Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,880 members, 7,838,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! (6329 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / When You Finally Ignore Your Mother's Advice And Marry A Slay Queen / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by CreamyBanana(m): 1:08am On Jan 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I didn't say nothing lipsrsealed
OK, I didn't hear anything too o.
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 06, 2016
CreamyBanana:

phewwwww!
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by AlPeter: 1:14am On Jan 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
Next 7 years abeg!gringrin
add 5 more to it. *runs out of thread*
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by ggrin(f): 1:14am On Jan 06, 2016
Wey erukumakanakilipsrsealed
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by AlPeter: 1:15am On Jan 06, 2016
Snowangel4:
lolz
madam you nko
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by ggrin(f): 1:15am On Jan 06, 2016
CreamyBanana:

yo still alive shockedshockedshocked

Creamybananaembarassed
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by CreamyBanana(m): 1:20am On Jan 06, 2016
ggrin:
yo still alive shockedshockedshocked

Creamybananaembarassed
Yes, baby. Still alive grin
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by AlPeter: 1:22am On Jan 06, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided why you edit the moniker na..

I don buy ring before.. She reject am.
kwa! why she no go reject am? Get am better diamond ring jawe make we chop meat on u n misspicy head
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by ggrin(f): 1:26am On Jan 06, 2016
CreamyBanana:

Yes, baby. Still alive grin
wawuUuuuu gringringrin
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 06, 2016
midassultan:
EstharFabian, go and marry! MsPhyno sef don tey for ground, so is yourmain. Ya'll should invite us soon na, haba cheesy
Gimme 6-8 years please grin
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 06, 2016
prettythicksme:
Who tell u say i never marry? shocked shocked dey there!! cheesy cheesy
This babe ehhhh grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 06, 2016
MrsPhyno:
I prefer catching u young yknow
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 06, 2016
pinceprinz:

I prefer catching u young yknow
I be antelope? Catching me young abi grin
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 06, 2016
MrsPhyno:
I be antelope? Catching me young abi grin
Fowl (chick) be4 u start growing wings cheesy
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 06, 2016
tosyne2much:
U want to woo me? cool

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by Nobody: 4:19am On Jan 06, 2016
AlPeter:
madam you nko

Very soon
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 06, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Lol. Okay o. Na here we go still dy. The IV gaz reach me o, i hate paSsing wedding jollof smiley
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by FTBOY: 7:54am On Jan 06, 2016
[s]
Vjcray:
[size=4pt] go through your posts over and over again...

Now tell me if what you just posted makes sense. .. If you don't see any atom of sense in this.. then you are a fvvking feather brained Ruffalo.....

You need your mom's Breastfeeding over and over again until a tingling piece of sense is stuck to your brain ..

Cheers .
[/size]
[/s]
sorry, i had to reduce your font to the size of your brain........dunderhead!
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 06, 2016
AlPeter:
add 5 more to it. *runs out of thread*
coolcool
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by Erukumakanaki: 9:50am On Jan 06, 2016
ggrin:
Wey erukumakanakilipsrsealed
Baba Nla werey undecided
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by obontami: 10:47am On Jan 06, 2016
cokacoola:
Seun ==> baba, what is it na, we want to see mrs seun this year abi you want to be the first man to reach his "manupause"

Kingtom ==> oqa abeq leave romancelanders girls for them boys na.... I heard that almost 5 qot preggy for you last year grin

Mrcork==> abeq come and marry, we get liqht qirls here in naija both the bleached ones

Airforce1==> i hear say your elder brother "VIC O" don release em album for "TWITTER" bros since album no let you release plss go and marry

Naijaboiy==> they there they form "TREY SONG" o wey that fine boy expire even my grandma no gree for you

Tosyne2much==> oga top ten grin please stop blashing them ladies and go find a wife.

Onila==> madam, keep shouting team virgin till we start seeing you in MFM praying and fasting for husband

Prettythicksme==> aunty, another saturday has passed oo

Obontami: the only bros wey cry wey em asha.wo babe go transfer, you and FTBOY should go and marry o

pussyysandie==> buh why person go they answer this khnda na, madam go and marry and stop flushing innocent kids

Mention that nairalander that is old enough for marriage but still single and ask him to go marry

N0te: this thread is not to insult or harm anyone just for fun
maybe in the next 4 years sha

But still then make I still dey fccck toto anyhow
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by Genea(f): 11:24am On Jan 06, 2016
tosyne2much:
Like u want to say something? cheesy
i am just mmmmmmming,with all dose gals wey dey ur contact u r still single
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by tosyne2much(m): 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
Genea:
i am just mmmmmmming,with all dose gals wey dey ur contact u r still single
They are not dancing to my tune cool
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by firstking01(m): 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
CreamyBanana:

wey their names naw undecided
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by firstking01(m): 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
MrsPhyno:
hmmm...maa no kuku talk lipsrsealed
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by ggrin(f): 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
Erukumakanaki:
Baba Nla werey undecided
angrygrinangry
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by Charles4075(m): 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Miss spicy is long overdue. lipsrsealed
Long overdue as in you mean like michelin or dunlop tyre wa don stay long for warehouse

If na play, stop am. cheesycheesy. Na joke I dey oh Mr president of biafra.
Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by STENON(f): 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
Sunnypar:
Upload111 Bettydee Omawunmi85 Goldendr Corkqueen Marvelito Ravensckar Laurelp Orente21 Stenon Skegz99 Evathyst Occool Grigrin Firstling Creamybanana Slide01 Genes Femistico Redbenson Choirmistress Alpeter Ftboy Joseph Spygalxxx Saraphina SarahD Oneluv
lmao... Marry Ko... Marriage ni...

1 Like

Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by STENON(f): 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
Sunnypar:

You are still a young flower glowing with all the attention.... I hope you don't end up like others. Now, we they ask for your hand you dey demo..... Keep it up.
*Brohahahahahahahaha*

1 Like

Re: These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!! by rejoicebae(f): 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
Wowww,,asoebi tins on point,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! / Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath? / Ok!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.