Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Share Your Emotional Moments Here - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Emotional Moments Here (6789 Views)

Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read / "Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. / Let's Talk About How To Reconnect Your Emotional Feelings In A Dying Relatnshp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by Omotayor123(f): 8:09am On Jan 06, 2016
Kazrem:
As regard emotion or beating of children?
Beating ni oooo.
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by Kazrem(m): 9:11am On Jan 06, 2016
Omotayor123:

Beating ni oooo.
It's not accepted. If government caught one, especially government school, it is demotion o. Even in our school (private) there is only few canes and it is in the DOS office. Before teacher will get to her office and go back to the pupil, the anger would have cooled off.
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by MrCork: 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
Goodevening nairalanders,well,i just want to share what happened in school today.

So,i was supposed to leave for school on sunday but owing to some situations beyond my control,i decided to say till on friday,now a friend of my dad begged me to teach in his school,pending when i will leave for school because there is shortage of staffs there,(the two teachers taking two classes there didnt resumed for the term)

i obliged after series of begging and all that,so on monday,i went to the school,the kids(am taking kg2)where disturbing,so i purnished them and instructed them to tell me "thank you aunty"if i purnish them for any wrong behaviour again.

,i went to the school today,as usual,i was just doing my thing after the morning assembly,i sat down,minutes later,a pupil came to inform me that the director want to see me,so i left,just to come back and see two kids fighting.

I seperated them and purnished the offender,i went back to continue doing my thing while he was crying.

To my surprise Eric(the pupil) ran to my table and with tears in his eyes, said"mummy thank you for flogging me"

Well,It was really an emotional moment for me because in all my years of experience,that was the first time a littlelun called me "mother" with so much affection.

Anyone with a similiar experience?kindly share.

^^^^kaiii...see booooooobsi!! tongue
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^kaiii...see booooooobsi!! tongue
Is that your emotional moment?
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by MrCork: 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
Angelberry:

Is that your emotional moment?

...boooobsi is emotional.
....it make out heart beat 50times a second!
wink
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by MrCork: 6:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
Goodevening nairalanders,well,i just want to share what happened in school today.

So,i was supposed to leave for school on sunday but owing to some situations beyond my control,i decided to say till on friday,now a friend of my dad begged me to teach in his school,pending when i will leave for school because there is shortage of staffs there,(the two teachers taking two classes there didnt resumed for the term)

i obliged after series of begging and all that,so on monday,i went to the school,the kids(am taking kg2)where disturbing,so i purnished them and instructed them to tell me "thank you aunty"if i purnish them for any wrong behaviour again.

,i went to the school today,as usual,i was just doing my thing after the morning assembly,i sat down,minutes later,a pupil came to inform me that the director want to see me,so i left,just to come back and see two kids fighting.

I seperated them and purnished the offender,i went back to continue doing my thing while he was crying.

To my surprise Eric(the pupil) ran to my table and with tears in his eyes, said"mummy thank you for flogging me"

Well,It was really an emotional moment for me because in all my years of experience,that was the first time a littlelun called me "mother" with so much affection.

^^^^kaiiiii...see nyansh!! cheesy
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by dollyjoy(f): 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^kaiiiii...see nyansh!! cheesy
i am darkskinnedcheesy
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by MrCork: 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
i am darkskinnedcheesy

..we ain't discuss in lightskin today...dyammm!! tongue
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 17, 2016
dollyjoy:
share anyone wen u getcheesy
Hi dear. I got ur mail. Kindly reply back
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 17, 2016
I have had so many emotional moments. but one that can't be erased from my heart is the day i stumbled on my younger sister's bible, flipped through the pages saw the letters she wrote to God concerning ME.
The prayer requests made on my behalf.
The daily declaration made on my behalf. I broke down in tears, because have never for once gone that far in praying for her.
She is just more than a kid sis.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by Cutezt(m): 10:36am On Apr 17, 2016
The day my grandmother died,she was on the sick bed,was washing my clothes at home when my aunt called me and asked me to fetch some food and take it to the hospital,I did as she said,on getting to the hospital,I saw my grandmother in a very bad state,prior to arriving the hospital,I was told she was getting better(I work,so I visit the hospital on any free chance I get,I didn't visit her for a day before that day),as I saw her,I was devastated,I was asking myself if the situation was getting better or worse,all the same,she asked me to come closer,she prayed for me,and gave me some priceless advice,I thanked her and told her I wl come back in the evening when am done washing,she asked me not to bother coming,i left,I was only able to hold my tears in the hospital room,as I was walking to the reception,tears flowed down my eyes,that night,I was restless,I managed to sleep only to be awaken with the news that my grandmother died about 20 mins ago,the feeling that day was unexpressable,till date,I never felt that bad,I began to ask myself why I didn't go back to the hospital,at least to spend a little more time with her

Note - this was a woman that I spent majority of my life with since my mum died when I was 4..
RIP grand ma,I still love you

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by Mayflowa(m): 5:27pm On May 19, 2016
kaziblake:
Reading it actually brought tears to my eye.
I cried when my dad cried,i was so touch to see a grown man crying.

If you don't mind,could you share with us what made your dad cried
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by csamii: 6:07pm On May 19, 2016
When prince Oberyn got his head smashed by the Mountain in game of thrones.
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by Mayflowa(m): 8:25pm On May 19, 2016
dollyjoy:

Truly being called mummy and daddy will disarm you to a certain extent. those are the gains of parenthood. You would never know until you are called one. You are lucky to find out.

Can I share mine? The most virtuous woman I knew in this world is my eldest sister. My mum gave birth to her at 15 out of wedlock before she married my dad. So she was a lot older than us. She was basically our mum in the house. She will never beat us. She would wrestle as away from dangers and from the beatings of our parents just to protect us.

We call her 'sista' until I knew her name at about 9. I took part of her nature wen it comes to patience. She accepts you, everyone but stay out of anyone's trouble. She will apologize to you wen you offend her to avoid malice. She never ever insult anyone. Mind you, she isn't weak. I have seen her plummer one girl to the ground when the girl came to our house to fight her! Lol.

She is so immaterialistic. My dad, who she calls dad too, beg her to take money from him. It was her kind nature that drove her into a man's hands who abused her not physically because you can never find fault with her let alone beat her, but emotionally.

This man taunts her emotionally by complaining so much about his spending for their kids. We don't know why he usually took the children to N300k per term school(they have six children) when he can't afford it. He complains every term and my sister always want to help. She started toiling in that harsh Lagos. We told her to come back home. She is not the one to leave her husband! At a time, the husband left the feeding of the house to her. She never even knew when she developed high blood pressure. In fact, I learnt she used the money she intends to use for hospital wen she felt dizzy to cook. It was in that kitchen she fell down with a stroke.

I tell u Dollyjoy, stroke is bad. Wen I visited her in the hospital at LUTH after been unconscious for like a week, she was a shadow if herself. The image will forever taunt me. She was sort of sleeping and then she saw me. I was told she wasn't able to recognize anyone. But when she saw me, she shouted, she screamed. She tried all effort to get up and then she burst into a long cry. I couldn't say anything. I was comforted by my mum and her husband who were nearby. I got close to her. She looks bad. Very bad. Half of her body dead! Some fixture all over the entries to her body. From virginal to her nose. I could only hold her hands.

Then I left her, went to a corner nearby and cried uncontrollaby for 30 mins. I was so hurt. I am still very hurt. It hurts and it will keep hurting me. There will never be closure for me. I love her so muchhhh. She couldnt survive the stroke

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by dollyjoy(f): 9:09pm On May 19, 2016
Mayflowa:

Truly being called mummy and daddy will disarm you to a certain extent. those are the gains of parenthood. You would never know until you are called one. You are lucky to find out.

Can I share mine? The most virtuous woman I knew in this world is my eldest sister. My mum gave birth to her at 15 out of wedlock before she married my dad. So she was a lot older than us. She was basically our mum in the house. She will never beat us. She would wrestle as away from dangers and from the beatings of our parents just to protect us.

We call her 'sista' until I knew her name at about 9. I took part of her nature wen it comes to patience. She accepts you, everyone but stay out of anyone's trouble. She will apologize to you wen you offend her to avoid malice. She never ever insult anyone. Mind you, she isn't weak. I have seen her plummer one girl to the ground when the girl came to our house to fight her! Lol.

She is so immaterialistic. My dad, who she calls dad too, beg her to take money from him. It was her kind nature that drove her into a man's hands who abused her not physically because you can never find fault with her let alone beat her, but emotionally.

This man taunts her emotionally by complaining so much about his spending for their kids. We don't know why he usually took the children to N300k per term school(they have six children) when he can't afford it. He complains every term and my sister always want to help. She started toiling in that harsh Lagos. We told her to come back home. She is not the one to leave her husband! At a time, the husband left the feeding of the house to her. She never even knew when she developed high blood pressure. In fact, I learnt she used the money she intends to use for hospital wen she felt dizzy to cook. It was in that kitchen she fell down with a stroke.

I tell u Dollyjoy, stroke is bad. Wen I visited her in the hospital at LUTH after been unconscious for like a week, she was a shadow if herself. The image will forever taunt me. She was sort of sleeping and then she saw me. I was told she wasn't able to recognize anyone. But when she saw me, she shouted, she screamed. She tried all effort to get up and then she burst into a long cry. I couldn't say anything. I was comforted by my mum and her husband who were nearby. I got close to her. She looks bad. Very bad. Half of her body dead! Some fixture all over the entries to her body. From virginal to her nose. I could only hold her hands.

Then I left her, went to a corner nearby and cried uncontrollaby for 30 mins. I was so hurt. I am still very hurt. It hurts and it will keep hurting me. There will never be closure for me. I love her so muchhhh. She couldnt survive the stroke

Jesus Christ!!shockedshocked.

This is so so so touching!! . May her humble soul rip.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by ilevic(m): 9:36pm On May 19, 2016
if I may ask, why did u "purnish" them? Why didn't you "punish" them?
And BTW I hope you didn't teach them English?
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by dollyjoy(f): 9:42pm On May 19, 2016
ilevic:
if I may ask, why did u "purnish" them? Why didn't you "punish" them?
And BTW I hope you didn't teach them English?
You know that is a mistake and Nobody is above that.

None is perfect so try to be Be nice wink

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 19, 2016
Mayflowa:

Wow! I was brought to tears!! May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by Mayflowa(m): 11:23pm On May 19, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Wow! I was brought to tears!! May her soul rest in peace.

I am sorry PinkBarbie. I am sorry to cause you tears. I am glad you shared in my pains. I actually cried again while typing the post on my phone. She is very spiritual. May her soul, indeed rest in perfect peace. She is the only reason I won't hurt from dying when it comes because I will get to see her smile again

1 Like

Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by calliope(f): 11:36pm On May 19, 2016
We were on a line at my faculty and he kept asking questions about requirements for files we were to summit... Seriously I had a bad day so I was kinda harsh on him.... When I meant harsh I yelled at him... I was rude... Just to comeback to his obituary poster every where in the faculty... I asked a girl around and she was like He died last night and he been ill.. Mehn the news broke me It was.......... Only if I was nice to him.....

1 Like

Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by Nobody: 8:52am On May 20, 2016
Mayflowa:

I am sorry PinkBarbie. I am sorry to cause you tears. I am glad you shared in my pains. I actually cried again while typing the post on my phone. She is very spiritual. May her soul, indeed rest in perfect peace. She is the only reason I won't hurt from dying when it comes because I will get to see her smile again
So sorry for your loss. Hope y'all are taking care of her kids?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by Mayflowa(m): 11:24am On May 20, 2016
PinkBarbie:
So sorry for your loss. Hope y'all are taking care of her kids?

Thanks PinkBarbie. We all are trying our best. This thing happened last year.
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by dollyjoy(f): 10:19am On Jun 22, 2016
Shizzy7

safarigirl

mamawin

Emodeee

sirmustee

myfantasies

jbond

kandaha

zikzim

greatness22

homosapiien

naughtylagosguy

Eyepencil

omotayor123

teespice

nellyelitz

halfricanadian
am sorry for disturbing your mentions but we need you to vote lanicky for missnairaland, please!

]Dear Sir/ma Lanicky need your votes in the grand finale of the 2016 Miss nairaland. kindly visit this link to vote for Lanicky. She really needs your vote. https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Just type "I vote for Lanicky CC NLjega."

Voting Is On Now Please!!
Thank You and God Bless.
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by lacasera14(m): 10:38am On Jun 22, 2016
When I got admission into the university, on the day I was to leave for school mum hugged me and wept. So many underlying reasons for that tears y'all won't understand.
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 22, 2016
Vjcray:
[size=14pt] and why should I share my emotional moments on a public forum like this?

Some things are better left unsaid. ..

Cheers
[/size]
And undivulged.
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by dollyjoy(f): 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
lacasera14:
When I got admission into the university, on the day I was to leave for school mum hugged me and wept. So many underlying reasons for that tears y'all won't understand.
Baba you don vote? Just do this for me abegsmiley

Below is the link to the voting thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3180901/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final

Click on the link and type..
I vote Lanicky. Cc: Nljega

Voting starts by 10am.

Thanks in advance. kiss[/quote]
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by dollyjoy(f): 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
Jaykaymaybachz
vivygift
tchidi
joyceous
chocolateme
nayah
shortyy
cuttiemama
sugarp
mzgracie
eyepencil
please help me vote lanicky
Click on the link and type.. I vote Lanicky. Cc: Nljega
Voting starts by 10am.
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by stiflerdrug: 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
The day I saw this gorgeous nairalander female pic.. I rushed to reach for lubricant but their was none available.. angry sad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by dollyjoy(f): 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kolade354 please vote lanicky for me biko
Voting starts by 10am.
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by Kolade354(m): 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
Kolade354 please vote lanicky for me biko

Click on the link and type..
I vote Lanicky. Cc: Nljega

Voting starts by 10am.

Thanks in advance. kiss
Too late,I've already vote for mimzy.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by dollyjoy(f): 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kolade354:
Too late,I've already vote for mimzy.
you can vote for more than one. Vote lanicky again.
Re: Share Your Emotional Moments Here by dollyjoy(f): 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
Emmanuel596
timijoseph01 deebo
mavor
shizzy7

please ooo vote
Voting starts by 10am.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy / See What Ladies Does At Benin Club / Amazing Ways To Tighten Your Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.