Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. (2459 Views)

Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? / How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by AlPeter: 2:05am On Jan 06, 2016
sinaj:
After cooking in the kitchen, I bet she will serve him in his bedroom because most guys likes eating on the bed wink

Bae Fucck up here

Fucck up? hw? He don marry? As a bachelor my fwends no me I fit vex one day call any of dem say make dey come cook for me. Must anything happen after dat? Infact I can't count the number of times I don 'romance' dem to com cook for me including the one with kids and nothing happen. I respect ladies and treat dem well save d ones dat act like clowns

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by AlPeter: 2:06am On Jan 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
Nigga needs To grow the hell up...

Or get A diaper Or something?
chop knuckles
Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by AlPeter: 2:08am On Jan 06, 2016
shegxi:
so because they are nt married she can do as she want? clap for ursef
Yes, she is an independent entity
Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 06, 2016
AlPeter:
ure wrong
Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by AlPeter: 2:11am On Jan 06, 2016
qualified:

which isnt bad either, since the uncle is still busy acting up ! tongue
i tire for some dudes
Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 06, 2016
AlPeter:
chop knuckles
SMH
Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by AlPeter: 2:20am On Jan 06, 2016
wwhitewitch:
SMH
Your Uncle was wrong but is not his fault. Many things are wrong already, real men with principles and self discipline are hard to find now what we are having are over grown boys that can't control their libidos many don't even know how to keep friends with the opposite sex with absolutely no strings, yet these are some of the best relationship to have.
Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by ipledge10(m): 2:23am On Jan 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
Nigga needs To grow the hell up...

Or get A diaper Or something?
what d fvck is always wrong with you gal...is this all u can say about this? Stop behaving tough..it only makes u look
Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by ShayGirl(f): 2:29am On Jan 06, 2016
Jackeeh:
She's wrong. What happened to cooking at her place and calling the bachelor friend to come over to get the food?

My point exactly.....kiss

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 06, 2016
qualified:

which isnt bad either, since the uncle is still busy acting up ! tongue

That's why he should break up!

Come to think of it, how would u react, if you found a single attractive lady have been cooking for your fiancee? Mature eh?
Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 06, 2016
ipledge10:
what d fvck is always wrong with you gal...is this all u can say about this? Stop behaving tough..it only makes u look
Again...

Y'all don't PAY me to comment. what's with y'all and my priceless advises??cool

Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 06, 2016
AlPeter:
chop knuckles
cheesy
High5!!!wink
Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by ipledge10(m): 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
Again...

Y'all don't PAY me to comment. what's with y'all and my priceless advises??cool

its not about paying you for commment...this is a public forum,learn to say something in line with thread and stop forming hard...gals may like a hard but guys will always see someone like u as an irrespondible b!tch.
Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
ipledge10:
its not about paying you for commment...this is a public forum,learn to say something in line with thread and stop forming hard...gals may like a hard but guys will always see someone like u as an irrespondible b!tch.
***irresponsible**
Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by ipledge10(m): 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
***irresponsible**
you are always looking for meaningless things in your life,I dont know if u are like that offline or u just show like to show this side online...if you are familiar with qwerty keyboard, you should 's' to 'd'...meaning thats a typo...Just try to change the way u reason
Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
ipledge10:
you are always looking for meaningless things in your life,I dont know if u are like that offline or u just show like to show this side online...if you are familiar with qwerty keyboard, you should 's' to 'd'...meaning thats a typo...Just try to change the way u reason
uh...thanks babe!wink
Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by ipledge10(m): 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
uh...thanks babe!wink
grin grin
Re: He Wants To Break Up Becaus She Went To Cook For Her Bachelor Male Friend. by qualified(f): 5:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
AlPeter:

NICE seeing a man that doesn't take women as commodities

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Amazing Pictures You Will Only See At A Military Wedding / Four Reasons Women Love Bad Boys / Federal Government Should Ban Public Display Of Flat Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.