Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. (66178 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by ALVA001: 6:45am On Jan 05, 2016
Intrepid01:
Guy you have to wise up..........I met a lady around August last year in a bus, my car had an issue and had to follow bus. I was not even in the mood to chat, she started it all, admired my shirt and all that stuff. We got talking from there and she seemed nice & friendly. That was how all the rubbish started.........I asked to take her out, she agreed and said she preferred Ozone center. We went to ozone center, she insisted on eating before the movie ( note, I went to pick her from her house and she's been at home since morning). To my surprise, she did not eat the chicken on the rice and opted to take it home (mogbe!!).... She started behaving stupidly after that day...asking if I could drive her to her colleagues birthday at Oniru, I stylishly turned her down. The following week my fone's screen got damaged and I couldn't call or access my contact. This babe did not call me once for two weeks thruout the period my fone was bad.

I did not waste my time, I got the message CLEARLY and moved on. I saw her afterward and acted like have never seen her before. I could see the surprise on her face. Before you turn me to maga I will dump you bin.

It is so sad that Ladies have turned to be something else, even the working class ones.

I just dumped another one last week when I realized all she wanted was money and food whenever she comes around. This one stays with her parent but even if she's leaving my house at 10 pm she expects me to take her out and buy something for her. They are just gluttons.

My advice to you is this...never should you profess love or intention to date to any babe until you've been friends for sometime. Just stay as friends for a while, assess her and confirm if she likes you too before making your intention known
guy you bad o.

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Gracito(f): 6:46am On Jan 05, 2016
Alexebo:
. I just like ds gracito gal...she says it d way it is......#humanbeing(bae)material#
. Aww, thanks!
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by ypzilanti: 6:49am On Jan 05, 2016
The problem with some guys is they do not know the difference between "not interested" "hard to get" and "I don't like you".

Not interested: Polite, but hard to get dates, returned calls etc.

Hard to get: You get dates easily, Phone calls returned, but she holds out on physical, giving in slowly to your advances at her pace.

I don't like you (and I'm a horrible person): Gives nothing. no returned calls. Dates na wahala. Ask for favors, as if she did not somehow solve her issues before you asked her out.

Why some men want to be with horrible people is beyond me. If you have a woman that treats you like crap and you love her and want to be with her, you need to find out when you started hating yourself like this and why.

8 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Nsonaso(m): 6:50am On Jan 05, 2016
V
StPete:
Truth be told you goofed, like WTF! shocked

I guess u initially tried to impress her wit ur car and by doing some quick few things for her without her asking. She just blatantly came out to tell u that her love cannot be bought with money and that since u hav it to flaunt, let her spend part of it.
tongue
That's it's.... You just said it all
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 05, 2016
Most times, I don't know why we fall for the wrong person.

There are millions of girls out there who will appreciate you. Just give it time.

All the best!

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Kolency(m): 6:51am On Jan 05, 2016
jerome263:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Laugh won kill me
same hia ooooooooooooooo
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by apparentlylaw(m): 6:55am On Jan 05, 2016
drmikeadams:
?..all the shakara go end for church when she don reach 39..cum my church cum see all of them forming born again...op.. U no try at all..u get motor ,them still turn you to cabdriver grin grin
Lol .....cab driver ...
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by DavidEsq(m): 6:56am On Jan 05, 2016
Intrepid01:
Guy you have to wise up..........I met a lady around August last year in a bus, my car had an issue and had to follow bus. I was not even in the mood to chat, she started it all, admired my shirt and all that stuff. We got talking from there and she seemed nice & friendly. That was how all the rubbish started.........I asked to take her out, she agreed and said she preferred Ozone center. We went to ozone center, she insisted on eating before the movie ( note, I went to pick her from her house and she's been at home since morning). To my surprise, she did not eat the chicken on the rice and opted to take it home (mogbe!!).... She started behaving stupidly after that day...asking if I could drive her to her colleagues birthday at Oniru, I stylishly turned her down. The following week my fone's screen got damaged and I couldn't call or access my contact. This babe did not call me once for two weeks thruout the period my fone was bad.

I did not waste my time, I got the message CLEARLY and moved on. I saw her afterward and acted like have never seen her before. I could see the surprise on her face. Before you turn me to maga I will dump you bin.

It is so sad that Ladies have turned to be something else, even the working class ones.

I just dumped another one last week when I realized all she wanted was money and food whenever she comes around. This one stays with her parent but even if she's leaving my house at 10 pm she expects me to take her out and buy something for her. They are just gluttons.

My advice to you is this...never should you profess love or intention to date to any babe until you've been friends for sometime. Just stay as friends for a while, assess her and confirm if she likes you too before making your intention known
Sori homie, I think u like needy girls; the ones who u think should have a void for u to fill in order for you to feel indispensable in the r/ship cos I expected u to move on as soon as u found out girl 2, lives with her parents.
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by bolex04(m): 7:00am On Jan 05, 2016
Gracito:
You didn't. I'm a lady but some ladies sha know how to piss men off. You made no mistake. You got rid of a mistake and I'm glad you did. . She doesn't like you at all. .
baby...u are a fine girl with sensible brain...dts why I'll keep on quoting u...so girls are heartless sha...
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by bolex04(m): 7:01am On Jan 05, 2016
Gracito:
You didn't. I'm a lady but some ladies sha know how to piss men off. You made no mistake. You got rid of a mistake and I'm glad you did. . She doesn't like you at all. .
baby...u are a fine girl with sensible brain...dts why I'll keep on quoting u...som girls are heartless sha...
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by DavidEsq(m): 7:01am On Jan 05, 2016
PLANETMARS:
sorry for quoting the full episode. Please sir repeat after me, AM a big olodo,am a big olodo say it 10 times and then bath naked in d market for 7 days. That's d only way to be free from the stupidity u displayed to that girl.
Next time u see her, tell her u r sorry for everytin u said and then tell her u want to say something real bothering u in ur hrt.
Tell her to come close and bring her ear then say this from the bottom of ur hrt "THUNDER FIRE YOU!!!!"
Geez!!! u got me cracking and shaking violently with laughter!!! I just dey feel u die! Dis is the best medicine for all these muguz! I supoz buy u correct goat pepper soup with origin
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Owliver(m): 7:03am On Jan 05, 2016
sonnie10:

Bros., the truth is that the thing you call love has different dimensions. Because we speak English we lump them all up as love. When you love someone, naturally you feel the person's pain. How do you feel to see the person you claim to love go hungry and you go home and feel comfortable eating your won meal. Maybe because times are hard, people have become socially undesirable. Op said he loves the girl, if so he should follow words with actions. Only a silly girl will hear love love and open her legs. The girl has shown some level of commitment by allowing him spend time with her. He has to show additional level of commitment to take the relationship further. It is not as if she is any other random girl at this point.
there is no such thing as love. the earlier you admit that the better for you my dear. the OP was a selfish mofo, playing the mugu card hoping for an end(most likely sex). cos if he had finally had sex he will change attitude too you know. the girl too on the other hand is a selfish daughter of lucifer, exploiting him.... after all OP did you still equate it to her spending time hehehehe. you are equally evil like the girl i guess angry

2 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Gracito(f): 7:04am On Jan 05, 2016
bolex04:
baby...u are a fine girl with sensible brain...dts why I'll keep on quoting u...so girls are heartless sha...
thank you. Some girls tho

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by UGLYS: 7:05am On Jan 05, 2016
MrLP:

did i make a mistake...goof means mistake

I will recommend you follow De angelo. You need a personal coach. You were all over her face. You didn't sound confident enough. You didn't spark desire or elicit desire from her. Everything wasn't just right.
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 05, 2016
How been your still be in love with such person?

If she finally say yes and it ends up in marriage, I will waiting for you
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by gretblue: 7:06am On Jan 05, 2016
I understand the power of love but at this 21century. I wouldn't tolerate this bullshit in the name of love.

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by PLANETMARS(m): 7:06am On Jan 05, 2016
DavidEsq:

Geez!!! u got me cracking and shaking violently with laughter!!! I just dey feel u die! Dis is the best medicine for all these muguz! I supoz buy u correct goat pepper soup with origin
where go jam for d pepper soup grin
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by justmenoni: 7:08am On Jan 05, 2016
Op do u hv any disabilities, are u ugly?? If not/even if please find unselfish another lady who will take you for who you're and forget about this olosho babe.... Imagine if she has 10 of ur kinds, b4 u know it she will build a house in banana island shocked grin cheesy and by that time u guyz would surely be on ur leggedis benz...

To me and perhaps how she's even seeing it is that you are forcing ur self on that and so far that continues she'll keep on seeing you as a proper money loaded well dispensed ATM grin

All this olosho girls sef after now dem go say na dere papa mama sister uncle wife grandchildren dey do dem wey dem never get married.

Op I like ur courage at least u're not part of those it happened to my friend or friends friends or one uncle or office worker etc gringringrin
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by godoluwa(m): 7:09am On Jan 05, 2016
@MrLP, you did the right thing. dat biitch dont love you but just wanna exploit you. you r a big man & never allow any fuccking lady to magarize you.

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Vikky014(f): 7:09am On Jan 05, 2016
Vjcray:

[size=14pt] boys, you deserve a 32 inches flat screen hot undiluted slap for this meandering stupidity. ... .

How can a girl colonize your brain to such level?

Last time I checked there are billions of girls in the world... if one rejects you they are many more who will welcome you with open arms....

As for the girl, next time you see her tell her that I said she is not even menacingly Close to being a human being material....

Just forget about the girl and move on because from what you typed up there, that girl does not have an atom of love for you...

Cheers
[/size]

hahahahaha. u jst said d bitter truth
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by CoCoLav(f): 7:10am On Jan 05, 2016
Months from now when you are over her, you will see her and be like WTF was I thinking. Just give yourself time.
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Vikky014(f): 7:11am On Jan 05, 2016
MrLP:
Hello Nairalanders,

Pardon me, i had to create another moniker just to post this.
I am in love this babe i met in my estate, but i got frustrated and let out a piercing outburst which has made her delete me on BBM, blocked me on Whatsapp and have made her refuse to pick my calls for 2 weeks now. I will attach the screen shot of my outburst below.
In other not to bore u with some long stories, wi just state what actually led to this.
I have been asking her out for a while, i met her in my estate some months back. i left her when she told me she was seeing someone. I later saw her again walking home in my estate while i was driving by. I knew i still liked her, decided to try again as i was not in any relationship too.

We got talking again, but she is always not there. claimed her job and all that. sometimes takes up.to 24 hours to revert my messages even sometimes ti pick up my calls. There are sometimes i see her online on whatsapp, while my message remains pending on BBM. Its always excuse of work,being tired and all that. I had to take it like that afterall am still just an "admirer".

But i noticed one thing, its when i want to get something from a store...she remembers she needs something too. There was a day i was getting a bottle of beer in a shop in my estate, that was when she knee she didn't have milk and sugar at home. She told me to get her milk and sugar. i saw that as odd. " milk and sugar" well i got it. The other day i wanted to recharge my phone, she suddenly remembered her unit was low too. I got for her, she never even called me with it. I dont need to say much, you guys already have an idea. I kept on asking her out and telling her I loved her and all of that. But it was frustrating because we mostly see Sundays, and my Sundays too not always free, as i may be on duty. Her sub finished, my messages weren't delivering, i was able to get her on phone and she told me her sub expired. When she hung up, I immediately recharged her line with quick Teller. it took me about another 48 hrs to even let her know i have recharged her line. She wouldn't pick her calls she wouldn't call back.

This time she acts like she is tuning in with me, next time she acts strangely. To cut it all short, she is been telling me she wished to go clubing. 24th was a public hol though i went to work, but she didnt. Called her and told her, ok today we are both free....what about clubbing? she said fine. Called me like 3 times before i got home. Its only when something is at stake she calls. Told her will come pick her by 9pm then we chill somewhere till late, when club will be opened. At past 9, called her i was enroute, she started complaining it was already late, i was like late at past 9? which club opens by 9. she said she is not going again, she is even hungry, just come pick me to eat and drop me back home. I was like WTF in my mind how can a lady be home since morning and tell a guy to come pick her and buy her food at past 9. Those are things we do on campus. I told her no...we are going clubbing, she will eat along the road. Hung up and met her outside her gate. she was dressed casually with simple slips. I was surprised. so she actually meant it. She entered the car and i drove off...told her she will enter the club like that, i will try not get her bounced. lol. She was boning and angry...i gnored her, picked my friends and drove straight to an hotel that hat a restaurant and lounge. Got her her meal, then we went to the lounge later. Told me she was traveling next day, and i have to drop her at the park or something since i will make her wake late. I agreed, she insisted i dropped her home, as a gentle man i did just that around 3am. Waited till she was safely in, before driving back home.

she called at 8am, and i was still sleeping, i picked and she started saying, you are still sleeping when you know you to drop me off. please come and pick me, i am late. and hung up. I was upset but went to pick her, it was then she remembered she needed to use ATM. I became a driver looking for ATM. we didnt get to use, its either crowdy or no money. That was when she said she can manage with what she had. Dropped her and went back home. Didnt hear from her, no thank you, she didnt even tell me she had gotten to her destination. When i asked and told her how was missing her...took another 9 hours to reply. and it was just a line. i got pissed and exploded.

meanwhile night out , someone was calling and calling she refused to pick. eventually turned off her phone. i later collected it and tuned it on...she had about 76 unread messages on Whatsapp. Phone was locked. I just gave her back...because she was getting angry i was holding her phone.

This made me wondering if that was how she turned off her phone when i keep calling. No calls returned but phone eventually says switched off. Excuse is always work and being tired.

Below was what i told her....becaue i couldn't take her games any longer...But i cant stop thinking of her still. I really like her....and i am almost regret blasting her. But i can't let feelings manipulate my normal sense of reasoning. she is a working class and should stop behaving like an hungry campus girl.

I mean while gather all the admirers and respond to whichever u please to at that time.... I find it strange, whats the gain?

But should i have been more patient?
tell me ur real moniker please
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by CyberWolf: 7:13am On Jan 05, 2016
But @MrLP, are you afraid of inviting her to your house? Nawa oo. Anyway I understand how it feels when you are in love but no matter what, you suppose to learn how to control your feelings as a real man otherwise, girls of these days will use you as a tissue paper. In case of next time, don't tell a girl you love her instead, use I "like" "admire" and also, learn how to use expensive joke like "You have a big head" or "look at your okpolo eye" grin..It works perfectly on ladies....Me be say if I ask you out once and you said no, I won't even talk to you again. If I see, I won't even behave as if I've ever met you before...Good luck in your search sha grin
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by ufotty2001: 7:13am On Jan 05, 2016
GOd knows why him never give person like me motor yet like op... I for dey get girls per second timing!!!

2 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Afroconnect: 7:14am On Jan 05, 2016
Dumb jonsing guy, never ever date a poor sad girl-all she smells is food and money.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Cavenchy(m): 7:17am On Jan 05, 2016
GeneralShepherd:
My experience with a girl in Nigeria, I've never met before... I was hoping we could have been good friends.
Girl : Ma financial implications are
enormous

[Girl : Better don't enter flight to Nigeria without chocolate for me

Me: Boo I can always buy chocolate for you

Girl: Chocolate means goodies hello

Me: Lol

Girl: Plus chocolates too of course

Me : I got you a lovely gown though

Girl: Ok that's one

Girl : List the others

Me: I got you a perfume as well

Me: Again without you asking

Girl: Lol

Girl: Lol

Girl: I think I love you

Girl : Wait

Girl : Which perfume is that?

Me : Is there a list of the ones you don't accept?

Me : I can't remember the name at the moment

Girl : Please let it be issey miyake L 'eau Bleue d 'issey pour homme ED

Girl : D fragrance in the blue container

Me : its definitely not Issey Miyake

Girl : But just incase its not it, you can still get it. It's not expensive @ all

Me : It's about £100 last time I checked

Girl : Add it to the one u already have

Girl: Which is how much in naira?

My brother you are not alone in this fight!!! Lol

Lol GeneralShepherd, you forgot to add this -

Girl: And please remember to buy more than one o, cos this one you have bought now will finish one day and I'll have to restock but wont see to buy here in naija.

You: <I don turn Perfume Factory for uk abi>

2 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by afroditte(f): 7:19am On Jan 05, 2016
You goofed big time! angry
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by repogirl(f): 7:21am On Jan 05, 2016
MrLP, its time to move on, please forget that chick. There are many others who will return your feelings. You really don't need her type. angry
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by HaneefahRN(f): 7:21am On Jan 05, 2016
MrLP:

Impress with car? Nope. Impress by doing things she didnt ask...that is normal. As for the, she is carried away with so much attention she is getting. she is quite cute and beautiful. She is just 24 so i cant blame her orientation
Curious, what exactly do u love abt her? Her beauty? Cos it's obvious she is lacking in every other aspect. That is how some guys will keep chasing pple unappeciative of them in the name of love, the unlucky ones marry them and live for the rest of their lives in misery.
Why wld u keep chasing someone who doesn't see u as anything other than one of the magas she can take advantage of when need be, when there are lots of ladies even prettier than her who will love and appreciate ur gestures. U better carry face and start ignoring her
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Henovy: 7:22am On Jan 05, 2016
Michellla:
you did the right thing cutting her off.
she's only there when she needs something.
you were just being used as a money tree.
.....money tree! Oh that's my father-in-law's name. Hope you learnt some lessons from that course: Romance 101
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 05, 2016
douchesnozzle:
After ur so called outburst u still called her?? That's where u got it wrong.
What I do to such ladies is to activate the ignore button. By activating the ignore button I mean deleting all contacts on my phone ND whatsapp. I don't add ladies on bbm so this method works without the lady knowing I deleted her.
This action of mine works 9 out of 10times.
I had this girl who was proving hard to get besides that was taking me for granted. I just simply deleted her contacts ND never chatted her again. She called after a month of not hearing from me. To cut long story short I just told her I was too busy to call her. That was the beginning of another episode. The same girl that always give excuses when we were supposed to hangout started making frantic efforts to hangout with me.
You didn't have to shred her on whatsapp as this paints a picture of frustration, activating the ignore button would have done the trick.
But this trick only works for guys who are well to do. If you are a broke guy ND u try this OYO go be ur pseudonym..
grin grin
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by guyXander(m): 7:24am On Jan 05, 2016
MrLP:
Hello Nairalanders,

Pardon me, i had to create another moniker just to post this.
I am in love this babe i met in my estate, but i got frustrated and let out a piercing outburst which has made her delete me on BBM, blocked me on Whatsapp and have made her refuse to pick my calls for 2 weeks now. I will attach the screen shot of my outburst below.
In other not to bore u with some long stories, wi just state what actually led to this.
I have been asking her out for a while, i met her in my estate some months back. i left her when she told me she was seeing someone. I later saw her again walking home in my estate while i was driving by. I knew i still liked her, decided to try again as i was not in any relationship too.

We got talking again, but she is always not there. claimed her job and all that. sometimes takes up.to 24 hours to revert my messages even sometimes ti pick up my calls. There are sometimes i see her online on whatsapp, while my message remains pending on BBM. Its always excuse of work,being tired and all that. I had to take it like that afterall am still just an "admirer".

But i noticed one thing, its when i want to get something from a store...she remembers she needs something too. There was a day i was getting a bottle of beer in a shop in my estate, that was when she knee she didn't have milk and sugar at home. She told me to get her milk and sugar. i saw that as odd. " milk and sugar" well i got it. The other day i wanted to recharge my phone, she suddenly remembered her unit was low too. I got for her, she never even called me with it. I dont need to say much, you guys already have an idea. I kept on asking her out and telling her I loved her and all of that. But it was frustrating because we mostly see Sundays, and my Sundays too not always free, as i may be on duty. Her sub finished, my messages weren't delivering, i was able to get her on phone and she told me her sub expired. When she hung up, I immediately recharged her line with quick Teller. it took me about another 48 hrs to even let her know i have recharged her line. She wouldn't pick her calls she wouldn't call back.

This time she acts like she is tuning in with me, next time she acts strangely. To cut it all short, she is been telling me she wished to go clubing. 24th was a public hol though i went to work, but she didnt. Called her and told her, ok today we are both free....what about clubbing? she said fine. Called me like 3 times before i got home. Its only when something is at stake she calls. Told her will come pick her by 9pm then we chill somewhere till late, when club will be opened. At past 9, called her i was enroute, she started complaining it was already late, i was like late at past 9? which club opens by 9. she said she is not going again, she is even hungry, just come pick me to eat and drop me back home. I was like WTF in my mind how can a lady be home since morning and tell a guy to come pick her and buy her food at past 9. Those are things we do on campus. I told her no...we are going clubbing, she will eat along the road. Hung up and met her outside her gate. she was dressed casually with simple slips. I was surprised. so she actually meant it. She entered the car and i drove off...told her she will enter the club like that, i will try not get her bounced. lol. She was boning and angry...i gnored her, picked my friends and drove straight to an hotel that hat a restaurant and lounge. Got her her meal, then we went to the lounge later. Told me she was traveling next day, and i have to drop her at the park or something since i will make her wake late. I agreed, she insisted i dropped her home, as a gentle man i did just that around 3am. Waited till she was safely in, before driving back home.

she called at 8am, and i was still sleeping, i picked and she started saying, you are still sleeping when you know you to drop me off. please come and pick me, i am late. and hung up. I was upset but went to pick her, it was then she remembered she needed to use ATM. I became a driver looking for ATM. we didnt get to use, its either crowdy or no money. That was when she said she can manage with what she had. Dropped her and went back home. Didnt hear from her, no thank you, she didnt even tell me she had gotten to her destination. When i asked and told her how was missing her...took another 9 hours to reply. and it was just a line. i got pissed and exploded.

meanwhile night out , someone was calling and calling she refused to pick. eventually turned off her phone. i later collected it and tuned it on...she had about 76 unread messages on Whatsapp. Phone was locked. I just gave her back...because she was getting angry i was holding her phone.

This made me wondering if that was how she turned off her phone when i keep calling. No calls returned but phone eventually says switched off. Excuse is always work and being tired.

Below was what i told her....becaue i couldn't take her games any longer...But i cant stop thinking of her still. I really like her....and i am almost regret blasting her. But i can't let feelings manipulate my normal sense of reasoning. she is a working class and should stop behaving like an hungry campus girl.

I mean while gather all the admirers and respond to whichever u please to at that time.... I find it strange, whats the gain?

But should i have been more patient?
See my brother, love is not be force. I know this cos I've been there. It is wrong blaming the girl for you did of your own free will. It is yourself you will blame for being wreckless, so that next time, you can take correction and be a better man.
For me oh, everyone is struggling in some kind of way.
She can't tell you why she won't date you because, probably of her secretiveness. But be rest assured that she might be looking for you to notice that thing about her, so you can rescue her.
Just saying...
And please, being a gentleman is after you have got the girl to date you; not before. It make you look unattractive.
I understand you because, I'm much like you and I owe it to my likes to give this advice.
Good luck Bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex / The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool / Ibadan Bridge Where Lovers Lock Themselves With Padlocks: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.