Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) (32795 Views)

Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine / Unboxing The Gionee M6… What A Powerful Piece Of Magic! / The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
KaffyK:

How is the s plus better?
the camera, the build, the battery, the user interface abeg. Its an insult comparing this phones
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
jheed:
Please, you people should stop making shitty comparison o. How would you compare Camon C8 and SPLUS? They are not even on the same price level. How cruel. Leave the Camon, it's good for the price.
oh well, tell the tecno users ti stop bringing it up then
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by KaffyK(f): 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
babafrey:
better battery life, better lowlight camera better multi tasking, doesnt gets hot as much as the c8. they are not even mates self
Share a picture from your gionee
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
mogreen22:
i think he can always revert back the imei when he wants to upgrade
not if the phone has been rooted already
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by teelaweee(m): 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
This is a picture from my Tecno Phantom in low light condition. Perfection, by me.

Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lol them call Tecno beautiful device. Na who beautiful don EPP ? Abeg give me a working smartphone over a beautiful one
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by teelaweee(m): 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
mogreen22:

I use the Phantom 5. Oya, start comparison. Shebi your head is big?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
teelaweee:
This is a picture from my Tecno Phantom in low light condition. Perfection, by me.
errrrm. That dosent look like low light to me
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by teelaweee(m): 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
temitiipsy:
Lol them call Tecno beautiful device. Na who beautiful don EPP ? Abeg give me a working smartphone over a beautiful one

It works too, I tell you this. A beautiful working device.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by teelaweee(m): 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
temitiipsy:
errrrm. That dosent look like low light to me
What would you call low light again? Absolute darkness? That was low light without flash my brother.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
All this Tecno stans always on one gionee thread or the other. Can't you all just sit down for once and agree you use a shitty device. Why are you fighting a lost battle
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by teelaweee(m): 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
mogreen22:
it outsold initially because of the lies in the marketing but people got wiser and they started ditching it

I beg to differ, it's reputation only precedes it.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by jheed: 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
What makes you think I'm even a fan of Gionee?

mogreen22:
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by jheed: 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
People are scared to agree with the truth. They don't beg sh!t to smell. Likewise, you don't advertise royalty. Tecno is Royalty.

-drops mic-
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Phonewiz: 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
Phone of the town. Best android. I love his phone everyone here knows.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by teelaweee(m): 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
kessintona:
All this Tecno stans always on one gionee thread or the other. Can't you all just sit down for once and agree you use a shitty device. Why are you fighting a lost battle

Are you angry? Don't take it personal.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
babafrey:
if i hear. the restriction is actually what is attracting me. iphone is class bro
lol. Thats insane, for anyone to like restrictions
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Phonewiz: 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
Tecno is royalty for the unwise
jheed:
People are scared to agree with the truth. They don't beg sh!t to smell. Likewise, you don't advertise royalty. Tecno is Royalty.

-drops mic-
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by wheezyoung(m): 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
How do i root biko Gionee s+
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Phonewiz: 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
Why are you battling with people who have refused to think? A word is enough for the wise. Gionee is the only deal. Those who know, know
kessintona:
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
teelaweee:

I beg to differ, it's reputation only precedes it.
the only reputation i know is the dissapointing one, i used that phone and i know what i am saying. That phone na trash
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
jheed:

-drops mic-
royalty must have a new meaning then
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Phonewiz: 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
The Gionee splus is very beautiful and it works too..Lovely camera, awesome UI, nice specs, reasonable price
temitiipsy:
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
A beautiful body deserves a beautiful phone. Thanks to the splus. Hate on your own peril. It wont stop me from having a good phone and an amazing body tongue kiss

Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Phonewiz: 5:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
See who you people are arguing with. He calls this picture perfection and you're still arguing. Better change your phone sharp sharp
teelaweee:
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by KaffyK(f): 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
babafrey:
abi na. really enjoying the phone.
Did that condom pouch come with the phone?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by KaffyK(f): 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
mogreen22:
A beautiful body deserves a beautiful phone. Thanks to the splus tongue kiss
Sexy. I want to touch cry
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
KaffyK:

yes it does
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by TJKay: 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
THE POWER OF ORIGINAL 13MP (Y)
mogreen22:
A beautiful body deserves a beautiful phone. Thanks to the splus tongue kiss
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
wheezyoung:
How do i root biko Gionee s+
you don't need root to change imei sha, if thats why youbwant to root
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
KaffyK:

lol at condom pouch, yes it did dear. It even came with a flip cover case too
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 5:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
KaffyK:

Sexy. I want to touch cry
you need to use a gionee first, aint to tecno users allowes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Non-removable Battery / Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? / How To Make PES Faster On PPSSPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.