Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,261 members, 7,839,325 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim (18215 Views)

Sule Lamido Mobbed At The Wedding Of Ringim's 4 Daughters (Photos) / Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs / Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by DiademSh07: 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
wiseoneking:
Well, the yoruba there are no more yoruba since they have adopted igbo Culture, language, names and are not proud of their conoid heritage. I think they are not upto 2000 but they prefer their igbn adopted tribe.
The present Oba in Ugbodu that affirmed he and his people are Yoruba is a ghost? LOL!
In fact, your statement confirmed the Op's thread of ibos wanting to colonise people! Why can't ibo live and let other be! They swear for you na!
Yeye!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
DiademSh07:

Same way there are Igala and non-ibos in Abia, Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi!
Every state has few minority such as Ondo and Kwara but that doesn't mean the state belong to them!
Gosh! I wonder how ibo reason!

These Igbos are indigenous to these states not that they own it. You best drop the mentality that Igbos want to own everything. Such weight will only pull you down.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by flokii: 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
MrAnalyst:

No international body or sane country jn these age would watch Biafran internationals killed in Nigeria for getting their own country. Things don't work like that. Their rights are fully protected.

True!

buh a country can set new rules and laws that'll bind every citizen..

and you sure know how d fulanis reason nw..

yorubas still get chill small buh awusas..

dunno how they'll take it o

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by DiademSh07: 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
m4una:

Pls where do we have non igbos in Ebonyi state?
The Ntezi people are no ibos! Even the Ezza!
Infact, ibo's region as a whole has the largest area that do not belong to them yet they are the first to dictate for the several tribes in SS!
Yeye!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by jmaine: 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Any attempt by any group or groups to "colonise" the South South will be met with brute force and resisted with all of our might undecided

@OP: There is nothing to fear! We are able grin

You were baited by a certain Ringim and you fell for it . . .Are you that simple minded . . . . . Wow !!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by DiademSh07: 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
MrAnalyst:

These Igbos are indigenous to these states not that they own it. You best drop the mentality that Igbos want to own everything. Such weight will only pull you down.
Just as the Igalas are also indigenous to the states in SE region! So, what's your point?
Land grabbers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by m4una(m): 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
DiademSh07:

Infact, ibo's region as a whole has the largest area that do not belong to them yet they are the first to dictate for the several tribes in SS!
Yeye!

Pls i don't have time for bigotry, but pls kindly stop saying what you know nothing of...
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
flokii:

True!

yorubas still get chill small buh awasas..

Yes,Nigeria can enact harsh policies to impede Igbo businesses but you can't kill the Biafrans. The consequences would be heavy for Nigeria.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
flokii:

True!

yorubas still get chill small buh awasas..

Yes,Nigeria can enact harsh policies to impede Biafran businesses and occupation but you can't kill the Biafrans,just because they now have their country. The consequences would be heavy for Nigeria.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
DiademSh07:

Yeye!

Hmmmm. Ezzas are not Igbo. Can you tell that to an Ezza man? I know this people o.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
DiademSh07:

Yeye!

Hmmmm. Ezzas are not Igbo. Can you tell that to an Ezza man? I know this people. They can be very uhmmm...Aggressive.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
DiademSh07:

Just as the Igalas are also indigenous to the states in SE region! So, what's your point?
Land grabbers!

Igbos are no Land Grabbers. That's absurd. The Igbos in SS can speak for themselves. Let me refer you to one or two of them so you won't say I said so. cc Rose2014 Ugomba. Your attention is needed.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by m4una(m): 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
MrAnalyst:

Hmmmm. Ezzas are not Igbo. Can you tell that to an Ezza man? I know this people o.

Bro, i tire for the guy o. If he says that shit to an ezza man face huh...na sorry go be ehm name.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by flokii: 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
MrAnalyst:

Yes,Nigeria can enact harsh policies to impede Biafran businesses and occupation but you can't kill the Biafrans,just because they now have their country. The consequences would be heavy for Nigeria.

oh!.. I now see ur view point

you think Nigeria will still exist after biafraa leaves? capital NO

others will def. form their own countries too... d minorities will then choose who they want to go with.. buh SS can decide to stand-alone cos they are fit..

that's why igbos won't be safe elsewhere.. and I don't think d SE can accommodate all igbos in case of an uprising..

it's a pointless agitation if you ask me...

even Ojukwu that startd d movement regretted bfor he died... d igbos could have been more developed than this.. they had to start afresh after d civil war

all their properties, bank accounts, evrytin gone..

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
m4una:

Bro, i tire for the guy o. If he says that shit to an ezza man face huh...na sorry go be ehm name.

Tbh,if he tells it to my colleague,Chigbo. I'm not bragging but sorry is an understatement.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Slikbae: 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
The igbos in SS are seen as immigrants. Ask any SSerner, we never refer to the igbos as Niger Deltans nor SSerners. This isn't a form of segregation , it has always been that way. If "we" are lenient enough, we "may" give them Anioma. Nothing more, nothing less.
MrAnalyst:

Okay. Do you know forcing the Igbos in SS to stay in Nigeria after Biafra is declared in SE only,would amount to the same war? Cause they would like to leave too

Cc: Slikbae
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by m4una(m): 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
MrAnalyst:

Tbh,if he tells it to my colleague,Chigbo. I'm not bragging but sorry is an understatement.

Bro i am an Ezza man. I know he can't say that before me...
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Amberon: 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
I don't understand you people. what sort of confusion and delusion is This? you want Biafra but you don't want to live in it?? Newsflash, it will become a Must. Nigeria WL simply pass a law that orders the evacuation of every biafran who doesn't have a Nigerian visa. Of course y'all won't be allowed back into Nigeria.
MrAnalyst:

If for instance,Biafra is actualized. What will happen is that the Biafrans will come out on the streets of Lagos,Abuja etc to celebrate their new found country. After which they'll go back to their businesses. Nobody will forcefully eject anybody. They have rights.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by DiademSh07: 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
dearpreye:

I've tried as much as possible to refuse to disagree with you online though I've done that with you offline. In this time and age it's really saddening when someone like YOU keep making statements that are untrue and baseless. For the records, I'll support any agitation that will either restructure this system OR take me out of it.

Who's enjoying our oil at the moment? The Igbos or the Waziri and their folks? Why should you support a people who are cheating you daylight while painting others as those who want to cheat you? I'll rather continue this talk with you offline.

Please, your insinuations about the Igbos attempting to take our lands is nauseating and insulting to me. Bro, if the SS keeps monkeying itself into the delusion that the Igbo man needs their polluted land, let them continue.

I'll stand with the Igbos and any other group of people who want to chart their own course. Let the SS keep embarrassing itself.

Why should one Waziri from the North make such a speech? It's simply because his understand the workings of the mind of the average SS person. I won't fall for their divide and rule tactics AGAIN.
LOL!
As if the Ibos are innocent in that aspect! The likes of Emeka offor, Andy Uba, Nwosu, Arthur Eze, Ndoji are all dancing on top of the oilwells they own, right?
I do wonder why you are so fixated on Barcanista who's crime is wanting his identity not to be mixed up and requesting the Ibos to fight for resource control if they really want to help the SS! So, what's the fuss?
In fact, no SS people would disagree with such opinion except some ibo affiliated tribes in SS and even then, they don't quite disagree with Barcanista's point but just that the desire to join their kins in their phantom Biafra outweigh all reasons. Hence, I wonder what's your own real motive? Are you courting an Ibo lady that you are trying to impress or do you have an Ibo mother? Or probably has some business in the east that you are afraid would waste away if Biafra is actualised?
Whatever it is, don't sell your identity for a piece of measly Porridge like Essau did!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
flokii:

oh!.. I now see ur view point

you think Nigeria will still exist after biafraa leaves? capital NO

others will def. form their own countries too... d minorities will then choose who they want to go with.. buh SS can decide to stand-alone cos they are fit..

that's why igbos won't be safe elsewhere.. and I don't think d SE can accommodate all igbos in case of an uprising..

it's a pointless agitation if you ask me...

even Ojukwu that startd d movement regretted bfor he died... d igbos could have been more developed than this.. they had to start afresh after d civil war

all their properties, bank accounts, evrytin gone..

The agitation is not pointless. The system is in shambles. I believe Igbos are being proactive now. No more "siddon look". That's just the thing
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by DiademSh07: 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
MrAnalyst:

Igbos are no Land Grabbers. That's absurd. The Igbos in SS can speak for themselves. Let me refer you to one or two of them so you won't say I said so. cc Rose2014 Ugomba. Your attention is needed.
Stating beyond reason that SS are part of your phantom biafra says otherwise!
And Rose2014 is no SS!
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
Slikbae:
The igbos in SS are seen as immigrants. Ask any SSerner, we never refer to the igbos as Niger Deltans nor SSerners. This isn't a form of segregation , it has always been that way. If "we" are lenient enough, we "may" give them Anioma. Nothing more, nothing less.

Hmm. The indigenes of Oyigbo,Etche or Anioma are immigrants? Well,they can speak for themselves. cc Ugomba
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by DiademSh07: 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
MrAnalyst:

The agitation is not pointless. The system is in shambles. I believe Igbos are being proactive now. No more "siddon look". That's just the thing
LOL!
Why did ibo 'siddon look' when Jonathan was still in power!
Ibo no go kill pesin with laugh!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by flokii: 7:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
MrAnalyst:

it's for their own good.. buh d agitation is unnecessary

Ojukwu warned that nobody should start d biafraa struggle in an interview he granted to a British journalist

after he was pardoned and allowed to return home... I watched d clip and I think I still have it sef

there are others ways to be pro-active and be successful

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by DiademSh07: 7:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
MrAnalyst:

Hmm. The indigenes of Oyigbo,Etche or Anioma are immigrants? Well,they can speak for themselves. cc Ugomba
Oyigbo are immigrant! Simple!
And not all Anioma are ibos!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Kirigidi(m): 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
wiseoneking:
You yoruba boy again, who do you refer to us. Ifeanyi okowa of Delta is an hausa man or Nwike is a yoruba man to you. Continue to deceive your self. If SS is made a country today, an igbo man will still be a president and dominates. NOI, Edozien, Okowa, ovia, okocha, keshi, utom utomi, etc they are all conoid or resemble your ancestors? A mature woman like you should know better. Lol
Stop foolin urself! Apart frm Rivers, Igbos ar minority in Delta State. D emergence of Okowa as Govnor was made posible by PDP's zoning arrangment of d govnorship positn introduced by James Ibori just to promote equity and fairnes among d 3 senatorial districts, because since d creatn of Delta State d Igbos hav neva produced d govnor. They complaind of marginalizatn and dat they bin allow to occupy d govnorship positn. If not for zoning formula to compensate Delta North, an Igboman won't hav bin govnor in Delta State. Even so, Okowa stil remain Ibori's boy!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by DiademSh07: 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
wiseoneking:
just tell me the name of your tribe in that tiny Rivers. Be bold enough to name your tribe. You are even a minority inside minority. I know that you are feeling the impact of the igbos even in your villa. Igbo is not your problem, face the northerners that are incharge of your fathers 80% oil. Your lands are polluted why Lagos and presently Abuja is eating up the wealth from SS. Stop making mockery of SS in Nairaland. SS is multi ethnic society with this 3 tribes in majority: IGBO:anioma/ etche /ikwerre axis. Efik-ibiobio axis. Ijaw axis. Which one do you belong to. STOP DISGRACING SS, ALWAYS SPEAK FOR YOUR TRIBE AND LEAVE THIS 3 MAJOR SS OUT OF YOUR RANTS. Mention your tribe if you are bold enough and stop hidding under SS.
LOL!
What's your problem with their polluted lands? How does it concern ibos by the way? As if Ondo state don't have their own share of polluted land too! Ibos are clowns I swear, not to mention their delusion!
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
m4una:

Bro i am an Ezza man. I know he can't say that before me...
Lol
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
Amberon:
I don't understand you people. what sort of confusion and delusion is This? you want Biafra but you don't want to live in it?? Newsflash, it will become a Must. Nigeria WL simply pass a law that orders the evacuation of every biafran who doesn't have a Nigerian visa. Of course y'all won't be allowed back into Nigeria.

Story! We don't live in a child's world. Nobody will forcefully eject anybody,through hook or crook. Harsh policies will be enacted to make staying in Nigeria difficult. That's all. Go to Ghana now such laws have been created concerning trading,cause some lazy Ghanaians blame the Nigerians but their economic woes. Yet,how many Nigerians have been ejected-None!
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by DiademSh07: 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
ScotsReferendum:

Lol

But Buhari had nailed the coffin with his comment when he acknowledged the presence of Igbos in SS

Besides speak for yourself and not the entire ethnic nations making up SS of which Igbos are part and parcel

Signed

Scots Referendum cool

United Nations Referendum kiss
Why won't Buhari know of ibos in the SS when he witnessed the first coup and atrocities plotted by the Aniocha/Oshimili people and how the same people helped their biafra brothers in the east to invade the midwest!
The fact that Buhari only acknowledged the ibos in Delta state speaks much!
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by DiademSh07: 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
m4una:

LOL!
You neva jam an Ondo boy! It won't be flogging this time around, you should probably come to Ondo town to witness this fact!
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by DiademSh07: 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
m4una:

Pls i don't have time for bigotry, but pls kindly stop saying what you know nothing of...
Are you telling me the Ntezi people are now ibos?
Land grabbing at its peak! LOL!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

EFCC: Sheriff Agrees To Return N40million / DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities / ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.