Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,680 members, 7,840,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! (6340 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / When You Finally Ignore Your Mother's Advice And Marry A Slay Queen / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by MrCork: 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
cokacoola:
Seun ==> baba, what is it na, we want to see mrs seun this year abi you want to be the first man to reach his "manupause"

Kingtom ==> oqa abeq leave romancelanders girls for them boys na.... I heard that almost 5 qot preggy for you last year grin

Mrcork==> abeq come and marry, we get liqht qirls here in naija both the bleached ones

Airforce1==> i hear say your elder brother "VIC O" don release em album for "TWITTER" bros since album no let you release plss go and marry

Naijaboiy==> they there they form "TREY SONG" o wey that fine boy expire even my grandma no gree for you

Tosyne2much==> oga top ten grin please stop blashing them ladies and go find a wife.

Onila==> madam, keep shouting team virgin till we start seeing you in MFM praying and fasting for husband

Prettythicksme==> aunty, another saturday has passed oo

Obontami: the only bros wey cry wey em asha.wo babe go transfer, you and FTBOY should go and marry o

pussyysandie==> buh why person go they answer this khnda na, madam go and marry and stop flushing innocent kids

Mention that nairalander that is old enough for marriage but still single and ask him to go marry

N0te: this thread is not to insult or harm anyone just for fun

..question...is yor head correct.. in correct or all most correct?...y r u talk in to me about marriage?(no ofeense) angry
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by cokacoola(m): 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
MrCork:

..question...is yor head correct.. in correct or all most correct?...y r u talk in to me about marriage?(no ofeense) angry
mugu, yor head lyk ghana abino rat, i heard that they demolish your shop in oshodi. Abeq go and marry cheesy
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by CreamyBanana(m): 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
ggrin:
wawuUuuuu gringringrin
kiss
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by Hamachi(f): 2:57am On Jan 15, 2023
Are they married now?
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by LittleBigDick(m): 5:52am On Jan 15, 2023
Hamachi:
Are they married now?

Yes

They now have children

Airforceone wife recently gave birth to a kid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Several Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild / Woman Knocks Down, Rapes Would Be Robber, Turns Him To A Sex Slave For 3 Days / F*CK: Men Learn How To F*ck Or Else [18+]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.