Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,415 members, 7,843,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys (72148 Views)

10 Disgraceful Ways Nigerian Guys Approach Ladies In Public Places / Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad / 20 FACTS About NIGERIAN Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by j1mmy: 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
She is a backward African, what do you expect?

White people do the same and they call them ignorant, stupid and narrow minded!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Blakjewelry(m): 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
She should have just say naija hustlers living in kenya
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by emerged01(m): 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
Bad one for Nigerian men. SMh!
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Atlantian: 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
She is right in many cases and what the Nigerian men do is in order.
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by kingthreat(m): 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
We screw them well and they think it is free of charge grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Btoyob(m): 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by cowgirl9090: 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
cruzita:
dey don really drill this one.sister take heart oooo

no be small drilling o cheesy
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by room089: 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
Picture of the girl saying this or I don't believe it!
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Cubeet: 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
Kenyagate
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
Like say we dey go out to search for them sef, God get this herfers off of me grin
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by tdemo(m): 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
she said and I quote!! a nigerian that's can barely speak English!!!!!has anyone here watch a Kenyans movie before!!! or let me say kenyiwood tongue.... some1 shld tell those gullible Kenyans that naija is the home of sharpness!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by moyakz(m): 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
GREAT NIGERIA MEN! we are highly recognised,home and abroad.i fear thee!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Lexusgs430: 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
The Diary of a Jilted Woman!!!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by caprini1: 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
Gerarahia meeeen...........what about the Nigerian men,that when they are about leaving their foreign country of abode,leaves a fully furnished house,cars and pays like two years rent and drops some cash with their babe?.....this babe no go see that one...ode oshi

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
I think this should be taken seriously, though she's wrong to say ALL Nigerian men .
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Kgdavid(m): 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
OohLalah:
I have to share this with South African girls! Brilliant summary of Nigeria man. cheesy

lol...don't hate baby...

@ the O.p, i wonder what kind of woman falls in love with a man who can barely speak english...i mean in one breath this woman says these men are so poetic but then she turns around to say the same men don't speak good english...so for her to have found their "romantic lines" romantic it means she barely thinks in good english....no?

lol...you people should stop hating and accept that Nigerian men are at the top of the food chain.

#Apexpredators

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Decryptor(m): 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
gringrinShe's really frustrated, hurt, laughable, silly, dimwitted, ludicrous, shortsighted, Desperate, and paranoid..tongue
Well, Goood for her!!!! Ntoooor!tongue

Biitch shouldn't have stereotyped...She should've atleast used "Some Nigerian men"...undecided Arrant Nonsense!

Not all men Are such dickheads...could vouch for my dad!smiley he's A Saint!cheesy

Your dad is a demon to a woman somewhere out there. We Men are demons to some women no matter how hard we try to treat them well.
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by abubakaa(m): 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
gringrinShe's really frustrated, hurt, laughable, silly, dimwitted, ludicrous, shortsighted, Desperate, and paranoid..tongue
Well, Goood for her!!!! Ntoooor!tongue

Biitch shouldn't have stereotyped...She should've atleast used "Some Nigerian men"...undecided Arrant Nonsense!

Not all men Are such dickheads...could vouch for my dad!smiley he's A Saint!cheesy

LOL..
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
Decryptor:

Your dad is a demon to a woman somewhere out there. We Men are demons to some women no matter how hard we try to treat them well.
Hell to the No!undecided

He isn't...Coz I Know him and You obviously do Not.
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
abubakaa:
LOL..
smiley
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by mrgbite(m): 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
she is actually talking about Igbos from the Biafra land of the sinking sun....

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Decryptor(m): 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
Hell to the No!undecided

He isn't...Coz I Know him and You obviously do Not.

And you knew him when he was single right? And even now, you follow him everywhere he goes?? Oh...plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by cityAdventures: 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
lol
very funny...the infatuation of kenyan women for Naija guys is legendary.

So it is with women of other African countries- Zim's, Southy's, Tanzanians etc

You' ll even think the naija guys these girls are dying for are ttush right? correct guys, right? So wrong.. those naija guys they die for are the rejects of Nigeria. those who found life in Naija too tough they ran away to survive. some moved into legitimate businesses, got money, now live large and blow these women off their feet. if they were in Naija, even with their money, they will still be operating at their low level, off the social radars of lagos, Abuja, PH or any city

most of the naija guys these kenyan women or african girls die for are the ones engaged in petty trade in those countries- they see money everyday as they sell spare parts, building materials, run CD shops, sell household wares etc etc. In Nigeria, they are what we call traders, OMATA and their level is always their chere kambia sort of girls.

several of these naija african big boys were they to still be in Nigeria would be found in corner shops at Alaba, Suru, Trade fair, Okota Festac axis, Marababa Builders market, Dei Dei etc- only seen with their local girls at beer parlors, never heard.

BUt in Nairobi, Dar es Salam, even Joburg, they are Royalty, the new kings and the girls cant have enough of them. So if these kenyan girls were to meet actual cream and middle class crop of Naija boys full of swag nko? Those banker boys, the oil boys, offshore boys, the telecom boys, these moneyed aides of politicians, what will they now do? or the sort who give baby mamas 300k per month for upkeep?

These Kenyan girls are even lucky they meet these omata type naija boys making money legit ones in their country.Because they are not used to their men spending money on them, or being romantic, when they meet the naija ones who make money from drugs, yahoo and vice, they simply go gaga becos of what they benefit and the love they get.

One thing that is consistent with all naija men anywhere is their ego-which makes them spend lavishly on their women once they have the means. no other tribe of men comes close, africa wise.

so make we hear word- so long as they keep loving our OMATA boys and drug boys, they shd just enjoy the perks while it lasts.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Curvinus(m): 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
V0lv0:
I have never dated 1 before nor had the urge to so surely i can smiley

The fact you're pretending to be the hot sh1t doesn't mean Nigerian men will want you...except to come over at the weekend and do the laundry.

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by tpiar: 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
pocohantas:
I can't believe I read it all. She is a good writer...at least Nigerian men didn't collect her writing prowess.

how could they do that?
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Subom1(f): 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lolllllll, I can’t even get angry here. I like articles like this, because it reiterates what many naija women have been raising the alarm on over the years. Maybe the men will listen for once, after every woman begin to treat them like an abomination, lol. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Curvinus(m): 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
mrgbite:
she is actually talking about Igbos from the Biafra land of the sinking sun....

Dumber than a box of rock.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Jdesilentkiller(m): 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hahahaha
Aunty tell us the guy's name and we will track him using EFCC....

Chai my country men una too much!!!!

Gullible Kenyan ladies, do you think our guys will live Ekaete, Grace, Ngozi, Titilayo, Sade, Aisha, Maryam, Yop, Ebere for cow-blood drinking nomards?? Sorry if am harsh.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by marleyboy1991: 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
I will just say y'all kenya ladies aint smart..she forgot to mention how 9ja niggaz be d*cking the kitten real good....

After all we are the Giants of Africa..,means we the smartest!!!!!!
Naija I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Rasputinoid(m): 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
PHgirl:
It's actually the truth. My heart goes out to the Kenyan girl who was swindled by the Nigerian conman. cry
Karma is a Biaaccchhh . Na so the Nigerian conmen die like mosquitoes. Majorly car crash and liver disease, oh plus kidney failure too

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by 247notire(m): 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
Amberon:
I n other news, she meant to say , stay away from Igbo men grin
I feel like slapping the taste outta your stinking trap hole grin

FYI Igbo boys don't do Kenya, it's a fúcked up country and their girls are ugly mostly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha / I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.