Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train (26906 Views)

Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track / Man Survives After His Car Was Crushed By A Heavy Duty Vehicle (photos) / Young Girl Helping Her Mum Fry Yam And Akara Crushed By Jeep In Owerri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by omakay(m): 11:25am On Jan 04, 2016
Common sense is definitely not common.
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by macklef(m): 11:26am On Jan 04, 2016
Happened to me once at ikeja along.
Someone almost came to slap me after i survived.

I forgot a huge sum in my drawer the previous day, i was so kin bout getting to work first.

1 Like

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Mhizkel(f): 11:27am On Jan 04, 2016
francizy:

Of course I would, especially when it's coming from someone like you... wink

Am Chukwuebuka by the way...***extends an arm of friendship***
*gives him a deep friendship hug*
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by banio: 11:29am On Jan 04, 2016
I taught GEJ never revamped the rail sector. How then is train killing and almost killing people.
#BlameGEJ
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by nnamdiosu(m): 11:29am On Jan 04, 2016
homeboy205:
Please all N'landers follow me thank God Oo I wouldn't have know today. At about 4:30pm yesterday I left my house at akobo Ibadan and I decided to take the railway track to Ojuirin Akobo, on my way I had my iPhone 6 in my hand and my original iPhone head phone blasting Olohun o je by Pasuma and Qdot. I was lost in the music that I didn't notice my environment. A carriage train was coming with high speed behind me, something just told me to observe my environment when I did I saw everyone looking at my direction,shouting, making hand signs but I couldn't hear anything but I understand the hand signs, they were telling me to get out of the track, 2 girls at the age of 7-9 ran towards me and they are making the hand sign immediately I grabbed them I took off my headphone, to my surprise the train is NEAR. It keeps the high tone horn blasting... After 5 seconds(without exaggeration) of me getting off the track the train passed by me with high speed about 80km per hr... My heart dropped from my chest to my feet and the only thing that came to my mind was my 6 month old daughter...

Thanks to God after all Olohun o je
My daughter is not a fatherless child
My wife is not a widow

Please lalasticlala help push this to front page, it might save someone else life you never know...

Heard the same thing happened last year at Aleshinloye junction along apata road Ibadan, the guy was said to have headphone on until the train crushed him...

Please all mod don't wait for graphic photos before pushing this to FP people just need to learn..

cc Seun

so you heard about how it crushed someone LAST YEAR and this year you foolishly decided to do the same foolish thing. PEOPLE SHOULD NOT USE EAR PHONES WHEN WALKING ON THE ROADS. HIGHEST JUST PUT AN EAR PIECE ONE ONE EAR.
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by francizy(m): 11:30am On Jan 04, 2016
Mhizkel:

*gives him a deep friendship hug*

***holds her firmly while whispering in her ears***

You didn't tell me your name...
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by tunwumi: 11:31am On Jan 04, 2016
I'm sure I haven't cross the line in any form. The fact that u did something wrong and u can't be corrected by anyone no more means u are on the high way to destruction that's what I highlighted in my post.

Thanks

lindiwey:

Haba! The guy admitted to have learnt his lessons and also, advising everyone to learn from his near death experience. Which one come be all this plenty talk now? abeg no vex for d bros
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by zinaunreal(m): 11:31am On Jan 04, 2016
One Mumu gone this new year would be a relief
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by AlPeter: 11:32am On Jan 04, 2016
lasisi69:
Pics of the iphone or its a lie
you forgot endtime lasisi

1 Like

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by dacovajnr: 11:33am On Jan 04, 2016
Are you sure it's Nigerian Train?..coz our train s can only shift you cmot for road..thank God for your life grin
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by lasisi69(f): 11:34am On Jan 04, 2016
AlPeter:

you forgot endtime lasisi
help me out

1 Like

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by dorox(m): 11:35am On Jan 04, 2016
symbianDON:
thank God for preserving your life. i know you have learnt your mistake. besides what's with some nairalanders who use insulting and abusive language on folks who come here to share their experiences so others can learn?

It is not an insult if it is true. The op was careless to have his music so loud that he became oblivious of his surroundings, but to walk along a rail track that is in service is just stupid even for a child.
Most idìots will know better than to do what the op did.
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Mhizkel(f): 11:36am On Jan 04, 2016
francizy:

***holds her firmly while whispering in her ears***

You didn't tell me your name...
Kel it is. And you're Francis?
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by francizy(m): 11:38am On Jan 04, 2016
Mhizkel:

Kel it is. And you're Francis?

I am. Nice name by the way.

Are you a Nigerian? smiley
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by ESSOHEngineers: 11:38am On Jan 04, 2016
It is quite a public safety and health issue, the use of Earphones and earbuds.

This is not only risky in public but risky at home and even in the work place.

People have asked about the use of ear protection in the work place

Usual workplace hearing aids may reduce noise but they do not cut out the noise Totally.

Neither do they replace noise from the environment with another from an electronic equipment.

A lot of pedestrian accidents (quite fatal) have occurred.

Besides, loud music from earbuds and earphones have been known to slowly deteriorate your hearing.

ESSOH Engineering and Managers

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Mhizkel(f): 11:40am On Jan 04, 2016
francizy:

I am. Nice name by the way.

Are you a Nigerian? smiley
Not really.And it's something I won't like to discuss here. You get?
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by AlPeter: 11:41am On Jan 04, 2016
End time train
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Sammyblaq(m): 11:44am On Jan 04, 2016
"Onye ugbo gburu, nti chiri Ya".. u are just close to been deaf. Know it that God saved u cos of that innocent baby.
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by francizy(m): 11:46am On Jan 04, 2016
Mhizkel:

Not really.And it's something I won't like to discuss here. You get?

Oh I get. Maybe we discuss in private anytime you so wish... smiley
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Plus234(m): 11:46am On Jan 04, 2016
Sammyblaq:
"Onye ugbo gburu, nti chiri Ya".. u are just close to been deaf.
Know it that God saved u cos of that innocent baby.

ukpana okpoko gburu, nti chiri Ya
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by KingsJohnson(m): 11:47am On Jan 04, 2016
Nimblemind:
Keep lying o!

Train was coming at your back(was it crawling), then you noticed people around you shouting and doing sign of the cross(time still paused abi), then two girls ran to you (to die with you or what), you grabbed them ( two of them oooo and that's after processing the impending danger + reacting), and the train then decided to now finally pass after all this abi! Clap for yourself.

(That's either your aunty or neighbors child by the way)

Pls were you once a detective??
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Mhizkel(f): 11:54am On Jan 04, 2016
francizy:

Oh I get. Maybe we discuss in private anytime you so wish... smiley
Anything for my friend wink

1 Like

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Kgdavid(m): 11:56am On Jan 04, 2016
The only thing i don't understand is: bro, why were you walking on a railroad track?

I am not scolding you o...i'm just genuinely confused
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 04, 2016
Your a complete idiot... Why would you be playing a loud music tru your ear phones..while walking on a train track....why would you even put on ear phones while going out?

1 Like

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by DedeNkem: 11:57am On Jan 04, 2016
Anyone who gets killed by a Train deserves it. Train makes a lot noise while in motion and if you are not gonna also check if Train is coming before crossing, you f*ucking deserve to be killed by it.

1 Like

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by francizy(m): 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mhizkel:

Anything for my friend wink

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by tranxo(m): 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
homeboy205:
Please all N'landers follow me thank God Oo I wouldn't have know today. At about 4:30pm yesterday I left my house at akobo Ibadan and I decided to take the railway track to Ojuirin Akobo, on my way I had my iPhone 6 in my hand and my original iPhone head phone blasting Olohun o je by Pasuma and Qdot. I was lost in the music that I didn't notice my environment. A carriage train was coming with high speed behind me, something just told me to observe my environment when I did I saw everyone looking at my direction,shouting, making hand signs but I couldn't hear anything but I understand the hand signs, they were telling me to get out of the track, 2 girls at the age of 7-9 ran towards me and they are making the hand sign immediately I grabbed them I took off my headphone, to my surprise the train is NEAR. It keeps the high tone horn blasting... After 5 seconds(without exaggeration) of me getting off the track the train passed by me with high speed about 80km per hr... My heart dropped from my chest to my feet and the only thing that came to my mind was my 6 month old daughter...

My wife is not a widow

Please lalasticlala help push this to front page, it might save someone else life you never know...

Heard the same thing happened last year at Aleshinloye junction along apata road Ibadan, the guy was said to have headphone on until the train crushed him...

Please all mod don't wait for graphic photos before pushing this to FP people just need to learn..

cc Seun

The dangers of kids having kids
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by tranxo(m): 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mhizkel:

Walk and think with headphone banging your ear?
Odikwa alright!
Imagine. !!! Ara di n'udi n'udi
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by ChynoBEATS: 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
homeboy205:
Please all N'landers follow me thank God Oo I wouldn't have know today. At about 4:30pm yesterday I left my house at akobo Ibadan and I decided to take the railway track to Ojuirin Akobo, on my way I had my iPhone 6 in my hand and my original iPhone head phone blasting Olohun o je by Pasuma and Qdot. I was lost in the music that I didn't notice my environment. A carriage train was coming with high speed behind me, something just told me to observe my environment when I did I saw everyone looking at my direction,shouting, making hand signs but I couldn't hear anything but I understand the hand signs, they were telling me to get out of the track, 2 girls at the age of 7-9 ran towards me and they are making the hand sign immediately I grabbed them I took off my headphone, to my surprise the train is NEAR. It keeps the high tone horn blasting... After 5 seconds(without exaggeration) of me getting off the track the train passed by me with high speed about 80km per hr...

So you dint feel the vibration of the track?? ....

My brother whr your mind fly go??
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by george4CHRIST(m): 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
homeboy205:

An iPhone and a beautiful 6 month old daughter-lobatan
plus original ear phone. The story of my IPhone6. The guy can't narrate what happen to to him without telling us the model of his phone. People forming since ages. ShowmeyourIPhone6oridonbelieveit
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Jacko01: 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nothing to learn here... I see ur vanity and stupidity yes ur vanity... Stupidity irresponsibility ...... I stil thank God ur alive but u r stil very stupid to me
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
homeboy205:

My wife is not a widow

cc Seun

You must be stupid to have used your earpiece outdoor in such a place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is The Reason Why Most Taxicabs Are Painted Yellow / 4 Trucks On Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (photos) / The Dana Air Plane Was Faulty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.