Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,431 members, 7,822,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Share Your Emotional Moments Here - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Emotional Moments Here (6793 Views)

Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read / "Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. / Let's Talk About How To Reconnect Your Emotional Feelings In A Dying Relatnshp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
Emmanuel596
timijoseph01 deebo
mavor
shizzy7

please ooo vote
Below is the link to the voting thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/3180901/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final
Click on the link and type.. I vote Lanicky. Cc: Nljega
Voting starts by 10am.
Thanks in advance. kiss
why u no pick? e don turn malice
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by waywardpikin: 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hmmm, emotional moments. Here's one:

Back in Uni, my ex girlfriend and I were having a hard time in our relationship, we were always breaking up and coming back together. One particular time we broke up and oh God it hurt like hell. We were missing each other but neither of us wanted to budge. Somehow somehow, we bumped into each other in Management and school ended for us that day. We went into town and had some fun, then we went to my apartment. She ran to my sound system and started playing a particular song then carried her gorgeous self to where I was to continue our gist. But the music penetrated my soul, it ministered to me, so I lifted her up, held her waist, and we began slow dancing in the middle of my room just the way they do in all these oyibo films, looking deep into each other's eyes. We danced for the duration of the whole song, and then she kissed me slowly, tenderly, followed by sweet sinful love making. My heart had never thumped so loudly before. She was the only one that knew how to get my heart racing that way.

The song was Fix You by Cold Play.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by dollyjoy(f): 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
Oyind17:
why u no pick? e don turn malice
i wasn't with my phonesmileysmiley
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
OK
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by firstking01(m): 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
She dished food for me that very faithful sunday morning @ about past 7am...by 9am i was carrying her to the mortuary...the best mum on earth.

This life tho

1 Like

Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by mamawin(f): 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
Shizzy7

safirigirl

mamawin

Emodeee

sirmustee

myfantasies

jbond

kandaha

zikzim

greatness22

homosapiien

naughtylagosguy

Eyepencil

omotayor123

teespice

nellyelitz

halfricanadian
am sorry for disturbing your mentions but we need you to vote lanicky for missnairaland, please!

Below is the link to the voting thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3180901/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final

Click on the link and type..
I vote Lanicky. Cc: Nljega

Voting starts by 10am.

Thanks in advance. kiss
sorry, I've been offline
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by dollyjoy(f): 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
mamawin:
sorry, I've been offline
It okay, please endeavor to be online saturday please for the finals.

Thanks ma'am
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by mamawin(f): 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
It okay, please endeavor to be online saturday please for the finals.

Thanks ma'am
u wlcm
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by mamawin(f): 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
waywardpikin:
Hmmm, emotional moments. Here's one:

Back in Uni, my ex girlfriend and I were having a hard time in our relationship, we were always breaking up and coming back together. One particular time we broke up and oh God it hurt like hell. We were missing each other but neither of us wanted to budge. Somehow somehow, we bumped into each other in Management and school ended for us that day. We went into town and had some fun, then we went to my apartment. She ran to my sound system and started playing a particular song then carried her gorgeous self to where I was to continue our gist. But the music penetrated my soul, it ministered to me, so I lifted her up, held her waist, and we began slow dancing in the middle of my room just the way they do in all these oyibo films, looking deep into each other's eyes. We danced for the duration of the whole song, and then she kissed me slowly, tenderly, followed by sweet sinful love making. My heart had never thumped so loudly before. She was the only one that knew how to get my heart racing that way.

The song was Fix You by Cold Play.
no be small thing o
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by Terror666(m): 11:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
H
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by Chuksemi(m): 5:51am On Jun 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
lol,is that why you called me an idio-t?

What prevented you from passing your point across in a more subtle way?

Well,my aim of asking them to do that is to make them understand that i purnish them not because i hate them but because i want them to be of good behaviour.

This is just my opinion. I think the flogging of kids has phased out. It isn't exactly a very effective way of training or bringing up a child. Since they are in kindergarten, subtle and simpler punishments should be employed. Maybe introduce a consequence for every disobedience. Not spanking.

Read up on child psychology and some wikipedia pages on effective means of correction for kids. I taught once, I learnt not to flog in that school. It was a very good exposure. Be good and happy teaching. Cheers
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by waywardpikin: 11:31am On Jun 23, 2016
mamawin:
no be small thing o
Warrapin?
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by Ay04z(m): 11:47am On Jun 23, 2016
d day my dick was sucked...........sluch !sluch ...
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by mamawin(f): 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
waywardpikin:

Warrapin?
what I read happened
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by waywardpikin: 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
mamawin:
what I read happened
And you became lost in thought bah?
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by vicstar(m): 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
bronzegoddess:

What u get when u allow I'd.iots teach

• • • • • Dammn I've gat naffin to say shocked

Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by dollyjoy(f): 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
Chuksemi:

This is just my opinion. I think the flogging of kids has phased out. It isn't exactly a very effective way of training or bringing up a child. Since they are in kindergarten, subtle and simpler punishments should be employed. Maybe introduce a consequence for every disobedience. Not spanking.

Read up on child psychology and some wikipedia pages on effective means of correction for kids. I taught once, I learnt not to flog in that school. It was a very good exposure. Be good and happy teaching. Cheers
Hello dear?
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by dollyjoy(f): 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
vicstar:

• • • • • Dammn I've gat naffin to say shocked

What is funny?
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by Chuksemi(m): 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
Hello dear?

Hello, dollyjoy. How are you?
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by dollyjoy(f): 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
Chuksemi:

Hello, dollyjoy. How are you?
Am very fine. Please i need you to vote Lanicky for miss nairaland tomorrow pleasesmileysmileysmiley
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by Chuksemi(m): 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
Am very fine. Please i need you to vote Lanicky for miss nairaland tomorrow pleasesmileysmileysmiley

Thank you. But I am taken
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by dollyjoy(f): 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
Chuksemi:

Thank you. But I am taken
Okay, coolcheesycheesycheesy
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by dollyjoy(f): 10:48am On Jun 25, 2016
Shizzy7

safarigirl

mamawin

Emodeee

sirmustee

myfantasies

jbond

kandaha

zikzim

greatness22

homosapiien

naughtylagosguy

Eyepencil

omotayor123

teespice

nellyelitz

halfricanadian
am sorry for disturbing your mentions but we need you to vote lanicky for missnairaland, please!

]Dear Sir/ma Lanicky need your votes in the grand finale of the 2016 Miss nairaland. kindly visit this link to vote for Lanicky. She really needs your vote. https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Just type "I vote for Lanicky CC NLjega."

Voting Is On Now Please!!
Thank You and God Bless.
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by dollyjoy(f): 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
Kyliegame missmetro rry807 queendalyn bossforeva newsarena abiodun2007 iamsynord barlkeez hfmagazine iondonrivals.

Please voting is now, kindly follow the link on my signature pleaseeeee.
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
dollyjoy:
Goodevening nairalanders,well,i just want to share what happened in school today.

So,i was supposed to leave for school on sunday but owing to some situations beyond my control,i decided to say till on friday,now a friend of my dad begged me to teach in his school,pending when i will leave for school because there is shortage of staffs there,(the two teachers taking two classes there didnt resumed for the term)

i obliged after series of begging and all that,so on monday,i went to the school,the kids(am taking kg2)where disturbing,so i purnished them and instructed them to tell me "thank you aunty"if i purnish them for any wrong behaviour again.

,i went to the school today,as usual,i was just doing my thing after the morning assembly,i sat down,minutes later,a pupil came to inform me that the director want to see me,so i left,just to come back and see two kids fighting.

I seperated them and purnished the offender,i went back to continue doing my thing while he was crying.

To my surprise Eric(the pupil) ran to my table and with tears in his eyes, said"mummy thank you for flogging me"

Well,It was really an emotional moment for me because in all my years of experience,that was the first time a littlelun called me "mother" with so much affection.

Anyone with a similiar experience?kindly share.
Hmmm are u saying ure emotional?
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
My was when I was called on phone that my mom wants to see me that she couldn't go to hospital without seeing me.....only for me to come back and meet her dead.
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by Pascopele: 10:46am On Jul 24, 2019
tongue
dollyjoy:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Steal Chicken For Easter / My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her / My Experience In Barbing Saloon In Ikoyi On 24th Of December.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.