Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,747 members, 7,844,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys (72154 Views)

10 Disgraceful Ways Nigerian Guys Approach Ladies In Public Places / Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad / 20 FACTS About NIGERIAN Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Babacele: 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
ubomobi:

You are sick, Does it take an illiterate president to fix people that are smarter than...ellipsis.
' You are sick' I m taking that unwarranted abuse with a smile. cos it shows socio-moral flaw from childhood... won't even report you to d modes.... but you touched a cobra's tail when you said..' illiterate president' your GEJ slayer - an illiterate?. I m challenging you to furnish with your facts or you are clearly showing the world that you are the illiterate here. Trust me Im ready to give u heavy knocks of real education.
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Babacele: 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lionsclaw:
Na u sabi, na your own you dey talk o. Next time when I see the majority of yoruba men who run away from their european wives to get a yoruba woman as wife I will tell them one babacele like that says they are beasts. In fact it seems all the yoruba men in europe are beasts cos they do it alot wink
bros you do reading n comprehension for sec Skool at all? check wetin d Kenyan babe post o.
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Olaone1: 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
hmmm
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by SemuhleB(f): 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
MrsChima:

Fact! You are so right! kiss
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by SemuhleB(f): 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
MrsChima:

Depending on who raised some Nigeeian men, they do take card of their wives and children. However, many Nigerian men both domestic and foreign seems to be taking places of Black American men. They are becoming baby daddies, depending on a woman for survival, and not head leaders. It is sad and disgusting.
so true . There are few and far between. Lol @ taking the place of black american men cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by MrsChima(f): 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
SemuhleB:
so true . There are few and far between. Lol @ taking the place of black american men cheesy

I forgot to add...Taking the places of BA men minus the scamming and kidnapping. lipsrsealed
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Shymm3x: 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
V0lv0:
Yoruba guys do have swag and I always said if I had to marry a Nigerian it would have to be a Yoruba guy. Anyways how are you? It's been a long time smiley

Yes. We're the Emirs and Sultans of swagdad...that's why all these chics wanna have our babies, you get me? tongue

I'm good, chale princess.

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Shymm3x: 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
V0lv0

This is the swaggggg on a trillion!

[img]https://ijebugirl.files./2013/11/wpid-img_20131123_154846.jpg[/img]

6 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by OTgenasis: 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
OohLalah:

You're a bigger fool!

You people hate Nigerians sooo much. I still don't know what you're all doing on nairaland. Anytime a news about Nigeria pops up, you all will show yourselves. My advise is..... You all should deactivate your nairaland accounts and sign up with other forums in your country. Simple.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by adconline(m): 12:41am On Jan 07, 2016
cityAdventures:
lol
very funny...the infatuation of kenyan women for Naija guys is legendary.

So it is with women of other African countries- Zim's, Southy's, Tanzanians etc

You' ll even think the naija guys these girls are dying for are ttush right? correct guys, right? So wrong.. those naija guys they die for are the rejects of Nigeria. those who found life in Naija too tough they ran away to survive. some moved into legitimate businesses, got money, now live large and blow these women off their feet. if they were in Naija, even with their money, they will still be operating at their low level, off the social radars of lagos, Abuja, PH or any city

most of the naija guys these kenyan women or african girls die for are the ones engaged in petty trade in those countries- they see money everyday as they sell spare parts, building materials, run CD shops, sell household wares etc etc. In Nigeria, they are what we call traders, OMATA and their level is always their chere kambia sort of girls.

several of these naija african big boys were they to still be in Nigeria would be found in corner shops at Alaba, Suru, Trade fair, Okota Festac axis, Marababa Builders market, Dei Dei etc- only seen with their local girls at beer parlors, never heard.

BUt in Nairobi, Dar es Salam, even Joburg, they are Royalty, the new kings and the girls cant have enough of them. So if these kenyan girls were to meet actual cream and middle class crop of Naija boys full of swag nko? Those banker boys, the oil boys, offshore boys, the telecom boys, these moneyed aides of politicians, what will they now do? or the sort who give baby mamas 300k per month for upkeep?

These Kenyan girls are even lucky they meet these omata type naija boys making money legit ones in their country.Because they are not used to their men spending money on them, or being romantic, when they meet the naija ones who make money from drugs, yahoo and vice, they simply go gaga becos of what they benefit and the love they get.

One thing that is consistent with all naija men anywhere is their ego-which makes them spend lavishly on their women once they have the means. no other tribe of men comes close, africa wise.

so make we hear word- so long as they keep loving our OMATA boys and drug boys, they shd just enjoy the perks while it lasts.
In your warped mind, bankers, oil guys and offshore guys are the cream of Naija society?? Even in this moment when oil is cheaper than cooking oil? Keep talking trash about so called Omata boys while they are smiling home to the banks.. Since they have money, chics would always bring honey and love..
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
gringrinShe's really frustrated, hurt, laughable, silly, dimwitted, ludicrous, shortsighted, Desperate, and paranoid..tongue
Well, Goood for her!!!! Ntoooor!tongue

Biitch shouldn't have stereotyped...She should've atleast used "Some Nigerian men"...undecided Arrant Nonsense!

Not all men Are such dickheads...could vouch for my dad!smiley he's A Saint!cheesy

well-said

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 07, 2016
Please my fellow guys let little our wrong doing atitutoria action, let substain good historical image, especially we who are yet to marry now with this ridiculous NEWS which lady will help us, is not healthy in anyway..let try & change our way for better,.
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by OohLalah(f): 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
OTgenasis:

You people hate Nigerians sooo much. I still don't know what you're all doing on nairaland. Anytime a news about Nigeria pops up, you all will show yourselves. My advise is..... You all should deactivate your nairaland accounts and sign up with other forums in your country. Simple.

Oh! Shut up!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by OTgenasis: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
OohLalah:

Oh! Shut up!

Kill yourself over Nigerians then. You can even tell all your family members to sign up on nairaland. Oponu.
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by OohLalah(f): 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
OTgenasis:

Kill yourself over Nigerians then. You can even tell all your family members to sign up on nairaland. Oponu.

You are a dumb a$$, get lost i don't talk to door knobs!
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by A40(m): 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
SemuhleB:
I am yet to hear this. Maybe it's just limited to Nigeria only cos in SA I hear and see the reversed. These men are the most useless people have ever come across. The ladies feed them, clothe them, ask for money from there, stay rent free at their houses. They do fokol but fk every loose thing they find like rabbits. Seriously I have never been so turned of by such men. So pathetic
Loool reverse ke? S.A girls are not hard at all! At all!!!!

No disrespect but you people are some of the easiest to bed.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by OTgenasis: 3:30am On Jan 08, 2016
OohLalah:

You are a dumb a$$, get lost i don't talk to door knobs!
Your papa and mama na dumb a$$. Olosho oshi
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by mrgbite(m): 10:31am On Jan 08, 2016
rigarmortis:

I just discovered that it will be a waste of time to engage you in a verbal joust or any banter for that matter, you are a waste of sperm and space and you are not worth the oxygen you consume

Bye

iyalaya e! you son of a village harlot.
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by V0lv0(f): 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
Shymm3x:
V0lv0

This is the swaggggg on a trillion!

[img]https://ijebugirl.files./2013/11/wpid-img_20131123_154846.jpg[/img]

Hot kiss especially the first guy tongue
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Shymm3x: 12:03am On Jan 09, 2016
V0lv0:
Hot kiss especially the first guy tongue

You know Yoruba guys are hot. tongue

That's why we conquer Adjoas, Akosuas, Afuas, Afuas et al all the time. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by cocoama(f): 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
marlockj:

Let me ask u,if we Dnt Hv scam or scanners what will happen to d word in dictionary.

Evn in d Bible There was prostitutesssss .is not that am encouraging this.

All am saying is this,u Hv to knw the world is not only for the righteous.

This are things u cn Neva stop,Jst as u use to steal meat,or write answers in on ur hands we u were small so are all this,

U will agree with me that a man who steal fish or meat from pot, is d same as scammer in d eyes of God. They are all sins.no sin is greater or smaller.

Yes u said this things happen to d righteous Ppl too,Yes but God has a way of pulling u off it.
I am speechless. I don't even have the words to respond to this so let's just agree to disagree
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by KINGOFJAPAN: 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
SemuhleB:
I am yet to hear this. Maybe it's just limited to Nigeria only cos in SA I hear and see the reversed. These men are the most useless people have ever come across. The ladies feed them, clothe them, ask for money from there, stay rent free at their houses. They do fokol but fk every loose thing they find like rabbits. Seriously I have never been so turned of by such men. So pathetic
I've always wondered why this one is always bitter about naija men... Every naija men bashing thread she always dey dey present...But I know why now grin..
Aunty it's not our fault that one of our brothers saw you for what you are (a hoe), used you and then dumped your sorry ass..
Ps nobody cares if naija men turn you off,you don't matter.. Who cares about what a hoe feels?
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by SemuhleB(f): 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:
I've always wondered why this one is always bitter about naija men... Every naija men bashing thread she always dey dey present...But I know why now grin..
Aunty it's not our fault that one of our brothers saw you for what you are (a hoe), used you and then dumped your sorry ass..
Ps nobody cares if naija men turn you off,you don't matter.. Who cares about what a hoe feels?

I am not bitter about Nigerian men. I just don't like what they do. Unfortunately I have had some friends who have been involved with such men and same stories and not just only with south african women but many other women as well. Sorry if I hurt your feelings but you guys are not hotcakes like you think you are. Most times the type of ladies that go for you here in SA are the cheap and desperate ones hence why you guys like to say SA ladies are cheap because it's only those kind of cheap money hungry ladies that you attract not forgetting Zimbabwean ladies. Some of you can't tell difference and then you think they are South African ladies
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by SemuhleB(f): 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
A40:

Loool reverse ke? S.A girls are not hard at all! At all!!!!

No disrespect but you people are some of the easiest to bed.

None Taken because you are right. The SA girls that love Nigerian men are the cheap desperate whores and the Zimbabwean girls that a lot of you mistaken for South African women.
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by KINGOFJAPAN: 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
SemuhleB:

I am not bitter about Nigerian men. I just don't like what they do. Unfortunately I have had some friends who have been involved with such men and same stories and not just only with south african women but many other women as well. Sorry if I hurt your feelings but you guys are not hotcakes like you think you are. Most times the type of ladies that go for you here in SA are the cheap and desperate ones hence why you guys like to say SA ladies are cheap because it's only those kind of cheap money hungry ladies that you attract not forgetting Zimbabwean ladies. Some of you can't tell difference and then you think they are South African ladies
Oh you won't die if you stop generalizing and making up stereotypes..
You don't speak for sa women..
SA women will love and date who they wanna, not only cheap or hungry one's ..
A friend mine currently dates a southie, does that mean she's cheap??
Agreed "some" Nigerian men are a.ssholes, buh "not all"
Nigerian men are like that..
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
SemuhleB:
None Taken because you are right. The SA girls that love Nigerian men are the cheap desperate whores and the Zimbabwean girls that a lot of you mistaken for South African women.
don't expect such foul language to come out frm a beautiful lady like u. I'm a Nigerian man. Our men respect our women in our country...evry no gud man was made so by a no gud woman hope u understand wot I mean
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by SemuhleB(f): 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:

Oh you won't die if you stop generalizing and making up stereotypes..
You don't speak for sa women..
SA women will love and date who they wanna, not only cheap or hungry one's ..
A friend mine currently dates a southie, does that mean she's cheap??
Agreed "some" Nigerian men are a.ssholes, buh "not all"
Nigerian men are like that..
True not all are bad I am just yet to meet the good ones and unfortunately opinions are based on experience
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by SemuhleB(f): 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
dovezeeta:
don't expect such foul language to come out frm a beautiful lady like u. I'm a Nigerian man. Our men respect our women in our country...evry no gud man was made so by a no gud woman hope u understand wot I mean
it's not foul language it's the truth. Those ladies are cheap and in every country you will find such women. Just stating what I have observed. I also said I believe that you guys treat your women better. I am talking about other women here
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
SemuhleB:
it's not foul language it's the truth. Those ladies are cheap and in every country you will find such women. Just stating what I have observed. I also said I believe that you guys treat your women better. I am talking about other women here
Pls my beautiful Angel substitute the word "cheap" for "low self esteem" .don't say ur fellow woman is cheap,imagine some1 addressing ur sister that way. I can take gud care of u to prove a point that it's just not our women alone we treat better .
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by KINGOFJAPAN: 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
SemuhleB:
True not all are bad I am just yet to meet the good ones and unfortunately opinions are based on experience
just because it's your opinion that doesn't make it right...
so yes, opinions can be wrong..... having said that, you could just disregard what i said as an incorrect opinion, negating what i had to say.
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by SemuhleB(f): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:

just because it's your opinion that doesn't make it right...
so yes, opinions can be wrong..... having said that, you could just disregard what i said as an incorrect opinion, negating what i had to say.
So what about all the nasty stuff you love saying about South Africa? Is that an opinion too?
Re: Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys by SemuhleB(f): 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
dovezeeta:
Pls my beautiful Angel substitute the word "cheap" for "low self esteem" .don't say ur fellow woman is cheap,imagine some1 addressing ur sister that way. I can take gud care of u to prove a point that it's just not our women alone we treat better .
Okay I hear. You seem different too smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha / Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.