Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Do Ladies Love Men Who Beat Them? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Love Men Who Beat Them? (2461 Views)

Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars / Check Out Some Really Funny Reasons Ladies Love Men With Beards. / Here’re 4 Reasons Why Women Love Men With Big P3nis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Do Ladies Love Men Who Beat Them? by 2016Deity: 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
mccoy47:

.Have always wanted to ask this question too. I eexperienced the same thing too in my school days as a Year one student. My neighbor then would always beat his gf at the slightest argument with her and 3 mins after the beating I would start hearing moaning sounds from their room.

Then one day the answer came to me in the most obscure way. After exams I and my neighbors that hadn't gone home where sort of bored so we decided to play Ludo game. I, some other neighbors and that my neighbor's gf ( her bf wasn't around) so it got to a stage in the game whereby she (my neighbors gf, lets call her Jen) had the option of either killing me or completing her game n rounding off.
So I sort of begged her jokingly to spare me since she loves me . Which she agreed to then to my utmost suprise Jen still went ahead to kill me angry
Then I asked her why she still did that.. and her reply blew me away. She said and I quote

DON'T YOU KNOW THAT IT'S THE PERSON WHOM YOU LOVE MOST THAT YOU END UP BEATING MOST TIMES

Then it occurred to me that, thats the mentality that have been programmed into her brain by her bf.

MY POINT IS, "JUST LIKE JEN, MANY GIRLS HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED BY THEIR BOYFRIENDS THAT LOVE IS PAIN AND A DAY WITHOUT BEATING IS AN UNROMANTIC DAY AND ALSO A SIGN OF A WEANING LOVE. HENCE THE GIRLS CRAVE THE BEATING AS A REASSURANCE THAT THE 'LOVE' IS STRONG"

#SadIndeed

I'm speechless
Re: Do Ladies Love Men Who Beat Them? by alwelldinho(m): 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
Mabbe this picture will explain better

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Catches Her Sister Sleeping With Her Husband, Strips Her (WATCH VIDEO) / 11 Fun And Fascinating Facts About Breasts / The Average Nigerian Girl..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.