
that Togolese men wear blouses instead of shirts
that's another thread
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 15, 2009
~Sissy~:

rotflamo grin grin grin grin

she has been advised to send the idiot home, but no she still wants to see if things will "work out" for them and their marriage. (trust some women and their mentality na) maybe she will leave when the idiot finally makes the last drastic move. na then her two eyes go open super wide which will be too late. i pity her
Some women just make me sick.
This kinda nonsese gives men the opportunity to walk over women.
Work what out? The whole marriage has been built on deception. Does he even show any interest in her?
Is she that desperate?
My gosh, I'd send him packin', outta my house, off of my lawn, into the street.
Yes, I'm that creul.
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 15, 2009
$osisi:

That's what I heard
that's another thread

Maybe that's what their women love about them. grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Treetop20(m): 12:21am On Jun 15, 2009
wives?
from?
grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by TOPE20001(f): 12:22am On Jun 15, 2009
$osisi:

That's what I heard
that's another thread

Lmao . . . .  grin grin grin grin
I op they dont wear thong instead of boxers sha cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by sosisi(f): 12:23am On Jun 15, 2009
FL Gators:

Work what out? The whole marriage has been built on deception. Does he even show any interest in her?
Is she that desperate?
Yes, I'm that creul.

Morenike.women are just as heartless.
haven't you heard stories of women in Nigeria who have boyfriend's over here that they wish to be with but they use some other person in the guise of marriage to come over to America and immediately desert the husband for their lovers.
It happened to my in law
We kept wondering how the man got this pretty young girl to marry him
nobody knew the girl had other plans and one day the man came back from work and she had left a note and disappeared
The man said the girl didn't even allow him to chop her
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Treetop20(m): 12:25am On Jun 15, 2009
$osisi:

haven't you heard stories of women in Nigeria who have boyfriend's over here that they wish to be with but they use some other person in the guise of marriage to come over to America and immediately desert the husband for their lovers.
It happened to my in law
really? do tell
is she married to the lover now then?
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Sissy3(f): 12:26am On Jun 15, 2009
FL Gators:

Is she that desperate?
Yes, I'm that creul.

true. she's prolly calculating the cost of sending him home. and all she stands to lose, all the process she went through for him, all the money she spent blah blah and finally if she leaves him, it there means she will be single again and start over the process of searching all over again.

when desperation clocks in, their ears will be blocked from hearing good advises and their eyes will be blinded from seeing the lies and deception. wetin man go do.
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by agabaI23(m): 12:27am On Jun 15, 2009
TOPE2000!:

translate cheesy
Tope don swing into action
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by TOPE20001(f): 12:27am On Jun 15, 2009
agabaI23:

Tope don swing into action

whish action? cheesy grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 15, 2009
well maybe both men and women shld stop going to Sokoto to look for husbands and wives. I believe that the Lord had a plan for me coming here so he has already made provisions for that part of my life. I dont need to look too far for my own "lamb" for the marital sacrifice.
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by agabaI23(m): 12:29am On Jun 15, 2009
TOPE2000!:

whish action? cheesy grin
You no see your post before I say  you don commot for gear. grin grin grin
Check back. Now it is an appreciation thread!
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by TOPE20001(f): 12:30am On Jun 15, 2009
agabaI23:

You no see your post before I say  you don commot for gear. grin grin grin
Check back. Now it is an appreciation thread!

Oh . . . . .i get u naw grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 15, 2009
davidylan:

well maybe both men and women shld stop going to Sokoto to look for husbands and wives. I believe that the Lord had a plan for me coming here so he has already made provisions for that part of my life. I dont need to look too far for my own "lamb" for the marital sacrifice.
exactly!!

$osisi:

It happened to my in law
We kept wondering how the man got this pretty young girl to marry him
nobody knew the girl had other plans and one day the man came back from work and she had left a note and disappeared
The man said the girl didn't even allow him to chop her
Speechless!!
I know women can be heartless too, lol.

~Sissy~:

true. she's prolly calculating the cost of sending him home. and all she stands to lose, all the process she went through for him, all the money she spent blah blah and finally if she leaves him, it there means she will be single again and start over the process of searching all over again.

when desperation clocks in, their ears will be blocked from hearing good advises and their eyes will be blinded from seeing the lies and deception. wetin man go do.  
Well, she's going to lose moreif she sticks with him.
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by Sissy3(f): 12:32am On Jun 15, 2009
Well, she's going to lose moreif she sticks with him.

if only she will listen undecided undecided
Re: Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? by sosisi(f): 12:32am On Jun 15, 2009
Treetop20:

really? do tell
is she married to the lover now then?

I don't know what became of them
But it was really very sad.
and the man was heartbroken for a while
The girl pretended to fall in love with him in Nigeria and just used him.When she arrived here for good 2 weeks,she refused to unpack her bags and wouldn't let the man (her husband) touch her.
He thought she was just a virgin that needed time to losen up
for where?
he went to work and Fedex delievered a plane ticket and the girl disappeared
She left him a note and phone records showed she had been communicating the lover man since arrival.
Some women can be very wicked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Guinness Gold: Guinness Unveils New Premium Golden Lager Beer At Lagos Event / Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner / Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.