Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously (45316 Views)

Court Orders 24/7 Police Protection For El-Zakzaky & His Wife Upon Relase / Peaceful Protest In Suleja Because Of El Zackzacky. Video / In A Hypothetical War Scenario The Iranian Army Will Take Nigeria To The Floor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
DaBullIT:
Bros, Chilax, Leahy Law isn't the reason why sales of arms to nigeria was stopped, it was corruption, Do some findings , and in case you forgot , GEJ ended relations with US and US Army , Buhari changed all of that ..

If that is so, have they brought US boots to the North east? No, they are waiting for the time boko haram would kill one or two, as they killed by IS.

United States cannot, will not, wouldn't dream of, will not attempt to fight for nigeria, no matter the cause. Even the same US doesn't trust nigeria enough else, they would have been here to battle the insurgents...

Think about It man.

1 Like

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by kozmokaz(m): 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Iran has constantly denied having Nukes.

The West, Israel and Saudi have been looking for opportunity to strike Iran.

Israel can't dare to strike Iran!!

dem dey craze?

intact no country has DAT veto power to carry out such strike with out been back by united nation
( in which Russia and China must agree on )

north Korea has nukes

dey also have sub marines capable of lunching war heads
in in military warfare DAT is a very dangerous weapon !!!

y hasn't d west or USA striked dem yet?

dey are all sovereign states!!
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by prettyboi1(m): 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
kozmokaz:

toothless allies grin

well it will take Iran just approximately 3:45 hour to hit Nigeria with a missile ( nuke)

Nigeria don't av any air defence system to intercept missiles and by d time Iran strike "almighty Nigeria" ..... doz allies will b found wanting!!!

USA will never side for Nigeria ....France is praying fr d disintegration of Nigeria!

isreal?
dey already av der problem to face !!!

d fact s dat no country will want to draw it self into any war in dis 21st century

Lol..I'm sure you're the president of Nigeria so you obviously know about all the weapons we possess. See this one, who told you we don't have air defense systems? Smh....y'all just act like you know everything after watching Hollywood movies,it's terrible. Jeez!
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by OBAGADAFFI: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
kozmokaz:

Israel can't dare to strike Iran!!

dem dey craze?

intact no country has DAT veto power to carry out such strike with out been back by united nation
( in which Russia and China must agree on )

north Korea has nukes

dey also have sub marines capable of lunching war heads
in in military warfare DAT is a very dangerous weapon !!!

y hasn't d west or USA striked dem yet?

dey are all sovereign states!!

The only Country stopping Israel from striking Iran is the US.

1 Like

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by cmoneke: 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

You are already a puppet colony of Saudi Arabia by this act.

The Saudis want Nigeria for their leverage in the UN security council and as a source for disposable almajiri foot soldiers.

The best thing to do here is to as a matter of urgency take a non aligned stance as we usually did in the past and also ensure that immediate and unconditional release of El Zakzacky or else the situation will degenerate beyond your zombie comprehension level.
So nigeria Should release him y so ur afraid or in support of d movement but don't for get kanu is in jail too no body treatent to kiil anyone hmmmm nigeria we can be one
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by kozmokaz(m): 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
DaBullIT:
One honest question, are you a military expert or your another bloke who's seen too many hollywood movies /??
grin

Hollywood movie sweet sha

but on a serious note
am into d system (military research )
u can call me a military expert I will still answer
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by kozmokaz(m): 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
prettyboi1:

Lol..I'm sure you're the president of Nigeria so you obviously know about all the weapons we possess. See this one, who told you we don't have air defense systems? Smh....y'all just act like you know everything after watching Hollywood movies,it's terrible. Jeez!

who dash Nigeria air defence system?

1 Like

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by kozmokaz(m): 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

The only Country stopping Israel from striking Iran is the US.
lol
I repeat
Israel never chop belle full to strike Iran!!!

go chk world military power

1 Like

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Uten9z(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
somecountry need to ask us to release Rev. King too.
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by arabianights: 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
APCsupporter:
So zakzaky is above the law because of his ties with Iran right? Mtchew, Allah ya fisu ai.

But come o, the NA is the remote cause of this. After killing them and passing they should have let the matter be but they came back and burnt their houses, [b]killing innocent infants and even babies in the process. To[/b]morrow if they take arms and decide to revenge would you blame them?

Na lie......... they wheres your evidence to the clai, of killings by NA? listen theres more than meets the eyes .Na knows exactly what they are doing and am quite sure Shiites are affiliated to boko haram ,which am sure was traced with evidence.Whatever happens was just a subtle warning from government to alert them that they know and they mean business.......Zakzakky knowsexactly what this is all about so all this story story na for media
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by APCsupporter: 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
arabianights:

Na lie......... they wheres your evidence to the clai, of killings by NA? listen theres more than meets the eyes .Na knows exactly what they are doing and am quite sure Shiites are affiliated to boko haram ,which am sure was traced with evidence.Whatever happens was just a subtle warning from government to alert them that they know and they mean business.......Zakzakky knowsexactly what this is all about so all this story story na for media

I don't have evidence right now but you can go to zaria and search. Trust me you will get the video before you ask up to 10 people. I went to the scene and saw things for myself

1 Like

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by arabianights: 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
APCsupporter:

I don't have evidence right now but you can go to zaria and search. Trust me you will get the video before you ask up to 10 people. I went to the scene and saw things for myself

the burning you are claiming did not take any one's lives... thats my point
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by ElCapone(m): 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

But foolishly you are aligning to the Saudis.

This automatically brings Nigeria into the conflict.

Mind you the Russians and Chinnese have the Iranians back.

How are you going to deal with this coalition where the US is not in any way thinking of siding the Saudis?

Think for once.
The last time I checked america gat a base in saudi, and infact saudi is an Ally to america, a fact that has cause a lot concern for muslims who believe americans to the infidels so plz check ur facts again!!!
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by BraniacX(m): 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
whitecloth:

Very good bro, but don't you think this will look as if we are on Iran side in the view of the global community? to them it will look as if we are bowing down to there pressure, and more so, there can't be any solidify assurance that el zakzacky will be in exile over there, he'll surely become a hero, and Saudi won't fund it funny to us knowing fully well we have more part in Saudi than Iran.
What's your view ?

trust me on this, before ever the Iranians came out with their public ultimatum they must have tried privately and diplomatically to resolve this issue with buhari and Nigeria to no avail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by BraniacX(m): 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
DaBullIT:
If Iran attacks Nigeria , USA, Israel, Germany UK will attack them

not this dumbo again! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by DaBullIT(m): 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
BraniacX:

not this dumbo again! undecided
Your daddy got a new name?
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by DaBullIT(m): 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
It's like you didn't read what I wrote

GEJ ended relations with US government when it was obvious that the real sponsors of boko haram sect is about to be discovered

If US and UK brought foot soldiers to battle Boko Haram and oil bunkering far back as 2003 I'm quite certain they would participate in fighting for Nigeria , just glance through the links below then tell me if I am wrong

http://thenigeriangazette.com/photo-combat-ready-us-marines-arrive-nigeria/

http://www.nigerianwatch.com/news/4377-us-marines-carry-out-first-arrests-of-two-boko-haram-members-in-benue-state

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/tag/u-s-marines

above is Boko Haram related

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/oil-theft-us-uk-special-forces-arrive-to-assist-nigerian-military/160879/

Bunkering related

gimakon:

If that is so, have they brought US boots to the North east? No, they are waiting for the time boko haram would kill one or two, as they killed by IS.

United States cannot, will not, wouldn't dream of, will not attempt to fight for nigeria, no matter the cause. Even the same US doesn't trust nigeria enough else, they would have been here to battle the insurgents...

Think about It man.
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by persius555(m): 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
ElCapone:
The last time I checked america gat a base in saudi, and infact saudi is an Ally to america, a fact that has cause a lot concern for muslims who believe americans to the infidels so plz check ur facts again!!!
In recent times, economic relations btw the US and the saudis has been strained as regards the saudis insistence on flooding the market with enough crude to frustrate the US shale oil production. Why do you think america is bent on lifting economic sanctions against iran after decades? On realising this, the saudis have in recent times also consolidated ties with russia and israel (iran's number one enemy).
At the moment, russia is trying to cool frayed nerves btw the two middle east leaders. For all i care, the lifting of iran's sanction by the US and NATO countries has only suceeded in heating up the ME. Israel and saudi arabia have a common enemy in iran, russia and the US both have contentious issues to resolve in ukraine but are willing to play neutral actors. As for iran, over the years they have mastered the art of fighting proxy wars effectively, so long as we effectively check BH and any sunni inspired militancy,now is the better time to deal with iran over zakzaky issue. Release the sheikh and make iran sign an undertaken that him and his member will be peaceful in going about their religious proceedings according to the rules of the land. The iranians will see this as diplomacy contrary to the saudi's execution of a fellow sheikh. No one is interested in un-necessary power tussle, just international diplomacy. Moreover, russia and china are assets we cant afford to lose right now. As for the iranians, a change in govt at the white house will definitely spell doom for them.

1 Like

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by stabilizer: 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
gunpoint:

I almost was taking you seriously
These comments mark you as a mad man

Why? Whats the matter? But its just the way he sees things, Why dont just post your opinion and make a better suggestion/observation rather going mad at someone's post... Lolz grin
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by stabilizer: 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
Owliver:
we no find people wey we senior find trouble like ghana, benin republic, haita or bukina faso. na iran we go find trouble hehehehehehe angry

I beg, where are you from? I'm not sure you are part of us? How is Venus or are you writing from Mars ??
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by WaffenSS(m): 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
APCsupporter:
So zakzaky is above the law because of his ties with Iran right? Mtchew, Allah ya fisu ai.

But come o, the NA is the remote cause of this. After killing them and passing they should have let the matter be but they came back and burnt their houses, killing innocent infants and even babies in the process. Tomorrow if they take arms and decide to revenge would you blame them?

According to informed rumors the inner city shiites were arming up for a rampage in town when the military invaded to contain them.

Not taking action would've led to a violent uprising.
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by stabilizer: 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
gunpoint:

Unfortunately this is a lie. Though Iran supports a few terrorist organizations, part of Iran's policy is yo seek legitimacy for these organizations. Hezbollah is a political party in Lebanon, the Iraqi Shiite militia is a legitimate force recognized by that govt and so on and so forth. Not so the Saudis, they fund terror cells the world over. Iran actually preaches political Islam, albeit their Shiite version, Saudi preaches theological Islam, the wahabbi version, the type that says kill who ever disagrees with you, stone this person, dismember that person.
They are both evil to degrees, BUT SAUDI ARABIA IS THE GREATER EVIL OF BOTH

Which means Saudi Arabia can promote northern bros towards more Bombin and all if Pmb decision doesnt favor them ... (Ah swear I'm lost) I beg make dem no throw bomb sha
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by prophetfire: 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:
The Iranians do not blow hot empty rhetoric.

They are not in the business of negotiated dialogue.

This is evident with their demand for the release of the now executed Saudi Shiite cleric by the Saudi govt which they retaliated immediately with the summary execution of Quatari royals who where abducted by an obscure Iraqi shiite militia backed by Tehran.

Now that the Iranians have openly tabled their demands for the unconditional and immediate release of El Zakzacky, I believe they are doing this from a point of leverage and knowing how the Iranians roll they would have had a strong response already in place targeting specifically prominent figures or their relatives in the Nigerian Govt and the Sunni community.

one big screw has gone loose in your head.nonsence. If he has commited crimes,let his sorry ass be fried.
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by whocanbewho(m): 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

I will reopen discussions with the Iranians and assure them of El Zakzacky's release on the condition they (Iranians) take him into exile. In response to this I will assure the Iranians of Nigeria's neutrality in the ongoing conflict and will set up a public enquiry looking into the Shiite massacre and promise to bring to book anybody in the army responsible for or part of the Zaria massacre.

A high powered delegation led by the President will meet with the Iranian govt over the issue in Tehran where the President will state his readiness to carry out a thorough investigation into the massacre.

There will be cameras and a handshake and the matter will die in 3 days time

don't you think that's like turning our back on the saudis while we embrace iran. Saudi will start viewing us from the perspective of the friend of my enemy is my enemy...
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by MrCEO69(m): 9:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
APCsupporter:

You think everybody is jobless like you? Will likes bring food to my table? Everything in this forum is about opinion so if you don't like my post, shut the fvck up.

There are hundreds of thousands of Nigerians that are still in prison without trial so who is zakzaky? A guy was arrested and spent 50 years in custody without any trial. When they checked, it was discovered that he only accidentally hit a man from Ado Bayero Family. And you think Zakzaky has spent too much time in custody?

just look at what u wrote, so because others were jailed wrongly we should continue. Well ur brothers are still killing pple and nothing is been done about it. Karma is a bitch remember. www.nairaland.com/2844549/15-farmers-killed-fresh-fulani
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by stabilizer: 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
prettyboi1:

Defense system? No be only defense system, All we've got is corruption and selfishness system ... Wetin even concern me, If dem like make dem throw intercontinental ballistic nukes, I go survive, No be Iran go wipe Naija patapata, It sure for me die,

Maybe this treat will make our government focus more on armament

1 Like

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by stabilizer: 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
prophetfire:
one big screw has gone loose in your head.nonsence. If he has commited crimes,let his sorry ass be fried.

BIG SCREW ? GONE LOOSE? IN HEAD[/size][size=8pt] FOR THAT MATTER ... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by whocanbewho(m): 10:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
kozmokaz:
wat threat do u av?

wake up man!! even Saudi knows dey are no match to Iran !
nigga Iran gat nukes!! wat do Nigeria have? dis guys are sophisticated !
just research on [b]Fukushima and nagakasi[b]
den u will know d power of nuclear weapons!
Hiroshima and nagasaki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by whocanbewho(m): 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
kozmokaz:
wat threat do u av?

wake up man!!
even Saudi knows dey are no match to Iran !

nigga Iran gat nukes!!
wat do Nigeria have?
dis guys are sophisticated !

just research on [b]Fukushima and nagakasi[b]

den u will know d power of nuclear weapons!
Hiroshima and nagasaki[b]
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by zanga420: 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
APCsupporter:

There you go again. Who has time to hate the shiites? Please majority of us don't give a fvck about them. Do you know that they have been blocking roads for several years and we(the Sunnis) didn't take action? You will see them swearing that nobody can pass and even insulting us but nobody cared to take action. We have enough numbers to totally eradicate them if we want to.

Similar thing happened in gej's administration. Is gej also a sunni
Its ok
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Dreadful: 11:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
LordOdin:
[s][/s]the doom is for Your family only
Keep fooling around you'll see it happen to your door step
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by gunpoint(m): 11:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
stabilizer:

Why? Whats the matter? But its just the way he sees things, Why dont just post your opinion and make a better suggestion/observation rather going mad at someone's post... Lolz grin
Well if one village idiot can go off like that on every leader of civilized society the way he did, he should be called out.
With great data available comes a great expectation to post responsibly

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senator Nunieh And His Bride, Rose Ijeoma Dancing At Their Wedding / Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing / Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.