Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train (26908 Views)

Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track / Man Survives After His Car Was Crushed By A Heavy Duty Vehicle (photos) / Young Girl Helping Her Mum Fry Yam And Akara Crushed By Jeep In Owerri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by xreal: 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
And this is on FP, with this baby's pic?

Nairaland is getting as useless as this thread.
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by kode12: 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
The thing with train accidents is that,unless the train derails, all accidents are the fault of the victims. OP i hope you have learnt from your foolishness. Please your baby and child needs you
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by stonecoldcafe: 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
homeboy205:
Please all N'landers follow me thank God Oo I wouldn't have know today. At about 4:30pm yesterday I left my house at akobo Ibadan and I decided to take the railway track to Ojuirin Akobo, on my way I had my iPhone 6 in my hand and my original iPhone head phone blasting Olohun o je by Pasuma and Qdot. I was lost in the music that I didn't notice my environment. A carriage train was coming with high speed behind me, something just told me to observe my environment when I did I saw everyone looking at my direction,shouting, making hand signs but I couldn't hear anything but I understand the hand signs, they were telling me to get out of the track, 2 girls at the age of 7-9 ran towards me and they are making the hand sign immediately I grabbed them I took off my headphone, to my surprise the train is NEAR. It keeps the high tone horn blasting... After 5 seconds(without exaggeration) of me getting off the track the train passed by me with high speed about 80km per hr... My heart dropped from my chest to my feet and the only thing that came to my mind was my 6 month old daughter...

Thanks to God after all Olohun o je
My daughter is not a fatherless child
My wife is not a widow

Please lalasticlala help push this to front page, it might save someone else life you never know...

Heard the same thing happened last year at Aleshinloye junction along apata road Ibadan, the guy was said to have headphone on until the train crushed him...

Please all mod don't wait for graphic photos before pushing this to FP people just need to learn..

cc Seun

Thank God for your life. Your baby is pretty but why were you walking on the rail tracks?
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Jimbadly: 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
undecided Using earphones on a rail track. Brainless people everywhere.
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
misspicy:

sadsadsadsad

Or what dyu think? Shud he put the baby on display without her consent?

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by glossy6(f): 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
nwaanambra1:

u can afford an iphone6 and yet u cant afford to buy urself a car - still trekking!

is it forbidden for him to do exercise?
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by DipoDee: 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
Stup!d Mumu undecided
That train did not hit you cos it won't find any brain to blow all over the rails cheesy skull is empty af tongue

Wait, do slow adults use iPhone 6 too? Never knew.
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Mhizkel(f): 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
tranxo:
Imagine. !!! Ara di n'udi n'udi
Nwannem, anam agwa gi o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Chicagoesontop: 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
homeboy205:
Please all N'landers follow me thank God Oo I wouldn't have know today. At about 4:30pm yesterday I left my house at akobo Ibadan and I decided to take the railway track to Ojuirin Akobo, on my way I had my iPhone 6 in my hand and my original iPhone head phone blasting Olohun o je by Pasuma and Qdot. I was lost in the music that I didn't notice my environment. A carriage train was coming with high speed behind me, something just told me to observe my environment when I did I saw everyone looking at my direction,shouting, making hand signs but I couldn't hear anything but I understand the hand signs, they were telling me to get out of the track, 2 girls at the age of 7-9 ran towards me and they are making the hand sign immediately I grabbed them I took off my headphone, to my surprise the train is NEAR. It keeps the high tone horn blasting... After 5 seconds(without exaggeration) of me getting off the track the train passed by me with high speed about 80km per hr... My heart dropped from my chest to my feet and the only thing that came to my mind was my 6 month old daughter...

My wife is not a widow

Please lalasticlala help push this to front page, it might save someone else life you never know...

Heard the same thing happened last year at Aleshinloye junction along apata road Ibadan, the guy was said to have headphone on until the train crushed him...

Please all mod don't wait for graphic photos before pushing this to FP people just need to learn..

cc Seun

So pikin papa like you still dey use earphone waka for road, abeg grow up !!

1 Like

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mhizkel:

Walk and think with headphone banging your ear?
Odikwa alright!
and whats ur own beef abt this? u shud b thanking God 4 his life, who is above mistakes ehn. just chastising the lucky man.
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by AybeeWon: 4:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
Sanni Abbas known by his stage name, AB1, is a fast paced rapper with awesome delivery, versatility and impeccable wordplay ability. He is a student of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria studying Computer Science.
After the successful release of Fi le (Don't Touch it), the beast incarnate himself unleashes another single off the Alhaji: Tha Mixtape 2.0 album, titled "Momentum" which shows the significant balance between "MASSIVE punches" driven at "high VELOCITY" which in physics means "Mass X Velocity." Download the superb freestyle below and see what true hip-hop is all about

Download here @ Justrendy
https://justrndy./2015/12/31/momentumfreestyle-by-ab1-download/

OR

Geexclusive Naija
http://geexclusivenaija..com.ng/2015/12/music-ab1-momentum.html?m=1

#God bless yall

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Themandator: 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
homeboy205:

My wife is not a widow

cc Seun

Irresponsible husband and father.... Earpiece, at the your station in life.
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by andyanders: 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
That goes to show how childish you are at your age knowing fully well that those items were not supposed to be used within such an environment.
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by emekaxy: 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
homeboy205:

An iPhone and a beautiful 6 month old daughter-lobatan

Plus an Iphone ear piece.
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by camronid(m): 5:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
I just remembered this.

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Adeevah(m): 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
homeboy205:

My wife is not a widow

cc Seun

Small time now, you go blame devil...If be say the thing happen, devil for blame you back ooo#thankGod4urlife
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
IamTheophilus:
Later when your 6month old baby knows bout this, she gonna be like..
hehehehehe grin grin grin cheesy kai some people are clowns up on nairaland i swear... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by soyemi(m): 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
Leave advert for LASAA. You are very stupid. At your age, you are still putting earpiece ion the road. It was by the grace of God that you are saved. But note, there might not be third chance. Please just a question, what if it is a young boy in your house that did that? You better be careful
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
homeboy205:

My wife is not a widow

cc Seun

You have a 6 months old daughter and you are using head phones on a rail track?

Kids becoming fathers these days! SMH!!
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Mcaise: 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
You are a father in need of common sense...Period.
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by jeff1607(m): 6:48am On Jan 05, 2016
iphone headphone or u meant beats by daddy showkey headphone? tho a single earpiece in one ear would have been better.#nuffsaid
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by misspicy(f): 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
catlova:

Or what dyu think? Shud he put the baby on display without her consent?
her consent LMAO gringrin

go ask your baby for her consent too tonguetongue
Re: Pic: How I Almost Got Crushed By A High Speed Train by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 07, 2016
misspicy:

her consent LMAO gringrin

go ask your baby for her consent too tonguetongue

I dnt ve a baby undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Noo Saro Wiwa Makes 30 Most Influential Women Travellers In The World List / This Is The Reason Why Most Taxicabs Are Painted Yellow / Video Of Lagosians Being Arrested For Failing To Use A Pedestrian Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.