Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously (45331 Views)

Court Orders 24/7 Police Protection For El-Zakzaky & His Wife Upon Relase / Peaceful Protest In Suleja Because Of El Zackzacky. Video / In A Hypothetical War Scenario The Iranian Army Will Take Nigeria To The Floor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by gunpoint(m): 11:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
stabilizer:

Which means Saudi Arabia can promote northern bros towards more Bombin and all if Pmb decision doesnt favor them ... (Ah swear I'm lost) I beg make dem no throw bomb sha
In truth, Saudi Arabia started boko haram indirectly. And they have funded it indirectly too all this while. Both financially and with human resources.
Its funny to me tho that some idiots will go off blowing s.hit up in their own countries when its all kumbaya in Saudi Arabia itself.

1 Like

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Banter1(m): 12:22am On Jan 06, 2016
nnachukz:
Sorry for disappointing you. I allowed emotion to over ride my comment. I just can't understand why the military easily kill people on peaceful protest/procession. Why still go to their houses to burn it down and kill those who were not even part of the encounter? On what ground is their leader being held?
I agree with you, it was wrong.
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by APCzombie: 8:24am On Jan 06, 2016
whocanbewho:
don't you think that's like turning our back on the saudis while we embrace iran. Saudi will start viewing us from the perspective of the friend of my enemy is my enemy...

And what do we have to gain by siding with the evil house of Saud?

1 Like

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by APCzombie: 8:26am On Jan 06, 2016
prophetfire:
one big screw has gone loose in your head.nonsence. If he has commited crimes,let his sorry ass be fried.

What crime has he committed that warrants the extrajudicial killing of his entire household?

This man has been handed down his sentence before a trial.

Try and use your brain because if you accept such blatant abuse of power on your fellow man don't complain when it happens to you.

1 Like

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by ehinmowo: 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
SoNature:

Exactly, but the blood will first involve yours and those of your family members

ur father lacks common sense! and since ur father is a lunatic, his blood will go first follow by urs. in ur lunacy, u hv chosen to step into a statement in which ur lunatic father's name was not mention
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by ehinmowo: 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
Idiataqueen:
u mean ur blood?
I meant ur lunatic father's blood.
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by ElCapone(m): 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
persius555:
In recent times, economic relations btw the US and the saudis has been strained as regards the saudis insistence on flooding the market with enough crude to frustrate the US shale oil production. Why do you think america is bent on lifting economic sanctions against iran after decades? On realising this, the saudis have in recent times also consolidated ties with russia and israel (iran's number one enemy).
At the moment, russia is trying to cool frayed nerves btw the two middle east leaders. For all i care, the lifting of iran's sanction by the US and NATO countries has only suceeded in heating up the ME. Israel and saudi arabia have a common enemy in iran, russia and the US both have contentious issues to resolve in ukraine but are willing to play neutral actors. As for iran, over the years they have mastered the art of fighting proxy wars effectively, so long as we effectively check BH and any sunni inspired militancy,now is the better time to deal with iran over zakzaky issue. Release the sheikh and make iran sign an undertaken that him and his member will be peaceful in going about their religious proceedings according to the rules of the land. The iranians will see this as diplomacy contrary to the saudi's execution of a fellow sheikh. No one is interested in un-necessary power tussle, just international diplomacy. Moreover, russia and china are assets we cant afford to lose right now. As for the iranians, a change in govt at the white house will definitely spell doom for them.
Executing him wld b out of question sha, but his release wldnt be soon. But the truth be said both parties are guilty, el-zakzaky has always clash with constituted authority while the soldiers used excessive force. All same sha we pray for the peaceful resolution of this without any international backlash cos that's the 1 thing really don't need right now considering the fact that we nt done with this dick-heads ie boko haram!!!
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by jpphilips(m): 2:11am On Jan 21, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:
The Iranians do not blow hot empty rhetoric.

They are not in the business of negotiated dialogue.

This is evident with their demand for the release of the now executed Saudi Shiite cleric by the Saudi govt which they retaliated immediately with the summary execution of Quatari royals who where abducted by an obscure Iraqi shiite militia backed by Tehran.

Now that the Iranians have openly tabled their demands for the unconditional and immediate release of El Zakzacky, I believe they are doing this from a point of leverage and knowing how the Iranians roll they would have had a strong response already in place targeting specifically prominent figures or their relatives in the Nigerian Govt and the Sunni community.

FVCKING COWARD
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by jpphilips(m): 2:45am On Jan 21, 2016
persius555:
In recent times, economic relations btw the US and the saudis has been strained as regards the saudis insistence on flooding the market with enough crude to frustrate the US shale oil production. Why do you think america is bent on lifting economic sanctions against iran after decades? On realising this, the saudis have in recent times also consolidated ties with russia and israel (iran's number one enemy).
At the moment, russia is trying to cool frayed nerves btw the two middle east leaders. For all i care, the lifting of iran's sanction by the US and NATO countries has only suceeded in heating up the ME. Israel and saudi arabia have a common enemy in iran, russia and the US both have contentious issues to resolve in ukraine but are willing to play neutral actors. As for iran, over the years they have mastered the art of fighting proxy wars effectively, so long as we effectively check BH and any sunni inspired militancy,now is the better time to deal with iran over zakzaky issue. Release the sheikh and make iran sign an undertaken that him and his member will be peaceful in going about their religious proceedings according to the rules of the land. The iranians will see this as diplomacy contrary to the saudi's execution of a fellow sheikh. No one is interested in un-necessary power tussle, just international diplomacy. Moreover, russia and china are assets we cant afford to lose right now. As for the iranians, a change in govt at the white house will definitely spell doom for them.

Just like saying Iran should sign an agreement that Hezbollah will be peaceful in Lebanon
OR
Sign an agreement that Houthi rebels will be peaceful in Yemen
OR
Sign an agreement that Al quassan Brigade will be peaceful in Palestine.

You guys are so out of touch with common sense. Why will Iran honour an agreement with ordinary Nigeria when it stood in defiance of the US for 5yrs viz their nuclear programme?

Has Iran ever honored any Agreement ever except the ones that involves supplying missiles and taking hostages?

You guys talk rubbish with confidence.
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by jpphilips(m): 3:06am On Jan 21, 2016
gunpoint:

Unfortunately this is a lie. Though Iran supports a few terrorist organizations, part of Iran's policy is yo seek legitimacy for these organizations. Hezbollah is a political party in Lebanon, the Iraqi Shiite militia is a legitimate force recognized by that govt and so on and so forth. Not so the Saudis, they fund terror cells the world over. Iran actually preaches political Islam, albeit their Shiite version, Saudi preaches theological Islam, the wahabbi version, the type that says kill who ever disagrees with you, stone this person, dismember that person.
They are both evil to degrees, BUT SAUDI ARABIA IS THE GREATER EVIL OF BOTH

Hezbollah is a political party with an armed wing, what kinda legitimacy will any sane country expect from such arrangement?
Imagine an armed wing PDP that will intimidate voters to support only their backed parties or candidates and you think that is legitimate enough to garner the support of another nation?

Alqassan Brigade is an armed wing of Hamas another political party yet Iran is solidly behind them, oh! how about the Houthi rebels that just deposed a sitting head of state guess who is behind them? Iran.

Iran is in control of the middle east today through its proxy affiliations with clandestine organisations even a child knows that.
Thinking there is any legitimacy in such arrangements is childish thought.

Let me explain Iran's foreign policy to you, they come into your country through the Iranian intelligence (by the way Jonathan caught some of them in Kaduna some time ago but hadn't the balls to send the right message unlike President Buhari ).

They will arm your opposition while your opposition maintains a political face, on the other hand, Iran backs the armed wing of the same party to harass, intimidate and most recently, depose the ruling class.
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by dhabeautyjas(f): 3:37am On Jan 21, 2016
APCsupporter:
So zakzaky is above the law because of his ties with Iran right? Mtchew, Allah ya fisu ai.

But come o, the NA is the remote cause of this. After killing them and passing they should have let the matter be but they came back and burnt their houses, killing innocent infants and even babies in the process. Tomorrow if they take arms and decide to revenge would you blame them?
Personally, i believe the army is being secretive, am most certainly sure some military men were killed else they won't go back there to massacre them. Military are not like the police in most cases, kill one of them and y are in for it.
Moreso, we all know where there is no law there is no sin, these people have trampled on innocent citizens for far too long.
Don't be surprised they are given exaggerated figures just to get people's pity. And lets leave our sentiments aside and face the truth, if they want to run a stat3 within a state, they can all go to iran
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by gunpoint(m): 10:47am On Jan 21, 2016
jpphilips:

Hezbollah is a political party with an armed wing, what kinda legitimacy will any sane country expect from such arrangement?
Imagine an armed wing PDP that will intimidate voters to support only their backed parties or candidates and you think that is legitimate enough to garner the support of another nation?

Alqassan Brigade is an armed wing of Hamas another political party yet Iran is solidly behind them, oh! how about the Houthi rebels that just deposed a sitting head of state guess who is behind them? Iran.

Iran is in control of the middle east today through its proxy affiliations with clandestine organisations even a child knows that.
Thinking there is any legitimacy in such arrangements is childish thought.

Let me explain Iran's foreign policy to you, they come into your country through the Iranian intelligence (by the way Jonathan caught some of them in Kaduna some time ago but hadn't the balls to send the right message unlike President Buhari ).

They will arm your opposition while your opposition maintains a political face, on the other hand, Iran backs the armed wing of the same party to harass, intimidate and most recently, depose the ruling class.
At any point in time, the armed wing of Iranian supported movements are subservient to the political arm of the movement, so if there is a problem and you wana negotiate, you know who to call! Lemi hear you say that about the Saudis who go creating monsters everywhere even they can no longer rein in. Dude, bottom line is that they are both terror sponsoring regimes, HOWEVER, one is better than the other!
Coming from a Christian, i will go with the Iranians everyday of the week!
They ain't the ones killing or sponsoring the killing of Christians by proxy everyday mate!
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by jpphilips(m): 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
gunpoint:

At any point in time, the armed wing of Iranian supported movements are subservient to the political arm of the movement, so if there is a problem and you wana negotiate, you know who to call! Lemi hear you say that about the Saudis who go creating monsters everywhere even they can no longer rein in. Dude, bottom line is that they are both terror sponsoring regimes, HOWEVER, one is better than the other!
Coming from a Christian, i will go with the Iranians everyday of the week!
They ain't the ones killing or sponsoring the killing of Christians by proxy everyday mate!

Ask your wife or girlfriend how what you wrote relates to the post in quote, while making your comprehension deficiency very obvious, kindly read the footnote on that post so you don't make that mistake again.
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by gunpoint(m): 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
jpphilips:

Ask your wife or girlfriend how what you wrote relates to the post in quote, while making your comprehension deficiency very obvious, kindly read the footnote on that post so you don't make that mistake again.
You are obviously a dim-witted idi.ot to allow a seemingly good debate degenerate to the level where you are questioning my comprehension skills, it is only a fool that will leave issues and go off on a tangent like you did.
Probably a school age child who knows nothing about intl politics, please ask you teacher or mom to explain a few things to you, like world geopolitics. And how to talk to people with courtesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by jpphilips(m): 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
gunpoint:

You are obviously a dim-witted idi.ot to allow a seemingly good debate degenerate to the level where you are questioning my comprehension skills, it is only a fool that will leave issues and go off on a tangent like you did.
Probably a school age child who knows nothing about intl politics, please ask you teacher or mom to explain a few things to you, like world geopolitics. And how to talk to people with courtesy

Where I come from, we don't address goats with courtesy, please don't ask how we recognise them, male species like you can be perceived from afar, please you are not worthy in anyway to engage in any form of debate, not with this IQ of a ram, you may engage others definitely not me.

You may start by explaining how throwing Iranian rockets inside Israel helps Alqassan Brigade earn Legitimacy. You have a very serious comprehension problem, deal with it or commit suicide, you won't be missed
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by BishopJuice: 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
jpphilips:

FVCKING COWARD

Ediot fool like you.

Do you think your occupational terrorist army can even fight Cameroun ?

Use brain ode
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by orisa37: 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
Iran is a toothless bull dog. Tell them I say so. El-Saksaky is a foolish messenger. Iran didn't bring him to Nigeria to kill Buraitai, El-Rufai, Emir of ZauZau, Namadi Sambo etc? Nigeria will not harm the foolish Don Quixote(El-Saksaky) but simply hand him over to The Haque to lock him up in one of those international Prisons.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Presidency Replies EU, UK And US On CJN's Suspension (Full Statement) / Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger / Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.