Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train (26893 Views)

Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track / Man Survives After His Car Was Crushed By A Heavy Duty Vehicle (photos) / Young Girl Helping Her Mum Fry Yam And Akara Crushed By Jeep In Owerri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by homeboy205: 8:44am On Jan 04, 2016
Please all N'landers follow me thank God Oo I wouldn't have know today. At about 4:30pm yesterday I left my house at akobo Ibadan and I decided to take the railway track to Ojuirin Akobo, on my way I had my iPhone 6 in my hand and my original iPhone head phone blasting Olohun o je by Pasuma and Qdot. I was lost in the music that I didn't notice my environment. A carriage train was coming with high speed behind me, something just told me to observe my environment when I did I saw everyone looking at my direction,shouting, making hand signs but I couldn't hear anything but I understand the hand signs, they were telling me to get out of the track, 2 girls at the age of 7-9 ran towards me and they are making the hand sign immediately I grabbed them I took off my headphone, to my surprise the train is NEAR. It keeps the high tone horn blasting... After 5 seconds(without exaggeration) of me getting off the track the train passed by me with high speed about 80km per hr... My heart dropped from my chest to my feet and the only thing that came to my mind was my 6 month old daughter...

Thanks to God after all Olohun o je
My daughter is not a fatherless child
My wife is not a widow

Please lalasticlala help push this to front page, it might save someone else life you never know...

Heard the same thing happened last year at Aleshinloye junction along apata road Ibadan, the guy was said to have headphone on until the train crushed him...

Please all mod don't wait for graphic photos before pushing this to FP people just need to learn..

cc Seun

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Mhizkel(f): 8:50am On Jan 04, 2016
Who cares if you making use of IPhone6? undecidedWhy make use of an headphone while plying a busy road, with noise inclusive? I hope others learn from this. Thank God for your life.

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by ndukwejoe(m): 8:58am On Jan 04, 2016
lucky is your name, ordinarily one is not supposed to use the two sides of the head phones just one when you are outside.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 04, 2016
Thank God for your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by homeboy205: 9:01am On Jan 04, 2016
Mhizkel:
Who cares if you making use of IPhone6? undecidedWhy make use of an headphone while plying a busy road, with noise inclusive? I hope others learn from this. Thank God for your life.

Sis please don't blame me, it's not a busy road it's a very quiet railway track where you can walk and think.. The mistake is the headphone, lesson really learnt but others too need to learn

17 Likes

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by worry359(m): 9:01am On Jan 04, 2016
Just posted to tell everyone he has iPhone!
We laugh at him. grin grin

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Mhizkel(f): 9:02am On Jan 04, 2016
homeboy205:

Bros please don't blame me, it's not a busy road it's a very quiet railway track where you can walk and think.. The mistake is the headphone, lesson really learnt but others too need to learn
Walk and think with headphone banging your ear?
Odikwa alright!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by homeboy205: 9:04am On Jan 04, 2016
worry359:
Just posted to tell everyone he has iPhone!
We laugh at him. grin grin

An iPhone and a beautiful 6 month old daughter-lobatan

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:10am On Jan 04, 2016
I thank God for your life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by jeffcole(m): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2016
End time iPhone and ear piece

11 Likes

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by homeboy205: 9:15am On Jan 04, 2016
jeffcole:
End time iPhone and ear piece

End time comment

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by miqos02(m): 10:45am On Jan 04, 2016
hmmm
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by lasisi69(f): 10:45am On Jan 04, 2016
Pics of the iphone or its a lie

14 Likes

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by howardriddle: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2016
Your post should read "How God Saved Me From My Foolishness".

Omo ale ja tí ja Ti
Onye ara

Your madam's prayer must really be working. Old papa youngie.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by IamTheophilus(m): 10:45am On Jan 04, 2016
Later when your 6month old baby knows bout this, she gonna be like..

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by tunwumi: 10:46am On Jan 04, 2016
You should be ashamed of yourself as a parent. I'm sure u have been wwarned of the dangers of headphones on the road but u chose to ignore the warning if your daughter have done this u would have scolded her but who will scold u?

13 Likes

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by kayabd(m): 10:46am On Jan 04, 2016
thank God for ur life
lesson:stop plugging head phone into ur ears when on d road side

1 Like

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Jessigurl(f): 10:46am On Jan 04, 2016
Thank God for your life o
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by kunzaar83(m): 10:46am On Jan 04, 2016
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by DONSMITH123(m): 10:46am On Jan 04, 2016
it is well with thee.

1 Like

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by emmyw(m): 10:46am On Jan 04, 2016
OP, Firstly,I really thank the Almighty God for your life,he is the ultimate, he knows that its not yet your time to depart from this earth.

Secondly,but why are you telling us that you are using iphone 6? What's the price now? Phone that is not upto 200k, I hate when someone is hyping things like this, you are too proud from what am seeing.

Thirdly, as a father, are you not the one that is supposed to be advising your kids not to use earpiece on the road? Always remember that they are lead by your example.

4 Likes

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Nimblemind(m): 10:47am On Jan 04, 2016
Keep lying o!

Train was coming at your back(was it crawling), then you noticed people around you shouting and doing sign of the cross(time still paused abi), then two girls ran to you (to die with you or what), you grabbed them ( two of them oooo and that's after processing the impending danger + reacting), and the train then decided to now finally pass after all this abi! Clap for yourself.

(That's either your aunty or neighbors child by the way)

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by swimcash(m): 10:47am On Jan 04, 2016
very careless of u. it not advisable using headset y walkin on d road. hope u v learnt frm Ur mistake? cos its nt everi day second chances present urself
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by ksstroud: 10:47am On Jan 04, 2016
Well, thanks to God you're alive

1 Like

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 04, 2016
And why put this baby on display?
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by cold(m): 10:47am On Jan 04, 2016
I think it is safe to say stupidity almost cost you your life. First you had your ears plugged with earphones,secondly like most people you ignored the 'listening to music at high volume might damage your eardrum' warning and raised the volume anyway. Thirdly,you were walking on or near a train track totally oblivious of your surrounding. Now you want us to felicitate with you that you just avoided a near miss. Whilst i'm happy for you that you're alive to tell the story i can't just ignore the foolishness therein.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by kennosklint(m): 10:47am On Jan 04, 2016
Almost as usual
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 04, 2016
undecided undecided Thank God for ur life&must u tell us u gat iphone?leave trash for lawma jorr grin

1 Like

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 04, 2016
You're Foolish! How many times will you be warned never to use headphones on the road?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Die As Car Plunges Into Edo River (Photo) / Hiking Idere Hills - The New Tourist Attraction In Oyo State / Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.