Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,166 members, 7,829,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously (45286 Views)

Court Orders 24/7 Police Protection For El-Zakzaky & His Wife Upon Relase / Peaceful Protest In Suleja Because Of El Zackzacky. Video / In A Hypothetical War Scenario The Iranian Army Will Take Nigeria To The Floor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 05, 2016
I think Iran should be taken seriously because it is a terrorist state with teeth. I do not agree that Nigeria should succumb to its threats; implied or otherwise. No country has the right to meddle in the affairs of another sovereign state. Iran routinely executes people, you cannot even share your faith with other people without danger to your human existence. Yet it routinely insists on its right to do what it likes within its territorial boundaries. Iran should stay off Nigeria. No one can tame the Nigerian spirit. Nigeria is not Yemen.

TheDevilIsALai:
The Iranians do not blow hot empty rhetoric.

They are not in the business of negotiated dialogue.

This is evident with their demand for the release of the now executed Saudi Shiite cleric by the Saudi govt which they retaliated immediately with the summary execution of Quatari royals who where abducted by an obscure Iraqi shiite militia backed by Tehran.

Now that the Iranians have openly tabled their demands for the unconditional and immediate release of El Zakzacky, I believe they are doing this from a point of leverage and knowing how the Iranians roll they would have had a strong response already in place targeting specifically prominent figures or their relatives in the Nigerian Govt and the Sunni community.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by klax(m): 8:15am On Jan 05, 2016
Taken seriously as how Who a hell is iran Pls dont come here to preach that your silly cowardness ok. Boko haram will threatening us, ISIS will threaten us, Fulani Herdsmen will threaten us, Al fucking Queda will threaten us and the bloody Iran too threatening us I repeat to Hell with Iran let them do their worst.

The bloody Zaksky or Zakademon committed offense here in Nigeria soil and he is a Nigeria so what a hell did Iran think they are Nothing but a piece of useless wool. Iraq with Mr Sadam boasted of nuclear lies and where is the nuclear rants now and he was shut down so if Iran think oh because they are having one weapon or the other pls let them go and die they can not do anything. Bleep to Iran, Zaksky or whatever should remain in prison.

3 Likes

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Dreadful: 8:17am On Jan 05, 2016
nnachukz:
Abegi wetin concern me? no be for north them go do their retaliation. Make them catch who they want catch even the President I no care.
lol
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by mosheall: 8:18am On Jan 05, 2016
Why should IRAN (isis) open. Her gully mouth to talk, must nigerian suverign power be interfared? Peace and harmoney should be our focal Point, It has been ovious that the eveil which this ppl wanted to hatch in nigerian using sheitte or shitte what ever has. Been defeated that is why thy are crying blood. I think its very disturbing to them. Seeing that Boko haram is not being an issue again so they want to start start with shitte, who is an individual to ve a group of jobless illiterate people Armed, for what? What is Their ideology and what has been their massege, if death was not knocking why should they block a. Federal road to the extents of them attarcking a whole CDS convoy? Nigeria govt should make use of their allies pls, don't knw. We will leave our country for all these muslem xtended shiette, but why. Is it that muslems are courses of all the problems. In D world, don't they feel ashamed and disturbed? are the good once trying to solve this problems on their own? Or doesn't it affect them?. IRAN or IRAK should leave us alone pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by marqueetim(m): 8:21am On Jan 05, 2016
LOL
thunder74:
Since Bokoharam is "technically" defeated, NA needs something to keep them busy hene creating another monsters.
Security hardware contract on my mind.
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by whitebone(m): 8:22am On Jan 05, 2016
I RAN away cry
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Aurelius1(m): 8:23am On Jan 05, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

I will reopen discussions with the Iranians and assure them of El Zakzacky's release on the condition they (Iranians) take him into exile. In response to this I will assure the Iranians of Nigeria's neutrality in the ongoing conflict and will set up a public enquiry looking into the Shiite massacre and promise to bring to book anybody in the army responsible for or part of the Zaria massacre.

A high powered delegation led by the President will meet with the Iranian govt over the issue in Tehran where the President will state his readiness to carry out a thorough investigation into the massacre.

There will be cameras and a handshake and the matter will die in 3 days time

Your proposal, good as it seem, is as if you are bowing to Iran. BTW who is Iran to issue threats to a sovereign nation? Bro, if El Zackzaky is found to have to have commited any offence he should face the law. If he is innocent, then he should be released unconditionally. To hell with Iran. Iran is just a world-power wannabe. They can't do nothing. I repeat, nothing. Let them handle tiny Israel first.

3 Likes

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by salvation77177: 8:23am On Jan 05, 2016
Ok Let's wait and see what Iran will do because of a lawless individual who is terrorising the country under the guise of religion.
Nigerians won't allow Iran to meddle in our internal affairs because we as a nation won't do that to them. Nonsense.
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by signz: 8:24am On Jan 05, 2016
My fear is that with the huge number of Lebanese in Nigeria, some may even be Hezbollah members. We may have Hezbollah sleeper cells here in Nigeria that can be activated by just a call from Tehran.

5 Likes

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Cubeet: 8:24am On Jan 05, 2016
Who is Iran to Dictate for us
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Dreadful: 8:25am On Jan 05, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

You are already a puppet colony of Saudi Arabia by this act.

The Saudis want Nigeria for their leverage in the UN security council and as a source for disposable almajiri foot soldiers.

The best thing to do here is to as a matter of urgency take a non aligned stance as we usually did in the past and also ensure that immediate and unconditional release of El Zakzacky or else the situation will degenerate beyond your zombie comprehension level.
My brother if only the Nigerian Govt will listen. These Iranians are strict u could imagine them cutting diplomatic ties with Saudi Arabia immediately after the Cleric execution. I sense doom for Nigeria if Zakzaky is not released.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by ysquare(m): 8:27am On Jan 05, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

You are already a puppet colony of Saudi Arabia by this act.

The Saudis want Nigeria for their leverage in the UN security council and as a source for disposable almajiri foot soldiers.

The best thing to do here is to as a matter of urgency take a non aligned stance as we usually did in the past and also ensure that immediate and unconditional release of El Zakzacky or else the situation will degenerate beyond your zombie comprehension level.
Don't you think unconditional release of El Zakzacky will make Nigeria a puppet colony of Iran

1 Like

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by teebaxy(m): 8:27am On Jan 05, 2016
trillville:

Russia, China, and North Korea will attack USA, Israel, Germany and the U.K.
Israel alone can defeat the aforementioned
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by APCsupporter: 8:27am On Jan 05, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

Stop being a boko online

Join the jihad and get your 77 Virgins now

Offer lasts as long as stocks are available

Seun somebody is advising me terorrist
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by olanshi: 8:27am On Jan 05, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

I will reopen discussions with the Iranians and assure them of El Zakzacky's release on the condition they (Iranians) take him into exile. In response to this I will assure the Iranians of Nigeria's neutrality in the ongoing conflict and will set up a public enquiry looking into the Shiite massacre and promise to bring to book anybody in the army responsible for or part of the Zaria massacre.

A high powered delegation led by the President will meet with the Iranian govt over the issue in Tehran where the President will state his readiness to carry out a thorough investigation into the massacre.

You made absolute sense in your contribution so far. More grease to your elbow. But we can't allow him go on exile, he is one of us and a Nigerian citizen. We dialogue with him and his fellow shiite.

The Nigerian Army took it too far by killing and burning there houses!

I remember vividly well, that the US-Led war in Iraq gave birth to suicide bombings here and there. The world was at peace before the US-Led war in Iraq.

They apologies after the war saying they got the wrong Intel, but can their apology bring back the lost life's and properties.

We have a lot to deal with internally than to put up the drum of war, we really have to thread careful in this country not to be use to front a war that doesn't concern us.

Seeking global peace doesn't mean we are coward.

I embrace peace! We have to be very diplomatic in this issue!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by APCsupporter: 8:27am On Jan 05, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

Stop being a boko online

Join the jihad and get your 77 Virgins now

Offer lasts as long as stocks are available

Seun somebody is advising me to become a terorrist
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Dreadful: 8:29am On Jan 05, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

But foolishly you are aligning to the Saudis.

This automatically brings Nigeria into the conflict.

Mind you the Russians and Chinnese have the Iranians back.

How are you going to deal with this coalition where the US is not in any way thinking of siding the Saudis?

Think for once.
The US that have been strategising vehemently to bring down Saudi Arabia. This is an easy platform to do that. Nigeria should take caution o. Am a Biafran though

1 Like

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by benELOHIM7(m): 8:29am On Jan 05, 2016
I love this plot. If buhari unconditionaly releases zakzaky, he must unconditionaly release nnamdi kanu. His failure to release zakzaky will result in nigeria losing ties with iran and many other countries allied with iran. Come UN referendum, the zoo falls and the land of the rising sun shines!

Dont you just love chess? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by slowice(m): 8:29am On Jan 05, 2016
We should stop comparing Nigeria with Iran....d thing is Nigeria is no match for Iran so let's jx rule out d issue of attack n focus on how d Nigeria govt ll stop being religious n settle this issue with Iran amicably. Beside d NA actually attacked n killed d shia member because of d same religious intolerance(muslims sha) cos d american army wouldn't do same on d own soil, to their own country men(fact).....besides na who wan come to our defence? Na US wey dey dodge frm wahala abi UK....3rd wrld war on account of an african cun3 isn't happening.
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Dreadful: 8:30am On Jan 05, 2016
benELOHIM7:
I love this plot. If buhari unconditionaly releases zakzaky, he must unconditionaly release nnamdi kanu. His failure to release zakzaky will result in nigeria losing ties with iran and many other countries allied with iran. Come UN referendum, the zoo falls and the land of the rising sun shines!

Dont you just love chess? cheesy
Exactly brother. The zoo must fall because their leader is a dullard.

1 Like

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 05, 2016
U are nothing morethan a shia scumbag....so bcuz iran want zakzaky to be release after all his crime u mean we should just relealse him..? Are we not aligning with the iran then...? Zakzaky would be hang an nothing would happen, abacha did it and buhari would nt be an exceptional, we cant afford hizbullah terrorist in the north, and its we muslism in the north prefer to aligne millions time with saudi than to listen to the iran shia slowpoke ......so why not fuckoff since u ain a muslim and a northerner........try saying this rubbish in zaria and expect a bloddy nose u slowpoke
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Holyman3(m): 8:34am On Jan 05, 2016
DaBullIT:
If Iran attacks Nigeria , USA, Israel, Germany UK will attack them

Yes. The same way Jesus is attacking Muhammed after his followers burnt your churches.
Some of you need to grow up.
Whirlwind is blowing and nobody will defend you except yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Idiataqueen(f): 8:36am On Jan 05, 2016
ehinmowo:
this is an opportunity for Nigeria to show d world that we are truly sovereign even if it's by blood.
u mean ur blood?

1 Like

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 05, 2016
[s]
TheDevilIsALai:

[/s]this sh!t will happen only in ur sill dreams mr. Ur lunatic leader will be executed nd You won't do sh!t
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Noneroone(m): 8:37am On Jan 05, 2016
DaBullIT:
lol
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 05, 2016
[s]
Dreadful:
My brother if only the Nigerian Govt will listen. These Iranians are strict u could imagine them cutting diplomatic ties with Saudi Arabia immediately after the Cleric execution. I sense doom for Nigeria if Zakzaky is not released.
[/s]the doom is for Your family only
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by mKc9ET(m): 8:39am On Jan 05, 2016
Chai!! this year go hot ooo buhari head go burst for the troubles he is going to face this year.
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Dreadful: 8:39am On Jan 05, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

This is an intellect speaking. Bro i've decided to follow you. You are too much Sir. #respect

1 Like

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by SoNature(m): 8:40am On Jan 05, 2016
ehinmowo:
this is an opportunity for Nigeria to show d world that we are truly sovereign even if it's by blood.

Exactly, but the blood will first involve yours and those of your family members
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by amazingspiderma: 8:40am On Jan 05, 2016
DaBullIT:
Too much cartoons,wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by freeedosa(m): 8:43am On Jan 05, 2016
I pray Nigeria is not being drawn into world war 3
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by sen8or(m): 8:47am On Jan 05, 2016
DaBullIT:
don't feel sorry for ur ignorance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Accident: Governor Yahaya Bello On Crutches At The Presidential Villa. Photos / Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu / Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.