Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,428 members, 7,853,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys (72189 Views)

10 Disgraceful Ways Nigerian Guys Approach Ladies In Public Places / Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad / 20 FACTS About NIGERIAN Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by nawtikid(m): 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
gringrinShe's really frustrated, hurt, laughable, silly, dimwitted, ludicrous, shortsighted, Desperate, and paranoid..tongue
Well, Goood for her!!!! Ntoooor!tongue

Biitch shouldn't have stereotyped...She should've atleast used "Some Nigerian men"...undecided Arrant Nonsense!

Not all men Are such dickheads...could vouch for my dad!smiley he's A Saint!cheesy

I'm surprised. Neva knew u were dis sensible
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
nawtikid:
I'm surprised. Neva knew u were dis sensible
Awwwwwe!embarassed

he's seen my works...grin
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by smokiez: 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
eyah story yi wa sad....mtcheew just admit dat ur galz are dumb and stop putting d blame on sharp guyz
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by PunterTim(m): 11:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
gringrinShe's really frustrated, hurt, laughable, silly, dimwitted, ludicrous, shortsighted, Desperate, and paranoid..tongue

Biitch shouldn't have stereotyped...She should've atleast used "Some Nigerian men"...undecided Arrant Nonsense!

Not all men Are such dickheads...could vouch for my dad!smiley he's A Saint!cheesy

Vouch For Me Too!
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by CSTR2: 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
PunterTim:
Vouch For Me Too!
I'd pass....grin

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by GodMode: 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
SemuhleB:
You are a slowpoke. The only people that can tell the tribes apart in Nigeria is Nigerians. The rest of the world whether ibo,yoruba etc we all see collectively as a Nigerian. We don't differentiate and honestly I don't think people care which tribe you are from as a Nigerian. We see you the same

you're very wrong, Obama recently appointed 4 Yoruba Nigerians to federal positions .... They know Nigeria's history they have the artifacts..

my opinion...

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by PunterTim(m): 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
I'd pass....grin
Haha,Hmm. If I Could Compel You To Believe Me!
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
PunterTim:
Haha,Hmm.
If I Could Compel You To Believe Me!
I really wish You couldsmiley

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by blackboy2star(m): 11:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nah Biafra pikin scam you, nah dem dey go China, Thailand, Malaysia etc IPOb pikin can use their mama carry drug sef cheesy undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by gunpoint(m): 11:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
SemuhleB:
You are a slowpoke. The only people that can tell the tribes apart in Nigeria is Nigerians. The rest of the world whether ibo,yoruba etc we all see collectively as a Nigerian. We don't differentiate and honestly I don't think people care which tribe you are from as a Nigerian. We see you the same
Do you have anything against Nigerians personally?
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by crismark(m): 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
So expect me 2 read dis long story....
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by odaniel1(m): 11:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lol.....#LeaveTrashForYahooBoys
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by joefranky(m): 1:01am On Jan 06, 2016
It's just a fallacy of hasty generalization. She got hurt and tagged all Nigerian men the same, there she goes wrong. #NEVER BE TOO QUICK TO JUDGE#
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by tpiar: 1:05am On Jan 06, 2016
Shymm3x:
Thare are the instagram pictures about Yoruba boys.

No one cried about it - folks found it hysterical and Yoruba boys took their L like real Gs.

Igbo men need to take their L as well.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-6C5TZ7rk2YY/Vkial50G_AI/AAAAAAAADO4/zQPQYz3P0hs/s1600/YORUBA%2B1.jpg[/img]

but who are the people in the gifs and why did they not say anything about the way they were tagged?

did they not see "Yoruba guys" in the wordings?

seems to me the photos are a photoshoot expressly for that purpose.
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by WILL888(m): 6:17am On Jan 06, 2016
It's a fallacy to say all NIGERIANS are bad because of the evil deeds of some wicked few. If u close your eyes that wicked man should pass ,u may not know when good man will pass you by.
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by citizenjuwon(m): 6:28am On Jan 06, 2016
Estharfabian:

hmmmmmmmm
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Niyinficient(m): 7:26am On Jan 06, 2016
Estharfabian:

This is a real Nigerian Lady! sensible, analytical, logical.......beautiful, classy yet rugged! waseere omo!,
i no dey form romantic sha...... grin
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by tk4rd: 7:33am On Jan 06, 2016
Estharfabian:

My dear, all that she is trying to say is that Kenyan men are unromantic.
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by isaacfreeman99(m): 7:48am On Jan 06, 2016
Damikevin:
At least we are better than the European and Asian men that traffic them for prostitution! He gave you the best feeling in the world that's why grin grin they never say the end game!
thank you bro you have said it all]

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Chicagoesontop: 7:52am On Jan 06, 2016
I have stayed in a couple of countries for a number of years now, one thimg for sure is that GOD really blessed we Nigerian guys, and this foreign girls whenever they see us falls in love with us cos we are miles too different from their men, from the way we dress to the kind of food we eat and the kind of houses we live in their countries their men can't afford it except we Nigerians, so in other words they are Gold diggers too, cos they want our love, our money and our traditional and Godly upbringing which does not run in the blood of their men, they want to capture and cage us in their country because they always refuse to relocate with you back to Nigeria anytime you bring up the issue, while we have some sweet succulent Nigerian girls we left at home that we want to come back and get married to.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by ddeola: 8:00am On Jan 06, 2016
You have only describe a percentage of the brothers. The rest of us are saints. Those guys you talked about are the Judases amongst us
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 06, 2016
Niyinficient:

This is a real Nigerian Lady! sensible, analytical, logical.......beautiful, classy yet rugged! waseere omo!,
i no dey form romantic sha...... grin
Haha!grin

thanks!wink

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by ubomobi: 9:48am On Jan 06, 2016
Babacele:
Bae, I don't know what to say cos some of us are just that bad. It would b damn difficult for me explain to this innocent victim of impure love that not all Nigerian men are bad. We have a huge moral deficit in the eye of the world which the new president Buhari is sincerely trying to address.
It is a shame to swindle anyone n most uncharitable to steal a woman's heart,trust and resources .

You are sick, Does it take an illiterate president to fix people that are smarter than...ellipsis.
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by lieutenantHaven: 11:04am On Jan 06, 2016
Madam you are dejected, demented, despirited, demoralized, defeated, deflated, disappointed, disorganized....in fact any "D" word u care to mention. U are here spewing rubbish about Nigerian guys. He can barely speak good English but he used those "romantic" romantic lines to sweep u off ur feet. Madam u are basking, languishing and wallowing in fool's paradise for u to move in wt a guy who u are not married to...who u don't know his business... It is un African. When u derail from what ur parents thought u..dats wat u get. About d loan u took..its a pity...Sory for ur loss...I feel ur pain there but the white men who u re worshiping have stolen more than that from u...from Africa... And u still worship them by looking for who is good in speaking English and who's not. Nigerian guys are truly romantic...its not fake .....its like a talent.. It now depends on what a guy uses his talent for. Madam, I feel ur pain though but u made mistakes and refuse to accept them..instead blaming it on Nigerian guys. U re a gold digger. U receive costly things and trips from a guy and never bothered to know d source. Please madam blame ursef first and other golddiggers. them blame 9jarian guys later.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by V0lv0(f): 2:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
obstead200:
don't worry.
I can guarantee u that Nigerian men will stay far away from u. Even if u come to them and open ur legs, they will turn eunuch immediately.
why is what i said hurting you. Everyone has their likes and dislikes and preferences. lol I really wish this was the case. That would be a blessing for me really but I can't seem to go a day without one of these thirsty niggas on my case. Anyways I take you guys as my brothers so no need for all this grin
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by V0lv0(f): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
Shymm3x:
Thare are the instagram pictures about Yoruba boys.

No one cried about it - folks found it hysterical and Yoruba boys took their L like real Gs.

Igbo men need to take their L as well.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-6C5TZ7rk2YY/Vkial50G_AI/AAAAAAAADO4/zQPQYz3P0hs/s1600/YORUBA%2B1.jpg[/img]
Yoruba guys do have swag and I always said if I had to marry a Nigerian it would have to be a Yoruba guy. Anyways how are you? It's been a long time smiley
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by MrCEO69(m): 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
?? who?shocked
muwa naw.. wink
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by MrsChima(f): 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
Amberon:
I n other news, she meant to say , stay away from Igbo men grin

cheesy grin
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by MrsChima(f): 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
SemuhleB:
I am yet to hear this. Maybe it's just limited to Nigeria only cos in SA I hear and see the reversed. These men are the most useless people have ever come across. The ladies feed them, clothe them, ask for money from there, stay rent free at their houses. They do fokol but fk every loose thing they find like rabbits. Seriously I have never been so turned of by such men. So pathetic

Depending on who raised some Nigeeian men, they do take card of their wives and children. However, many Nigerian men both domestic and foreign seems to be taking places of Black American men. They are becoming baby daddies, depending on a woman for survival, and not head leaders. It is sad and disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by MrsChima(f): 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
SemuhleB:

Fact! You are so right! kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by MrsChima(f): 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
theplushist:
Her Pen Name is City Girl and she is from Kenya
http://manly.ng/nigerian-men-are-conmen/

Standing ovation!!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) / Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.