Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously (45317 Views)

Court Orders 24/7 Police Protection For El-Zakzaky & His Wife Upon Relase / Peaceful Protest In Suleja Because Of El Zackzacky. Video / In A Hypothetical War Scenario The Iranian Army Will Take Nigeria To The Floor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Shegebanti007: 11:34am On Jan 05, 2016
Empty threat, they can do nothing.
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by jamst2(m): 11:35am On Jan 05, 2016
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Forwetinnah: 11:35am On Jan 05, 2016
APCsupporter:

Didn't you see that the guy accused Buhari of ordering for the killings because he is sunni? So I told him. The same thing happened Under gej. Is gej also a sunni? What's wrong with una head ne wailers?

grin
Smh..i agree with him though, don't get me wrong. It was this same Booooohari that ordered the release of countless Sunni BH. They were called his " misguided brothers " and sent home smiling. He's even making arrangements for them to be given amnesty, so? Why is he persecuting the Shittes?? BH has done worse yet they're very free citizens allowed to roam the streets and cause more havoc
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 05, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

Now you are looking for a way to call the dog a bad name in order to hang it.

Why would I want to hang the dog if it didn't deserve to be hanged in the first place?
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by olumalcolm(m): 11:44am On Jan 05, 2016
TimeManager:
The kind of christianity you guys practise leaves so much to be desired. Christianity of hypocrisy, propaganda, lies and of hatred. The judgement day will be very interesting. You bragged about your region & religion as if you chose the family& background you were born into. What stops the shiites observing their processions in iran where her laws allows for in the same manner the sunnis go to saudi for their annual practice. As coward as their hero.

The truth has spoken!
u hv jst opened ur mouth to speak trash. U shuld hv tried to quote wueva has infuriated u rather than categorize or tarnish the image of a particular religion cos of ur stupidity. I dnt knw wat u pple wnt to turn dis country into. God help us
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by olumalcolm(m): 11:46am On Jan 05, 2016
And Iran shuld pls mind their biz. We ain't under their stupid rule so they shuld nt gv us ultimatum again. They dnt hv anytin gud to offer this world than to cause havoc upon havoc. Bastard set of pple

1 Like

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by nnachukz(m): 11:47am On Jan 05, 2016
Banter1:
I'm disappointed.
Sorry for disappointing you. I allowed emotion to over ride my comment. I just can't understand why the military easily kill people on peaceful protest/procession. Why still go to their houses to burn it down and kill those who were not even part of the encounter? On what ground is their leader being held?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by olumalcolm(m): 11:56am On Jan 05, 2016
trillville:

Russia, China, and North Korea will attack USA, Israel, Germany and the U.K.
south korea,turkey,isreal etc will support America and co, it will lead to WORLD WAR and the world will come to an end shikena, lobatan.

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Barrysleek(m): 11:59am On Jan 05, 2016
So Nigeria is now a Colony of Iran. PMB doesn't take orders
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by OBAGADAFFI: 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
AwiLand:

NEVER.... who care about a bloody mallam in Aso Rock and his type will never cause world war. USA just cancelled all embargo on IRAN do you think they were just doing father Christmas..... IRAN is an important Nation, and with NUKES brother even if its just One, a country with 1000 nukes will still fear you. Its about saving human lives and USA cant dare try shit on IRAN, why have they not invaded IRAN like they did to IRAQ.

Iran has constantly denied having Nukes.

The West, Israel and Saudi have been looking for opportunity to strike Iran.
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by 247NewsUpdateNG: 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
jonnieoneng:

IN RECENT TIMES,ISLAM IN ALL ITS APPEARANCES HAVE PROVEN TO BE NON PEACE-LOVING.I DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO ZAKZAKY,BUT IF ANODA COUNTRY WILL THREATEN US BECOS OF HIM THEN THERE IS MORE TO THAT SECT THAN MEETS THE EYE.IT MUST BE TAKEN DOWN COMPLETELY.WE MUST NOT PAMPER PEOPLE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE IN NEGOTIATION.THIS IS NIGERIA AND WE ARE A CIRCULAR STATE

Quite right, but note I said they are more peaceful "when compared" to other Islamic sects.
Also, I didn't reference the Zakzaky case with the FG. I was only talking about Islam worldwide.
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Adeevah(m): 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

Now you are independent Nation after Buhari took orders from the Saudis to massacre his own people in Zaria all in the name of religious intolerance.

Think for once.

lol...you were there when he was givn the order right...Nigerians with unholy imaginations
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by yetunsbay(m): 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

But foolishly you are aligning to the Saudis.

This automatically brings Nigeria into the conflict.

Mind you the Russians and Chinnese have the Iranians back.

How are you going to deal with this coalition where the US is not in any way thinking of siding the Saudis?

Think for once.
educate me on russians & chinese
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by yetunsbay(m): 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
Iranu is doing Iran
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Bigsteveg(m): 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
I feel for the innocent ones. We only need to implore the good Nigerians around that side to stay away from then, don't be with them for too long cos u never can tell when war/bloodshed is coming.
Thank you
APCsupporter:

I am one of the victims of their lawlessness bros. They have been blocking roads for so long and nobody cared to challenge them. They truly deserved the killing but then what about the innocent ones? What about the innocent children and women? I went to the scene to watch and trust me I saw a bloody corpse of a dead baby. Was the baby also blocking the road?
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
APCsupporter:

Killing the innocent ones among them is like breeding another boko haram. Tell me what the offense of a 1 year old girl that she has to die for it? I saw a live corpse of a baby in one of their demolished houses.

I hate the shiites but I won't allow my hatred for them to make me support this extra-judicial killings
what if they (the Shiites) purposely allowed the baby remain in that room so that it will become a tragedy to attract sympathy.

I'm not justifying the act but I'm sure there was a first call to them but ofcos they ignored cos they had their own plans.

I'm also sure that if it was possible to do a quiet raid then they(Nigerian army) would have done that too, but who knows what story we'd have got?
Many innocent ones were involved but who's to blame?me no know sef cos I don't believe what the media reports. Why is it termed extrajudiciary killing anytime the govt is at war with internal threats but when the govt is attacked everyone goes silent?
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Lamasta(m): 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hmmm Threats, War songs, Hatred from Saudi and Iran the leader of Muslim nations chai is this what ISLAM is all about?

#quotemeandchopheavenlyslap
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by HRich(m): 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:
The Iranians do not blow hot empty rhetoric.

They are not in the business of negotiated dialogue.

This is evident with their demand for the release of the now executed Saudi Shiite cleric by the Saudi govt which they retaliated immediately with the summary execution of Quatari royals who where abducted by an obscure Iraqi shiite militia backed by Tehran.

Now that the Iranians have openly tabled their demands for the unconditional and immediate release of El Zakzacky, I believe they are doing this from a point of leverage and knowing how the Iranians roll they would have had a strong response already in place targeting specifically prominent figures or their relatives in the Nigerian Govt and the Sunni community.

I'm waiting to hear or see their target. Dem tink say Nigeria value life.
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by MrCEO69(m): 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
APCsupporter:
So zakzaky is above the law because of his ties with Iran right? Mtchew, Allah ya fisu ai.

But come o, the NA is the remote cause of this. After killing them and passing they should have let the matter be but they came back and burnt their houses, killing innocent infants and even babies in the process. Tomorrow if they take arms and decide to revenge would you blame them?

u r double sided! R u just looking for likes. Why did they arrest the man for that long, why not tk him to court and charge him straight away. This issue is like these because he is Shiite and no Sunni. What v bab done abt the fulani herds men, are they above the law... So u knw they still went ahead top kill innocent babies and burn down the houses.. U r Sunni right.
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by APCsupporter: 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
MrCEO69:

u r double sided! R u just looking for likes. Why did they arrest the man for that long, why not tk him to court and charge him straight away. This issue is like these because he is Shiite and no Sunni. What v bab done abt the fulani herds men, are they above the law... So u knw they still went ahead top kill innocent babies and burn down the houses.. U r Sunni right.

You think everybody is jobless like you? Will likes bring food to my table? Everything in this forum is about opinion so if you don't like my post, shut the fvck up.

There are hundreds of thousands of Nigerians that are still in prison without trial so who is zakzaky? A guy was arrested and spent 50 years in custody without any trial. When they checked, it was discovered that he only accidentally hit a man from Ado Bayero Family. And you think Zakzaky has spent too much time in custody?
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by DaBullIT(m): 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
You really think Nigeria is just Lagos ??

How will they dissolve Nigeria in 5 hrs ?

Guy , Nigeria is an ally to more than 15 countries, they won't sit back and let Iran do nonsense, International relations 101

besides, Iran already is a moving target , one mistake , all other countries will use the opportunity to invade

kozmokaz:

wake up man!!
Germany will never attack any country and also isreal will not draw it self into any crisis in d middle east

USA ?
I trust dem sha una must negotiate well befr day sale weapons to u guy not to talk of backing u up

more over China and Russia will stand firmly behind Iran !!

Iran will dissolve Nigeria in 5 hours!!
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by DaBullIT(m): 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
kaka74:

Go and read abt hezbollah dey won't invade naija but dey will cause chaos ehhhh

Well, if they succeed doing that, Na Godwin, but we know what our local terrorists are capable of , any change in MO will spark international interests

If you will think like me , Saudi also executed a Shiite Cleric, why aren't you afraid they'll invade Saudi Arabia ?
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by DaBullIT(m): 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
ttmacoy:
Lol and what is that based on?

Nigeria isn't part of NATO or does Nigeria have a defence agreement with the US UK Israel or Germany that I don't know about?

The US will probably impose sanctions and talk or use Nigeria as another proxy war, but don't expect US boots on the ground in Nigeria.

I don't see a war breaking out, more Iran funding and arming Shiite militia in Nigeria, but if a war were to break of we should get help from AU members as nigeria has been active on peace keeping missions in Africa.

Even North Korea the most isolated country in the world has allies , So don't tell me what i know
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by DaBullIT(m): 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
Harnny:

Dream on... Our oil?, Angola would easily fill the space.

bwababababajajajajahahahahahaha

Very funny
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by ayd91(m): 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
Seriously... this is very [size=20pt]Annoying [/size] . Who cares about the Sunni and Shiatts or whatever division you have... normally I a more reasonable stance but... Anybody who wants to go into any form of rebellion or violence should hitch a ride to Saudi Arabia or Iran... and Please Restrict your Violence there. [size=20pt]Nigeria has no desire for another senseless conflict let alone one of foreign manipulation[/size]. It's bad enough we have to deal with Islamic Extremism in the North East...

and for goodness sake... Islam is not the only religion in the world. Lets have some quiet.
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by DaBullIT(m): 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
Bros, Chilax, Leahy Law isn't the reason why sales of arms to nigeria was stopped, it was corruption, Do some findings , and in case you forgot , GEJ ended relations with US and US Army , Buhari changed all of that ..
gimakon:

Ei! I laugh in Ghanaian. For what?
Don't deceive your self, Islam has made Nigeria number one terrorist nation (possibly before Somalia) I'm not even sure Americans would even listen to you.

Leahy Law was instigated against nigeria for the sale of arms to us to combat boko haram, our weapons are bought from Russia, China and possibly South Africa or Korea. America can never repeat the same mistake they made for ISIS in terms of Nigeria. Get your facts right.
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by ttmacoy: 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
Yes North Korea's main ally is China, does that mean the US Germany and UK will fight Nigeria's war? No

France maintains strong ties with former French colonies and will protect them, but Nigeria does not have such ties or agreement with the UK so yes we have allies, but no the US, Germany and UK will NOT fight Nigeria's war.

DaBullIT:

Even North Korea the most isolated country in the world has allies , So don't tell me what i know
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by DaBullIT(m): 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
AwiLand:

NEVER.... who care about a bloody mallam in Aso Rock and his type will never cause world war. USA just cancelled all embargo on IRAN do you think they were just doing father Christmas..... IRAN is an important Nation, and with NUKES brother even if its just One, a country with 1000 nukes will still fear you. Its about saving human lives and USA cant dare try shit on IRAN, why have they not invaded IRAN like they did to IRAQ.

What you do not know is that many Americans are disappointed that Iran Scammed Obama into signing the production of Nuclear power plants only for Iran to strike deal with an ex soviet nation for production of arms, Iran is being monitored, especially by Israel, Any mistake will lead to retaliations from Nigeria's Allies , Israeil inclusive
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by kozmokaz(m): 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
DaBullIT:
You really think Nigeria is just Lagos ??

How will they dissolve Nigeria in 5 hrs ?

Guy , Nigeria is an ally to more than 15 countries, they won't sit back and let Iran do nonsense, International relations 101

besides, Iran already is a moving target , one mistake , all other countries will use the opportunity to invade

toothless allies grin

well it will take Iran just approximately 3:45 hour to hit Nigeria with a missile ( nuke)

Nigeria don't av any air defence system to intercept missiles and by d time Iran strike "almighty Nigeria" ..... doz allies will b found wanting!!!

USA will never side for Nigeria ....France is praying fr d disintegration of Nigeria!

isreal?
dey already av der problem to face !!!

d fact s dat no country will want to draw it self into any war in dis 21st century
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by DaBullIT(m): 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
sen8or:
don't feel sorry for ur ignorance
Sorry for having your tails between your legs

amazingspiderma:

Too much cartoons,wake up.
Cartoons ? Imagine

Noneroone:
lol

Holyman3:

Yes. The same way Jesus is attacking Muhammed after his followers burnt your churches.
Some of you need to grow up.
Whirlwind is blowing and nobody will defend you except yourself.
Your comparism does not make any sense whatsoever , If you must know Crusaders had enough of people's shyt is why they became crusaders, Iran can not attack Nigeria and if they do (Im like 99.9% sure they cant) Nigeria has allies and allies don't sit back and watch their neigbors being decimated

trillville:

Russia, China, and North Korea will attack USA, Israel, Germany and the U.K.
While that's possible , people don't just go to war, Saudi Arabia has executed another Sshiite leader today, why aren't arabians scared ??
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by DaBullIT(m): 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
One honest question, are you a military expert or your another bloke who's seen too many hollywood movies /??
kozmokaz:

toothless allies grin

well it will take Iran just approximately 3:45 hour to hit Nigeria with a missile ( nuke)

Nigeria don't av any air defence system to intercept missiles and by d time Iran strike "almighty Nigeria" ..... doz allies will b found wanting!!!

USA will never side for Nigeria ....France is praying fr d disintegration of Nigeria!

isreal?
dey already av der problem to face !!!

d fact s dat no country will want to draw it self into any war in dis 21st century

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by prettyboi1(m): 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
kozmokaz:
wat threat do u av?

wake up man!!
even Saudi knows dey are no match to Iran !

nigga Iran gat nukes!!
wat do Nigeria have?
dis guys are sophisticated !

just research on Fukushima and nagakasi

den u will know d power of nuclear weapons!

Oya na, go and submit your head let them step on na since you're so scared of them. Myself and the Nigerian government obviously won't tag along with your cowardice. All of you be quick to talk like you know what's happening in the world but still refuse to understand how international relations work or should work. So what...if Iran got nuclear bombs? They're going to unleash them on Nigeria? Wow! We're so scared right now. Nothing on earth would make Iran as stupid as declaring nuclear warfare with any nation or they would be erased from the surface of the earth. Do you know how many governments in the world have been waiting for 100% certainty that Iran possesses nuclear weapons so that they can fight Iran? The problem is there are too many wusses in this country... any little thing,y'all start pissing in your pants.
If Iran won't respect itself and stay out of our national affairs,then let them also expect us to do to them what they think they can do to us.

God Bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senator Nunieh And His Bride, Rose Ijeoma Dancing At Their Wedding / Angry Adamu Chases Journalists Out Of APC National Secretariat / CBN Uncovers ₦‎4 Million In Ogun, Knocks Commercial Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.