Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,655 members, 7,820,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? (5428 Views)

5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] / 12 Things Men Really Find Romantic..guys, True Or False? / Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 16, 2009
pat means patwhizkid here, olodo!
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by agabaI23(m): 1:20am On Jun 16, 2009
Pat can only graduate to patrick for all I know odolo cheesy
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 16, 2009
agabaI23:

Pat can only graduate to patrick for all I know odolo cheesy
WTF? didn't your ma teach you? well, any gay guy dat comes after me, amma gonna cut off his. . .
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by agabaI23(m): 1:24am On Jun 16, 2009
dhtml:

WTF? didn't your ma teach you? well, any gay guy dat comes after me, amma gonna cut off his. . .

Stop urinating in your boxers it is all joke . . ode grin grin lwkmd
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 16, 2009
Aye mi o, emi ni won bu bayi! ato le ni o!
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by 190: 1:29am On Jun 16, 2009
now i wanna kill english

WHO DEY IN LOVE WITH ME
RAISE UR HANDS! embarassed embarassed
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by 190: 1:32am On Jun 16, 2009
I wont lie
i once met a girl here called rubbie
we dated 4 like 3months
we planned on seein ourselves
but she messed up big tyme and ran away
@ the 11th hour
i was cry cry
still kant forgive her
i guess i was in loff lust wit her
then but she lied all along,tellin me stuffs only gawd believed
shes outta contact now and she wont dare reach me anymore cos
she knows i wud kick her 2 heaven
i missed her anyway bt i guess her chapter in my life is finished
i wish her d best she was a gud lier just like other NLAND babes around
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by ROBOCOB(m): 5:34am On Jun 16, 2009
Nairaland is full of Drama
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by Desire2(f): 6:22am On Jun 16, 2009
agabaI23:

E be like say them girls de fear obnoxious grin grin

He even called names and all they could do is laugh or play with him. grin

I expected some fireworks! lol

lol Obnoxious is a special case. I think it's kinda cute how we are forever on his mind.

Poor fella can't post a thing without talking about any of us. How precious.
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 16, 2009
Hi desire, someone has been looking particularly for you, see here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-280702.384.html#msg4033823
Now i am begining to wonder what you might have done sef. . .

He has even created threads lookin for you sef - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-284542.0.html

and yes, some ppl care too much about you ladies - and all of you for that matter - any which way
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by patwhizkid(f): 7:47am On Jun 16, 2009
Yes, am in love with dhtml. Whatz wrong with agaba?
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by biola44: 8:29am On Jun 16, 2009
OBNOXIOUS:

How can you find love on nairaland? Do you know the number of irritating gossips that are abound here? Which sensible and reasonable man will want to keep a woman as either spikedcylinder, flgator, thiefof hearts,oyinda, sisi jinx, osisi, amebo 1, michellin, ibikaye, starstruck, heatfusion, sissy, biola 44, patwhiz etc and the rest of that olofofo cabal as lovers and wives at home?

Abeg poster, if you dont want to die young, better go and look for love in another place rather than nairaland because if you end up with these gossip whores as you future partners, then your life don bend pata pata like cray fish!

Can you see that its only these gossip clowns that know how to give all the advise on the planet ranging from stupid topics like"He f***ked my mother and i dont know what to do" to more idiotic topics like "How do i make a big prick make me reach orgasm" undecided

They know everything and is it these kind of wor wor useless girls you want to put in your house as a lover

These girls are like the local witch doctors or jazz men that give people jazz on a daily basis to make them rich or sucessful but have you noticed these jazz men or witch doctors never graduate from the state of penury and poverty that they meet them selves despite all the jazz melecin at their disposal? Thats how these nairaland girls are. Avoid them like a plague and your life will have so much more meaning!

ur username justifies dis post(obnoxious: Very annoying or objectionable; offensive or odious), it shows ow bitter sad u truly r n am not responsible 4 ur frustration - so dont come 2 NL 2 disturb pple wit ur personal problems, however, i'm not a girl(wat do u think m stands 4) as i noticed sight is also one of ur numerous problems, u dont av 2 insult pple cos u dont see things d way they do(diversity),  grow up!
d usernames u mentioned know evry cos they r constantly seekin knowledge n not lookin 4 cheap lays like u, grin
i joined NL 4 fun n av not been disappointed, my posts r based on my knowledge n experiences which i dont expect evry1 2 agree with(cos evry1 is entitled 2 his/her opinion), but u dont av 2 insult any1 cos u disagree,  cool
@topic: just like any other chat site, i dont expect pple 2 find love on NL(though there could be exceptions, but u all know dats not enough justification), despite d "m" my username carries guys still try 2 pick me up(NB: i'm not gay), any guy who is man enough n with balls should be able 2 attract girls of his choice n not come 2 NL looking 4 cheap lays(@ least 5 NLs try 2 do dis daily using d YIM n they av "common words" which tells me why they r here),  anyway, i still love all these NLs in a crazy way cos they complete my fun cool
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by justwise(m): 8:37am On Jun 16, 2009
@biola44

Wats the difference between somebody u met on NL and somebody u met on the street/school/church/suppermarket/, ?
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by spikedcylinder: 9:16am On Jun 16, 2009
When he's tired of jerking off to my name, he'll crawl out from under the rock and die.

I know who he is and I feel sorry for his cracked ass. undecided
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by Ben13: 9:43am On Jun 16, 2009
shocked grin
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by biola44: 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2009
justwise:

@biola44
Wats the difference between somebody u met on NL and somebody u met on the street/school/church/suppermarket/, ?
u see pple u meet on d(street/school/church/suppermarket) face 2 face(seeing is believing), u dont only hear em, u look into their eyes, u can read their body language, u dont get false info, d diff is endless bro
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by v3: 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2009
@Post

its possible. . .I've met some good ladies on here. . .n some weird ones too (dont wanna mention names)

So its very possible
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by justwise(m): 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2009
biola44:

u see pple u meet on d(street/school/church/suppermarket) face 2 face(seeing is believing), u dont only hear em, u look into their eyes, u can read their body language, u dont get false info, d diff is endless bro

I get ur points, its all the same, when u met somebody online, u chat, u plan to meet face2face, then u see him/her on one-on-on bases, look into his her eyes, read body language, etc.

The same pperson u met on the stree/church/club, could be met online as well, whether u met somebody online or in the church does not mean that the person will not cheat on u. lie to u about his age, occupation, his qualification.

It comes down to individual. I'm talking from experience. Doesn't matter where u met them. The rela/ship will end one way or the other
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by Lexiwhite(m): 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2009
Nothing wrong with meeting people online, i met a few and so far not good enough for me but i meet loads of people in church and at friends parties etc who are also definitely not good enough. I met someone new and she's looking really good so far and guess what? though no on nairaland, I met her online!
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by justwise(m): 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2009
Lexiwhite:

Nothing wrong with meeting people online, i met a few and so far not good enough for me but i meet loads of people in church and at friends parties etc who are also definitely not good enough. I met someone new and she's looking really good so far and guess what? though no on nairaland, I met her online!

Exactly my point, i have met somebody online from another country, she moved to the Uk, we lived together for sometimes b4 she went back, cos of lack of Job. Its all the same
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by IFELEKE(m): 1:57pm On Jun 16, 2009
patwhizkid:

Yes, am in love with dhtml. Whatz wrong with agaba?
pat
and what do you have for oxone and 190 ?

@Topic,
To answer your poser, y me is presently nursing my babies courtesy of Nairaland wink grin
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by busybody20: 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2009
Yeah. . . They can!

I know someone that found love on NL and they have NAIRALAND CHILDREN grin grin
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by smooooooth: 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2009
@obnoxious.

i just think you shldnt have called ibkhaye

she seems decent and reasonable to me.

i really dnt know the others too well, so i

cant speak for them o.
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by patwhizkid(f): 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2009
@ ifeleke
i have nothing for oxone and 190, they are alien. dhtml is my nairaland/outside nl love.
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by walestar(m): 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2009
dhtml as already found love with pat, I withness that
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by platinumnk(f): 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2009
ifeleke whats this with pat and OXone

pat?

@topic- online friends are just that- online friends, taking it past that is weird and can sometimes be dangerous like the craigslist killer.
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by patwhizkid(f): 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2009
Uhm!
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by justwise(m): 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2009
platinumnk:

ifeleke whats this with pat and OXone

pat?

@topic- online friends are just that- online friends, taking it past that is weird and can sometimes be dangerous like the craigslist killer.

U can meet a killer anywhere, not just online. killers u see on the street don't have it written on their forehead.

U can meet a killer anywhere, not just online. killers u see on the street don't have it written on their forehead.
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by luxoire(f): 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2009
not dated anybody on here

but one of my very good male friends today in on NL he doesnt come here but we met about 2/3yrs ago and we have been buddies ever sice

wouldnt trade that friendship for nothing

i havent gotten to meeting any other ppl on here though - so maybe i am not qualified to answer this question
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by platinumnk(f): 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2009
justwise:

which is true however, there worse falls on the latter, anybody can hide behind a computer, while u cant nessarily see evil in everyone u see with your own two eyes, signs are present.

It is a huge issue here, check out the movie Hard Candy.

Through their actions u shall know them.

luxoire:

not dated anybody on here

but one of my very good male friends today in on NL he doesnt come here but we met about 2/3yrs ago and we have been buddies ever sice

wouldnt trade that friendship for nothing

i havent gotten to meeting any other ppl on here though - so maybe i am not qualified to answer this question

yeah, gotten some friends that help me figure out situations that I was facing , but past that lipsrsealed
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by luxoire(f): 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2009
platinumnk:

which is true however, there worse falls on the latter, anybody can hide behind a computer, while u cant nessarily see evil in everyone u see with your own two eyes, signs are present.

It is a huge issue here, check out the movie Hard Candy.

Through their actions u shall know them.

yeah, gotten some friends that help me figure out situations that I was facing , but past that lipsrsealed

is that you are keeping quiet - past that - or you dont want to reveal anymore? cheesy wink c'mmon you can tell me tongue
Re: Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? by platinumnk(f): 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2009
luxoire:

is that you are keeping quiet - past that - or you dont want to reveal anymore? cheesy wink c'mmon you can tell me tongue

ummm im keeping quiet grin grin grin I dont wanna wake up my husband Oxone! grin grin grin

but if eharmony/Nairaland is the way u get urs, do u! But its not me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Get Her Begging Desperately To Make Love To Her / Ladies: Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Man Who is Illiterate? / How I Became A Lesbian - True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.