Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train (26905 Views)

Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track / Man Survives After His Car Was Crushed By A Heavy Duty Vehicle (photos) / Young Girl Helping Her Mum Fry Yam And Akara Crushed By Jeep In Owerri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by misspicy(f): 11:03am On Jan 04, 2016
catlova:
And why put this baby on display?
sadsadsadsad
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Mhizkel(f): 11:03am On Jan 04, 2016
Gbadegesin19:

I care.
Good for you.

1 Like

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by jmaxjohn(m): 11:03am On Jan 04, 2016
Ahhhhh dt headphone will kill uuuuuu. grin
Just gimme let me take d headphone (only o) for prayer missions. grin grin
After al i luv d output and i neva c apple earpods on retail to buy. Oga homeboy, wachyasay smiley

homeboy205:
Please all N'landers follow me thank God Oo I wouldn't have know today. At about 4:30pm yesterday I left my house at akobo Ibadan and I decided to take the railway track to Ojuirin Akobo, on my way I had my iPhone 6 in my hand and my original iPhone head phone blasting Olohun o je by Pasuma and Qdot. I was lost in the music that I didn't notice my environment. A carriage train was coming with high speed behind me, something just told me to observe my environment when I did I saw everyone looking at my direction,shouting, making hand signs but I couldn't hear anything but I understand the hand signs, they were telling me to get out of the track, 2 girls at the age of 7-9 ran towards me and they are making the hand sign immediately I grabbed them I took off my headphone, to my surprise the train is NEAR. It keeps the high tone horn blasting... After 5 seconds(without exaggeration) of me getting off the track the train passed by me with high speed about 80km per hr... My heart dropped from my chest to my feet and the only thing that came to my mind was my 6 month old daughter...

Thanks to God after all Olohun o je
My daughter is not a fatherless child
My wife is not a widow

Please lalasticlala help push this to front page, it might save someone else life you never know...

Heard the same thing happened last year at Aleshinloye junction along apata road Ibadan, the guy was said to have headphone on until the train crushed him...

Please all mod don't wait for graphic photos before pushing this to FP people just need to learn..

cc Seun

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 11:03am On Jan 04, 2016
worry359:
Just posted to tell everyone he has iPhone!
We laugh at him. grin grin

We never see pisiur sef
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 04, 2016
Yh was wondering why we seeing his dry chest lol
No need for that pic if its not a pic showing the scene of almost fatal accident..
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Mhizkel(f): 11:04am On Jan 04, 2016
francizy:

Babe, why you fine like this na? angry
cheesy grin
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by lasisi69(f): 11:04am On Jan 04, 2016
scachy:

grin grin

It could be iPhone6 copy (China) So how would you identify if it's original? The important thing is that people should learn from his experience .
yeah sure

2 Likes

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by lindiwey: 11:05am On Jan 04, 2016
tunwumi:
You should be ashamed of yourself as a parent. I'm sure u have been wwarned of the dangers of headphones on the road but u chose to ignore the warning if your daughter have done this u would have scolded her but who will scold u?

Haba! The guy admitted to have learnt his lessons and also, advising everyone to learn from his near death experience. Which one come be all this plenty talk now? abeg no vex for d bros
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Adeyinka12(m): 11:05am On Jan 04, 2016
homeboy205:
Please all N'landers follow me thank God Oo I wouldn't have know today. At about 4:30pm yesterday I left my house at akobo Ibadan and I decided to take the railway track to Ojuirin Akobo, on my way I had my iPhone 6 in my hand and my original iPhone head phone blasting Olohun o je by Pasuma and Qdot. I was lost in the music that I didn't notice my environment. A carriage train was coming with high speed behind me, something just told me to observe my environment when I did I saw everyone looking at my direction,shouting, making hand signs but I couldn't hear anything but I understand the hand signs, they were telling me to get out of the track, 2 girls at the age of 7-9 ran towards me and they are making the hand sign immediately I grabbed them I took off my headphone, to my surprise the train is NEAR. It keeps the high tone horn blasting... After 5 seconds(without exaggeration) of me getting off the track the train passed by me with high speed about 80km per hr... My heart dropped from my chest to my feet and the only thing that came to my mind was my 6 month old daughter...

My wife is not a widow

Please lalasticlala help push this to front page, it might save someone else life you never know...

Heard the same thing happened last year at Aleshinloye junction along apata road Ibadan, the guy was said to have headphone on until the train crushed him...

Please all mod don't wait for graphic photos before pushing this to FP people just need to learn..

cc Seun

i thank God for your life ooo, but for iphone6 and iphone6 head phone

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by fujirice: 11:06am On Jan 04, 2016
No picture of the train, no pictures of by standers and the supposed near miss, na only your baby n your iPhone you come advertise for us? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Bros bet why
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Brightology2(m): 11:07am On Jan 04, 2016
Lasisi69 my guy.d originator n founder of end time ministries of nairaland. I greet ur office.
lasisi69:
Pics of the iphone or its a lie
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Godsgal(f): 11:07am On Jan 04, 2016
Alrite. Now we al knw u own an iphone 6 & a biuriful 6mnth old daughter. Thank God 4 u oo. NEXT...
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by francizy(m): 11:08am On Jan 04, 2016
Mhizkel:

cheesy grin

In short, I dey vex! angry
Beg me oh! cheesy
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by madgoat(m): 11:08am On Jan 04, 2016
OMG... we would have seen ur graphic pics on nairaland this morning cry
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by fatbims: 11:09am On Jan 04, 2016
homeboy205:

My wife is not a widow

cc Seun

O ku 5 seconds kan get e!
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by lasisi69(f): 11:10am On Jan 04, 2016
Brightology2:
Lasisi69 my guy.d originator n founder of end time ministries of nairaland. I greet ur office.
u na boss... I greet u

1 Like

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 04, 2016
Op stop walking with ur headphone on, is too dangerous, even accident apart sometimes there can be shoot out going on.
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by mimicious(f): 11:11am On Jan 04, 2016
Op u need cane. The only message u passed across to us is ur iPhone 6,original iPhone headset and ur baby
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Mhizkel(f): 11:12am On Jan 04, 2016
francizy:

In short, I dey vex! angry
Beg me oh! cheesy
Lol...Vex for what?

Okay, sorry hun! kiss
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Zunchi(m): 11:13am On Jan 04, 2016
[color=#990000][/color].. ur baby cute sha oo.. bt guy u no try oo.. Y?
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by LargeBreed(m): 11:14am On Jan 04, 2016
Punk arse dude. If u had died, wat wld u 've told God? Dat u got stupid n died?
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by francizy(m): 11:16am On Jan 04, 2016
Mhizkel:

Lol...Vex for what?

Okay, sorry hun! kiss

Vexing cuz got a whole lot of beauty embedded in you (alone). angry
Didn't even bother to share with some girls out there.. cry

Anyways, apology accepted and kiss taken..
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by coolluk(m): 11:16am On Jan 04, 2016
liar

A high speed train even makes the tracks vibrate, abi ur earphone na anti vibration

Oga dis na new year oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 04, 2016
Nimblemind:
Keep lying o!

Train was coming at your back(was it crawling), then you noticed people around you shouting and doing sign of the cross(time still paused abi), then two girls ran to you (to die with you or what), you grabbed them ( two of them oooo and that's after processing the impending danger + reacting), and the train then decided to now finally pass after all this abi! Clap for yourself.

(That's either your aunty or neighbors child by the way)

My thoughts exactly. I know akobo railway very well, unless of course you are blind, you shld definitely know wen train is comin behind you with the way the place is always busy.
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Nimblemind(m): 11:20am On Jan 04, 2016
Jadonjack:

My thoughts exactly. I know akobo railway very well, unless of course you are blind, you shld definitely know wen train is comin behind you with the way the place is always busy.

You dey mind the yeye boy! MTN don give am 10mb now and light don dey to charge phone, na why e get mind to come dey yarn dust!

Even the mods self, I wonder wetin dey inside their skull at times!
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Mhizkel(f): 11:20am On Jan 04, 2016
francizy:

Vexing cuz got a whole lot of beauty embedded in you (alone). angry
Didn't even bother to share with some girls out there.. cry

Anyways, apology accepted and kiss taken..
Huh? Not my fault, is it?

I knew you'd accept that smiley
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Jdesilentkiller(m): 11:22am On Jan 04, 2016
Ok....we thank God that your Iphone........sorry.....I mean..your Life is intact.

Go and blast no more...your hear??
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by chidifyn(f): 11:22am On Jan 04, 2016
Where's d op? That ur chest doesn't look like chest of a proud owner of original IPHONE 6.
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Totfulguy: 11:22am On Jan 04, 2016
homeboy205:

My wife is not a widow

cc Seun

How you almost killed yourself.
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by francizy(m): 11:23am On Jan 04, 2016
Mhizkel:

Huh? Not my fault, is it?

I knew you'd accept that smiley

Of course I would, especially when it's coming from someone like you... wink

Am Chukwuebuka by the way...***extends an arm of friendship***
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by McPerry(f): 11:25am On Jan 04, 2016
Ooh,so u knew w@ apened arnd Apata ibadan nd u still stuck ur eyes wit Headphone?people wont learn frm other pple's mistake.hope u told ur wife dis?u for jst b eran saara,if nt 4 God.
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by juicestews: 11:25am On Jan 04, 2016
eyaf do na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is The Reason Why Most Taxicabs Are Painted Yellow / 4 Trucks On Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (photos) / How Do I Travel Back To Nigeria With My Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.