Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Do Ladies Love Men Who Beat Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Love Men Who Beat Them? (2421 Views)

Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars / Check Out Some Really Funny Reasons Ladies Love Men With Beards. / Here’re 4 Reasons Why Women Love Men With Big P3nis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Love Men Who Beat Them? by 2016Deity: 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
Before reading and commenting, I'll like to tell you all that I'm strongly against beating women

A have this friend who have been in a relationship with a girl for close to six years, they live together and he might probably marry her but there's a problem, he beats her up at the slightest provocation.

If I'm to estimate, I'll say he beats her at least once in 2weeks, but the amazing thing is the girl seem to love him more after the beatings and its weird.

I've tried to talk to my guy about beating his gf but he said that if he doesn't beat her, she wouldn't be loyal and that the beating doesn't in any way strain the relationship and that they make love after beating her.

I've also heard people saying that ladies love men who beat them, the question here is, DO LADIES LOVE MEN WHO BEAT THEM?
Re: Do Ladies Love Men Who Beat Them? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
No. They don't. It's disgusting. The poor girl is probably terrified. The only way she'd love him more is if he's made her feel so low about herself that she honestly thinks she needs him in her life.
Re: Do Ladies Love Men Who Beat Them? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
Some do but i am totally against it.
Re: Do Ladies Love Men Who Beat Them? by braivheart: 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
YourMain:
No. They don't.
Yet they'll continue in the relationship

Why is that? If I may ask.
Re: Do Ladies Love Men Who Beat Them? by 2016Deity: 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
YourMain:
No. They don't. It's disgusting. The poor girl is probably terrified. The only way she'd love him more is if he's made her feel so low about herself that she honestly thinks she needs him in her life.

I wish you can understand.
They've been dating for 6yrs. Even if he use jazz hold am, the jazz for don expire na
Re: Do Ladies Love Men Who Beat Them? by 2016Deity: 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
midassultan:
Some do but i am totally against it.

Women can be weird sometimes, why remain with someone who beats the hell out of you?
Re: Do Ladies Love Men Who Beat Them? by superstarDikk(m): 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
There is never a place for violence in a relationship....But bro some women like pushing their husbands or boyfriends to the point of physical abuse....I once swore that I will never hit a woman (n so far I've not) but after witnessing what an uncle of mine faces in d hands of his wife, I'm thinking twice about my promise....
Re: Do Ladies Love Men Who Beat Them? by 2016Deity: 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
braivheart:

Same question I ask
Re: Do Ladies Love Men Who Beat Them? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
2016Deity:

Women can be weird sometimes, why remain with someone who beats the hell out of you?
Me kuma, i gave up on tryna understand them. I just go with the flow
Re: Do Ladies Love Men Who Beat Them? by Ginaz(f): 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
I remember when I was probably 14 or 13 I pray to God that, ''my husband or boyfriend sef will not lay his hands on me to beat me.''. Till today Jehovah have answered my prayer. How can a man you have not married or even married lay his hands on you and you still be with him? In fact it shows that the girl is not emotionally stable.

If he beats you while in courtship, he will hospitalize you when he marries you. It is a girl or woman that doesn't knows her self worth, that doesn't have a potential or knows it that allows a guy to beat her up irrespective of her crime. There are ways to correct a woman than beating. How can you even raise your hand to beat a woman you claimed to love despite the provocation? How can a man raised his hands to beat the mother of his children? His wife? His vowed promise with God?

I can never take such a man no matter how much I love him cos the love will turn to hatred with time. And ladies, tell him point blank you won't take any form of physical or emotional abuse. He will know you're no such girl to be messed with.

Thank Jehovah for answering my prayers, he knows my worth. And any man beating his woman is a shame, a weak man.
Re: Do Ladies Love Men Who Beat Them? by StefanSalvatore: 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
It's crazy but dat women 4 u, dey r a very complicated set of creature

D guys dat would pound n kill dem r d ones dat dey would run to
Re: Do Ladies Love Men Who Beat Them? by Ayoemrys(m): 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
yes they do
Re: Do Ladies Love Men Who Beat Them? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
No but we love a man who has the ability of scolding us when we do something wrong
Re: Do Ladies Love Men Who Beat Them? by 2016Deity: 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
superstarDikk:
There is never a place for violence in a relationship....But bro some women like pushing their husbands or boyfriends to the point of physical abuse....I once swore that I will never hit a woman (n so far I've not) but after witnessing what an uncle of mine faces in d hands of his wife, I'm thinking twice about my promise....

Well, make a pledge to always whoop their greasy asses
Re: Do Ladies Love Men Who Beat Them? by 2016Deity: 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
StefanSalvatore:
It's crazy but dat women 4 u, dey r a very complicated set of creature

D guys dat would pound n kill dem r d ones dat dey would run to

tongue
Re: Do Ladies Love Men Who Beat Them? by 2016Deity: 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ayoemrys:
yes they do

Why?
Re: Do Ladies Love Men Who Beat Them? by 2016Deity: 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
Sept20:
No but we love a man who has the ability of scolding us when we do something wrong

Well, the scolding go soon turn to slap, then "GBOOOOOOOSSSSSSSAAAAAAAA"
Re: Do Ladies Love Men Who Beat Them? by superstarDikk(m): 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
2016Deity:

Well, make a pledge to always whoop their greasy asses
lol....bro u bad o
Re: Do Ladies Love Men Who Beat Them? by Ayoemrys(m): 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
2016Deity:

Why?
one of my sis is an example,he beat d hell out of her every weekend,still she refuse to leave him, she will side him whenever we blame him,
Re: Do Ladies Love Men Who Beat Them? by Mjshexy(f): 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
The ladies are in better position to give u an answer. I think any lady who enjoys beating, bashing & lashing from her man is a foolish woman. How can a man u love be giving u abara & igbati the way he likes & u still claim u are enjoying it? Is it till wen he kills u & marries another lady before u will realize what to do, silly indeed... sad
Re: Do Ladies Love Men Who Beat Them? by 2016Deity: 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
superstarDikk:
lol....bro u bad o

You teaching me pretty well
Re: Do Ladies Love Men Who Beat Them? by 2016Deity: 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ayoemrys:
one of my sis is an example,he beat d hell out of her every weekend,still she refuse to leave him, she will side him whenever we blame him,

Y'all need to examine her head, maybe some things are missing there.
Re: Do Ladies Love Men Who Beat Them? by 2016Deity: 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
Mjshexy:
The ladies are in better position to give u an answer. I think any lady who enjoys beating, bashing & lashing from her man is a foolish woman. How can a man u love be giving u abara & igbati the way he likes & u still claim u are enjoying it? Is it till wen he kills u & marries another lady before u will realize what to do, silly indeed... sad

A piece of your mind and funny too

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Love Men Who Beat Them? by decoreal(m): 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
is no right but since the girl love him
the guy may change
smiley wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley
Re: Do Ladies Love Men Who Beat Them? by Ayoemrys(m): 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
2016Deity:

Y'all need to examine her head, maybe some things are missing there.
their was a time she stop calling me for almost 2month simply becouse i advise her,the worst path of it is that whatever we told her she will tell him everything,though i have told her even if the guy cut her head off i will never intervene,am even comfuse perhaps its love or charm
Re: Do Ladies Love Men Who Beat Them? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
2016Deity:

I wish you can understand.
They've been dating for 6yrs. Even if he use jazz hold am, the jazz for don expire na

She can be with him for years. If she lets a man disrespect her like that it's cause she honestly honestly feels like she's not worth anything without him. He's made her feel so degraded and made her feel like if there was no him, there's no her.
Re: Do Ladies Love Men Who Beat Them? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
braivheart:

Very often they love someone so much they forget to love themselves. They think loving someone means doing everything to make them happy even if that's not making you happy.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Love Men Who Beat Them? by jmoore(m): 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
Yes, some ladies love to be beaten up. Some of them will be the first to slap the man so that he can retaliate.

Call it love, call it insanity. All join.
Re: Do Ladies Love Men Who Beat Them? by MzzTega(f): 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
[i] This question is funny.
They don't.
Re: Do Ladies Love Men Who Beat Them? by MzzTega(f): 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
This question is funny.
They don't.
Re: Do Ladies Love Men Who Beat Them? by 2016Deity: 6:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
jmoore:
Yes, some ladies love to be beaten up. Some of them will be the first to slap the man so that he can retaliate.

Call it love, call it insanity. All join.

That's weird
Re: Do Ladies Love Men Who Beat Them? by mccoy47(m): 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
2016Deity:
[b]DO LADIES LOVE MEN WHO BEAT THEM?

.Have always wanted to ask this question too. I eexperienced the same thing too in my school days as a Year one student. My neighbor then would always beat his gf at the slightest argument with her and 3 mins after the beating I would start hearing moaning sounds from their room.

Then one day the answer came to me in the most obscure way. After exams I and my neighbors that hadn't gone home where sort of bored so we decided to play Ludo game. I, some other neighbors and that my neighbor's gf ( her bf wasn't around) so it got to a stage in the game whereby she (my neighbors gf, lets call her Jen) had the option of either killing me or completing her game n rounding off.
So I sort of begged her jokingly to spare me since she loves me . Which she agreed to then to my utmost suprise Jen still went ahead to kill me angry
Then I asked her why she still did that.. and her reply blew me away. She said and I quote

DON'T YOU KNOW THAT IT'S THE PERSON WHOM YOU LOVE MOST THAT YOU END UP BEATING MOST TIMES

Then it occurred to me that, thats the mentality that have been programmed into her brain by her bf.

MY POINT IS, "JUST LIKE JEN, MANY GIRLS HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED BY THEIR BOYFRIENDS THAT LOVE IS PAIN AND A DAY WITHOUT BEATING IS AN UNROMANTIC DAY AND ALSO A SIGN OF A WEANING LOVE. HENCE THE GIRLS CRAVE THE BEATING AS A REASSURANCE THAT THE 'LOVE' IS STRONG"

#SadIndeed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? / Get A Job With Free Sex / If Your Partner Does Any Of These 5 Things, Never Let Them Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.