Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,850 members, 7,844,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys (72156 Views)

10 Disgraceful Ways Nigerian Guys Approach Ladies In Public Places / Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad / 20 FACTS About NIGERIAN Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by KINGOFJAPAN: 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
SemuhleB:
So what about all the nasty stuff you love saying about South Africa? Is that an opinion too?
I knew you would mention that..
Take what I say about your country seriously at your own peril.. grin grin

I'm only being defensive when my country is bashed and kinda enjoy the e-wars ...

We're all like that..

I'll be crazy to believe all southie men are lazy or y'all are tongue clickers..
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by SemuhleB(f): 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:

I knew you would mention that..
Take what I say about your country seriously at your own peril.. grin grin

I'm only being defensive when my country is bashed and kinda enjoy the e-wars ...

We're all like that..

I'll be crazy to believe all southie men are lazy or y'all are tongue clickers..

Wow so you do have a heart after all smiley
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by KINGOFJAPAN: 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
SemuhleB:
Wow so you do have a heart after all smiley
oh boy now I can't bash you again.. Called you a hoe on your thread hope u don't mind grin grin
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by A40(m): 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
SemuhleB:
None Taken because you are right. The SA girls that love Nigerian men are the cheap desperate whores and the Zimbabwean girls that a lot of you mistaken for South African women.
No be say shoo bird and its not about cheap y'all SA girls are generous with the hoo-ha even more than Naija girls

Secondly Nigerian men are in high demand anywhere anytime. Our women are high maintenance and the average woman from another nationality is easily taken in by the financial lengths we go to woo a woman we desire. Usually the Nigerian man would "pour water on the ground" before proceeding to get anything from his woman. And unlike y'all we don't chronicle our spending like you guys do. Women chop our men and run all the time its no biggie but once a man does same it becomes a problem lol. Just being honest
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by SemuhleB(f): 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
A40:

No be say shoo bird and its not about cheap y'all SA girls are generous with the hoo-ha even more than Naija girls

Secondly Nigerian men are in high demand anywhere anytime. Our women are high maintenance and the average woman from another nationality is easily taken in by the financial lengths we go to woo a woman we desire. Usually the Nigerian man would "pour water on the ground" before proceeding to get anything from his woman. And unlike y'all we don't chronicle our spending like you guys do. Women chop our men and run all the time its no biggie but once a man does same it becomes a problem lol. Just being honest

You are right your women are very materialistic and high maintenance compared to other women so you guys are used to spending and flashing money. But do you guys scam Nigerian women? No you don't so why must you scam other women who genuinely have the heart to help you. Yes I would say majority of the ladies that follow you men are the hungry desperate types cos the working class type don't have the time for such leeches. However there are some good innocent ones who help you when you have nothing only for you men to scam them and use them. Anyways I don't blame you guys. Most of you do what you need to do to survive and if some women are not smart enough to stay away then so be their fate tongue

Lol @ Nigerian men are in high demand grin grin
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by A40(m): 10:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
SemuhleB:
You are right your women are very materialistic and high maintenance compared to other women so you guys are used to spending and flashing money. But do you guys scam Nigerian women? No you don't so why must you scam other women who genuinely have the heart to help you. Yes I would say majority of the ladies that follow you men are the hungry desperate types cos the working class type don't have the time for such leeches. However there are some good innocent ones who help you when you have nothing only for you men to scam them and use them. Anyways I don't blame you guys. Most of you do what you need to do to survive and if some women are not smart enough to stay away then so be their fate tongue

Lol @ Nigerian men are in high demand grin grin
Anybody can be scammed in a relationship. Even Nigerian men get scammed so I don't quite get the issue. These same Nigerian women also get scammed but sometimes you have to dig deeper and double-check the story especially when love is involved.

The average black woman is allergic to reaching for her wallet when with a man. Even Chris Rock said it. "Nothing dries up a black woman's puna quicker than reaching for her wallet" more often than not the woman has benefited from the man's generosity in the past, when its time to reciprocate everything is usually good till the relationship crashes and burns and the woman starts crying wolf.

The number of "good innocent" women who would help a man that has nothing just like that is 0.001%. More often than not the Nigerian man has made significant investments in her life which she would never mention while recanting her sob story

Lol my dear your women are arguably the loosest on the continent. Your country's high HIV rate is not by coincidence. And yes our men are in very high demand. You know it so stop fronting

I keep laughing when you say words like cheap and hungry. Is there a woman that doesn't want to be spoiled and pampered? We do it better than most. Na our secret be that. Thank me Later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Afrobeau: 12:51am On May 08, 2016
It's really sad that a human being will do these kind of things against another, more especially to a woman who gave you her all.
For those turning this to a tribal issue, you should be ashamed of yourselves. I notice that Yorubas are always trying to pick fights with Igbos. All I'll say at this point is Tiwa, TBillz and Edible Catering... if una do una own like that, how much more a kenyan woman?
This is an insult to all Nigerians and you all are insulting yourselves join.
That being said, I don't think Nigerian men will have their way if Kenyan woman are not running after them. And saying that Nigerian men who are romantic are fake and cons, is a big lie. They are naturally romantic. If he loves you, he will be romantic, if he doesn't love you, he could still be romantic.. so don't generalize things just like that. Nigerian boys are really romantic but that is just how they are, however, if you grew up in Nigeria/around them, you'll be able to decipher the true from the fake "romanticity" (ha! see english)
And finally, something within me is telling me that a Kenyan man wrote this up to scare their women from Nigerian men, if that's the case, this is an epic fail and huge flattery, I say this because I have interacted with a few Kenyan men; once they know you are Nigerian, they get defensive and all that. They have low self esteem when they are around Nigerians.
Anyways, all you bad Nigerian boys should stop o, it's not good for your health.
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by ClintonDal(m): 2:17am On May 08, 2016
And if the reverse were to be the case, what would the world say about women who leech on men
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by fox26: 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
It's because kenyan man are not romantic and too much btchies there. no value for women at all.
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Rawhumper(m): 2:51am On May 17, 2020
[
Like seriously I am looking for you tongue

quote author=Estharfabian post=41645606]gringrinShe's really frustrated, hurt, laughable, silly, dimwitted, ludicrous, shortsighted, Desperate, and paranoid..tongue
Well, Goood for her!!!! Ntoooor!tongue

Biitch shouldn't have stereotyped...She should've atleast used "Some Nigerian men"...undecided Arrant Nonsense!

Not all men Are such dickheads...could vouch for my dad!smiley he's A Saint!cheesy

[/quote]
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Rizwan52: 5:00am On May 17, 2020
chat with sexy girls at https://zee.gl/BtEQpR

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by HeavenlyCherub(f): 5:34am On May 17, 2020
theplushist:
Her Pen Name is City Girl and she is from Kenya
http://manly.ng/nigerian-men-are-conmen/

This is true

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha / Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.