Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! (6301 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / When You Finally Ignore Your Mother's Advice And Marry A Slay Queen / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by cokacoola(m): 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
Seun ==> baba, what is it na, we want to see mrs seun this year abi you want to be the first man to reach his "manupause"

Kingtom ==> oqa abeq leave romancelanders girls for them boys na.... I heard that almost 5 qot preggy for you last year grin

Mrcork==> abeq come and marry, we get liqht qirls here in naija both the bleached ones

Airforce1==> i hear say your elder brother "VIC O" don release em album for "TWITTER" bros since album no let you release plss go and marry

Naijaboiy==> they there they form "TREY SONG" o wey that fine boy expire even my grandma no gree for you

Tosyne2much==> oga top ten grin please stop blashing them ladies and go find a wife.

Onila==> madam, keep shouting team virgin till we start seeing you in MFM praying and fasting for husband

Prettythicksme==> aunty, another saturday has passed oo

Obontami: the only bros wey cry wey em asha.wo babe go transfer, you and FTBOY should go and marry o

pussyysandie==> buh why person go they answer this khnda na, madam go and marry and stop flushing innocent kids

Mention that nairalander that is old enough for marriage but still single and ask him to go marry

N0te: this thread is not to insult or harm anyone just for fun

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by Vjcray: 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
[size=14pt] go through your posts over and over again...

Now tell me if what you just posted makes sense. .. If you don't see any atom of sense in this.. then you are a fvvking feather brained Ruffalo.....

You need your mom's Breastfeeding over and over again until a tingling piece of sense is stuck to your brain ..

Cheers .
[/size]

13 Likes

Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
EstharFabian, go and marry! MsPhyno sef don tey for ground, so is yourmain. Ya'll should invite us soon na, haba cheesy
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by obiorathesubtle: 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
Miss spicy is long overdue. lipsrsealed
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
midassultan:
EstharFabian, go and marry!
Next 7 years abeg!gringrin

Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
lolz
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by luvlyoracle(m): 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
This thread go sweet die grin
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by tosyne2much(m): 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
Make I buy land here cool

As I neva find wife, wetin I wan come do? Since I don dey woo ladies for my life, dem no dey gree 4me cool

*nobody should quote me*
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
Next 7 years abeg!gringrin

kwa.. 7 what. Na your own dy always different shaa.. I sincerely hope you wont have to start attending shilohs and camps at (add 7yrs to your current age) grin
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by dollyjoy(f): 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
Vjcray:

Now tell me if what you just posted makes sense. .. If you don't see any atom of sense in this.. then you are a fvvking feather brained Ruffalo.....

You need your mom's Breastfeeding over and over again until a tingling piece of sense is stuck to your brain ..

Cheers .
[/size]
op is just kidding.
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
tosyne2much:

As I neva find wife, wetin I wan come do? Since I don dey woo ladies for my life, dem no dey gree 4me cool

*nobody should quote me*

tongue
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by dollyjoy(f): 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lalasticlala oyacheesy
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by vizkiz: 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
Vjcray:

Cheers .
[/size]

see as you just carry nairaland matter for head. undecided

Continue like this and you wouldn't last 2 months before you die of heart attack grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
midassultan:
kwa.. 7 what. Na your own dy always different shaa.. I sincerely hope you wont have to start attending shilohs and camps at (add 7yrs to your current age) grin
Not under my watch. cheesy
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
Who tell u say i never marry? shocked shocked dey there!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
Vjcray:

Cheers .
[/size]
.you go soon get heartattack bayi. Op was obviously joking

1 Like

Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
PushMusic:
Not under my watch. cheesy
tor.. Ngbo esthar.. Person don dy eye you o..
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by HDee(m): 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
[size=38pt]Nonsense[/size] undecided
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by Vjcray: 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
midassultan:
vizkiz:

Continue like this and you wouldn't last 2 months before you die of heart attack grin

[size=14pt] I don't give a fvvk about what you think he is doing..

Mi raye oshi mehn...

Cheers
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by Vjcray: 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
midassultan:
vizkiz:

[size=14pt] I don't give a fvvk about what you think he is doing. I just made my point and I don't seem to know how that affects you..

Mi raye oshi mehn...

Cheers
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by Cutehector(m): 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
tosyne2much:

*nobody should quote me*
me too
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by Khd95(m): 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
Abeg mek wuna invite me come wuna wedding shaa,i nd emmaesty go attendgringrin
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by cokacoola(m): 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
Vjcray:

Cheers .
[/size]
bros wettin they vex you na I kwn your problem sha buh no worry, MONEY to marry go come before ending of this month just say amen
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by hefelove(m): 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
HDee:
[size=38pt]Nonsense[/size] undecided
grin ode leleyi o

1 Like

Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by Cutehector(m): 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Misspicy is long overdue. lipsrsealed
looooooooool... buy her ring na
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by cokacoola(m): 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lalasticlala: i won see this thread for Fp as i want take see your wedding pix for Fp
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by obiorathesubtle: 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
Cutehector:
looooooooool... buy her ring na
undecided why you edit the moniker na..

I don buy ring before.. She reject am.
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by foyeks2001(f): 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
tosyne2much:

*nobody should quote me*

Buroda Tosin, won ba yin so sin, e gbo, o digba ti I run funfun ba beere si ni ta yo la be yin. E wa te te wa nkan se, ko to bo mo yin lowo...fi owo pension t'omo ni ile iwe alakobeere...
isiti oro temi si yin ni o
Anywaz Bro, I wish u all d very best....have been following ur threads like....e don tey no b 2day Bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by vizkiz: 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
Vjcray:
[size=14pt] I don't give a fvvk about what you think he is doing. I just made my point and I don't seem to know how that affects you..

Mi raye oshi mehn...

Cheers
[/size]

I give no furcks either... Just calm the furck down before your furcking intestine pops out of your furcking mouth and drop on the furcking floor grin

2 Likes

Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by Cutehector(m): 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided why you edit the moniker na..

I don buy ring before.. She reject am.
I want make she see am say u like am
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by trybe(m): 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
tosyne2much:

*nobody should quote me*
ado bwoy
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by misspicy(f): 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
I can smell an eediot on this thread,and I have difficulty in breathing around eediots.....lemme get out of here embarassed

obiorathesubtle amma mention you somewhere else wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing / I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! / Nigerian Lady Wearing Only A Thong And No Bra Twerks In Viral New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.